Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2012 9:33 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The fight between Aldora and dark Annelotte continues and just before Annelotte loses complete control Aldora realizes that evil Ymir is playing with her and decides to help Annelotte control her demon inside of her. She then proceeds to leave so she can make dinner for her husband. Siggy blasts Huit and her doll away, and the queen makes quick work of Tarnyang and Sainyang.

The more exciting battles had to be Lunaluna versus Branwen, which involved both girls climaxing (seriously, Lunaluna's phallic shaped thing-a-ma-jig grew even more) and collapsing. The other exciting/stimulating fight went down between Mirim and evil Ymir, who turns out to be Melona, and the battle becomes who ever cums first loses (I'm not kidding). Mirim wins but Melona escapes happy that she used magic to help increase the swamp lands.

Next episode looks to be a showdown between Annelotte and Siggy.
Jun 21, 2012 12:07 AM

Aug 2011
It's ending the next ep? I was expecting anne vs claudette.. now I'm sad.

Aww I wanna live more than half a century too. Ymir and Eilin, you damn dwarves.

Oh, and the ending was really good.
MyWastedTimeListJun 21, 2012 12:20 AM
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Jun 21, 2012 1:09 AM
Jan 2011
1 more episode to go.
Jun 21, 2012 4:42 AM

Dec 2008
QBR 11 : My inner dialogue I WAS RIGHT! THERE WERE TWO OF HER! *5 mins later*....OH MY GOD! ITS HER! ITS HEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! OH LAWWDD!! Damn f*ck....She's so ugly! Liliana > You

Good episode. The vibration armor was as silly and wtfish as usual though.

Next episode

Ok, the 2nd part is wishful thinking. 1st part will defo happen. If there is no S4, Ima be mad. I wanna see Welveria :(

I could watch Ep 12 now....but...cba with raw atm. And I'd be late for class!
Jun 21, 2012 6:33 AM
Jun 2008
this ep

aldra all beat her puppet attack see annelotte got underworld blood while "ymir" ha ha.
lalia search for past qb's people no luck.
ymir have talk with "certain" person but nap oh see mirim go like who are you?
lunaluna & braun brawl go at it.
aldra get up go charge then ask the question about harem & get husband?
annelotte said no just want see the queen ao aldra free annelotte from dark gold mode.
ask why cause it a "feeling" so aldra left go to husband & cook.
queen clau squash kung fu sisters & siggy doing fire ball attack on huit & vante.
mirim, ymir, & eilin under table to get answers.
lunaluna go for grab but her & braun both got elec-trigger with dragon vs butterfly?!
oh busted two ymir the fake get armor & chase is on.
mirim vs fake then both go full "charge" with mirim standing & fake oh it melona!!!
now everyone all going to see queen while melona is ready set it all.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jun 21, 2012 7:12 AM
Oct 2008
The censored ending version is better than the uncensored one.

I still don't get the two ymirs though.
Jun 21, 2012 7:45 AM

Apr 2011
So it is Melona! Mirimi can sure kick ass.
Jun 21, 2012 8:35 AM

Sep 2009
Oh I was right. it was Melona.

Look like Im also going to be right about a second series cuase it's doesn't feel like they'll end this properly.
Jun 21, 2012 12:46 PM

May 2012
Second season pretty much guaranteed!

Once angel girl gathers all the previous warriors, I'm sure we'll see a new Queen's Blade.

So, it WAS that girl! I knew that Ymir couldn't have gone through such a personality change. She's also being tricked by the Swamp Witch (Queen) it seems.

And, Mirim's high magical power definitley showed as I thought it would ~

Such a great episode and things finally fell into place!
Jun 21, 2012 3:11 PM

Dec 2010
After I saw the gooey pink liquidy shape transformations, and after the real Ymir said she has a clue who the fake Ymir might be I knew it was Melona lol. Then her bunny ears popped up, and I was like yup haha.

Menace left their groupie but there is still Airi though, where is she hmmm? They were both more dedicated towards the Swamp Witchs work than Menace so it's hard to think Airi would let Melona do all the evil work herself..
Jun 21, 2012 7:46 PM

Jan 2010
LadyElia said:

Aww I wanna live more than half a century too. Ymir and Eilin, you damn dwarves

Chances are you will, unless you don't plan on living beyond 50....
Ok™
Jun 21, 2012 8:02 PM

May 2012
Mika_Inamori said:
After I saw the gooey pink liquidy shape transformations, and after the real Ymir said she has a clue who the fake Ymir might be I knew it was Melona lol. Then her bunny ears popped up, and I was like yup haha.

Menace left their groupie but there is still Airi though, where is she hmmm? They were both more dedicated towards the Swamp Witchs work than Menace so it's hard to think Airi would let Melona do all the evil work herself..

Airi was clearly beginning to defect (if she did not already), so I could see her not wanting to help in this endeavor.

But man do i want to see Airi again T_T
Jun 21, 2012 8:48 PM

May 2010
So it was melona, that explains everything.
Jun 22, 2012 3:48 PM

Dec 2008
Mika_Inamori said:

Airi's not in Rebellion though. Menace is. So go figure.
Jun 28, 2012 11:46 PM
Aug 2010
LOL, Ymir is 50 years old XD

And all this time it was Melona, I don't really get it, but then again, this anime isn't really strong on making sense...
Jun 30, 2012 11:48 AM

Sep 2007
The new ending is so hot. **
May 11, 2014 2:24 PM

Jun 2012
i can't believe its ending next episode it feels like there is still a lot to be happening.

Aldra doesn't seem to get her memories back and she seemed to remember the dark Annelotte so i guess she really is her sister while nothing is said yet about any of this things.

what is Leina doing in the castle she was rebelling against the castle then she is seen talking to the real Yimir and i always was wondering what happened to the swamp witch but it seems she took control over the castle by Melona.

also what is this angel doing on earth other then asking about the old participators of the queens blade competition she had no big role yet she really seems unnecessary in this show even if i like her appearance she is not needed and now only 1 episode left where she can do something if she does not she has been in 3 episodes for nothing.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Nov 2, 2014 7:49 AM

May 2012
Nice to see merona again, but well I think I somewhere get what's going on here, so let's see what the last episode will offer us!
Dec 18, 2014 6:32 AM

Apr 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
The new ending is so hot. **

Agree!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2015 1:26 PM

Feb 2015
Ah... Melo-flipping-na, i wondered where she went.

Wait i thought ymir was completely flat lol (sure, that was fake Ymir but...)

Ending already? It's too soon, there's still much to do, unanswered questions. Eexpecially Aldra, I still want to know how she lost her memories and went from this strong elf to this crazy housewife with an imaginary husband.
Mar 29, 2017 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
Wait, how could that've been Melone all that time? She was never able to hide her orginal eyes, I guess this is just something that happens without any explanation? *sighs*
Feb 15, 2018 3:55 AM

Sep 2012
Gator said:
Wait, how could that've been Melone all that time? She was never able to hide her orginal eyes, I guess this is just something that happens without any explanation? *sighs*

more like in previous seasons they wanted us anime watchers to know its her when she changed form & here they wanted to add bit Mystery so we wouln't know the stuff what is going on with Ymir, but others always so her like wee so her in this season in other form

i mean that basically this effect was meant for us anime watchers others still so her like we did here

ichig0fan said:

And all this time it was Melona, I don't really get it, but then again, this anime isn't really strong on making sense...

actually she said she reached half century ( half century is 50) point long time ago & that means she is beyond 50, like 100+
Sugram22Feb 15, 2018 4:02 AM
Nov 7, 2019 2:56 PM

May 2014
This was a good ep. Too sad they both didn't realize they were sisters. Very cute moment when Aldra understood that the woman in front of her may be someone special. Hopefully she will eventually understand. I thought she will understand with the end of this ep., but I guess not. At least we saw a good reunion between them:

As we all had guessed already both the queen and advisor were being influenced by the swamp Witch. I had a feeling that Merona was involved in this. She is the only shape shifter. Anyways, that ending was hot. Really, when they want they really can deliver.

Now that only the queen is left I can only guess how this will end. Anelotte will probably beat the Queen, Swap Witch is getting out of her body and with that they will regain peace once again. I doubt hardly Anelotte will be the queen. Maybe she will join Leina (Maria). Anyways, last ep. guys.
mangalicker94Nov 7, 2019 3:02 PM
Nov 7, 2019 3:00 PM

May 2014
ichig0fan said:

Probably because it was a top priority mission from her leader, The Swamp witch, herself. But yeah I agree with you. At least they show sign where she could be dead serious. Even when she transformed in the previous seasons she was herself all the time. She was hardly able to put up on another's personality. At least that good to deceive the one who had been with her (talking about her other Dwarf friend).

Aug 17, 2021 10:42 AM

Feb 2020
Ymir is over 50 years old lol.

So it was Melona after all... Nice.
Jul 12, 2022 3:18 PM

Jul 2016
The new ED was the only good thing about this shitshow of an episode. So now you are telling me that Melona has the needed brain cells to execute such stunt? Come on...
Mar 21, 2023 3:07 PM

Sep 2018
It's what I thought, but I just don't really buy it, from the writer. It's not a believable season in terms of writing and characters.
Jun 13, 2023 8:13 PM
Proud Ushi Simp

Jan 2019
Weird that they waited this long to have a good ending.  
Mar 7, 11:26 AM

Jan 2020
I still don't get over how they massacred Aldra. It seems like she will just stay that empty husk for the rest of her life now and as predicted she didn't recognize her sister. Still don't get why they chose to do that.

Like what would change if she did? She joins up with her and both are beaten by the Queen/Swamp Witch.

Were do Annelotte's dark powers come from? Didn't most of Aldra's power come from the fallen angel? She didn't seem like there was anything unusual about her (except I think her eye) after he left in the OVA.

Now about Melona.

First off, they did address the letters and it is just as a dumb as i thought, though I guess it makes sense with how selfish and impulsive Melona is usually portrayed. But it is still weird since she was still a powerful asset. It doesn't seem like the queen/witch was too many of those around.

But why would she change into Ymir? There is literally no reason other than to trick the audience and make it appear as if Ymir had gone bad. Something that doesn't work, since they had already shown two at the start of the series.

To do that, they also had to get rid of their trade-mark eye copying (which had been consistently shown before) and was only removed because it would have given this worthless twist away.
There was no indication this was just done for the audience (in previous seasons) and as such should have been addressed. If she could always do that, it makes her behavior in the earlier seasons retroactively dumber.

This is also awful, because they didn't even have to do that, a single line would have been enough to state that she improved at copying. But the writers clearly didn't care about anything.

And it is worthless because we already knew that there was a fake running around, it being Melona doesn't change much really.

Now for why it doesn't make any sense.

First off all, she could've turned into literally anyone (including a completely new character), because the queen could have promoted said new character to the role of commander anyway.
Secondly, she did not gain any benefit from copying Ymir. If anything it could have raised suspicion because both were free to wander the castle at any time and were probably seen by multiple people at the same time.
Finally, if she had the ability to shapeshift at any given point and into anyone. Why wouldn't she use that to slander the rebellion? She could transform into Annelotte and destroy a city for example.
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
Apr 2, 11:18 PM

Dec 2022
predictable but enjoyable and there is still much nastiness at play
Aldra best girl her husband is so so lucky
the ED this ep was extremely enjoyable

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jun 19, 2012

55 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 10 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 13, 2012

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 6, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 30, 2012

36 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 7 Discussion

prismheart - May 24, 2012

30 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.