Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 18, 2012 9:01 AM

Jun 2012
What the hell? In the first season, there are lots of prove showing that Apollo is Apollonius... Even in episode 2 in first season, when he got a persona change into Apollonius, Fudo went "That is interesting, teleport change!". Lots of evidence showing Apollo is Apollonius!!!!! The memories that Apollo and Slivia shared, even on episode 24 when Sylivia got kidnapped, they reached out together with Celiane and Apollonius on the BACKGROUND... I think this season just messed up to be honest...
Jun 18, 2012 9:11 AM

Dec 2007
I guess it bound to happen when it is revealed that Apollo is reincarnation of a dog.
That what get most fans very frustrated cause they make a huge plot holes that doesn't make any sense when watching sousei no aquarion.
I agreed with you! The first season hinted a lot that Apollo is Apollonious especially about when he ripped his wings off to save Celiane. Apollo was shown a couple of times that his back got scars of ripped wings on his back..
Evol cause Sousei not making any sense anymore..

Jun 18, 2012 9:15 AM
Jul 2011
Couldn't you have asked this in the discussion topic?

This might spoil things for people who aren't caught up.
Jun 18, 2012 11:49 AM
May 2012
this... is ridiculous a bunch of bullshit... in Sousei They had so much Fucking proof towards Apollo being Apollonius... and even at the end... that lady advisor was like ."You know so much... were u the 3rd Guy in Aquarion..." and there you have it... but heres the misleading part though... at the end of Sousei they had that picture of a wolf with a heart and wings... which led me to believe that was an image of none other than Pollon...and wasnt it a bit weird that pollon was being showed often in Season 1? Well thats just my Thoughts on this... theres just to much information leading Apollo to being Apollonius... and Gen/Zen just being the 3RD guy... i mean if Fudo was Apollonius wouldnt it have been him in season 1 to have loved Silvia and him that would have memories... even though thats kinda pedo @_@... lmao ... but seriously...
Jun 19, 2012 12:16 AM

May 2009
zerolegends said:
this... is ridiculous a bunch of bullshit... in Sousei They had so much Fucking proof towards Apollo being Apollonius... and even at the end...

Bullshit, start rewatching Sousei and you see that it was never confirmed.
Jun 19, 2012 6:59 AM
Aug 2011
Hey guys! Remember! During a brief moment Apollo seems to see Pollon within Baron! His best friend!
(I'm pretty sure that Pollon namein the 1st Aquarion was Baron like hus best friend Baron... But my memory might be mess up too...)
Jun 19, 2012 9:01 AM

Jun 2012
It is almost like they finished the 1st season perfectly. And they just want a 2nd season to earn more money, so they just make up stuff reluctantly, since Apollo's indendity has never been confirmed. I mean they can say anything they want, like all their memories are just fake, they are inplanted by Touma....
Jun 20, 2012 9:42 AM
Feb 2012
So, the dog was divided in two (Amanta and Kagura) and they were Apolo from Sousei. Fudo is Apolonius... but why doesn't he like Mikono? Or Mikono isn't Silvie? The heck!!!
Jun 29, 2012 11:59 AM
Dec 2010
bastek66 said:
zerolegends said:
this... is ridiculous a bunch of bullshit... in Sousei They had so much Fucking proof towards Apollo being Apollonius... and even at the end...

Apollo was Apoloniius in Sousei. What more confirmation then both of Apollonuis souls being in Apollo's body and same powers would you want as proof. Also teared wings and stuff.

Someone just forced altering of story flow in sequel which was probably supposed to come out as "WOW what a turn of events" but it simply went too far that now both seasons together make no sense.
greenmartyJul 1, 2012 5:53 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 29, 2012 8:20 PM

Sep 2010
Tooko said:
So, the dog was divided in two (Amanta and Kagura) and they were Apolo from Sousei. Fudo is Apolonius... but why doesn't he like Mikono? Or Mikono isn't Silvie? The heck!!!

Apollonius loved three people (that we know):

Touma (his main squeeze. The main theme song of Sousei is about these two).
Celaine.
Sophia (maybe, at least a nightstand in Sousei).

Sylvia, Sirius and Mikono (and probably Shrade) are not Celaine. They don't even look like her.

In the end, he reunited with his first love: Touma (well, sorta, just Mykage side). There were two love stories that transcended time and space. One was Touma's love for Apollonius. And the other is Pollon's love for Celaine.
Aug 10, 2012 10:38 PM
May 2012
bastek66 said:
zerolegends said:

LMFAO! Well Lets see.. hmmm In Season 1...early on in the beginning they show Apollos wings from those wires hinting it that he was solar wings... during courses of events like when Sylvia and Apollo were in the place where the feather was being contained they had memories with each other Apollo having Apollonius memories the other Sylvia havign Celianes memories.... last but not least... at the End Toma even explained it himself that Apollo had Apolloniu's soul while Aquarion was the reincarnation of his body etc etc... Also we know apollo was appolonius because only a shadow angel was able to truly bring out Aquarions true form... So there u have it... offical word that Apollo is indeed apollonius... in this 1 they wanted a plot twist went way overboard and killed it.. beating the dead horse... thats what you get when you have different casts making the show... it was such a good love story to... shameful... Also in Sousei we found out that Fudo was the 3rd pilot...so if hes the 3rd wheel then how can appolonius be Fudo if fudo is immortal.... exactly dont make sense... i think u need to rewatch it cheif...
Aug 13, 2012 5:05 AM

May 2009
zerolegends said:
So there u have it... offical word that Apollo is indeed apollonius...

Your argument is invalid, official word is Fudo is Apollonius.
Also, stop writing like retard.
Aug 28, 2012 9:54 AM
Aug 2012
The second season does seem to just troll the first one. It may had never been said that Apollo was Apollonius, but it's implied in almost every other episode. the whole idea of Celiane loving a dog (pollon) so much that both would be reincarnated every 12,000 years...is by far beyond nonsense and is just a bad character plot. As it says in the wiki page, unrequited love for celiane and prayed to the heavens that he be reborn a human (pollon). Last time I checked too Pollon never piloted aquarion =/ so why does he have familiarity with it, guess I'm suppose to imagine him learning from watching apollonius.
Fudo may be the watcher of the world and apollonius but apart of him is in Aquarion (atleast the first season) the second season was bad at following the previous season in tiny details like that.
I'm done trying to connect the dots. If there going to pull a Mykage splitting Apollo's reincarnation into 2 people act. Then I'm just going to assume that apart of apollonius soul and pollon soul merged to become apollo 12,000 years before that so it atleast makes for a better story than Celiane being reborn to love a shadow dog angel.
Aug 28, 2012 10:13 AM
Aug 2012
Well as a fan of the first series i have to say "Fudo being Apollonius" is a complete nonsense. They couldn't find a better plot so they ended it with some kind of joke. Even the actions after episode 13 were nothing but weird fan service. Sousei no Aquarion was awesome and they ruined it in Evol.

May 31, 2013 7:42 AM

May 2010
I'm really looking forward to this anime but this is what I get ? "FUDO IS APOLLONIUS" ! ? They sure have a lot of Serious Humor ,. . If Fudo was indeed Apollonius then why is it okay for him to let Celiane to love someone else ? Don't they love each other so much that even time can't separate them ?
Jul 6, 2013 7:44 AM
Jun 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Well as a fan of the first series i have to say "Fudo being Apollonius" is a complete nonsense. They couldn't find a better plot so they ended it with some kind of joke. Even the actions after episode 13 were nothing but weird fan service. Sousei no Aquarion was awesome and they ruined it in Evol.

Pretty much this.
Aug 7, 2013 11:00 PM
May 2013
I really Agree, I love Evol and Genesis<3 But I wished they didn't do that flase info Of Apolonius and Celianne stuff to some random animal, Hes still a Person. I Hope season 3 Is gonna be better to. By the way Fudo has nothing in common with Apolonius, literally, he didn't show feelings for Silvia..like ugh
Feb 5, 2015 6:25 AM
Feb 2015
IM SO HAPPY WHEN THEY CREATE GENESIS OF AQUARION SEASON 2
I DONT THINK THAT AQUARION EVOL IS THE SEASON 2 OF THE GENESIS OF AQUARION
IF THEY CREATE GENESIS OF AQUARION SEASON 2 PLEASE MAKE THE STORY END WITH HAPPY ENDING SILVIA AND APOLLO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING HAVING A CHILD OR WHAT EVER AND THE GRAPHICS PLEASE MAKE THE GRAPHICS THE SAME
YOU ONLY NEED TO CHANGE IS THE ENDING OF THE STORY AND THE PLOT MAKE A SCENE THAT APOLLO IS APOLLONIUS

THANKS VERY MUCH IF THE CREATOR OF GENESIS OF AQUARION MAKE SEASON 2 I WILL DIE WAITING OF IT
NVIDIAGeforce04Feb 5, 2015 6:28 AM
Feb 14, 2015 2:41 AM
Jul 2014
bastek66 said:
zerolegends said:

Actually the info dump in episode 23 of Aquarion Evol do contradict a lot of what happened in Genesis of Aquarion. Apollo was indeed Apolonius, and somehow, just because fudo is apollonius in Evol does not mean Fudo is Apollonius in Genesis as the majority of the narative points to Aquarion and Apollo being two halves of Apolonius. Also in episode 16 of Genesis, Apollo recognizes who the real Rena Rune is because of her smell. In the past, Apolonius had a dog that licked apolonius's blood when he ripped off his wings in the flashbacks which explains where Rena Rune got her vampirism from. In Genesis, Rena Rune is the incarnation of Apolonius's dog and since Apollo knows its his dog from a past life, logic dictates that Apollo is Apolonius
Mar 7, 2015 4:16 PM
Mar 2015
Legendzerox said:
bastek66 said:

Actually the info dump in episode 23 of Aquarion Evol do contradict a lot of what happened in Genesis of Aquarion. Apollo was indeed Apolonius, and somehow, just because fudo is apollonius in Evol does not mean Fudo is Apollonius in Genesis as the majority of the narative points to Aquarion and Apollo being two halves of Apolonius. Also in episode 16 of Genesis, Apollo recognizes who the real Rena Rune is because of her smell. In the past, Apolonius had a dog that licked apolonius's blood when he ripped off his wings in the flashbacks which explains where Rena Rune got her vampirism from. In Genesis, Rena Rune is the incarnation of Apolonius's dog and since Apollo knows its his dog from a past life, logic dictates that Apollo is Apolonius

Your post has so much wrong information that it's a travesty. Apollo did not recognize Rena's scent as Pollon, but as Rena herself.

As for everyone else in this post, do you actually see what you watch and allow your brain to process it? They revealed so many times that Apollo was Pollon that you have to be a complete moron to miss it.

Start with how Apollo acts, and end with what Silvia said at the end. She states that Chibiko can always see Apollo in the Constellations and the first one that appears is a dog with wings. Rena sees Apollo the same way. When Apollo calls for her to show herself, you see it as a winged dog calling; when she sees Silvia and Apollo talking in Sirius's garden, she sees him as a human/dog with wings.

The hints were there in Genesis, so maybe yinz should think about that before you whine about EVOL.
Mar 14, 2015 3:18 PM
Mar 2015
I really hate to beat a dead horse, but if you want pure confirmation that Apollo is not Apollonus, watch the very last episode when Toma agrees to merge with Apollo and Sirius to save the planet. In the battle before that we see "solar wing" pollinate the tree of life, and the tree still die. Then it is said, only a shadow angel has the strength to bring out solar wings full potential. That means when Apollo was fighting Toma, the tree died, and Apollo is not Apollonius.

Not to mention the probably 5 times they flashed a picture of Pollon after Apollo did something dog like....

The more important question to ask is. Who is really Celian?

If Silvia and Sirius are a split sole, supposedly of Celian. Why do they have wings, Celian was a human. It makes more sense for Sirius and Silvia to be a split sole of an offspring of Apollonius and Celian.

Here is another good point with that. Rena and Cera both can fly and teleport so they are the same person in both episodes and can both read the book of genesis. Not to mention she is always by Fudo's side.

Fudo is Apollonius, they say that at the end of the second series.
Who is really Celian is the real question.

(This is from my phone, please pardon the poor short language used)
quickdiversionMar 14, 2015 8:17 PM
May 22, 2015 12:47 AM
May 2015
I've read somewhere that Apollonius is the Acquarion itself, not Fudo. Definitely not him.
Jul 5, 2015 8:19 PM
Sep 2013
So basically, Apollonius' horny pet dog caused a reincarnation cycle phenomenon just so he can steal his master's girl. He succeeds and the girl is somehow completely fine with this. So essentially, Apollonius' horny pet dog NTRed his girl from him. Awesome. Would this be netorare or netori?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.