Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2007 1:31 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode... sheesh, Kazuma is creepy in this episode...
Sep 4, 2007 3:02 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
He's totally lost it heh, using Nanase to find that place.

It probably has no meaning at all but when Kazuma's eyes are filled with fire, the color of his eyes is the same as Ayano's ^^.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 4, 2007 5:21 AM

Jul 2007
Nah... i think new kazuma is cool :) Personnaly i dont think hes gonna hurt any1 thats dont deserves it:) so what if these idiots die they deserved it for killing Tsu Rin!!!!!Anyway i bet that ayano will save the day in the end :)
Sep 4, 2007 9:55 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I thought there was something special about his eyes... but I guess it's just to show he went back to his old self?? Kind of a ... well not filler episode, but a leading up episode. The preview for the next one looks like a leading up episode too though :( I'm guessing this is the final arc, and we've got 3 more eps before it resolves...
Sep 4, 2007 2:47 PM

Aug 2007
cyruz said:

It probably has no meaning at all but when Kazuma's eyes are filled with fire, the color of his eyes is the same as Ayano's ^^.

Well, they ARE related, if only cousins. And those fire-red eyes are kind of a family mark for the Kannagi.

Otherwise goos episode, Kazuma "reverting" to his Shinigami self, Lapis(Sui Rin) having the task of growing a heart and will of her own, do I sense some kind of reviving here?

And Bernhard talking about information to gather: Kazuma and Ayano going at the organisation behind this would be good stuff for a second season, would it not?
Sep 4, 2007 3:40 PM

Jul 2007
Dude episode 21 was THE SHIT. Kazuma was so FUCKING RAW!!
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Sep 4, 2007 8:23 PM

Jun 2007
Hahaha...Kazuma is indeed a shinigami now...Ayano-chan saves Kazuma with...of course...a kiss most likely...OMFG?!?!?! Haha...
Sep 4, 2007 9:42 PM

Mar 2007
Kazuma turned from a decent character to one of the awsomest he could be in 2 episodes. Though, I guess he'll return to the decent guy in the end bla bla.
Sep 5, 2007 5:36 AM

Apr 2007
Kazuma was scary this ep. Though this is what I really wanna see from the beginning of this serie, that is, Kazuma being the bad guy. Oh thank god finally it happened ;p
Ayano...the one usually being saved will finally save Kazuma, ohh how lovely~

I wonder how Ayano's gonna overinfluence Kazuma from his past with Cui Ling

Cant wait for more!
Sep 5, 2007 10:13 PM

Jun 2007
It'd be nice if Lapis grows her heart and saves Kazuma and lives, instead of Ayano. That would be nice plot for another season maybe. Tsuo Rin & Kazuma's revenge.

Sep 10, 2007 4:51 PM

Sep 2007
kazuma was defenitaly a shinagami this episode. they are missing with kazumas head with lapis and that was his old self also when i first saw the red eye i though he was going to use fire or something but i guess i was wrong eh.
Sep 11, 2007 2:31 AM

Mar 2007
im lovin Kazuma's evil side!!! ^_^

I think I have a new top fav character!!!

Yeah, this ep was awesome! I can't wait till 22.

But I think the ending will be cliché where Ayano confessess to Kazuma..love-dovey stuff...etc etc...

I hope it doesn't though 'cos it would be a major letdown...

Ah well....we'll just have to wait and see!
eLiT3_Sep 11, 2007 2:38 AM
Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!
Sep 17, 2007 2:44 PM

Sep 2007
Shinigami Kazuma Rules!
I really this 'new' Kazuma (or should I call it 'old'?).
Although I hope he returns to his former self, I liked it better that way. Dunno why...
And about everything else, kind of a lame, 'wait-for-the-next-one' episode I think...

Jun 4, 2008 1:22 PM

Mar 2008
ah YES its getting good! never thought to see the evilish side of kazama, but makes it even better!! WOO GO HIM XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2008 7:21 AM

Dec 2007
wahhs . but i wan CUI LING to wake up and fpund out that KAZUma is looking for her nehs ~ hms . no offence . but ayano cant really do much , hms ~

Aug 31, 2008 7:42 AM

Dec 2007
eLiT3_ said:
im lovin Kazuma's evil side!!! ^_^

I think I have a new top fav character!!!

Yeah, this ep was awesome! I can't wait till 22.

But I think the ending will be cliché where Ayano confessess to Kazuma..love-dovey stuff...etc etc...

I hope it doesn't though 'cos it would be a major letdown...

Ah well....we'll just have to wait and see!

hahas . i might agree wit you ~ because so far . it's fight . and i dont wan the ending to be like lovely dovey >< no offence .

Nov 21, 2008 4:21 PM

Jun 2008
uh oh! kazuma's evil in this episode...
Dec 13, 2009 8:20 AM

Jul 2009
Sobzob said:
Kazuma turned from a decent character to one of the awsomest he could be in 2 episodes. Though, I guess he'll return to the decent guy in the end bla bla.
Yea hI hope he stays like this too, though his old self centred arrogant ways wasn't too bad either. In all I must say he's turning out to be one of my favourite male protagonists.

I wonder what that mind read ability was though? You can hardly explain that with the usage of wind.
Jul 2, 2011 11:32 AM

Feb 2010
Oh, I love Kazuma going berserk!!

Nostalgia said:
This was a kinda lame episode. All they did was talk,and talked again,and again. Looking forward to next episode,i hope it will be better.

So did you miss the part where Kazuma nearly killed those two guys?
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

May 19, 2012 12:36 PM

Jun 2008
Was this the episode where he threatened his bro as well?

Man the guy went from cool to douche. I usually dislike the ruthless type, especially when the only cause for his ruthless behaviour is due to some petty revenge. I could respect his sadness for losing his lover but real pros get over that and remain his cool instead of threatening your bro which you cared a lot about before you went batshit crazy. :/
Jun 20, 2012 10:28 AM

Nov 2007
badass Kazuma time.

ugh deading him ending up with Ayano in the end. They just aren't a good pair, and she's freaking annoying.

Ayano never took the time to really know Kazuma or understand his past. Just was entirely bitchy to him.
Jul 12, 2012 7:40 PM
Jan 2012
Awesome episode! The dark side of Kazuma is actually really awesome, also nice to get his past more cleared up!
Sep 10, 2012 4:50 PM

Nov 2011
Dark Kazuma is pretty awesome, but why couldn't he just wait for him to come instead of kidnapping her? Seems a little senseless to me, but I guess when people go crazy, they go crazzy.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Mar 18, 2013 1:03 PM
Aug 2012
i hope it doesnt end like many other anime with the main character turning then geting killed by the other main character tht wld suck
Jun 12, 2014 7:39 PM

May 2014
I actually liked Kazuma in this episode =P. He was quite the badass YEA!!
Oct 16, 2014 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
Couldn't help but laugh at this bra shot:
Dec 21, 2014 6:16 AM

Jan 2012
lol the grim reaper. crazy wind magic user i like it

Oct 5, 2015 5:54 PM

Apr 2015
Nostalgia said:
This was a kinda lame episode. All they did was talk,and talked again,and again. Looking forward to next episode,i hope it will be better.

but all they do in this anime is talk. Kazuma's fight was a exception. So far all we have seen is ayano having fun in the park or ayano fighting with kazuma. Boring...
May 3, 2017 11:46 PM

May 2015
I hate when protagonist turn evil, his moral was chaotic good now it turned to chaotic evil... this only show how mentally weak he truly is...
Feb 17, 2019 1:41 AM

Aug 2017
Kazuma being evil is cool.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 7, 2021 9:56 PM

Aug 2018
Like this is being badass on another level. so cool.

Guy above the guy above me is stupid and speaking bullshit lol

Jun 3, 2022 7:19 AM

Jan 2020
I'm not entirely sure why Kazuma thinks this is the best course of action, it's not like he's defeating seeds because they are a danger to themselves and others. He's attacking people who are basically ignorant of what is actually happening. It's a weird way to lash out. That being said, I like the idea of his black wind, hopefully when he approaches a real opponent we'll see a nice battle.

On the other hand, it looks like they are going to force Ayano to face her feelings. I still have no idea why this show is pushing KazumaxAyano. I really don't think they work as a couple, and unless I'm missing something they are closely related. So it's just an odd pairing.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 29, 2022 2:55 PM

Aug 2017
Kazuma was a cool character, now he's even cooler with his grim reaper-like character, not much development in this episode aside from seeing kazuma's dark side, nevertheless it was good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 15, 2007

54 by HazeShalom »»
Apr 17, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 16 Discussion

en_____ - Sep 5, 2009

22 by Remster20 »»
Mar 1, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 9, 2007

22 by Angelo_Nero »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Sep 24, 2007

157 by AnonKobayashi »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Jun 26, 2007

22 by murao_junpei »»
Dec 17, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.