Forum Settings
Forums
Saki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 13, 2012 8:07 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, Demon Saki is fully awakened nao!

2e16nig.png
Jun 14, 2012 10:19 AM

Aug 2010
Okay, Saki is unleashing her power, let's truly see how much stronger she became after the training camp, and again, it's all Hisa's fault.
Jun 14, 2012 12:07 PM

Oct 2009
Damn, Saki is awesome.

Also, that battle suit.
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 17, 2012 7:52 AM
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Jun 14, 2012 6:50 PM

Sep 2010
Ladies, gentlemen, take out your pants, Saki is on fire.
Well now the second place is between Kasumi and Toyone. It's a difficult choice but I'm cheering on Kasumi, although I like them all.
Toyone is really enjoying the game!
Jun 14, 2012 6:56 PM

Jan 2009
Damn Saki, scary stuff there.
Now I feel terrified too!
Jun 14, 2012 7:24 PM

Nov 2007
What kind of demon spawn are these girls. Did their parents sell their souls to the mahjong devil in exchange for ungodly players as their kids?

Jun 14, 2012 8:46 PM
Jun 2008
its out in english now
Jun 14, 2012 10:27 PM

Feb 2008
You don't have to say anything Hanzo.

Oh moe Saki become more like her sister Teru now.
I wonder if she would turn evil after the match like her sister.

Don't sell your soul to mahjong demon! xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 14, 2012 10:49 PM

Jun 2010
It took 32 chapters for Saki to finally start to fullfill the promise she gave. As long as it isn't over in an instant - I can forgive Kobayashi this slow built-up.

Edit: Am I mistaken or did Saki's power surge just burst Sae's monocle?
AsturaetusJun 14, 2012 11:06 PM
Jun 15, 2012 12:57 AM
Aug 2010
Ugh, why is this so damn slow?!?!

Seriously, it's such a shame this manga has one of the slowest paces I have ever seen and it's so frustrating!
Jun 15, 2012 5:44 AM

Aug 2008
WOAH!! What just happened?

Saki rocks!! I love it.
Jun 15, 2012 5:48 AM

Oct 2009
Saki and Teru is currently on The South Round, as Dealer.

How convenient. *evil grin*

I can see Kasumi just defending (not dealing honor tiles), thus Eisui will advance.
Jun 15, 2012 9:07 AM

Oct 2009
This is what happened on the side b quarter finals taishou match so far...

Noticeable:
Kasumi never plays into someone's hands.
Kasumi is last dealer in first and last half.

We need to go wider. LOL.
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 15, 2012 11:40 AM
Jun 15, 2012 9:35 AM

Dec 2011
Wow I didn't realise that the second half had been all tsumos...

Bye bye monocle.

Didn't the achiga-hen anime have Tsuruga/Kana/Mihoko playing against Achiga while this match was going on? If so then how are they now watching it?

And why is Saki busting out her highest level of power now? She's already in the lead. There's not much chance of Kiyosumi dropping to 3rd.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 15, 2012 9:49 AM

Mar 2012
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

Saki is awesome o_O I read this pretty late lol but Saki really looks like Teru ;__; *shivers* It's already weird enough that nobody suspects Saki being Teru's sister after seeing her like this?

Koromo should be grateful that it was not this Saki she was fighting.

Oohoshi_Awai said:

Noticeable: Kasumi never plays into someone's hands.

Probably because she was always on the defensive and never goes for the win until one that fateful chapter where she suddenly put her goddess' spirit into use.
NakocchiJun 15, 2012 9:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2012 9:59 AM

Oct 2009
Edited most of the japanese kanjis...

HeartofTiles said:
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

Saki is awesome o_O I read this pretty late lol but Saki really looks like Teru ;__; *shivers*

Probably because she was always on the defensive and never goes for the win until one that fateful chapter where she suddenly put her goddess' spirit into use.

I wonder if that's why she's also last dealer too?

I really like to become last dealer, cos I could end the match if I'm on the lead... or just end it if I'm no 2. :P

I guess that's how Eisui will advance. XD

Just be tenpai in last dealer, and hoping Saki won't score big hands.

kuuderes_shadow said:

Didn't the achiga-hen anime have Tsuruga/Kana/Mihoko playing against Achiga while this match was going on? If so then how are they now watching it?

I think Achiga plays against Tsuruga, Kana, Mihoko and Miharun is the day before, didn't Kanbara said something about can't play against them for long because they need sleep and will cheer for Kiyosumi tomorrow?
Jun 15, 2012 10:15 AM

Dec 2011
Oohoshi_Awai said:

I think Achiga plays against Tsuruga, Kana, Mihoko and Miharun is the day before, didn't Kanbara said something about can't play against them for long because they need sleep and will cheer for Kiyosumi tomorrow?

You're right (sort of) - the manga does say that. But I think the anime shows it as though the two take place at the same time. Don't have time to check right now and I don't think it's specifically mentioned anyway. Guess they modified it in the anime then? Or am I remembering it wrong?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 15, 2012 10:27 AM

Aug 2008
kuuderes_shadow said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:

You're right (sort of) - the manga does say that. But I think the anime shows it as though the two take place at the same time. Don't have time to check right now and I don't think it's specifically mentioned anyway. Guess they modified it in the anime then? Or am I remembering it wrong?

No, they didn't modify it. Kiyosumi's Quarter Final was playing while Achiga went to meet with Arakawa Kei's group the day after that. It was quite cleared.
Jun 15, 2012 10:27 AM

Aug 2010
kuuderes_shadow said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:

Kiyosumi's match happens on the next day, when Achiga is training with Kei.
Jun 15, 2012 10:33 AM

Dec 2011
Okay so it was me remembering it wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.
Jun 15, 2012 10:35 AM

Aug 2008
Oohoshi_Awai said:

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u441/Shizuru1412/Non%20Shiraitodai%20Related/currentquarterfinalstaishou.png

D indicates the current dealer.

Noticeable:
Kasumi never plays into someone's hands.
Kasumi is last dealer in first and last half.

Will edit the other kanjis later...

Did you made that stats table yourself, Awai? (I mean one with Kanji)
If so, thanks for your efforts. It's very informative.
Jun 15, 2012 10:39 AM
Jul 2008
kuuderes_shadow said:
But I think the anime shows it as though the two take place at the same time. Guess they modified it in the anime then? Or am I remembering it wrong?
The order is, starting from training camp
day(1)Achiga training partA(vs Tsuruga, Kana etc) AFTER their quarterfinals[bracket-A]
day(2)training partB(against random nurse whoever) on the same day as Saki's current quarterfinals[bracket-B]
day(3)Achiga's semifinals(vs Teru etc) [bracket-A]

Achiga manga and anime are both ahead of the main Saki manga atm.

and then sometime later day(4) Saki's semi-finals god knows when. [bracket-B]
kuuderes_shadow said:
Bye bye monocle.
She can't use that monocle anymore, don't think she got a spare either too bad.
Oohoshi_Awai said:
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u441/Shizuru1412/Non%20Shiraitodai%20Related/currentquarterfinalstaishou.png
The kanjis just say: [starting points],[first half total],[temporary second half total],[temporary Captain game total],[temporary match total] from top to bottom. Sorry for any wrong or lack of terms.
KJacketJun 15, 2012 10:51 AM
Jun 15, 2012 11:22 AM

Jul 2008
Asturaetus said:

Sure did and like I've said long ago I want Saki to uterly destroy Teru's mirror in their match.
Jun 15, 2012 11:47 AM

Mar 2012
Maddo_scientisto said:
Asturaetus said:

Sure did and like I've said long ago I want Saki to uterly destroy Teru's mirror in their match.

That'll be so awesome ^^

*Teru trying to read Saki's abilities*
-Her mirror shatters-
*Horrified look on Teru's face*

and for the first time ever, Teru will experience the real meaning of fear.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2012 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
HeartofTiles said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Asturaetus said:

That'll be so awesome ^^

*Teru trying to read Saki's abilities*
-Her mirror shatters-
*Horrified look on Teru's face*

and for the first time ever, Teru will experience the real meaning of fear.

I don't think the match will be one sided but it'll sure be a rollercoaster of awesomeness.
Jun 15, 2012 11:55 AM

Oct 2009
Yep. It makes me sort of wondering if Kiyosumi will get rest day after their semi-finals...

Because so far it's like:

Day 5
Side A Quarter Finals
Side B rest time (Nodoka cs watching Shiraitodai Game. :P)
Day 6
Side A Rest
Side B Quarter Finals (Achiga trains with Kei cs)
Day 7
Side A Semi Finals
Side B Rest (I guess Nodoka finally realizes that their friends play, but then again, she might not because she might be with Saki, who won't watch Shiraitodai's matches).
Day 8
Side A Rest
Side B Semi Finals
Day 9
Rest for both Sides?
Day 10
Finals! (I'm betting the commentator is Kouko and Sukoyan. :P)

What do you guys think?

Oh and the table is edited... and we need to go wider. :P
Hopefully the image won't make people's loading connection slow, cos no one will notice if it's in spoiler... =.=;
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 15, 2012 12:01 PM
Jun 15, 2012 11:58 AM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

I don't think the match will be one sided but it'll sure be a rollercoaster of awesomeness.

I feel bad for whoever will be on the same table with Miyanaga sisters... on the individuals.

And since Teru vs Saki is so hyped up, I guess it'll be on Finals too.

*shivers*
Jun 15, 2012 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
Of course it's not a one-sided match ^^ That's too boring imo. Both Teru and Saki have to take turns in showing off each other's powers with Saki leaving Teru horrified of course.

"This is my sister..?? The one that I played years ago?"

I want Kouko and Kokaji pro to comment for finals too. Kouko was commenting for Kiyosumi's semifinals earlier but it's pretty weird that she didn't suspect of Saki being Teru's sister. Seriously? I'm sure a lot of pros and players were watching the match and they didn't notice??! The name Miyanaga and their Mahjong prowess, Teru and Saki even looks identical o_O SO WHYYYY
Jun 15, 2012 1:02 PM

Jul 2008
HeartofTiles said:
Of course it's not a one-sided match ^^ That's too boring imo. Both Teru and Saki have to take turns in showing off each other's powers with Saki leaving Teru horrified of course.

I want Kouko and Kokaji pro to comment for finals too. Kouko was commenting for Kiyosumi's semifinals earlier but it's pretty weird that she didn't suspect of Saki being Teru's sister. Seriously? I'm sure a lot of pros and players were watching the match and they didn't notice??! The name Miyanaga and their Mahjong prowess, Teru and Saki even looks identical o_O SO WHYYYY

Well, lot of them probably noticed but it's not like it's worth bringing up in their views. I mean yeah if Saki and Teru are sisters it's cool but it end at that.
Jun 15, 2012 1:28 PM

Aug 2010
HeartofTiles said:

Actually, lots of people suspect, when Teru declared Kan on Achiga-hen, Toki actually expected her to do a Rinshan Kaihou, because Senriyama suspects that Saki is her relative.
Jun 15, 2012 4:27 PM

Oct 2009
KJacket said:

She did. Remember after training match with Kei cs? That's the day of quarter finals. And I think Toshi wears her monocle... I mean, it's her who gave that to Sae, right?
Jun 15, 2012 4:49 PM

Sep 2010
I don't like the fact that Kasumi is the last dealer, I'm rooting for her...

I have a question, how are Saki and Teru supposed to play, if Teru is a Senpou and Saki a Captain? Is it possible to change their positions?
Jun 15, 2012 4:49 PM

Jul 2008
Oohoshi_Awai said:
KJacket said:

She did. Remember after training match with Kei cs? That's the day of quarter finals. And I think Toshi wears her monocle... I mean, it's her who gave that to Sae, right?

Well what he probably meant is that it's over for the rest of the match, not that she won't ever be able to use any.
Jun 15, 2012 4:53 PM

Jul 2008
HacheKa said:

I have a question, how are Saki and Teru supposed to play, if Teru is a Senpou and Saki a Captain? Is it possible to change their positions?

Individual tournament most probably.
I can understand why you didn't get it (I did not know about it until not long ago), it's mentioned in like one fucking pannel in the whole manga but Kiyosumi did participate in the individual tournament and will participate in the national individual tournament. It'll most likely be there that Saki will face Teru.
Jun 15, 2012 7:07 PM

Oct 2009
HacheKa said:

I like the fact that Kasumi is last dealer...
Eisui's got plot armor to the semi-finals anyways.
(Komaki hasn't pull out Chuuren Pooto)
Last dealer:
Choice:
1. Defend and hope whoever who wins (tsumo)'s points low.
2. Ends the dealership if the match somehow no ten/ten - low chances of happening
3. Be on attack, screw defending (highly unlikely, especially knowing Kasumi's defending skill)
4. Install/Summon/Channel another of Jindai's Goddess Spirit. :O (I wish. LOL)
5. Calls and win with yakuhai. Then end the match. Screw broken dreams of other teams, lol. (I think if it's Yakuhai she still can do it...)
I still get the feeling Saki will keep Eisui/make them advance, since Kasumi's ability is very useful to her.
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 15, 2012 7:12 PM
Jun 15, 2012 8:34 PM

Apr 2010
Saki has finally flipped on the 'Miyanaga Mode' switch and going to curb-stomp everyone. I wonder what would happen if someone brought Saki, Teru, Koromo, and someone other monster like them to one table? End of the world, haha :)

Ritz needs to make his/her chapters longer!! D: Next month needs to happen now!

Rand0mless's PokePet

Kuro the level 76 Umbreon!
Jun 15, 2012 9:15 PM

Sep 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:

I can understand why you didn't get it (I did not know about it until not long ago), it's mentioned in like one fucking pannel in the whole manga but Kiyosumi did participate in the individual tournament and will participate in the national individual tournament. It'll most likely be there that Saki will face Teru.

So in like 2 years ... Damn 10-15 pages per chapter.

Oohoshi_Awai said:
HacheKa said:

Last dealer:
Choice:
2. Ends the dealership if the match somehow no ten/ten - low chances of happening
3. Be on attack, screw defending (highly unlikely, especially knowing Kasumi's defending skill)
5. Calls and win with yakuhai. Then end the match. Screw broken dreams of other teams, lol. (I think if it's Yakuhai she still can do it...)
I still get the feeling Saki will keep Eisui/make them advance, since Kasumi's ability is very useful to her.

The 4 please!
Yes but as the dealer Kasumi will have to pay more... well at least there's a considerable gap between Kasumi and Toyone, but she said that she can't play defensively with her hax spirit mode.
A Yakuhai would be a good choice but with her ability wouldn't it be a honitsu?
Jun 15, 2012 9:35 PM

Jul 2008
HacheKa said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

So in like 2 years ... Damn 10-15 pages per chapter.

I seriously doubt that we will see the final in Achiga's manga before seeing it in the original manga, actually I beleive that Achiga-hen is meant to end as soon as Achiga complete their training and head toward the final (Without showing who's at the table as not to spoil how the semi-final in Saki's manga will end).
If that's the case then once Achiga-hen is over, Ritz will increase Saki's pace by making much bigger chapters than now.
Jun 16, 2012 2:48 PM

Oct 2009
HacheKa said:

Oohoshi_Awai said:
HacheKa said:

Last dealer:
Choice:

The 4 please!
Yes but as the dealer Kasumi will have to pay more... well at least there's a considerable gap between Kasumi and Toyone, but she said that she can't play defensively with her hax spirit mode.

Well, a closed Chinitsu is surely worth more (6 han!) Than a honitsu - 2 han opens, but a honitsu is a good choice atm, since Kasumi still get those honor tiles, and she won't - play into anyone's hand if she discarded the tile she's currently stuffing = perfect defense.

Now about the hand on the very first chapter... its slightly confusing that the 1 man's position... And Kasumi sat after Saki. Does that mean Saki made Kasumi draw other tiles too? :S

Actually, rather than Kasumi, I was wondering what will Toyone/Suehara do?
I mean, Suehara's definetly not possible (since it's 2 more round, Saki's dealer round and Kasumi's dealer round, unless she somehow pulled out a Yakuman....
Not sure about Toyone, I mean, Kasumi herself stated that she won't drop honor tiles because it's dangerous...
And I wonder if she got another powers she hasn't use? Other than Pursuit Riichi and that 1 tile only tsumo. (Toyone)
Jun 16, 2012 5:37 PM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

If that's the case then once Achiga-hen is over, Ritz will increase Saki's pace by making much bigger chapters than now.

Hopefully.
And next chapter of Saki's released faster than Achiga-hen~! Wasshoi~!
Jun 16, 2012 9:41 PM

Sep 2010
Oohoshi_Awai said:
HacheKa said:

The 4 please!

Well, a closed Chinitsu is surely worth more (6 han!) Than a honitsu - 2 han opens, but a honitsu is a good choice atm, since Kasumi still get those honor tiles, and she won't - play into anyone's hand if she discarded the tile she's currently stuffing = perfect defense.

Now about the hand on the very first chapter... its slightly confusing that the 1 man's position... And Kasumi sat after Saki. Does that mean Saki made Kasumi draw other tiles too? :S

Actually, rather than Kasumi, I was wondering what will Toyone/Suehara do?
I mean, Suehara's definetly not possible (since it's 2 more round, Saki's dealer round and Kasumi's dealer round, unless she somehow pulled out a Yakuman....
Not sure about Toyone, I mean, Kasumi herself stated that she won't drop honor tiles because it's dangerous...
And I wonder if she got another powers she hasn't use? Other than Pursuit Riichi and that 1 tile only tsumo. (Toyone)

Yes a Honitsu will be safer as you said, it'd be a better choice, just to discard non honor tiles.

That 2 man is the one that Saki drew to call tsumo, the 1 man she kan'd It could have been kan'd from Toyone or Kyouko, Kasumi is still drawing just 1 suit even after Saki's kans, as far as I understood.

Himematsu is almost dead (;-;), all is about Toyone and Kasumi.
Too bad, Hiroe is a monster too, I liked her.
Jun 17, 2012 5:40 AM

Mar 2012
Well, Himematsu is just a team with skilled normal players. It's only natural that they can't do anything against uncontrollable demons. Sad, indeed.

I like Hiroe, she should be playing the captain position. I wonder what would happen if Hiroe were to play as captain? Do mind tricks and traps work on demons? ;P But strategy and observation is pretty useless when your opponent kills you through tsumo-ing :/

It's too sad but it looks like Himematsu won't be getting their seed back this year too.
Jun 17, 2012 5:50 AM

Oct 2009
HacheKa said:

Yes a Honitsu will be safer as you said, it'd be a better choice, just to discard non honor tiles.

That 2 man is the one that Saki drew to call tsumo, the 1 man she kan'd It could have been kan'd from Toyone or Kyouko, Kasumi is still drawing just 1 suit even after Saki's kans, as far as I understood.

Himematsu is almost dead (;-;), all is about Toyone and Kasumi.
Too bad, Hiroe is a monster too, I liked her.

Don't forget, Kasumi's first winning hand on 2nd half is a honitsu, mangan. :3

I dunno. I guess Saki did put down the tile she got from kan so Suehara, who thinks that Saki's hand is easy to read, to get fooled or something... :O
Or that's what I guess, lol.

Hmm, you are rare, cos most people whom I interact with often wish miyamori to win... I support Eisui too, since KasumiKomaki and KomakiHatsumi is kinda cute, plus we didn't get much flashback about it.
*sigh* Why Miyamori put aislinn as jibou? :( She only appears in few panels because most jibou match in Saki just last... a chapter/1 ep, LOL.
So different from Achiga hen...?

Wait wait wait, the seat:

Kasumi, Saki, Suehara, Toyone
That 1 man is discarded from the player to her right, which is Kasumi (unless Ritz somehow draw it wrong?) and it should be on the left - like how Saki daiminkan-ing Koromo?
The kan chun is from Toyone, which is seated in front of her.

Current Position (next ch):
North: Kasumi
East : Saki
South : Toyone
West: Kyouko

And since people are expecting Toyone to has at 6 ability because of the calendar thingy... *shrug*

Now about Himematsu... yeah.

Hiroe is kinda bad-ass player, and trap master, lol.
Which is weird since in that school popularity Himematsu is no 2, and Senriyama is no 3...
Probably because the Atago cest aka Hiroe/Kinue fans, lol.

Wait, for me Hiroe is more bearable that Kinue is totally siscon wit her... :D

But yeah, I think it was mentioned in Achiga manga and anime that if Senriyama got Hiroe and Kei, the match will be more interesting (Against Shiraitodai)

Why the announcer (Kouko) when introducing says that the main highlight is Eisui vs Himematsu? Because Eisui bumped Himematsu from the list of seeded school (Himematsu is ranked... 5 on spring tourney...)
But yeah, Kiyosumi'squarter final is kinda hellish matches...
Jun 17, 2012 5:55 AM

Oct 2009
HeartofTiles said:

I like Hiroe, she should be playing the captain position. I wonder what would happen if Hiroe were to play as captain? Do mind tricks and traps work on demons? ;P But strategy and observation is pretty useless when your opponent kills you through tsumo-ing :/

She's playing as Chuuken, because Himematsu follows the tradion, that the Ace is Chuuken...

I think of Hiroe as a power up Yumi, lol.

I'm sure on her first Yakuman on Nationals (That Chinrouto) she can pulls out another rinshan kaihou from her 1 man... But... Yeah.

She's very awesome badass normal player.

I think she won't get her but kicked hard against monsters, like Saki, Teru, Koromo... Strategy is pretty important, but so is luck...
And she held back Hisa's winning hand - not playing into her hands - That east she saved, which is the last tile, and she's dropped it before, right?
Jun 17, 2012 9:23 AM
Jan 2011
game8910 said:

The elder sister was the warrior blessing with two sacred treasures, the magic mirror shield of Amaterasu and the divine sword of storm of Susanoo. The little sister was the priestess of summit flower with divine protection of Tsukuyomi.
Jun 17, 2012 9:51 AM

Jul 2008
Shiyumi said:
game8910 said:

The elder sister was the warrior blessing with two sacred treasures, the magic mirror shield of Amaterasu and the divine sword of storm of Susanoo. The little sister was the priestess of summit flower with divine protection of Tsukuyomi.

I actually like that comparaison
Jun 17, 2012 4:57 PM

Sep 2010
Oohoshi_Awai said:

Don't forget, Kasumi's first winning hand on 2nd half is a honitsu, mangan. :3

I dunno. I guess Saki did put down the tile she got from kan so Suehara, who thinks that Saki's hand is easy to read, to get fooled or something... :O
Or that's what I guess, lol.

Hmm, you are rare, cos most people whom I interact with often wish miyamori to win... I support Eisui too, since KasumiKomaki and KomakiHatsumi is kinda cute, plus we didn't get much flashback about it.
*sigh* Why Miyamori put aislinn as jibou? :( She only appears in few panels because most jibou match in Saki just last... a chapter/1 ep, LOL.
So different from Achiga hen...?

Wait wait wait, the seat:

Kasumi, Saki, Suehara, Toyone
That 1 man is discarded from the player to her right, which is Kasumi (unless Ritz somehow draw it wrong?) and it should be on the left - like how Saki daiminkan-ing Koromo?
The kan chun is from Toyone, which is seated in front of her.

Current Position (next ch):
North: Kasumi
East : Saki
South : Toyone
West: Kyouko

And since people are expecting Toyone to has at 6 ability because of the calendar thingy... *shrug*

Now about Himematsu... yeah.

Hiroe is kinda bad-ass player, and trap master, lol.
Which is weird since in that school popularity Himematsu is no 2, and Senriyama is no 3...
Probably because the Atago cest aka Hiroe/Kinue fans, lol.

Wait, for me Hiroe is more bearable that Kinue is totally siscon wit her... :D

But yeah, I think it was mentioned in Achiga manga and anime that if Senriyama got Hiroe and Kei, the match will be more interesting (Against Shiraitodai)

Why the announcer (Kouko) when introducing says that the main highlight is Eisui vs Himematsu? Because Eisui bumped Himematsu from the list of seeded school (Himematsu is ranked... 5 on spring tourney...)
But yeah, Kiyosumi'squarter final is kinda hellish matches...

I think it was a mistake because, if that were the case, shouldn't Komaki be more worried? They were more like amazed about Saki's power (Toyone more like having fun, as you said she may have some more tricks). After I re-read it, it looks a little weird, let's wait.

I really like the Atago Sisters and Kyouko, Aislinn is pretty cute, I liked Shiro and Toyone too, but overall I'm rooting for Eusui, Komaki and Kasumi are just <3! and the little 4 winds girl was cool too (I don't remember her name...)

Yes, too bad that nobody cares about Mako, I wanted to see more about Aislinn.
HacheKaJun 17, 2012 5:02 PM
Jun 18, 2012 2:57 AM

Jul 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
Shiyumi said:

It's not a random coincidence. We've already seen a lot of Shinto references with the powers of Eisui's players and Sae Usuzawa. What's more striking is that Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are in fact siblings who, according to Shinto legend, split to become night and day after Tsukuyomi killed the goddess of food.
arsonalJun 18, 2012 3:31 AM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jun 18, 2012 9:41 AM

Jul 2008
arsonal said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Shiyumi said:

It's not a random coincidence. We've already seen a lot of Shinto references with the powers of Eisui's players and Sae Usuzawa. What's more striking is that Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are in fact siblings who, according to Shinto legend, split to become night and day after Tsukuyomi killed the goddess of food.

Interesting, I don't know much about Shinto.
Jun 18, 2012 4:15 PM

Oct 2009
HacheKa said:

I think it was a mistake because, if that were the case, shouldn't Komaki be more worried? They were more like amazed about Saki's power (Toyone more like having fun, as you said she may have some more tricks). After I re-read it, it looks a little weird, let's wait.

I really like the Atago Sisters and Kyouko, Aislinn is pretty cute, I liked Shiro and Toyone too, but overall I'm rooting for Eusui, Komaki and Kasumi are just <3! and the little 4 winds girl was cool too (I don't remember her name...)

Yes, too bad that nobody cares about Mako, I wanted to see more about Aislinn.

Oh you.
Komaki will cheers for her Kasumi-chan that will get super powered power up from OMG Hime-sama cheers for me moment, and Hatsumi will get jealous
-lol, I just... I guess I just want to see who will Komaki choose, lol.
The name is Usuzumi Hatsumi, she could pull out Sousuushi on any seats I think, but when she's sitting north she could pull daisuushi (double yakuman) - not that double Yakuman will matters much, lol.

Now regarding to all them wind tiles...

Rinkai also have The God of Wind (God cos it's sounding more awesome) Choe Myeong Fa (Fa is the reason why she sings on ep 25 pv?)

Oh and arsonal, interesting points you got there...
So now the monsters are actually... something more.

And about Mako, I'm sure the camera will zooms to other players but her *or her just occassionally*, although she scored the most points... remember the perfectural qualifications? They highlight Kaorin... and Miharun... somehow. I guess on the quarter finals they'll highlight Aislinn too, lol. XD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saki Chapter 265 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Oct 9, 2023

0 by MetaThPr4h »»
Oct 9, 2023 4:06 PM

Poll: » Saki Chapter 241 Discussion

Dropes - Feb 20, 2022

1 by Hyoroemon »»
Aug 10, 2023 3:09 AM

Poll: » Saki Chapter 258 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Mar 19, 2023

3 by MetaThPr4h »»
Apr 6, 2023 12:34 PM

Poll: » Saki Chapter 239 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Dec 23, 2021

1 by HopfCMC »»
Apr 5, 2023 8:46 PM

» What is wrong with this author not drawing any underwear?

SigmaStudio - Apr 21, 2021

2 by GenesisAria »»
Sep 19, 2022 7:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.