Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2012 4:30 PM

Apr 2012
Noooo!
That was the ending??
Can't wait for season 3 tho!
Jun 7, 2012 4:32 PM
Jan 2012
I always have a smile when i watch this show 8/10
Season 3 Don't keep me waiting to long.
Jun 7, 2012 4:42 PM

Feb 2012
Fantastic final episode, Ariel pulled some stupid shit typical for Zombie and we got the perfect situation for some serious, funny and touching stuff. Haruna and Eu did a stellar job, heck, we got even some decent action but Sera, Saras and Tomonori could've gotten a bit more screen time.
I think this season was better than the first one because we had little to no plot for most of the time which was clearly the weakness of season one for me.

When Dark Ayumu said he wanted to be called Another, I immediately thought of the manga/anime.

I'm surprised that no one has said this but the new girl's plush toy looked just like Kon from Bleach, right?!

"What sort of person was I?"
"You were a piece of shit." (with that smile!)
Sera, I love you.
Jun 7, 2012 4:43 PM

May 2010
LOL Ayumu show up like a bad visual kei band and Ariel scary me killing someone for a panty shot? but never the less, black sweet black haha.

Damn a chainsaw through the abdomen ouch. lol @ Haruna kept going till she split him in to

that what he get for making Eru cry
Jun 7, 2012 4:43 PM

Feb 2008
EU is better when she is not speaking. that ending is rather...incomplete. in any case, i wasn't really expecting too much when i started watching this.
Jun 7, 2012 4:59 PM

May 2012
That was...........kind of an abrupt end. o_O I felt they still had a lot more to do, like defeat Chris and stuff? The show kinda just ended in a real anticlimactic manner. But whatever, still a pretty enjoyable season. I sure hope there's gonna be a season 3 down the road sometime. This show is oddly entertaining to me! :D
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jun 7, 2012 5:01 PM

Jun 2011
While i was watching this i could not help but think they stuffed a couple episodes of content into 1 episode which is a shame they should of just done it as 12 episodes.
Though this was such a funny season and i looked forward to it every week it really was better than season 1, since season 1 got weak in the late middle, but i did like the last episode of season 1.

Anyway i did love this season and the open end is fine but only if they do S3 otherwise that is just sad =/ Well we can wait and see what the announcement is, though i do keep hearing the preorders are kind of bad for this season.

I would seriously give just about anything to get my hands on the translated novels of Kore wa zombie desu ka? im pretty sure they would be damn fun to read and i get the feeling better in areas. I doubt this but anyone know if they are fan translated? I have not come across any translation for the novels so would be great if there was.

Oh and yes Eu admitting that she has feelings for Ayumu was so full of win.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jun 7, 2012 6:24 PM

Dec 2007
Scored lowered to 5/10.

I'm sorry but that ending was way too abrupt. Not sure if it was intentional but this season started making less sense compared to season one. Only thing I enjoyed was Kyoko. :/
Jun 7, 2012 6:49 PM
Aug 2010
A pretty good episode to end the season.

Unfortunately, it was too little, too late for me personally.

This season was all over the place, I still don't really understand what the main reason was to make a second season since they showed very little new information.

Like I said previously, I think an OVA series would have been better than a 10 episode season, they couldn't even make it to 12 seeing how little they actually had.

None of the characters changed to my liking, Haruna is much more annoying and irritating than every Rie Kugimiya Loli Tsundere put together!!

Sera is still a HUGE, UNLIKABLE BITCH whose only redeeming quality are her breasts.

Eu and Yuki were once again my favorite characters, they're both very likable and unlike most of the girls in this anime, they aren't complete annoying bitches!

In the end, I just didn't like the way this season was made, they should've focused more into a cohesive plot than giving us recycled material from the first season.

Final score = 6/10
Jun 7, 2012 7:01 PM

Jan 2011
was a odd ending kinda felt like it was made up on the spot just to end the series for now which i'm pretty sure it was despite that i liked this season alot not as much as S1 because it had less Fan-service among other things but i really hopes this does well and we get a S3!

and i tip my hat to you Gentlemen Slime lol
Jun 7, 2012 7:52 PM

Aug 2011
Really liked the idea of seeing the different shades of Ayumu, although this episode was a little weird. So he wanted to become a stronger masou shojo to defeat Chris, however during that endevour, that show focused on the sub-plot of finding his memories back. The ending was quite abrupt and doesn't really give any closure to the bigger problem, it only resolves this minor issue which only cropped up in this ep.

I'm pleased that there was a new character introduced just like Chris in S1. This gives me hope for a glorious third season!

Honestly, I felt this series was too short. I wanted more time with every character, the Queen of Villiers especially! Tomonori didn't get much screen time during the later shows either. It doesn't feel complete, it was more like a brief visit to set the stage for the real meaty season afterwards.

Yeah, it had great fan-service (Eu talking in the dream world was just too adorable) but even the previous season had more plot than this.

This series was good but I hope it can return to being great. 7/10.
Jun 7, 2012 8:07 PM

Jan 2011
How far along is the LN series? I'm wondering if the wait for season three is due to a lack of material, or are they just toying with us? His harem is beginning to rival Yuuki Rito's in size (not that I have a problem with that--as Momo says "Once you are king you can marry them all..." (or something like that).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 7, 2012 8:10 PM

Nov 2008
Good final for this season, waiting for more :)

8/10
Jun 7, 2012 8:15 PM

Jan 2012
I loved the first season. The second season was a little lackluster for me, i'm not really a person for fanservice....every now and then but it's not really something i can't live without. However, Eu's confession saved the second season IMO....That's what i wanted, and the fact that Ayumu hinted at his liking towards Eu was great too.
Jun 7, 2012 8:43 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Great final episode to a great season. I really enjoyed this one. This season was overall funnier than the first. I really didn't mind that there weren't as many story driven episodes. I was just happy to see Ayumu and company again.

We did get to see Haruna finally let out her true feelings for Ayumu a lot more, Eu too. But there wasn't a lot of Haruna love here, just Eu. Not that I mind, I just think Haruna deserves some attention from Ayumu too. Surprised Sera wasn't as emotional as the other two, I would've liked to see her get some love. And did Eu finally confess her love too? Awesome.

They did leave the ending open, and with a new character at the end too, just like last season. Anyone else feeling a third season? Because with the news of a BIG announcement, I'm feeling fairly confident.

Well, all in all I enjoyed Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka of the Dead through the whole season. I don't think there was a time I WASN'T laughing. By far one of the funniest anime I've ever seen. All of the characters developed further and are just all around awesome. I don't think there's a character I don't like. Each brings something to the show to make it better and funnier.

I give Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka of the Dead a well deserved 10/10

Who says an anime needs to be story driven to be a masterpiece? Zombie easily proves that wrong. Can't wait for season 3!
Jun 7, 2012 8:44 PM

Jul 2009
Aw, I wish the fight was longer. 'Another' Ayumu kicked ass. Too bad he didn't give Sera a nice beating too. That 300% snap. Fucken jokes.
Jun 7, 2012 8:58 PM

Dec 2011
When Ayumu said "Beelzebub" then "Behemoth"
I started laughing so hard xD
Jun 7, 2012 8:59 PM

Aug 2010
Well nothing much happened this season :l but it was still funny, hope we get more of this in the future
Jun 7, 2012 9:11 PM

Apr 2011
Season 3? :3
Jun 7, 2012 10:16 PM

Sep 2011
Nothing To Say. Gonna Wait For Season 3!

9/10.

Jun 7, 2012 10:34 PM

Jul 2011
This season was pretty incoherent, even for zombie desu ka. It was somewhat building up to something that turns out nonsensical, then all of a sudden, more build up, and then nothing. Last season's ending was pretty wtf too but this season didn't even try.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Jun 7, 2012 10:56 PM

Feb 2012
Has the announcement been made already? What was it about? Is it related to these pics
Jun 7, 2012 11:06 PM

Aug 2010
The creators are obviously looking for another season.
Jun 7, 2012 11:26 PM

Oct 2010
Todd_Jensen said:
Who says an anime needs to be story driven to be a masterpiece? Zombie easily proves that wrong. Can't wait for season 3!
I was thinking the same thing except this series parodies loads of elements. I mean Vampire/Ninjas....REALLY? Never occurred to me neither did Magical Girls with Einstein Potential. So a mish mash of elements into a interesting presentation is really what the anime achieved, especially with a Zombie.

Now same thing with Sankarea except it's a girl.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 7, 2012 11:59 PM

Feb 2010
season 1 was better 7/10.
Jun 8, 2012 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
Just like the 1st season's ending just some random shit thrown together.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2012 12:13 AM

Apr 2009
I have to say this is the best episode this season, I love this anime but season 2 was mostly fan service, the story didnt seem to go anywhere unlike season 1, it had a plot it was following, not just random stuff happening..

Even though i did enjoy it all, i am happy to see Eu, but kind of disappointed this season. Not many enemies to fight, and not enough of Ayumu saying his XXX Percento!! lines with him fighting... along with this only being 10 epsidoes? wtf is up with that? a normal season now a days is 11-13 eps... i do hope for a season 3 now, wonder how probable that will be.
Jun 8, 2012 12:20 AM

Sep 2011
HauntingShock said:
Has the announcement been made already? What was it about? Is it related to these pics

Maybe That's For The OVA. (Look At Those Fanservice!) :O

Jun 8, 2012 12:34 AM

Apr 2009
i also thought haruna ruined the last part with Eu and ayumu when she stabbed him with the saw
Jun 8, 2012 1:04 AM

Feb 2012
PleinairUsagiDrp said:
HauntingShock said:

Maybe That's For The OVA. (Look At Those Fanservice!) :O

I just saw that from the official site at the news section. And I remember seeing something like "episode 11"....yeah... maybe an ova or special
Jun 8, 2012 1:07 AM

Feb 2012
Shit got real.
Lol yet suck at the same time. Just wait the OVA/Special or Season 3 maybe?
Jun 8, 2012 2:04 AM

Nov 2011
What the clone Eu's said at the ending pretty much sums up how i feel right now, will be waiting for a 3rd season 7/10

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 8, 2012 2:30 AM

Sep 2010
Sad it ends..... I liked dark Ayumu more than normal Ayumu......

Anyway this season is not as good as previous one..... And last episodes did not pack much climax events.....

Final Episode Score - 3.5/5

Series Score - 7/10
Jun 8, 2012 3:35 AM
May 2009
the worst part about this anime is that i KNOW that i will have many laughs in every episode. even when im not in the mood for them! yeah the plot of this season was pretty much nonexistant, but the show did what it does for me well, make me laugh and smile at the characters. still love this show, but i wish there was more of a build up to the end. ah well, it seems like season 3 is a go. i really hope so. this is one of my favs!
Jun 8, 2012 4:18 AM

Jul 2009
Considering S1 had OVAs, and S2 had an Episode 0... I expect both an OVA/Specials and a Season 3...

Something you don't see all that much... S1 and S2 both are just as good as each other! Usually extensions degrade in comparison but it pretty much stayed the same. I enjoyed Season 2 in a different way than Season 1 but they both felt just as good! :)
I think it's worth me giving it a 9/10 for me. :)
Jun 8, 2012 4:35 AM

May 2010
That ending....Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope there is a 3rd season now by next winter or spring 2013.
Jun 8, 2012 6:41 AM

Oct 2009
I want a 3rd season now, they can't ending like this....!
Jun 8, 2012 6:48 AM

Dec 2011
Season 3! Season 3! Season 3! Season 3! Season 3!
Jun 8, 2012 9:39 AM

Nov 2008
It could have been better, but at least it seems like we got a big hint for a 3rd season. If that is the case, then I hope that its a lot better than this season, which feels like a disappointment.
Jun 8, 2012 10:34 AM
Jan 2012
Someone knows the name of the song when Eu tranform?
Jun 8, 2012 11:19 AM

Jun 2010
Pewh, Pewh. I smell season 3. YES!
Jun 8, 2012 11:47 AM

Aug 2011
The second season was great hope for season 3 ;D
Jun 8, 2012 12:16 PM
Jan 2011
What a drag, I expect the gang to duke out with chris, and what do we found....the girls battling Belphegore in Ayumu's body.......then agin it ain't bad.
Jun 8, 2012 12:52 PM

Mar 2008
Hmm, wtf with Kore wa Zombie ending? Boring episode, but at least, we saw a new character in the epilogue, so we can expect a 3rd season :D
Jun 8, 2012 3:39 PM

Jun 2011
this anime started very good, with great comedy but failed to maintain the quality
overall is was good, so it's 7.5(8)/10 for me
Jun 8, 2012 3:46 PM

Jan 2012
This anime was okay. Nothing more then that for me...
They deserve more epsiodes then just 10 :/
Jun 8, 2012 5:08 PM

Jul 2010
No Ecchi is complete without a little perverted slime right? He lost his memories and became "Dark Ayumu" as a result of them trying to recover them. None of them really like the new Ayumu so we come to see Eu in Mahou Shoujo form trying to stop him. It was all so corny yet kinda... uhh... sweet? xD

We still have the BD episode to go, but so far I liked the series even though there's wasn't any story progression, like at all, for most of it. So far I'm rating it the same as I did the first season; 7/10. I'm guessing we'll be seeing more of Chris and that blonde girl in this episode or a third season.

Jun 8, 2012 6:24 PM

Sep 2009
Ayumu's feelings are now known to all, but not 100% clear :D
Yu says she likes him too, lucky, unless he doesn't remember it.

I was expecting a final confrontation with Chris though =.=
They just introduced another girl, wth.
There better be a S3!!

Jun 8, 2012 7:18 PM

Sep 2011
Great Solid Ending.
Can't wait for a new season.
Jun 8, 2012 8:33 PM

Jul 2011
aww come on!! i hate open endings like these where they end before it starts to get really serious, if there isn't a season 3 coming out soon, i will seriously hate those producers

for kwzdk
art:9/10
music:8/10
characters:10/10
story:7/10
enjoyment:11/10 no typo here, every episode was hilarious, i practically had to pause the video every now and then to calm myself down from laughing
overall:9/10 great season, anyone who wants to laugh should watch this
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2012

139 by Muow »»
Jan 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 11, 2012

136 by Muow »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:18 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 4, 2012

227 by 4Realx3 »»
Sep 27, 2022 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 16, 2012

132 by 3miL »»
Jul 28, 2022 11:43 PM

Poll: » Season 3? ( 1 2 3 )

Hurthadez - Jun 7, 2012

126 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Jan 28, 2022 2:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.