MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (28) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

494 88.85%
4 out of 5: Liked it

38 6.83%
3 out of 5: It was OK

13 2.34%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.36%
1 out of 5: Hated it

9 1.62%
Voters: 556

06-09-12, 11:50 AM

Yeah, you right Orulyon. In the novel, Gilgamesh said he took Ea in the beginning of combat only against an opponent who respects, have a great power and worth it. He was respectful with him in this scene.

I have not heard the quote: Now, Bucephalus, to conquest
[îmg]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/Anju03/KiraYoshikagesign_H.png[/img]

06-09-12, 11:51 AM

http://animuthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/06/fatezero-s2-episode-10-episode-23.html
^Thoughts/pics/stuffs here.

Bye Rider. You will be missed. :'(.

06-09-12, 11:52 AM

Knew Rider was going to get axed this episode still he went out epically. I really would have been depressed if Waver would have died too. T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

06-09-12, 11:58 AM

WTF Is That Enuma Elish? I Like The Swirling Wave In F/SN Than This. At First I Thought He Summoned A High-Tech Unknown Treasury LOL.

But Then, I Never Knew That Heaven's Chain Is Coming. I Thought A Surprised Gae Bolg Or Some Random Treasury Would Pierced Rider.

I Went Goosebumps On This Episode 5/5. :O

2 More To Go~.

BloodRequiem said:
halberdiers said:
The jaw dropping visuals are even more over the top this episode. My mind was epicly blown by the appearance of Ea, completely fitting of the creation star which sunders heaven and earth.

Gil really loves making people think they have a chance of killing him doesn't he? He does the good ol' enkidu to lancer and berserker in FSN and now to rider.

He never used Enkidu on Cu Chulainn

He Used It.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

06-09-12, 12:01 PM

Damn that was a splendid episode. Rider's final charge against Archer was breathtaking. They really impressed me with the animation this episode, the part where Ea demolished Rider's soldiers was especially well animated. Can't wait to see the showdown between Kiritsugu and Kirei next week; it should be the best fight of the series if they do it right.

R.I.P. Rider.

06-09-12, 12:01 PM

I cried.
Rider's death was the most heroic, manly death I've ever seen.
Lancelot looks awesome. And I never thought of it before, but Saber is lesbian haha.

06-09-12, 12:02 PM

StrawHat1996 said:
I cried.
Lancelot looks awesome. And I never thought of it before, but Saber is lesbian haha.

eh?

06-09-12, 12:03 PM

RIP homey
Ok™

06-09-12, 12:03 PM

Lancelot looks like Caster in a way with those eyes.

Rider had a great ride (no pun). May his spirit continue to bring hope and dreams.

06-09-12, 12:07 PM

StrawHat1996 said:
I cried.

Saber is no lesbian. (jus see sex scene with Shirou in the VN)
[îmg]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/Anju03/KiraYoshikagesign_H.png[/img]

06-09-12, 12:08 PM

Elite60 said:
Lancelot looks like Caster in a way with those eyes.

Yeah Me Too. That's The First Thing That It Pops On My Mind When I Saw Berserker's Face.

06-09-12, 12:10 PM

KiraYoshikage said:
StrawHat1996 said:
I cried.

Saber is bi. Like everyone in the Nasuverse.

06-09-12, 12:12 PM

Thess said:
KiraYoshikage said:
StrawHat1996 said:
I cried.

I Believe It's Rin. Not Saber.

06-09-12, 12:18 PM

RIP Rider

That last charge was epic tho, it was a given that he was going to die but that was an awesome way to go, the animation on that last charge was simply amazing.

Seems next episode is Kiritsugu vs Kirei, which has been what i personally have been looking forward to the most; not because it will be the "flashiest" fight since obviously they aren't servants but it should still be an intense fight all the same; aside from Kiritsugu vs Kayneth we haven't had that many decent Master fights anyway.

06-09-12, 12:20 PM

Any way the sex scenes have little or no importance in the VN. Fate finallyl in the route Fate just sex scene 2 which is of importance to history.

Unless you have seen the queen who is just there to make believe that Arthuria is a man.

06-09-12, 12:36 PM

Ah Archer....as awesome as ever.

06-09-12, 12:39 PM

PleinairUsagiDrp said:
Thess said:
KiraYoshikage said:
StrawHat1996 said:
I cried.

I Believe It's Rin. Not Saber.

Saber is too. She was turned on by what Rin was doing. She thinks Irisviel is lovely, was married to a woman and had a son with her half sister ;)

Every girl in Nasuverse, except maybe Bazett (although there is some Type ace Comic that pairs her with Medusa), is bisexual.

06-09-12, 12:51 PM

While most deaths of this show are usually cruel and depressive to look at, the King of Conquerors passed away from the world, satisfied. He might have lost to Gilgamesh, but the fact that he had to use his most powerful weapon against him, just shows that Rider is dangerous to a man who is more god than human. Ishkandar the Great, a man of glory, even to the end.

Also, Waver showed real strength when he faced Gilgamesh. He really deserve some respect for it.

While I regret that I found out Berserker's identity too early, I love how it was portrayed. The way Saber expressed her shock was done very well. I can't wait to see the rest.

While I still wonder how high the death count is because of the Aoi incident, I'll go with that Rider was the tenth.
Modified by SagaraYuzuru, 06-09-12, 1:05 PM

06-09-12, 12:55 PM

Best episode so far.Why in Fate/Zero almost every heroic spirit is badass but in Fate/Stay Night every one suck especially Gilgamesh.

06-09-12, 12:59 PM

The charge of Iskander. That was truly epic. R.I.P. Damn i was hoping for Waver to get the Holy Grail. Well now my bets on Kariya so he can help Sakura

Pages (28) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices