Aug 23, 2012 3:06 AM

Aug 2010
Badge: Still waiting for it

Character #1: Shinichi Kudo
Character #2: Mouri Ran
Anime/Manga: Detective Conan
Tarot: VI. The lovers
Group: Canon Couple
Proof #1: Ran Mouri is Shinichi's childhood friend and canonical love interest. // Shinichi has liked Ran since at least the first year of middle school, and turned down any other potential love interests as a result, but she has never realized this.
Proof #2: Ran recalls that she truly felt her feelings for Shinichi were true love when he rescued her from the serial killer in New York.
Source: Shinichi's Wikia // Ran's Wikia
Banner: Please make it for me!!
Picture: 1 // 2 // 3

Character #1: Inuyasha
Character #2: Kikyou
Anime/Manga: Inuyasha
Group: Past Couple
Proof #1: At one time he fell in love with Kikyo
Proof #2: A shrine maiden who loved InuYasha
Source: Inuyasha's Wikia // Kikyou's MAL
Picture: 1 // 2 // 3

優姫君は言葉のとり生ける屍となっていた僕にとって命の炎必要とされる喜びを再び与えてくれた心の光。。。。。時間画来てしまったんだ。この止まらない心臓が必要なになる時が今そこに。。。他の止まらない心臓を止めるために。
Aug 23, 2012 4:48 AM

May 2010
Character #1: Klaus von Wolfstadt
Character #2: Taki Reizen
Anime/Manga: Hyakujitsu no Bara
Group: Past Couple/Canon Couple
Proof #1: Klaus was given orders to befriend Taki, and both observe and protect him. Through the course of the year, the two fell in love.
Proof #2: Taki was ordered to be deported back to his country. The night after he was ordered to be sent home, he and Klaus had their first romantic encounter...

Source: WIKI~
Banner: Please make it for me :3
Picture: *^*||*O*||*A*
deuchiAug 23, 2012 4:57 AM
Aug 23, 2012 5:09 AM

May 2010
Character #1: You Miyagi
Character #2: Shinobu Takatsuki
Anime/Manga: Junjou Romantica
Proof #1: His love interest is Takatsuki Shinobu,
Proof #2: hinobu Takatsuki (高槻 忍 Takatsuki Shinobu?) is an 18-year-old high school student (and the son of Mitsuhashi University's dean of literature and of Miyagi's boss) who believes it to be fate that he is in love with his ex-brother-in-law, Miyagi Yo.
Source: WIKI
Banner: Please make it for me :3
Picture: *---*||*A*||*________*

Note: better using first two pics, as i'm a little confused about the last pic's tags that say the same couple could even be Misaki x Usami (?) i'm not sure XD
EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 6:30 AM
Aug 23, 2012 5:10 AM

Mar 2009
Character #1: Squall Leonhart
Character #2: Rinoa Heartilly
Anime/Manga/Game: Final Fantasy VIII
Tarot: VI. The Lovers
Proof #1: "During the course of the game Squall comes to rethink his choices in life, falling in love with Rinoa and accepting the support and friendship of his comrades, warming up to others and becoming more social."
Proof #2: "She is one of the game's protagonists, Squall Leonhart's love interest, and is featured in the game's logo with him. " + "During the trip, Rinoa and Squall embrace and share a tender conversation, with Squall confessing many things to Rinoa about himself and Rinoa telling him that now he is the one to give her the most comfort and happiness."
Source: FF Wikia - Squall + FF Wikia - Rinoa
Banner: Yes please :3
Picture: Here, here or here

Character #1: Zidane Tribal
Character #2: Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
Anime/Manga/Game: Final Fantasy IX
Proof #1: "Throughout the game, Zidane starts developing true feelings for Garnet"
Proof #2: "As Zidane teaches her more about the outside world, Garnet eventually falls in love with him."
Source: FF Wikia - Zidane + FF Wikia - Garnet

#3 [Staff Bonus]
Character #1: Snow Villiers
Character #2: Serah Farron
Anime/Manga/Game: Final Fantasy XIII
Proof #1: "Snow is also defined by his strong love for Serah."
Proof #2: "She is Lightning's younger sister by three years, and Snow Villiers's fiancée."
Source: FF Wikia - Snow + FF Wikia - Serah

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Aug 23, 2012 5:23 AM

Mar 2009

Character #1: Kira Takuto
Character #2: Kouyama Mitsuki
Anime/Manga: Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Proof #1: "That causes problems... And even his love for Mitsuki is influenced by it."
Proof #2: "She confesses to Takuto and vows to prevent him from becoming a ghost. in return, he vows to prevent her death. in the manga, he remembers everything and tells her that they are together at last, and they kiss and begin their relationship, despite their 6 year age difference."
Source: Mal Page andWikia
Banner: Please make it for me~
Picture: Here or Here

Character #1: Edward Elric
Character #2: Winry Rockbell
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist
Proof #1: " This relationship was confirmed at the end of the series, with Ed confessing and eventually marrying Winry."
Proof #2: "She frequently travels with the Elrics in earlier chapters and later, returning back to Rush Valley, realizes that she has been in love with Ed for a long time, and Ed has the same feeling though he constantly denies it. "
Source: Mal Page and Wikia
Picture: Here or Here

Note: First Ed&Winry pic definitely too horizontal, not to mention small.

Character:Wendy Marvell
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail
Tarot: 1. The Magician
Group: Mage/Wizard
Power: the ability to manipulate air, heal
Proof: Wendy is the Dragon slayer of the Sky, which means that she has the same power as Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox, but with the ability to manipulate air.Her Magic allows her to heal people with the most serious of injuries -even those caused by a dragon- allowing her to use even a kiss to heal other people and can even counteract other Magic."
Soruce: Wikia
Picuture: Here or Here

Character:Lyon Bastia
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail
Tarot: 1. The Magician
Group: Mage/Wizard
Power: the ability to manipulate ice
Proof: Like Gray, Ur trained him when he was a child to use ice magic.
Soruce: Mal Page
Picuture: Here or Here

Thanks! ^^
EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 6:34 AM

Aug 23, 2012 5:46 AM

Jan 2008

Note: all banners to be made
annabloemAug 23, 2012 8:42 AM
Aug 23, 2012 5:55 AM

Jan 2010

Post needs to be quoted later when adding pics
EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 6:43 AM

Aug 23, 2012 6:14 AM

Dec 2008

Tarots - I. The Magician - Updated ★
Remember: The Magician Tarot claiming is opened until August 29th. Read Here for more details

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#512 Edefrem

Rejected:
#521 Ruri-san

=======================================

Tarots - VI. The Lovers - Updated ♥ ♥ ♥
Remember: The Lovers Tarot claiming is opened until September 5th. Read Here for more details

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#562 viibritannia

Note for:
#564 Heiwajima_Mayu
EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 8:09 AM

Aug 23, 2012 6:43 AM

Jan 2010
MooNRis3 said:

Character #1: Tsubaki Hibino
Character #2: Kyouta Tsubaki
Anime/Manga: Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
Proof #1: She ends up falling in love with him.
Proof #2: He slowly falls in love with her.
Source: Tsubaki MAL, Kyouta MAL
Banner: Please make it for me!
Picture: 1, 2, 3

Character #1: Lydia Carlton
Character #2: Edgar J. C. Ashenbert
Anime/Manga: Hakushaku to Yousei
Proof #1: Recently, Lydia has truly accepted Edgar's proposal, and afterwards it is shown that Lydia has hence been accepted as part of the Blue Earl Knight's family (as Edgar's fiancee).
Proof #2: He is revealed to be in love with Lydia, and is frustrated and confused that she continually avoids his advances. He openly shows his love for her and even asks her on the night of his ball to dance only with him, lest he becomes jealous. He tells her it makes him uneasy to see her communicate with other men so easily and is rather unnerved by her friendship with Paul.
Source: Lydia Wikia, Edgar MAL
Banner: Please make it for me!

Badge:

Thank you.. ^^

Note: all banners need to be made

Aug 23, 2012 6:55 AM

Aug 2008

Character #1: Bao Sanniang
Character #2: Guan Suo
Anime/Manga/Game: Dynasty Warriors 7
Proof #1: She stars in three Legendary Modes in her debut although she is not seen in the story modes, each detailing her relationship with Guan Suo. In her first stage, she is merely wandering in Jing Province and curiously spots him by chance. He was in the midst of being pursued by the Wu army and is heavily surrounded. Hurrying to rescue the lone warrior, Guan Suo has no idea who she is and warns her to leave for her safety. Charmed with him at first glance, however, Bao Sanniang whimsically decides to protect him. When Guan Suo sincerely thanks her for the rescue, Bao Sanniang thinks their meeting is a fated encounter and is completely infatuated by him. + Her encounter with Guan Suo sparked her zealous infatuation with him, making her completely devoted to receiving praise from him. She is very happy to be near her "destined lover" since he finds her exuberance to be entertaining, inspiring, and lovely.

Proof #2: Although they met by pure coincidence, Guan Suo is happy to have met Bao Sannaing since she offers him light-hearted optimism and support. While he continues to struggle with his self-image and expectations for his future, Guan Suo is confident that he is at least strong enough to protect her from danger. Her enthusiasm in battle inspires him to try harder as well.
Picture: here or Bao + Guan Suo

Character #1: Ichi
Character #2: Nagamasa Azai
Anime/Manga/Game: Sengoku Basara
Proof #1: The wife of Azai Nagamasa, She was at first sent by her brother, Oda Nobunaga, to marry Azai Nagamasa and spy on him. However, she genuinely fell in love with him and was torn between betraying her brother and her lover.
Proof #2: He's also often seen roughly telling Oichi to shut up or stop crying, only to shyly declare his love (sometimes with flowers),
EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 1:09 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2012 7:21 AM

May 2008

Character #1: (clone) Syaoran
Character #2: Princess Sakura (clone)
Anime/Manga: Tsubasa Chronicle
Proof #1: "Currently he is traveling together with Fai, Kurogane and Sakura, in order to regain Sakura's lost memories, in form of feathers. But to do so, he had to give up his most precious thing - his relationship with her. "
Proof #2: "at the start of the series in both manga and anime, Sakura is the princess of the Kingdom of Clow who has feelings for Syaoran, her childhood friend. When she is about to confess her feelings, a mysterious force causes her own dormant magical powers to manifest in the form of feathered wings."
Adicional Proof: "Syaoran and Sakura eventually meet and give birth to a boy, who turns out to be the original Syaoran."
Picture: here or here

Character #1: Shinichi Chiaki
Character #2: Megumi Noda (if possible Nodame on the banner)
Anime/Manga: Nodame Cantabile
Proof #1: "Despite his constant irritation towards Nodame, he eventually develops romantic feelings towards her " + "As Chiaki realizes his life's ambition to become a conductor, he also finds that he needs Nodame's support and that he cannot move on without her. "
Proof #2: " In love with Chiaki, she follows him around constantly, claiming to be his "wife," and leans on him to help her get through sticky situations."

EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 5:53 PM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
DELIVERYS//OMC-AD//SLIPS
Aug 23, 2012 7:28 AM

Dec 2008

Remember: The Magician Tarot claiming is opened until August 29th. Read Here for more details

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#512 Edefrem

Rejected:
#521 Ruri-san

Remember: The Lovers Tarot claiming is opened until September 5th. Read Here for more details

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#562 viibritannia

Note for:
#564 Heiwajima_Mayu
EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 5:57 PM

Aug 23, 2012 9:34 AM

Mar 2009
{#2}
Character #1: Kishitani Shinra
Character #2: Celty Sturluson
Anime/Manga: Durarara!!
Proof #1: "A young underground doctor who lives with Celty and is also her lover."
Proof #2: "In Episode 14, it now explains that Celty is in love with Shinra,[...]"
Source: Shinra MAL + Celty Wikia
Banner: I'll make it~

{#3 Staff}
Character #1: Suoh Tamaki
Character #2: Fujioka Haruhi
Anime/Manga: Ouran High School Host Club
Proof #1: "Later in the manga Tamaki has been close to Haruhi even though he says it's mostly like a father, but he says to Kanoya (who has been said to seem like Haruhi) while in a game that he says the reason why he hasn't been cheerful is because of his stricken love for Haruhi."
Proof #2: "In the last chapter of the manga there's a picture of Tamaki and her getting married."
Source: Tono MAL + Haru MAL
Aug 23, 2012 11:48 AM

Dec 2008

Character #1: Araragi Koyomi
Character #2: Hitagi Senjougahara
Anime/Manga: Bakemonogatari
Proof #1: "At the end of Mayoi Snail, she admits that she loves Koyomi, and subsequently enters into a relationship with him."
Proof #2: "He started dating Hitagi at the end of Mayoi Snail. Although he is shown to be attracted to the other girls, he turns their advances down due to his loyalty to Hitagi"
Source: #1: http://myanimelist.net/character/22037/Hitagi_Senjougahara
#2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bakemonogatari_characters
Banner: i'll make it !

Character #1: Kei Takishima
Character #2: Hikari Hanazono
Anime/Manga: Special A
Proof #1: "Kei loves Hikari and is willing to do anything for her. He always tries to please Hikari in everyway." + "He proposed to Hikari in the final chapter with fireworks"
Proof #2: "Hikari sees Kei as a rival, but ends up to have romantic feelings for him too." + "saying "I love you" repeatedly, but Kei thinks she means as a friend until Hikari finally shows that she really does love him."
Source: #1: http://speciala.wikia.com/wiki/Kei_Takishima
#2: http://speciala.wikia.com/wiki/Hikari_Hanazono
Banner: i'll make it !

Aug 23, 2012 4:00 PM
Apr 2010

Yesh, now with this quote I'm adding everything ^^

Character 1: Minato Namikaze
Character 2: Kushina Uzumaki
Anime/Manga/Game: Naruto
Proof 1: She had a son, Naruto Uzumaki, with the Hokage of the time, Minato Namikaze.(source: Kushina's MAL profile)
Proof 2: "Family: Naruto Uzumaki (Son) + Kushina Uzumaki (Wife) "
Source: http://myanimelist.net/character/7302/Kushina_Uzumaki + http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze
Banner: yes please
picture: 1

Character 1: Li Syaoran
Character 2: Kinomoto Sakura
Anime/Manga/Game:Card Captor Sakura
Proof 1:" Syaoran drops his rivalistic attitude towards her and becomes her ally and friend, eventually falling in love with her and blushing at practically every sight of her."
Proof 2: "Relations Syaoran Li (Boyfriend)"
Source: (1)http://myanimelist.net/character/3029/Syaoran_Li + (2)http://ccs.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura_Kinomoto
Banner: yes please
picture: 1 or 2 or 3

Note: both banners to be made
EtnaEracleaAug 23, 2012 5:57 PM
Aug 23, 2012 5:57 PM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#512 Edefrem

Rejected:
#521 Ruri-san

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Note for:
#564 Heiwajima_Mayu
EtnaEracleaAug 30, 2012 6:27 AM

Aug 23, 2012 5:59 PM

Dec 2008

enya04's claims

Character 1: [url=]Shouta Kazehaya[/url]
Character 2: [url=]Sawako Kuronuma[/url]
Anime/Manga/Game: Kimi ni Todoke
Proof 1: to be quoted
Proof 2: to be quoted
Source: to be quoted
Banner: to be quoted

Note: dropped claim. The above couple is now free to be claimed again

Aug 24, 2012 12:21 AM

Dec 2009

quoted later in this same page
EtnaEracleaAug 28, 2012 6:50 AM

Aug 24, 2012 6:11 PM

Aug 2010
Character: Soubi Agatsuma
Anime/Manga: Loveless
Tarot: I. The Magician
Group: Magic Users
Power: Sentouki (commonly known as, Fighters) / & the use of various Spells
Proof: "The special kind of battle used in Loveless is called a spell battle, since attack and defense mechanisms are activated by pronouncing certain words -- spell words -- which have a special ability or meaning in battle context." & "Soubi contacted Ritsuka Aoyagi after Seimei's "death" and became Ritsuka’s Fighter unit, introducing him to the world of Fighters and Sacrifices. However, the fact that Soubi now fights for Ritsuka as "Loveless", is considered taboo because there is not a name-based Fighter/Sacrifice bond between them. The lack of this bond causes their power to be halved, and in Soubi's case, his "Beloved" markings bleed in battle." + Soubi using spell to reflect attack
Source: wikia
Banner: Please make it for me!!!
Picture: 1, blonde upper left, guy on right

Character: Yuki Giou
Anime/Manga: Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
Group: Magic Healing Powers
Power: God's light, & Halo Wall
Proof: "Yuki Sakurai (Giou) is the bearer of Kami no Hikari (The Light of God)?) or "God's light". Yuki is the most important member of the Giou Clan, he's even mentioned as the "master" of the other Zweilts. His special technique is Halo Wall, which puts up a barrier of light around others, protecting them from harm. Yuki's job is to bear the pain and "sins" of the other members. That's why when he heals the other Zweilts, he takes on their pain."
Picture: boy on left, 2, 3

Thank you :)

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Aug 25, 2012 7:06 AM

Feb 2010

Character: Zack Fair
Anime/Manga: Final Fantasy VII: Last Order
Group: Magic Knights
Power: Master swordsman/Materia user
Proof: As well as being a master swordsman, Zack has also mastered the art of Materia Fusion and the use of Materia + Materia are items in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII that allow a character to cast spells, summon, and use new command abilities.
Banner: Please make it for me
Picture: 1|2|3

Character: Sora
Anime/Manga: Kingdom Hearts
Group: Magic Knights
Power: Keyblade wielder/magic powers
Proof: Sora is the main protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series, as well as a Keyblade wielder. + Sora is also very skilled in various basic magic spells (such as Fire, Blizzard, or Thunder)
Picture: 1|2
EtnaEracleaAug 29, 2012 1:34 PM
Aug 26, 2012 12:03 AM

Dec 2009

Character 1: Hatori Yoshiyuki
Character 2: Yoshino Chiaki
Anime/Manga: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Tarot: VI.The Lovers
Proof 1: Chiaki is Hatori's childhood friend, editor and his lover.
Proof 2: Slowly after that their relationship grows and Chiaki realizes he's falling more and more in love with Tori.
Picture: 1, 2

Character1: Kazehaya Shouta
Character 2: Kuronuma Sawako
Anime/ Manga: Kimi ni Todoke
Proof 1: However, as of chapter 41 was finally able to confess his feelings to Sawako and are officially dating.
Proof 2: When Kazehaya practically confessed right in front of her that he likes her, she believes it was a misunderstanding and that he was just saying he doesn't hate her. However, after having everything cleared up they officially start dating, though this only brings up rumors that she somehow used black magic to get him.
Picture: 1, 2, 3, 4

Badge

Thanks^^

Note: banners to be made~
EtnaEracleaAug 29, 2012 1:35 PM

Aug 26, 2012 2:22 AM

Nov 2008
EtnaEraclea said:

-panda-'s claims
Character #1: Shouta Kisa
Character #2: Kou Yukina
Anime/Manga/Game: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Proof #1: "when Yukina tells him that he loves him after Kisa notified Yukina of the news, Kisa decides that he has fallen in love despite the fact that he claims he can only like men's faces."
Proof #2: "when he finds out Kisa is the editor behind all of his favorite works he begins to develop feelings for him."
Source: Wiki (for Kisa) & Yukina's MAL Page
If this couple works, can I switch? Thank you~

Character #1: Youji Sakiyama
Character #2: Tetsuo Shironuma
Anime/Manga/Game: sweet pool
Proof #1: "Star-Crossed Lovers: Youji and Tetsuo"
Proof #2: "Shironuma is the 2nd Main Character and the Main Seme... He's always there for Sakiyama to help him, save him and love him...4 out of 6 of the game's Endings belong to him."
Source: TVTropes + Tetsuo's MAL Page

The other two endings are not couple/romantic endings. Other endings under the spoiler (rather unpleasant though >_>):

And other, not official proofs/reviews, that's there's really only one couple in the game:
Aug 26, 2012 3:06 AM

Jun 2011
Ruri-san said:
Ruri-san said:

Character: Kuroko Tetsuya
Anime/Manga: Kuroko no Basuke
Group: Creative & Talented
Power: Misdirection
Proof: Possessing a superbly observant eye in addition to his ability to blend in invisibly to any environment, Kuroko can perform imperceptible passes and virtually unstoppable steals, getting the ball to and between his teammates faster than opponents can react.
Source: Wikia
Picture: Here // Here

Note: for Creative & Talented are meant the artists (meaning: painters, sculptors, writers only) and Kuroko surely doesn't fit this group.
However i'll ask to staff an opinion if his willingful ability to "pass unobserved" might be count as "sort of semi-illusion", so in the meanwhile i'll let the claim on pending. If it'll get accepted, i'll quote and unstroke it.
However i also suggest you to come with a back-up chara (who will be temporarily accepted while we decide on Kuroko) just in case~

Update: I've asked to the staff but he doesn't fit eitherway :/
I'm sorry he cant be accepted as "creating sort of illusions" either because it's often said in the manga that Kuroko isn't using any kind of Illusion but just "normal" phenonemons and human abilities >w<

New Claim:
Character: Kaname Madoka
Anime/Manga: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Group: Magic powers (Majokko)
Power: Godlike Powers (completely rewrote space-time, destroyed (as in made them to never have existed) literally billions of magical-powered young girls across the entirety of the space-time continuum, including herself, afterwards apparently became some meta-existence encompassing the entire universe, created an entirely new class of magical beings)
Proof: In previous timelines that Homura had experienced, Madoka had become a Puella Magi, wielding a magic bow and arrow.
Source: MAL Page + Wikia
Aug 26, 2012 4:09 AM

Jun 2011

Character #1: Kasugano Haruka *just Haru on the banner*
Character #2: Kasugano Sora
Anime/Manga: Yosuga no Sora
Group: Forbidden Love
Proof #1: He fall in love with Sora when he first saw her after a long time they didn't meet each other.
Proof #2: In episode 11, while recuperating from a fever, she confesses her love to Haru, kisses him, and they make love.
Source: Haru's Wikia + Sora's Wikia
Picture: Here // Here // Here // Here // Here
Thanks~
Aug 26, 2012 5:50 AM

Jun 2011

Character #1: Simon
Character #2: Nia Teppelin
Anime/Manga: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Proof #1: After the final battle against the Anti-Spirals, Simon finally weds Nia.
Proof #2: During her journey, she develops a strong empathy towards Simon and grows to be his fiancé.
Source: Simon's Wikia + Nia's MAL Page
Picture: Here // Here // Here // Here
Aug 26, 2012 11:32 AM

Dec 2009

Character #1: Mei Tachibana
Character #2: Yamato Kurosawa
Anime/Manga: Sukitte Iinayo.
Proof #1: I couldn't fins a direct quote but I have pages from the manga. here
Proof #2: "When he first meets Mei, he gets kicked by her. After giving her his phone number, Mei gets stalked and calls Yamato for help. When he gets there, he kisses Mei to get the stalker to go away. Then, he eventually grows a liking to her."
Source: MAL
Picture: 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 5.5
Thank you :)
Aug 27, 2012 2:56 PM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#512 Edefrem

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Note for:
#564 Heiwajima_Mayu
EtnaEracleaAug 30, 2012 6:28 AM

Aug 28, 2012 8:29 AM

Oct 2011
Character: Halvir / Havi Hropter
Anime/Manga: Crimson Spell
Group: Maze/Wizard
Power: sorcerer (?)
Proof: "a wizard who helps Prince Vald tame the beast of his soul"
Source: here!
Picture:

Character #1: Yamana Shunpei
Character #2: Motoki Fumihiro
Anime/Manga: Mousou Elektel / Elektel Delusion
Proof #1: Shunpei kisses Fumi and tells him "i love you"
Proof #2: Fumi is confessing his love (in the picture)
Source: here and here
they also say that they're lovers here
Picture:

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3
Aug 28, 2012 8:16 PM

Jul 2012

Name: Akie (Please on the banner i'd like my username to be shortened into "Akie" without the "-")
Badge: In sig

Character: Ren Kougyouku
Anime/Manga: Magi
Group: Magic User
Power: Using Djinn
Proof: "Kougyoku's Djinn is Vinea. She uses her Djinn to summon and control water. When she first summoned it, it appears as a water dragon while surrounding her with a "Water Membrane"."
Source: http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Kougyoku_Ren
Banner: Yes, please make it for me^^
Pic: [1]| [2] | [3]

Thank you~

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Aug 28, 2012 10:16 PM

Apr 2009
EtnaEraclea said:

===============================================

mouse_girl's claims

Badge:

Character #1: Tsukasa Doumyouji
Character #2: Tsukushi Makino
Anime/Manga: Hana Yori Dango
Proof #1: Unbeknownst to him, Tsukasa begins to constantly do things to attempt to impress Tsukushi, like unsuccessfully straightening his curly hair. + He is also be extremely possessive and protective of Tsukushi, and frequently loses his temper when anyone tries to get close to her. As time passes, he slowly begins to mature and develops a greater understanding of how to interact positively with others, a consequence of his relationship with Tsukushi.
Proof #2: Makino gets to know them, and even slowly falls in love with the hotheaded leader, Domyoji.
Source: Wiki (Him) + Her Mal Page
Banner: Please make it for me <3
Picture: 1, 2, 3-Guy holding girl and girl

Character #1: Kyo Usui
Character #2: Misao Harada
Anime/Manga: Black Bird
Proof #1: Misao is the girl he used to play with as a child before he went away in order to become his clan's leader so that he could marry her as he had previously promised to come back and do so. Kyo loves her beyond the fact that she is a Senka Maiden and would bring prosperity to his clan.
Proof #2: Misao has confessed to only loving Kyo.She starts to have feelings later in the series in chapter 32 she and Kyo have their first love night.
Source: [url=]http://blackbird.wikia.com/wiki/Kyo_Usui]His Wikia[/url] + Her Mal Page

#3 staff
Character #1: Yoh Komiyama
Character #2: Haruna Nagashima
Anime/Manga: Koukou Debut
Proof #1: Yoh would kiss Haruna whenever she is upset, hoping it would stop her crying/sad.
Proof #2: Haruna becomes Yoh's girlfriend after he gives her a necklace and she admits to him that she likes him.
Source: He & She

Aug 29, 2012 1:35 PM

Dec 2009
Character #1: Soah
Character #2: Habaek
Anime/Manga: The Bride of the Water God
Proof #1: "When she was a child, she was prophesized to love two men in her life. She finds herself attracted to Mui, who she believes is Habaek's cousin, unaware that Habaek and Mui are the same person." , " In the midst of such trouble, she finds she has fallen in love with Mui, unaware that he is the true form of Habaek."
Proof #2: "He was deeply in love with his first wife, Nakbin; his lingering feelings for her become increasingly troublesome as he falls in love with Soah."
Source: Here
Banner: Please make it for me :)
Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/416031 or http://www.zerochan.net/529273#full or http://www.zerochan.net/366950#full

Character #1: Cane Lele
Character #2: Lanson Eros
Anime/Manga: The One
Proof #1: "She briefly thought she was in love with Angus, (though it may be concluded by the reader that she has been romantically interested in Eros for a long time, albeit unwittingly, as she is prone to fantasizing about him and is comforted by merely seeing his face) but recently she realized that she loved Eros, and confesses to him, only to have him say "I know"."
Proof #2: "He grows interested in her and later on in the story falls in love with her."
Banner: Please make it for me :)
Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/1008606#full or http://www.zerochan.net/1081631#full or http://www.zerochan.net/612532

Thanks xDD

Aug 29, 2012 1:51 PM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#512 Edefrem

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Note for:
#564 Heiwajima_Mayu

Aug 29, 2012 3:09 PM

Mar 2011
Edefrem said:

Character: Hotaru Imai
Anime/Manga: Gakuen Alice
Group: Creative and Talented
Power: Invention Alice
Proof: She is a three-star and considered to be an elite student of the school along with Yuu Tobita. She belongs to the Technical Class + She is commonly seen using her inventions mostly to Mikan. Examples: Baka Gun, Baka Cannon, Filming Glasses, Infrared Ray Goggles, Watch-shaped Camera, Recorder Ring, Communication Ear Mufflers, Fragrant Pig Nose, Tip Toe Socks, Horse Hoof Glove, Deer Hoof Glove, etc. Also, Hotaru is seen breaking the wall and explaining her inventions to the audience; though her classmates see her explaining her inventions to nobody.
Banner: Yes! Please make it for me~!
Picture: purple eyes
Aug 29, 2012 5:01 PM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Note for:
#564 Heiwajima_Mayu

Aug 29, 2012 5:02 PM

Dec 2008
Tarots - I. The Magician - is now CLOSED ★

Aug 29, 2012 5:02 PM

Dec 2008
Current Tarot: XIV. The Temperance

Bi-Weekly: from August 29th to September 12th
Layout Link if you cant see the following image.

Note: anyway must be truly kind on a regular basis (not just gentle with one single person ex: Gokudera Hayato, or towards only a gender ex: Sanji)

Tarot Claim Format:
Character: FULL Name + MAL Page
Anime/Manga/Game: Full Title
Tarot: XIV. The Temperance
Group: True Kind Hearted / Ingenuous & Naive / etc..
Proof: the quote
Source: the link
Banner: Yes please! / Nope thanks!
Picture: gentle or naive expression! read rules to know more

Remember to keep the color code! (code nr: #61B329)

Enjoy kindness!
EtnaEracleaAug 29, 2012 5:15 PM

Aug 29, 2012 5:03 PM

Dec 2008
ahin's claims

Character: Tetsuya Kuroko
Anime/Manga/Game: Kuroko no Basket
Group: True Kind Hearted
Proof: "He is very hard working and always tries to satisfy the needs of the team above his own." + "He is very kind to her..."
Source: http://kurokonobasuke.wikia.com/wiki/Tetsuya_Kuroko
Banner: Yes please :)
Pic: On the right or here or this

Character: Kaworu Nagisa
Anime/Manga/Game: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Proof: "A despondent Shinji encounters a kind-hearted boy named Kaworu, who quickly becomes his close friend."
Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790338/
Pic: The boy or here or this

#3 (Staff Bonus)
Character: Aladdin
Anime/Manga/Game: Magi
Group: True Kind Hearted/ Harmonious & Naive
Proof: "Aladdin has a cheerful, kind personality, and easily makes friends with everyone." + "He can seem a little naiive since he doesn't know a lot about the world (at first, for example, not even knowing what a dungeon is) and quickly asks questions."
Source: http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Aladdin
Pic: Here or this or here

===========================================

Orulyon' s claims

Character: Nill http://myanimelist.net/character/6984
Anime/Manga: Dogs bullets & Carnage
Tarot: XIV. Temperance
Group: Innocent & Ingenuous + True Kind Hearted
Proof: “She is naive and gentle.”
Source: Wikipedia = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dogs:_Bullets_%26_Carnage_characters
Banner: yes please, thank you;)
Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/420877

Mine~
Character: Lockon Stratos
Anime/Manga/Game: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Proof: He's kind and considerate to people around him
Source: MAL Page (linked above)
Banner: Onegai *w*
Picture: absolutly gorgeous 1/1.1/2/

Character: Hinata Hideki
Anime/Manga/Game: Angel Beats
Proof: Hinata is a bright young guy and everyone likes him for his kindness.
Picture: here (fourth from left)/blue blue/blue haired/

#3 staff
Character: Chrome Dokuro
Anime/Manga/Game: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Group: Naive / Innocent and Ingenuous
Proof: She is a nice, innocent girl but can be very shy at times and gets confused when someone is kind to her since she had never imagined that her existence could be accepted by people.
Picture: 1/2 ♥/3/

Dec 2008
-panda-'s Claims
Character: Natsume Takashi
Anime/Manga/Game: Natsume Yuujinchou
Proof: "Takashi, unlike his grandmother, Reiko Natsume, is kind towards both humans and youkai, to the point that he can be easily fooled."
Banner: I'll make

Character: Guy Cecil
Anime/Manga/Game: Tales of the Abyss
Proof: "Guy is a kind, hard-working man. He is also somewhat a charmer, and he seems to know exactly what to say, often resulting in women swooning over him, much to his dismay. He always seems to want to help those in trouble, regardless of gender, and even saves Anise from falling to her death during an earthquake, despite his gynophobia."

#3 [Staff Bonus]
Character: Gau Meguro
Anime/Manga/Game: Nabari no Ou
Proof: "He believes Wakachi exists to protect the front world from the evils of Nabari. He is an idealist, who believes that the Shinra Banshou can be used to save the world."

Chiyo-ko's claim
Character: Portgas D. Ace
Anime/Manga/Game: One Piece
Proof: As far as personality goes, Ace is much more intelligent, polite, and generally more bearable than his younger brother // Ace portraying typical good-big-brother behaviors
Source: MAL Page
Banner: nope thanks

Dec 2008

Note for:
#564 Heiwajima_Mayu

========================================

Tarots - XIV. The Temperance - Updated !!
Remember: The Temperance Tarot claiming is opened until September 12th. Read Here for more details
Also don't forget, as it was previously announced, with the start of september the tarots won't be overlapped weekly anymore. Will come back to be normally bi-weekly. This mean that the next tarot will open when the Temperance will close. (On September 12th)

Aug 29, 2012 5:15 PM

Apr 2009

QUOTING
EtnaEracleaAug 30, 2012 6:29 AM

Aug 29, 2012 5:25 PM

Sep 2009
Quoted a few posts later.
xxSaspraAug 29, 2012 5:52 PM
Aug 29, 2012 5:25 PM

Jan 2010
Character: Oz Vessalius
Anime/Manga/Game: Pandora Hearts
Group: Balanced & Tolerant & Ingenuous
Proof: Throughout the series Oz had retained a bright, optimistic, mischievous personality.
Banner: Yes please!
Picture: 1 - in the middle, 2, 3 - emerald eyes, 4

Character: Orihime Inoue
Anime/Manga/Game: Bleach
Group: True Kind Hearted / Harmonious & Naive
Proof: Orihime is friendly, humorous in her own way, sensitive, and kind. She comes off as naive and rather clueless, which is at odds with her exceptionally high marks in school.
Source: MAL
Picture: orange haired girl - 1, orange haired girl - 2, orange haired girl - 3

Badge:

Thank you.. ^^
MooNRis3Aug 29, 2012 6:23 PM

Aug 29, 2012 5:26 PM

May 2008

Character: Uni
Anime/Manga/Game: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Proof: "Yuni is a kind-hearted and polite girl, thanking people multiple times for helping her. Yuni is also unselfish, willing to sacrifice her own life in the future to revive the dead Arcobaleno to restore balance to the Tri-ni-set. She's also accepting and forgiving, harboring no ill will towards Byakuran despite everything his future self had done in the future. "

Character: Kotobuki Tsumugi
Anime/Manga/Game: K-On!
Proof: "Tsumugi, often referred to as 'Mugi' by her friends, is a wealthy girl with a gentle and sweet personality"

Yuki_91Aug 29, 2012 5:38 PM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
DELIVERYS//OMC-AD//SLIPS
Aug 29, 2012 5:43 PM

Jul 2012

quoted later
EtnaEracleaAug 30, 2012 6:30 AM

Aug 29, 2012 5:51 PM

Sep 2009
xxSaspra said:
Character: Kobato Hanato
Anime/Manga/Game: Kobato.
Proof: "A strange and naïve girl with a kind heart, never wanting to see someone suffer or get hurt. She is very innocent and dedicated."
Banner: Yes please! <3
Picture: [x] / [x] / [x]

Character: Endou Mamoru
Anime/Manga/Game: Inazuma Eleven
Proof: "He is the type of person who never gives up and his teammates benefit from his mental strength and encouragement. Mamoru always think of others before himself."
Banner: Yes please! <3
Picture: [x] - left / [x]

Note: both banners to be made
EtnaEracleaAug 30, 2012 6:30 AM
Aug 29, 2012 5:52 PM

Aug 2008
Character: Nene
Anime/Manga/Game: Samurai Warriors
Group: True Kind Hearted / Innocent and Ingenuous
Proof: She therefore considers every character, be they ally or foe, to be her own child. As a loving and considerate "mother" to her "children", she nurtures the ones closest to her and is more than willing to punish those who she thinks are out of line. After battles, Nene is the type of person who likes to make meals for her family to bring them closer together.
Picture: here, here or here

More proof: In spite of her profession, Nene is an optimistic and cheerful woman who shares her husband's dream of happy unification. + During the Warriors Orochi series, she praises Yue Ying, Guan Ping, Zhu Rong, Da Qiao, and Bao Sanniang. + she has the heart and soul of a sweet homemaker

Pending: please could u bring any additional quote proof?

Character: kokoro
Anime/Manga/Game: Dead Or Alive 4
Proof: Possibly due to her up-bringing, Kokoro is well-mannered and well-spoken but also delicate and soft in nature. Similar to Kasumi, Kokoro appears to be one of the more merciful and gentle-spirited fighters; after she wins a fight, she may ask if she has gone too far with the fight and extends an apology. The only time she acts harshly in words or actions is when Brad made an advance on her and she pushed him away. Kokoro is very kindhearted and sweet to others.
Picture: 1, 2, 3, 4
kokoro8Aug 30, 2012 11:24 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2012 6:10 PM

Apr 2009
mouse_girl said:
Character: Mami Tomoe
Anime/Manga/Game: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Proof: Mami is particularly focused on saving those around her, with a traditionally selfless perspective on the role of magical girl
Picture: 1-Girl in yellow, 2-blonde girl

QUOTING

Character:Kaito
Anime/Manga/Game: Maker Hikoushiki Hatsune Mix
Group: Naive / Innocent and Ingenuous + True Kind Hearted
Proof: He is often portrayed as a gentle, kind-hearted, easy-going, and somewhat oblivious young man.
Source: Click
Picture: 1, 2

#3 [Staff]
Character: Hikari
Anime/Manga/Game: Haibane Renmei
Group: True Kind Hearted / Ingenuous & Naive / etc..
Proof: She is a kind person though she sometimes acts before thinking. + Hikari may be a bit mischievous at times but she always means well and is the first to volunteer to help.
Source: the link
Picture: 1

Note: all banners need to be made :3
EtnaEracleaAug 30, 2012 6:31 AM

Aug 29, 2012 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
Character: Akane Tendo
Anime/Manga/Game: Ranma 1/2
Group: True Kind Hearted / Harmonious & Naive
Proof: "While Akane is generally shown as compassionate and helpful towards anyone in trouble..." + "She is kind, helpful, self-sacrificing, forgiving and somewhat naive towards people in general, even technical enemies, being the only character in the series who can almost match Kasumi in her ordinary mood."
Source: http://ranma.wikia.com/wiki/Akane_Tendo#Personality
Picture: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/356560 (the girl) or http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/356558

Character: Miroku
Anime/Manga/Game: InuYasha
Group: True Kind Hearted / Balanced & Tolerant
Proof: "Miroku is very brave, willingly a participate in self-sacrifice for others." + "Basically, he is kind and friendly..." + "He has a strong spirit that allows him to conduct himself in an easygoing manner, not showing his weaknesses and hiding his true feelings. As his body is in the service of Buddha, his soul is well-balanced."
Source: http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Miroku#Personality
Picture: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/448282 (the guy) or http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/391979 (the guy)
removed-userAug 30, 2012 12:06 AM
Aug 29, 2012 6:56 PM

Jul 2012
-Akie said:

Name: Akie (Please on the banner i'd like my username to be shortened into "Akie" without the "-")
Badge: In sig

Character: Alibaba Saluja
Anime/Manga/Game: Magi
Proof: "But it was shown that he was actually very kind, caring and helpful. He is dedicated to helping everyone and can seem a little hard-headed, like when he goes into a fight without any help because he wants to settle something himself. He is very loyal to his friends."
Source: http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Alibaba_Saluja
Banner: Yes please~
Picture:wq

Picture: [#1 - left] | [#2 - right]

Aug 29, 2012 7:36 PM

Jun 2011

Character: Kazehaya Shouta
Anime/Manga/Game: Kimi ni Todoke
Proof: Kazehaya is Sawako's outgoing and friendly classmate, and is Sawako's sweet and friendly friend.

Character: Furukawa Nagisa
Anime/Manga/Game: Clannad
Group: True Kind Hearted/ Harmonious & Naive
Proof: Nagisa is very timid, and has a habit of saying the names of food that she wants to eat as a way of motivating herself. // She is a sweet and innocent girl, always caring for others around her.
Source: MAL Page + here
Picture: Here // Here // Here
EtnaEracleaAug 30, 2012 3:05 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [C.C.O.] Finished Banners ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EtnaEraclea - Oct 19, 2009

4064 by cookies05 »»
Feb 27, 2016 4:19 AM

» [Obsession] Text Claiming~

EtnaEraclea - Sep 28, 2014

6 by Phraze »»
Apr 17, 2015 12:44 AM

» [Game] Corrupt a wish... ~

10 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Dec 28, 2014 4:23 AM

Sticky: » » [Urgent] Recruiting Staff: Club needs YOUR help - Do u want a job? OPEN ( 1 2 3 )

EtnaEraclea - Nov 3, 2009

107 by SibbyChu »»
Oct 8, 2014 8:13 PM

» [Announcement] Hiatus ~ However with the hope to come back someday stronger than ever.

1 by annabloem »»
Sep 29, 2014 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.