MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

TV Anime of Manga 'Magi - Labyrinth of Magic' Leaked [Update Jun 22]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» TV Anime of Manga 'Magi - Labyrinth of Magic' Leaked [Update Jun 22]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
06-26-12, 11:20 AM

ShiroiRyu said:
http://www.project-magi.com/
Trailer !

Holy, that's so beautiful and the animation is so pretty and dskfjsdlk I CAN'T WAIT
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

08-17-12, 1:47 PM

oh my.... this year has been an absolutely fantastic year of animation!! and it just keeps getting better!!

08-18-12, 12:01 PM

I really hope this anime is 26 or so episodes. There is way too much stuff in the manga to squeeze into just 13 episodes.

12-18-12, 3:24 AM

I was glad to hear there was going to be an anime of this - my only hope is doesn't have some anime only style end at the 24th episode and that we are in store for more as t he series is obviously still on going. Heres to hoping for multiple seasons ~

03-18-13, 9:46 PM

So the 1. season is just over now or is the anime cancelled? Because I just saw that myanimelist has chanced Magi on the list to end with the 25th ep.

03-19-13, 8:46 AM

Zento said:
So the 1. season is just over now or is the anime cancelled? Because I just saw that myanimelist has chanced Magi on the list to end with the 25th ep.

Actually was wondering the same thing... It might be that animelist just didn't update it at the time and someone pointed it out to them. 25 episodes seems normal for something that's not Naruto or Bleach.

03-19-13, 2:16 PM

came here to ask this as well... i've been looking around but can't seem to find any information on it.

it would really suck... i was just getting into fairy tail and that is ending and now i might be losing magi, which i just got into recently because fairy tail was ending >_<

03-19-13, 2:25 PM

For all the 3 above me: The anime was really bad and a lot of things got really wrong, from the animation to the series composition; plot-holes, no explanations (A-1's specialty), and messed up characters, in addition to an original ending. The sales dropped to the half for each volume, and it's expected to sink even further.

The anime is pretty much mindless fun, but if you want a more detailed and a series that makes sense with brilliant story-telling and world-building, check out the manga.

If you want another long-running series that's worth the watch, check out Hunter x Hunter (2011) (if you haven't yet). It's pretty much the best animated long-runner/battle-shounen atm, with no competition, and it's really consistent. The manga is also one of Japan's best-sellers for the last couple of years.
Modified by Candor, 03-19-13, 2:33 PM
<-- Derailer

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices