MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tasogare Otome x Amnesia »» Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

151 77.84%
4 out of 5: Liked it

34 17.53%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 3.09%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.52%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.03%
Voters: 194

06-10-12, 9:53 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Journey of the memory lane through the eyes of a Dusk Maiden/Niiya! Definitely a fun mind journey not to mention tragic and violent. This is a very emotional and yet also dark tale of unforgivable sins and the beginning of the ghost story.

Maiden of Loss

I have to admit that this episode was one of the best and serious so far. Told behind the eyes of Yuuko-chan, we see her history and why how became the sacrifice which resulted in her inevitable death.

Modified by Stark700, 06-10-12, 9:43 PM

06-10-12, 9:57 AM
News Team
Memory begins. There's a sister called "Yukariko", who cares about her. Oh, my, he can even feel how she feel. She helps the sick.

The bell, for protective... about the curse? Everyone wants the sick to be sacrificed and Yuuko with her sister wanted to help out. She got attacked by the people. She got scared when at shrine and seeing the mirror. She's dead. Now she's angry at the sick girl (that's how the dark Yuuko was born).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

06-10-12, 10:56 AM

Yuuko should be angry at the elders who threw her down there not the sick girl. Dark Yuuko should have sent them to hell where they belong.

06-10-12, 1:05 PM

Man, screw those elders for throwing Yuuko down the stairs.

06-10-12, 1:31 PM

ugh... I felt dizzy in FPS mode.

so, she die due to lack of oxygen .
Modified by MorningGlory, 06-10-12, 1:41 PM

06-10-12, 3:23 PM

My poor Yuuko… that horrible death… I cried watching this episode… She didn’t deserve it.
english isn't my native language...

06-10-12, 7:01 PM

Well first of all, that human sacrifices are not really in line with Shinto. Sure, there were possible human sacrifices int he ancient times (most likely more than thousand years ago) but human sacrifices is not the norm at all. From many Shinto point of view, blood is extremely "tainted" and goes against the idea of purity. That is why killing a live being, whether human or animal, has long lost its standing in Shinto.

Once again, it's not really Shinto but a bunch of crazy villagers doing their pseudo-rituals.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

06-10-12, 7:32 PM

thank god she didnt get raped!!!!!

06-10-12, 7:43 PM

Oh boy, anime original stuff (at least for now?).

Even though I have the feeling to not like this episode, I actually do.
I did rage so hard when I saw those fucking elders grabbing Yuuko's arms and legs with that "we have lost it" look on their faces.

Man, was I surprised by Yuuko's facial expressions after she was thrown into the basement, I have never seen her so desperate and full of hatred (only for that one moment, though).

Shadow Yuuko actually developed her own personality which I never thought of to be honest and it does not support my theory at all. I'm quite excited for the last two episodes seeing Shadow Yuuko act like that.

I was not too fond of Asa (who the hell is she?) but seeing the young Yukariko in action was a huge win for this episode and the choice for her voice was alright, too.

What was up with Teiichi, why was he a kid while he experienced the flashback?
Modified by Zhou, 06-10-12, 7:48 PM

06-10-12, 7:53 PM

Just... so tragic. Saw this coming from having read the manga and being a fan of the anime as well. But still anime only story it's pretty sad. But was at least nice to have some answers finally.

06-10-12, 7:54 PM

Very good episode, I almost cried. I think I have underestimated this anime.

06-10-12, 8:01 PM

Fucking hate those demented elders

06-10-12, 8:33 PM

I know why I am crying now. This was so sad. I cannot believe she had such a horrible death. Imagine unable to move with a broken leg, with loss of blood, being hungry and cold, she knew death was approaching her as she screamed for help. She didn't deserve this. :'(

The last time I cried so much over recollection of the dead when I saw

5/5

Bumped my series overall rating to an 8/10

06-10-12, 8:34 PM

Holy shit!!!! I was not expecting that, this blew my mind and the manga away!

I wonder if the author had anything to do with how this story was portrayed?

I can't wait for next week!

06-10-12, 8:42 PM

Njs_Fluffy said:
Fucking hate those demented elders

Same im fucking pissed off as hell. I would curse all the descendants of them elders. I hope they died a brutal slowly death.

I'm seriously fucking mad. I'm mad how she starved to death and was injured pretty badly. I hope dark Yuuko gets her vengance.

Why do i get the feeling Momoe Okonogi is that sick girl Asa or w/e her name descendant.

06-10-12, 8:43 PM

Damn, those old fellas really makes me want to punch them!

Feel sorry for Yuuko there.

06-10-12, 8:54 PM

Terrible way to treat the amazing Yuuko. I will kill village elders to honor her.
[/rihgt]

06-10-12, 9:11 PM

Crazy episode! I loved how everyone kept getting slapped! XD And I don't know about you guys, but I say Yukariko is hotter than Yuuko! That's just me! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

06-10-12, 9:12 PM

Jesus Christ, I should've waited until tomorrow before watching it, now I won't be able to sleep >.<

This was an amazing episode, I don't even think my heart a beaten once through all of this, I'm so sad for her...

This makes me feel bad for Shadow Yuuko too, I mean, she doesn't deserve to carry that burden all alone, can't wait until next week.

Also, damn, only 2 episodes (+1 with the OVA) left... I'm also sad about that, I love it so much. This is going on my top re-watch list. Even though I didn't read the manga, I hope they remake it by following it and making more than 12 episodes.

5/5

06-10-12, 9:14 PM

lol @ teichi screaming during the nudey parts. awesome ep. some original stuff.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices