MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 389 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Katekyo Hitman Reborn! »» Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 389 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 389 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

42 91.30%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 6.52%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 2.17%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 46

06-13-12, 6:44 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow. Things are getting good. Who did tsuna visit? o_o

06-13-12, 7:03 AM

itoffee03 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow. Things are getting good. Who did tsuna visit? o_o

Dino maybe?;) Nice chapter btw!

06-13-12, 7:09 AM

With Spanner, Varia, Dino, Kokuyo Gang, Shoichi, Byakuran showing up, who still haven't show up yet? Hmm.....Kawahira? Talbot?

06-13-12, 7:26 AM

woah...i think he just had a (Gregory) House moment.

no need to be all mysterious about the whole thing. they could have just explained it and lengthened the chapter a bit.

06-13-12, 7:29 AM

Awesome...Tsuna is finally becoming a leader :)

06-13-12, 7:31 AM

O my god Tsuna just grew a pair. This is getting good. xD

It's about to go down @.@
Modified by CV-Kaz, 06-13-12, 7:37 AM

06-13-12, 7:34 AM

OMG, I really need what they will do :x
Go Tsuna, go! /o/

//This is a awesome chapter. I was missing it ^u^

06-13-12, 7:47 AM

So nice to see actual character development in this. I'm so proud of you Tsuna, but now I want to know what are you planning~

06-13-12, 8:03 AM

Wowow. Shit got real, Tsuna is getting serious. WAR!

06-13-12, 8:04 AM

This is so great!!
I think that Tsuna went to Hibari's house 'cause the first one he visited was a japanese house and i guess Hibari loves that kind of stuff ^^
Sorry For my Bad English lol

06-13-12, 8:33 AM

Oh god, Tsuna's come a long way.

06-13-12, 8:49 AM

Yeah im wondering who he met. I hope it will surprise us.

06-13-12, 8:51 AM

I'm guessing Kawahira :P Though the first person who came in to my mind after seeing this bamboo was tyl Hibari...
And I really wonder what's Tsuna up to :)

06-13-12, 9:04 AM

my reaction when i read the chapter title "tsuna makes his move" XO the title got me hyped up and i'm glad the chapter met my expectations. Can't wait to find out who tsuna visited, personally i really have no idea guess the only clue would be "filling up the missing part" hmm, maybe someone like spanner/giannini? someone who doesn't live in japan by the sounds of things. lol maybe some supporting character like lancia or Dr.shamal? guess we'll have to wait till next week >.<

06-13-12, 9:22 AM

I'm guessing that the Japanese house might be Dr. Shamal...it has been a long time and he certainly knows a lot more than his actions (hitting on Bianchi like a champ) dictate. He also seems to know reborn's past, indicating that Tsuna may be trying to figure out what happened..last war? I dunno xD

He then visits Murkuro, Byakuran, Enma, and Xanxus.
Those are the leaders of Verde, Yuni, Skull, and Mamon; Tsuna is the 5th, Reborn's captain, while his dad (who he can easily find at home) and Hibari are Colonnelo's and Fon's.

My guess is that by assembling the captains, Tsuna aims to somehow use them as bait for Checkerface and/or Bermuda. Inb4 huge magic awesomeness of Checkerface's power and identity.

06-13-12, 9:39 AM

Stads said:
I'm guessing that the Japanese house might be Dr. Shamal...it has been a long time and he certainly knows a lot more than his actions (hitting on Bianchi like a champ) dictate. He also seems to know reborn's past, indicating that Tsuna may be trying to figure out what happened..last war? I dunno xD

Its Hibari's house since it was stated in one of the novel that he lives in a Japanese house. Also in the future his base looks like a traditional Japanese room.

Thanks to Haru Tsuna knew (or learnt) how to use the X-Burner
Kyoko taught him how to use his box weapon
Lambo makes him think of how to fill in the missing parts
hmm interesting

Wonder what Tsuna is planning?

5/5
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

06-13-12, 9:46 AM

HYPE.

Also, i bet that man is Kawahira. It's not Hibari, he said "It's Been a long time", so it's either Kawahira or Shamal. And i don't think Shamal could be able to help them.

I'm Italian, so forgive me for grammar errors.

06-13-12, 10:09 AM

-Crys said:
HYPE.

Also, i bet that man is Kawahira. It's not Hibari, he said "It's Been a long time", so it's either Kawahira or Shamal. And i don't think Shamal could be able to help them.

lol I sped read through the chapter now that I took time I noticed the "Its been a long time" line. xD Tsuna sees Hibari on daily basis at school so it could be Kawahira, but the reason I thought it was Hibari at first was cause he visited everyone who had a boss watch also the fact that he lives in a traditional Japanese house and a traditional room in the future.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

06-13-12, 10:16 AM

Kawahira is certain a good posibillity .. but i think he was talking about someone who is foreigner ..anyway .. Tsuna is serious now .. and is finally showing some REAL progress in beeing a BOSS...even asking for help from Xanxus :O...loved this ch.:X

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)

06-13-12, 10:50 AM

I doubt it's Kawahira, I mean Tsuna met him once, he doesn't know anything about him, and if reborn also doesn't know about him I doubt the 9th know about him. However, my first thought after reading the chapter the 2nd time was Dr.Shamal.

About Kawahira, I think his appearance is gonna be cooler than that..
*a prediction ahead, but may be a (heavy) spoiler*
Modified by Candor, 06-13-12, 10:54 AM
<-- Derailer

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices