MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 »» Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (73) « First ... « 71 72 [73]
View Poll Results: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

2330 86.52%
4 out of 5: Liked it

177 6.57%
3 out of 5: It was OK

70 2.60%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

38 1.41%
1 out of 5: Hated it

78 2.90%
Voters: 2693

07-26-14, 7:10 PM

That was an interesting way to achieve world peace. The funny thing is I'm surprised that the plan worked so perfectly. In reality the remnants of former countries would try to politically rise to power, but I guess this form of ideological utopia can work in this piece of fiction.

Even with all the bandwagon hate at the time, the unnecessary large amounts of twists, and melodrama, Code Geass did quite well in symbolism. Specifically "Zero". Zero is not one person, but a symbol of freedom and justice. Anybody can technically play that role.

I read an interesting theory that Lulu is still alive and explains why CC is still happy and was "talking to" Lulu on that wagon. It has something to do with Lulu achieving both Geass and the Code of immortality. Leading up to the name of the series Code Geass. I guess it's quite irrelevant now since this is a 6-8 year old series and people probably already know.

9/10 ep
9/10 series. Fantastic piece of work.

07-27-14, 1:19 AM

He's dead
Humans are pricks

RIP My dogs *Prince and star*

Just past the 1000th Mark bitches

Pains great speech: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhuyU7fM2qg

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

07-27-14, 6:56 AM

ihusmal1234 said:
I read an interesting theory that Lulu is still alive and explains why CC is still happy and was "talking to" Lulu on that wagon. It has something to do with Lulu achieving both Geass and the Code of immortality. Leading up to the name of the series Code Geass. I guess it's quite irrelevant now since this is a 6-8 year old series and people probably already know.
He's so dead.

07-27-14, 7:01 AM

Even if ending was so sad for me, but I still loved it, because he sacrificed himself for a "better tomorrow" and for his own sisters sake

07-27-14, 8:03 AM

GeoPrey said:
Even if ending was so sad for me, but I still loved it, because he sacrificed himself for a "better tomorrow" and for his own sisters sake

Yeah while h murdered his other sister for he's selfishness
Humans are pricks

RIP My dogs *Prince and star*

Just past the 1000th Mark bitches

Pains great speech: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhuyU7fM2qg

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

07-27-14, 8:58 AM

Botato said:
ihusmal1234 said:
He's so dead.

That's a shame then. I guess it makes more sense that his sacrifice is a legitimate one instead of some fan pandering survival bs.

Another thing though, by the end of the series how many people eventually found out about zero requiem? Nunnally and Kallen were obvious but what about the other main BK memebers? Todoh seems like a smart guy. Even preggy Viletta.

07-27-14, 9:10 AM

The ending was surprising, though not much liked the end with the death of Lelouch was a beautiful end.
But because of this video shows the death of Lelouch was forged. When it got the point when you get the two Geass one becomes immortal, or stealing code boy who was with Charles (father Lelouch) so Achieving immortality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdb674lLlFk&feature=share

07-27-14, 6:04 PM

ihusmal1234 said:
Botato said:
ihusmal1234 said:
He's so dead.

That's a shame then. I guess it makes more sense that his sacrifice is a legitimate one instead of some fan pandering survival bs.

Another thing though, by the end of the series how many people eventually found out about zero requiem? Nunnally and Kallen were obvious but what about the other main BK memebers? Todoh seems like a smart guy. Even preggy Viletta.
I think that's pretty much everyone that knows. Maybe Cornelia too, but the rest probably didn't care enough to think hard enough to figure it out.

GabrielFalk said:
The ending was surprising, though not much liked the end with the death of Lelouch was a beautiful end.
But because of this video shows the death of Lelouch was forged. When it got the point when you get the two Geass one becomes immortal, or stealing code boy who was with Charles (father Lelouch) so Achieving immortality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdb674lLlFk&feature=share
The author + director both said Lelouch is dead. The video is fake. Sorry.

07-27-14, 8:27 PM

I have seen some people in this forum talk about the theory of "lelouch is alive", and one of the points that those believe in this theory talk it is the person to be immortal has to die first. So this same "point" make a flaw in the theory.
The scene of Nunally touching the hand of Lelouch, seems to be that she is seeing the memories of him, but to see the memory, the person have to be immortal right?! But Lelouch at that point his just a human.
ps: To those that going to talk the lelouch could have died before that scene is just to crazy, because it does not show any evidence or hint that he would do something of this kind.
So to be immortal, he would activated the code after he really died after that scene, so because of that, the theory with the scene make a conflict.

Sorry for the bad gramatical of english, i´m not a american.
Modified by Dossoc, 07-27-14, 9:02 PM

07-27-14, 11:59 PM

Holy fuckin' shit. This show man... Fuck. Even though I knew Lelouch was gonna die (although I didn't know how) I still enjoyed the ride. It's def. in my top 3 greatest anime now.

Pages (73) « First ... « 71 72 [73]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices