Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2008 2:01 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
mmm.. i like it...
but the serie continues with the ovas..
Sep 29, 2008 12:47 AM

Apr 2008
i watched the anime, and then i felt like watching the ovas too.
now i've seen them.
... i'm kinda sad.
it ended, but the anime didn't go as far as the manga.

there isn't a game of this?
i mean, it's perfect for those type of games where you might end up with one girl or another, depending on your decisions.
weird.
ElrondpOct 12, 2008 1:08 AM
// Hearts are wasted, lives are broken.
Oct 12, 2008 12:11 AM

Jan 2008
I thought it was okay.
The fact that there was no conclusive ending made me angry... =\

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 17, 2008 6:25 PM
Apr 2008
Yeah, I didn't think it was too bad either. I really wanted him to schoose someone though.
Mar 29, 2009 12:11 PM

Jul 2008
I watched the anime then read what happened in the rest of the manga on wiki. I thought it was horrible.

First off it start's with Aya, so you'd think it would end with her, nope. That dont bother me as much as the fact that out of all the girls it seemed like Nishino was the one he had the least connection with. Aya and Satsuki sacrificed alot for him.

Second, this really bothered me by just the end of the anime, god forbid I read the manga. This guy basicly has Satsuki and Nishino who seem willing to have sex with him and cute Aya who he probably could of tagged too with a little work. What's he do when one of them even try's to kiss him, he push's them away like there a disease. Is this guy a homo? I can understand him not wanting to go to far before he finds out who he likes, cause he dont want to hurt them. To act like he does is just rediculous though, I mean a kiss, come on.

Third, 3 girls. Does it really take someone 3 years to find out who they like. I really just thought this was weird and one of the things that make the story really generic. If it was me it would only take me a couple months of really getting to know all 3 before I knew who I could really love and be happy with, Satsuki cough. It isnt fair for the girls he's leading on either cause there wasting whats suppossed to be some of the funnest years of your life chasing him around. Its just unrealistic for these girls to chase around such a boring guy for 3 years in the first place.

I'd have to say out of all the anime I've watched and all the manga I've read, the story and plot of Ichigo 100% is the most annoying, irritating and generic I've experienced.
Three Thousand Realms in a Single Moment
Jul 4, 2009 7:08 AM

Apr 2009
Holland_Kai said:
I watched the anime then read what happened in the rest of the manga on wiki. I thought it was horrible.

First off it start's with Aya, so you'd think it would end with her, nope. That dont bother me as much as the fact that out of all the girls it seemed like Nishino was the one he had the least connection with. Aya and Satsuki sacrificed alot for him.

Second, this really bothered me by just the end of the anime, god forbid I read the manga. This guy basicly has Satsuki and Nishino who seem willing to have sex with him and cute Aya who he probably could of tagged too with a little work. What's he do when one of them even try's to kiss him, he push's them away like there a disease. Is this guy a homo? I can understand him not wanting to go to far before he finds out who he likes, cause he dont want to hurt them. To act like he does is just rediculous though, I mean a kiss, come on.

Third, 3 girls. Does it really take someone 3 years to find out who they like. I really just thought this was weird and one of the things that make the story really generic. If it was me it would only take me a couple months of really getting to know all 3 before I knew who I could really love and be happy with, Satsuki cough. It isnt fair for the girls he's leading on either cause there wasting whats suppossed to be some of the funnest years of your life chasing him around. Its just unrealistic for these girls to chase around such a boring guy for 3 years in the first place.

I'd have to say out of all the anime I've watched and all the manga I've read, the story and plot of Ichigo 100% is the most annoying, irritating and generic I've experienced.

i think its ok what els do you want dating all the girls with out choice.
Aug 16, 2009 10:40 PM

Jun 2009
This show pissed me off by episode 8, so i skipped to the last ep just to see what happens, i'm kinda glad i did, saved myself some time, rather be disappointed halfway through then to get through all 11 episodes just to be let down. I skipped through 9-11 to see if i missed anything important but seems i didnt.

My thoughts are somewhat like Holland's.

The main character is annoying, boring, acts extremely strange, says strange things, and is incredibly stupid in matters of love. I have a feeling hes so stupid he "could've" been a Makoto, if he didn't push girls away like the plague whenever they did happen to come-on to him.

I didn't really like much in this anime, there wasn't much depth to anything (characters, story, backrounds) All this anime really is, is a indecisive guy going around in circles with 3 girls (4 if you count the near kiss with his childhood friend) For the entire 12 episodes this show has. This show even manages to fail on a fanservice level (for me at least)

I found most of the music to be obstructive and annoying to the anime too.

If your doing research on this anime and happen to cross my post before you watch it, i recommend skipping this one. Cheers.
Nov 10, 2009 4:03 AM

Apr 2008
as far as these original episodes went, it was interesting,in a funny way as well as just a tragic way to end it. last pictures are of the gang making the video,and bom, done? fuck that
Lame show even though it sadly cought my attention alot.
I had high hopes,and down the drain it went.
As Brinan said, 3 girls,but 4 with his childhood friend if you want to fantasize that far,and progress? none
May 15, 2010 1:51 PM

Aug 2009
The last episode was the worst (most boring) in the series. But despite that, to me, the series was quite entertaining.
Also, it wasn't really an ecchi-show, if you compare with "real" ecchi-shows^^ It was a decent, funny, romantic show. I rate it 8.
Aug 17, 2010 1:44 PM

May 2009
This anime adaptation was fine, but the manga is on an entirely different level.
Sep 16, 2010 11:47 AM

Mar 2009
So.. the anime doesn't show us who Junpei picks in the end...

If you are really curious about who he picks, click on the spoiler.
Sep 25, 2010 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
yes i know :)
Apr 9, 2011 6:53 PM
Jul 2018
yea i hate endings with no closure, i really liked the series too..

off to the read the manga.
Nov 1, 2011 3:52 PM

Jan 2011
I read the manga before watching the anime, and was really expecting it to be above average at least. But the adaptation really let me down hard!
Dec 20, 2012 12:12 PM

Jan 2012
The ending was fine I guess, but still Jumpei didn't choose anyone so it was a little letdown.

Dec 22, 2014 2:47 PM

Nov 2011
i wouldve picked satsuki for sure
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 26, 2015 3:17 PM

Jan 2012
What kind of ending is this,Ova is the last hope !

Oct 22, 2015 3:07 AM
Oct 2015
if your in hes setuation who wold you pick
kyle<3anime
May 4, 2017 9:00 AM
Apr 2017
I really hope they can make a remake for Ichigo 100%. I mean, without cutting many important moment and maybe better animation, no hate to the 2005 animation. As manga reader first, i'm kinda disappointed with the anime adaptation. Many important scene was cut and changed.
Jun 26, 2017 3:47 PM

Aug 2013
Nice anime. I enjoyed it pretty much. Atmosphere was great, soundtrack too. OP / ED songs will land on my playlist for sure.
I liked all characters (besides that last girl). Animation was lacking in many parts pretty bad but I liked the art and character design.
7/10 time for manga.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 27, 2017 12:09 AM

Sep 2013
Wow...what a shitty final episode.

6/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 25, 2018 2:45 AM
No Drop Hell

Sep 2011
Complete non-ending. Ultimately a boring experience.
Mar 9, 2019 1:09 PM

Aug 2017
Junpei is an idiot. Satsuki is the best. But the answer is harem.
Aug 24, 2019 11:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good anime, it's just a pity that the story isn't evolving at all
Oct 28, 2019 5:22 PM
Feb 2019
What Have you done to Ichigo 100% MADHOUSE?
what have you done?
Feb 23, 2021 9:03 PM

Aug 2014
Ichigo is a nice rom-com anime.  (after watching all episodes, OVA, special episodes, etc)

The anime gets point in that the male MC is not oblivious about the girls and how they feel.  MC also takes actions with his feelings, so props to Ichigo on that.  He even gets a girlfriend in the first episode after he confessed.

Male MC is also fun to follow around as the lead.

I also loved the background music and how it perfectly sets each scene depending on the mood.

I also loved how we saw them in both middle and high school. 

Another thing the anime does great is that we dont know who is the "best" girl. Meaning, we dont know who he will pick in the end because all girls are given the same amount of screentime and the same amount of emotions, which is something you rarely see in harem animes.

But at the end of the day, this is just a rom-com, so standards for this being an enjoyable anime are low.

With all ive said, it is still very surprising to me that this anime has never been licensed nor is it available for streaming.
oooo3333Mar 26, 1:00 AM
Mar 31, 2021 4:47 AM

May 2011
stAtic91 said:
This anime adaptation was fine, but the manga is on an entirely different level.

Indeed. The manga was epic. The anime doesn’t do it justice at all. The artwork (& story) was legendary in the former.

By the way, I heard that episode 13 was not aired for some weird reason, & MAL lists the titles of 18 episodes, so that may be why episode 12 feels like a weird place to finish.

As for who he eventually picks, this series is actually very unique and brave. How many titles can you name where the main guy picks a girl other the main 1 in the end?
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Oct 9, 2021 7:48 PM

Jan 2021
I guess I’ll watch the ova episodes then I’ll read the manga because I need an ending
Nov 19, 2022 1:09 PM

Jun 2014
What a fast ending.
Jan 12, 1:08 AM
May 2021
because????? IT LITERALLY JUST ENDED THERE???? ppl say manga's wayyy better, so ig I will not give the manga the benefit of the doubt and read it BUT! I liked this anime alr so, I just.... why can't they just complete it in a proper way atleast in the anime???? T~~~~~T

More topics from this board

» Does it get better?

InvisiblePsycho - Jan 14, 2023

5 by Losho »»
Mar 29, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Ichigo 100% Episode 11 Discussion

jangalee - Nov 11, 2011

10 by kirA_-_ »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:23 PM

Poll: » Ichigo 100% TV Episode 8 Discussion

ASHGARY - Oct 13, 2008

7 by kirA_-_ »»
Oct 28, 2023 11:58 AM

Poll: » Ichigo 100% Episode 6 Discussion

jangalee - Nov 11, 2011

10 by kirA_-_ »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:44 AM

Poll: » Ichigo 100% TV Episode 2 Discussion

Bzykunio - Aug 20, 2009

9 by kirA_-_ »»
Oct 26, 2023 9:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.