Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2012 8:29 PM

Feb 2008
Knew it had to happen eventually, but I thought we still had a few more episodes before her mom found out.

I think that the coach needs to have a word with the Furuya's, even if he was the sort that didn't mind that sort of play, its pretty clear that their father does mind and if it keeps up, he might pull them off the team. Plus its giving the whole team a nasty reputation that could effect their sponsorship.
Jan 5, 2014 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
Monad said:
Stupid fucking referee, your job is to keep the rules of the game not stare down players. If they didn't violate any rules then they can do as they like. If they are skill enough to use another players feet to their advantage then they have every right to do it.

^
Jan 28, 2015 3:27 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Reika's mother was going to find out eventually. To think that she actually followed her was a bit surprising.

I don't get what the ref meant by lacking class. Did he mean arranged game or lack of sportsmanship?

May 18, 2022 8:14 PM

Jan 2019
Claude_Kenny said:
Maybe because the soccer is elementary level so the ref doesn't like how the Triplets play after they secured the win.. Their way of playing after secured the win kinda insulting the opposing team Tsubakimori which the ref said even opposing team is comrades on the pitch.. So I guess that's the reason the ref say what he said imho..

Exactly, they weren't breaking the rules but they still were arrogant

Eri-Mizutani said:
I hope her seiyu gets more jobs after this because I think she is great.

F

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga e Kickoff!! Episode 4 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Mar 31, 2012

12 by Vellium »»
Oct 11, 2023 9:19 AM

» where can i read the manga ???

LWGench - Aug 2, 2022

5 by LWGench »»
Aug 7, 2022 8:45 AM

Poll: » Ginga e Kickoff!! Episode 39 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 26, 2013

29 by gswelcome »»
Jun 2, 2019 5:56 PM

Poll: » Ginga e Kickoff!! Episode 32 Discussion

LAboy456 - Dec 18, 2012

8 by euls »»
Mar 25, 2019 8:28 PM

Poll: » Ginga e Kickoff!! Episode 28 Discussion

LAboy456 - Nov 13, 2012

8 by euls »»
Mar 25, 2019 2:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.