Forum Settings
Forums

Movie of 'Toaru Majutsu no Index' to be Released in February

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2012 6:49 PM

Jan 2012
Kenju said:
The "I only watch for Accel, Biri Biri etc" fans.
GTF away from my series please.

It's an action series, man. Not everyone(and I mean almost no one) wants to just see a guy with basically no powers except a hand shield go, around and give one hit K.O.s to girls. Not to mention that his personality is only a bit more colorful than the average shounen/harem character.

Oh, I forgot! He has a partner to help him! Wait... Index doesn't do much of anything.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2012 10:24 PM
Aug 2011
Twilight-Sparkle said:
Kenju said:

It's an action series, man. Not everyone(and I mean almost no one) wants to just see a guy with basically no powers except a hand shield go, around and give one hit K.O.s to girls. Not to mention that his personality is only a bit more colorful than the average shounen/harem character.

Oh, I forgot! He has a partner to help him! Wait... Index doesn't do much of anything.

There isn't a single lie in there. Its all fact.

Also...
Accelerator & Mikoto (Secondary Mains) > Touma & Index (Primary Mains)
Jun 10, 2012 1:47 AM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Twilight-Sparkle said:
Kenju said:

There isn't a single lie in there. Its all fact.

Also...
Accelerator & Mikoto (Secondary Mains) > Touma & Index (Primary Mains)

Excuse me I need to vomit from these stupid character related arguments
sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Jun 10, 2012 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
It seems interesting, i'm going to watch it!
Jun 10, 2012 9:11 AM

Mar 2012
Twilight-Sparkle said:
Kenju said:

THIS. xD

Anyways,

Kenju said:

Anyways great news that this is done by Kamachi himself

Your series? *raises eyebrows* ;P But yeah, it's great that Kamachi's at least somewhat involved in this. I wouldn't want to watch an original arc created by the director without any supervision from the original author.
NakocchiJun 10, 2012 9:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2012 11:09 PM

Nov 2011
I swear to the gods, if the world ends before I get to see this movie I will be SO PISSED. Been periodically checking the wiki for release date updates since it was announced in October. (T_T) Just a bit longer...
"You are a god damn idiot. I'd like to prove this mathematically if I may: Take your current age... Now subtract ten years from it. Were you smart back then? Of course you weren't! You were a god damn idiot! The fact of the matter is you're still as big an idiot today; its just going to take you ten more years to realize it." - Church
Jun 14, 2012 6:43 AM

Nov 2011
Feb 2013..... oh well
No Accelerator....NOOO Bleh I hope it have a good story.

Hoping for Season 3! That's where the good stuff from light novel happenned.
Jun 21, 2012 2:23 PM

Apr 2010
Well looking at the movie theater date and bluray release date of the Strike Witches Movie. I say the Toaru Majutsu no Index bluray may come out August, Sept, or Oct.
MysteryFan89Jun 21, 2012 7:14 PM
Jul 10, 2012 2:45 AM

Jan 2010
Kenju said:

Implying Accelerator is one of the three main protagonists of the series (and my favorite anime character of all time)... Mikoto is just another part of the harem but an important character nonetheless. I admit I'm kinda annoyed by the people going "NEED MOAR BIRIBIRI, KUROKOxMISAKA YURI PLZZZZ!!11" as well, but whatever, let's just PLEASE not drag the Index vs. Railgun topics to every single thread about the series. We have enough of those already, and they all are full of childish idiots.

IMO both Accelerator and Misaka should definitely appear in this movie, especially since it's the first Index movie and both of them are obviously important characters to the whole series. Of course, Accelerator is on the dark side of the Academy City so it would be natural for him not to appear, depending on the movie's setting.

PS. To all of those Accelerator and Biribiri maniacs... MOAR HAMAZURA PLOX
Jul 10, 2012 3:10 AM

Nov 2011
Got to love these guys. Watches a anime that revolves around Touma and Index mainly at first then goes on to complain that they aren't going to watch it or even drop the score of the movie because the "secondaries" aren't starring in it. WHEN THE MOVIE ISN'T EVEN GOING TO BE OUT FOR MONTHS! Good job judging a movie without even seeing so much as a real trailer for it.

All I'm hoping for is a good original story, animation, art(Basically the works!) with some good women beater Touma action. lolol
It's been awhile since I've watched it and I'm really hoping that if all goes well with this movie we'll be getting a Toaru Majutsu no Index season 3.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 10, 2012 9:53 AM

Aug 2008
Zero-94 said:
Kenju said:

Implying Accelerator is one of the three main protagonists of the series (and my favorite anime character of all time)... Mikoto is just another part of the harem but an important character nonetheless. I admit I'm kinda annoyed by the people going "NEED MOAR BIRIBIRI, KUROKOxMISAKA YURI PLZZZZ!!11" as well, but whatever, let's just PLEASE not drag the Index vs. Railgun topics to every single thread about the series. We have enough of those already, and they all are full of childish idiots.

IMO both Accelerator and Misaka should definitely appear in this movie, especially since it's the first Index movie and both of them are obviously important characters to the whole series. Of course, Accelerator is on the dark side of the Academy City so it would be natural for him not to appear, depending on the movie's setting.

PS. To all of those Accelerator and Biribiri maniacs... MOAR HAMAZURA PLOX

Oh yes I like both Misaka and Accel and I know they're important, it's some of their fans and such that that bothers me, the reason being what Ragix said

And yes More Hamazura

Jul 10, 2012 10:00 AM

Mar 2012
I can't wait to see the movie I hope that the movie will based on the novel.....
I read it and it was really great!!
Jul 21, 2012 7:11 PM
Jul 2012
All of this Biribiri/Accelerator debate is pointless - what really matters is HIMEGAMI AISA 6TH BILLING!

22+4 novels, 2+7 side stories, 24x2 episodes + 4 specials and she's finally a main character again!
Aug 29, 2012 1:29 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
GOOD! Very GOOD NEWS! Now.......PLEASE COME SEASON 3! Index forever <333
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 7, 2012 7:08 AM

Sep 2012
Damn.

Where's my Last Order? =/ (and with her, comes the package of Accelerator.)
Oct 23, 2012 12:11 PM

Feb 2010
this is so non canon it hurts XD

but it might be good we will see
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Musicians Sayuri, Amaarashi Announce Marriage

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

2 by n4ytcg »»
5 minutes ago

» 'Trapezium' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

2 by Shirayukin »»
2 hours ago

» 'Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!' Reveals Lead Cast, Production Staff, First Promo for Summer 2024

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by mshfqtny »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'S-Rank Monster no "Behemoth" dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Elf Musume no Pet toshite Kurashitemasu' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - 12 hours ago

10 by DrHizzle »»
5 hours ago

» 'Tasogare Out Focus' Unveils Main Staff, Additional Cast, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Today

4 by Memore »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.