MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Saki Chapter 98 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Saki »» Saki Chapter 98 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Saki Chapter 98 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

10 71.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it

4 28.57%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 14

06-13-12, 8:07 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, Demon Saki is fully awakened nao!

2e16nig.png

06-14-12, 10:19 AM

Okay, Saki is unleashing her power, let's truly see how much stronger she became after the training camp, and again, it's all Hisa's fault.

06-14-12, 12:07 PM

Damn, Saki is awesome.

Also, that battle suit.
Modified by Oohoshi_Awai, 06-17-12, 7:52 AM
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!

06-14-12, 6:50 PM

Ladies, gentlemen, take out your pants, Saki is on fire.
Well now the second place is between Kasumi and Toyone. It's a difficult choice but I'm cheering on Kasumi, although I like them all.
Toyone is really enjoying the game!

06-14-12, 6:56 PM

Damn Saki, scary stuff there.
Now I feel terrified too!

06-14-12, 7:24 PM

What kind of demon spawn are these girls. Did their parents sell their souls to the mahjong devil in exchange for ungodly players as their kids?

HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

06-14-12, 8:46 PM

its out in english now

06-14-12, 10:27 PM

You don't have to say anything Hanzo.

Oh moe Saki become more like her sister Teru now.
I wonder if she would turn evil after the match like her sister.

Don't sell your soul to mahjong demon! xD

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

06-14-12, 10:49 PM

It took 32 chapters for Saki to finally start to fullfill the promise she gave. As long as it isn't over in an instant - I can forgive Kobayashi this slow built-up.

Edit: Am I mistaken or did Saki's power surge just burst Sae's monocle?
Modified by Asturaetus, 06-14-12, 11:06 PM

06-15-12, 12:57 AM

Ugh, why is this so damn slow?!?!

Seriously, it's such a shame this manga has one of the slowest paces I have ever seen and it's so frustrating!

06-15-12, 5:44 AM

WOAH!! What just happened?

Saki rocks!! I love it.

06-15-12, 5:48 AM

Saki and Teru is currently on The South Round, as Dealer.

How convenient. *evil grin*

I can see Kasumi just defending (not dealing honor tiles), thus Eisui will advance.

06-15-12, 9:07 AM

This is what happened on the side b quarter finals taishou match so far...

Noticeable:
Kasumi never plays into someone's hands.
Kasumi is last dealer in first and last half.

We need to go wider. LOL.
Modified by Oohoshi_Awai, 06-15-12, 11:40 AM

06-15-12, 9:35 AM

Wow I didn't realise that the second half had been all tsumos...

Bye bye monocle.

Didn't the achiga-hen anime have Tsuruga/Kana/Mihoko playing against Achiga while this match was going on? If so then how are they now watching it?

And why is Saki busting out her highest level of power now? She's already in the lead. There's not much chance of Kiyosumi dropping to 3rd.
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2014/all time*.
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

06-15-12, 9:49 AM

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

Saki is awesome o_O I read this pretty late lol but Saki really looks like Teru ;__; *shivers* It's already weird enough that nobody suspects Saki being Teru's sister after seeing her like this?

Koromo should be grateful that it was not this Saki she was fighting.

Oohoshi_Awai said:

Noticeable: Kasumi never plays into someone's hands.

Probably because she was always on the defensive and never goes for the win until one that fateful chapter where she suddenly put her goddess' spirit into use.
Modified by Nakocchi, 06-15-12, 9:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

06-15-12, 9:59 AM

Edited most of the japanese kanjis...

HeartofTiles said:
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

Saki is awesome o_O I read this pretty late lol but Saki really looks like Teru ;__; *shivers*

Probably because she was always on the defensive and never goes for the win until one that fateful chapter where she suddenly put her goddess' spirit into use.

I wonder if that's why she's also last dealer too?

I really like to become last dealer, cos I could end the match if I'm on the lead... or just end it if I'm no 2. :P

I guess that's how Eisui will advance. XD

Just be tenpai in last dealer, and hoping Saki won't score big hands.

kuuderes_shadow said:

Didn't the achiga-hen anime have Tsuruga/Kana/Mihoko playing against Achiga while this match was going on? If so then how are they now watching it?

I think Achiga plays against Tsuruga, Kana, Mihoko and Miharun is the day before, didn't Kanbara said something about can't play against them for long because they need sleep and will cheer for Kiyosumi tomorrow?

06-15-12, 10:15 AM

Oohoshi_Awai said:

I think Achiga plays against Tsuruga, Kana, Mihoko and Miharun is the day before, didn't Kanbara said something about can't play against them for long because they need sleep and will cheer for Kiyosumi tomorrow?

You're right (sort of) - the manga does say that. But I think the anime shows it as though the two take place at the same time. Don't have time to check right now and I don't think it's specifically mentioned anyway. Guess they modified it in the anime then? Or am I remembering it wrong?
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

06-15-12, 10:27 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:

You're right (sort of) - the manga does say that. But I think the anime shows it as though the two take place at the same time. Don't have time to check right now and I don't think it's specifically mentioned anyway. Guess they modified it in the anime then? Or am I remembering it wrong?

No, they didn't modify it. Kiyosumi's Quarter Final was playing while Achiga went to meet with Arakawa Kei's group the day after that. It was quite cleared.

06-15-12, 10:27 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:

Kiyosumi's match happens on the next day, when Achiga is training with Kei.

06-15-12, 10:33 AM

Okay so it was me remembering it wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.
*that there is data for

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices