MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (28) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

508 88.97%
4 out of 5: Liked it

39 6.83%
3 out of 5: It was OK

13 2.28%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.35%
1 out of 5: Hated it

9 1.58%
Voters: 571

06-11-12, 2:01 AM

Moekou said:
By the way, this is the reason why people kept speculating about that Waver-lookalike inside Ionian Hetairoi, because Waver officially joined Rider's ranks here, and Epic Heroes exist outside of time...

Yeah and even if you have read FZ+FSN ,if you do not see his appearance(10 years later) in the character material you probably wont see the similarity.

Waver:
Modified by ssjokg, 06-11-12, 4:46 PM

06-11-12, 2:33 AM

*hisses*

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

06-11-12, 2:34 AM

So sad, Gilgamesh is full of Hax, just like Sasuke
Iskander died like a tied up Gladiator
Lancelots identity didn't gave enough impact onscreen
Maybe some story background on the next episode would enlighten that

06-11-12, 2:43 AM

Thess said:

zeroyuki92 said:
Loved a one sided fight like this, although I expected Rider to at least land a scratch...But in retrospect this adds more sense of despair towards the finale.

5/5

There was no really despair. I suggest you to read the novel chapter of this fight. It's an explicit good end if a little bittersweet. Rider got what he wanted, was satisfied (for now). Waver and him are bonded due to the oath, etc. Waver understands he'll be added to his ranks and he has to work hard to warrant the praise. That he isn't alone anymore.

Separation is meaningless.

True. Rider had the best end that a servant could ask for in FZ (I mean, look at Lancer!!) All that left from now on is despair and more despair.

Impulse66 said:
Archer really cheated with that magic wand sword of his but that's war I guess.

sooo when other servants use their NPs it's normal but when Gil use his NP it's "cheating"? wut?

06-11-12, 3:00 AM

1lau said:

Comparing Sasuke with Gilgamesh...Unless it's some other Sasuke than the one I have in mind.
Lumathy said:

Impulse66 said:

sooo when other servants use their NPs it's normal but when Gil use his NP it's "cheating"? wut?

Rider IH vs less than100 Assassins....No cheating there...>_>

06-11-12, 3:18 AM

ssjokg said:
1lau said:

Comparing Sasuke with Gilgamesh...Unless it's some other Sasuke than the one I have in mind.

he's obviously trolling, there's no other way I could see anyone putting the King in the same sentence with Sasuke.
ssjokg said:
Lumathy said:

Impulse66 said:

Rider IH vs less than100 Assassins....No cheating there...>_>

Gil has a freaking army of 1xxxxx servants attacking him at once, if anyone should complain about "unfair" it's him.

06-11-12, 7:07 AM

Shiyumi said:
Fragarach. WTF is that? Someone PM me a list of Anti-Gilga stuff from both Universes PLEASE! Thank you.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

06-11-12, 7:16 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
Fragarach. WTF is that? Someone PM me a list of Anti-Gilga stuff from both Universes PLEASE! Thank you.

Here:
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fragarach

It's more of a Anti-Ultimate Attack+sure kill instead of Anti-Gil.Anti -Gil would be FSN Archer's UBW ,although against a serious Gil it wouldnt be that helpful.
Modified by ssjokg, 06-11-12, 7:20 AM

06-11-12, 7:43 AM

Great episode as always, I'm filled with so many emotions!

I knew rider was gonna die, still sad, but at least he went down fighting, and did not die so soon in the series

So we finally know, Berserker's identity... it's funny how fate zero portray the most famous and noble Knight that practically everyone in this world knows his name, and turn him into nothing more than a mad man

While lancer was exactly how we would picture Lancelot would be, chivalrous, loyal, noble, and great with the ladies haha

06-11-12, 7:49 AM

Xawddre said:

While lancer was exactly how we would picture Lancelot would be, chivalrous, loyal, noble, and great with the ladies haha

Funny that ,that's the reason Lancelot wished to become a mad beast.

06-11-12, 7:52 AM

ssjokg said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Here:

It's more of a Anti-Ultimate Attack+sure kill instead of Anti-Gil.Anti -Gil would be FSN Archer's UBW ,although against a serious Gil it wouldnt be that helpful.

LOL that would be implying that Gil would use an ultimate attack on Bazett.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

06-11-12, 8:00 AM

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Here:

Well Fragarach would be able to kill Gil IF he was serious against her.Thats why I put UBW as an Anti-Gil instead of Fragarach.

06-11-12, 8:12 AM

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Here:

If she has a Servant strong enough to force Gil to use Ea, she can win. I feel Fragarach was created by Nasu to troll the shit out of all the overpowered beings in Nasuverse. Fragarach vs ORT, who would win? (inb4 thread derailed)
The Art of Eight

06-11-12, 8:41 AM

epic one.
But I wonder why Ufotable use Caster face so frequently...

06-11-12, 9:18 AM

dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Here:

If she has a Servant strong enough to force Gil to use Ea, she can win. I feel Fragarach was created by Nasu to troll the shit out of all the overpowered beings in Nasuverse. Fragarach vs ORT, who would win? (inb4 thread derailed)

It doesn't take an ultimate attack to kill Bazett.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

06-11-12, 9:36 AM

Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
1lau said:

he's obviously trolling, there's no other way I could see anyone putting the King in the same sentence with Sasuke.

Gil is on another side of the annoyance spectrum. Sasuke is so whiny he can be annoying, Gil is so full of himself it can be annoying.

06-11-12, 9:43 AM

Lapan said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
1lau said:

Gil is on another side of the annoyance spectrum. Sasuke is so whiny he can be annoying, Gil is so full of himself it can be annoying.

While Sasuke is a whiny emo and total idiot if you read the latest chapters ,FZ Gil is a charming asshole.I never cared for Sasuke until his fight with Itachi and after that I stopped caring again.FSN Gil...now HE was annoying.
I want to see FHA Gil when the full patch comes out.Until now I have seen only his chibi form where he is like a totally different character.

06-11-12, 9:45 AM

ssjokg said:
Lapan said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
1lau said:

While Sasuke is a whiny emo and total idiot if you read the latest chapters ,FZ Gil is a charming asshole.I never cared for Sasuke until his fight with Itachi and after that I stopped caring again.FSN Gil...now HE was annoying.
I want to see FHA Gil when the full patch comes out.Until now I have seen only his chibi form where he is like a totally different character.

There is also CP Gil. And Damn I really want to see Fate Hollow animated. Gil is awesome in it.

06-11-12, 10:00 AM

Talking about CP Gil, he is pretty hot in casual clothes.

I am very sorry to inform everyone about this, but was I the only one whose mind was running wild with 'I am sure there are going to be yaoi fangirls writing fanfiction about this part' when I was watching the scene of Rider and Waver? It was really nice. I think Waver should have thrown Rider in the water though, so he could be closer to Okaenos. Waver really manned up against Gilgamesh. I was like 'TAKE REVENGE ON HIM IN THE 6TH GRAIL WAR' and then I was like, 'oh wait, not possible.'

06-11-12, 10:02 AM

ssjokg said:
Lapan said:
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
1lau said:

Gil is retard in FSN for most time, that EVIL grail must done some damage to his brain I swear. Still FSN Gil >>>> Sasuke because no matter of how much an ass he is, he's still the King, and Golden.
btw Ko-Gil in FHA is totally different, he's very cute, he's very nice to Shirou, he even support SaberxShirou...

Ragna92 said:

There is also CP Gil. And Damn I really want to see Fate Hollow animated. Gil is awesome in it.

His outfit in FHA made my freaking eyes bleed. And I don't know what to think of him in FHA, I prefer Gil in FZ over his other versions by far.

Pages (28) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices