Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 6, 2014 4:37 PM

Jun 2014
8/10.
Aug 6, 2014 7:52 PM
Jun 2013
7/10. Man, there is so much they didn't get around to finishing. I liked the 1st season more, at least there was a decent story. Still hoping for another season, though.
Aug 21, 2014 5:35 AM

Dec 2013
Eu as Masou Shoujou - cute.
Nice episode ! Pretty good ending for a mediocre season.
So the matters with Chris are unsolved ...
5/10
I don't care if it gets a third season. I can't think of any innovative things it could introduce.
Sep 21, 2014 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
That was a really great ending to the season although it looks like a set up for a season 3 since they didn't resolve the Chris thing or whatever.

The clothes melting slime was hilarious!

Many different faces of Ayumu! I loved that! They were all pretty hot!

Then the sloth one came out and was very sexy I must admit <3

They had to go in to get his memories back but then ended up bringing the wrong one out and then had to chainsaw him to get his memories back! D:

Why did she erase his memories anyways? That was a dumb move if you ask me.

I'm gonna miss this show although I did prefer season 1 I think.

Eu got to talk a bit more!

In the dub it did sound like this was the end from what they said at the end.
stephtastropheSep 21, 2014 10:16 AM
Nov 7, 2014 10:12 PM
Aug 2014
Man, this show just absolutely fell apart this last season. I loved the first season; easily an 8/10 in my book. This season however, while it started off fine and ended decently, it was just filler after filler after filler until pretty much the last two episodes, which then set up an interesting enough plot then just stopped.

Even if they made a 3rd season, it would not rectify how boring and awful this season was. Granted I'd like it if they did, so I could see the little plot they did set up get resolved.

4/10, bordering a 3...
Dec 17, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2013
Well was kind of a weak last episode, I expected something better to be honest. 7/10 like the last season, let's watch the OVA.
Dec 21, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2014
What a great show! Very funny and amusing :D
I would love it if they continued it (i know it's almost impossible : )
Dec 31, 2014 6:40 PM

Aug 2014
This anime is full of comedy... xD I love it!
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 14, 2015 7:20 AM
Jun 2012
*I like how Sera & Saras are not the least bit surprised of Ayumu's Alter-ego's behaviour; the only characters that convey both acceptance and indifference in such a comical, realist and affectionate manner.

*A great episode in trying to determine Ayumu's feelings so far; that near-confession of his is a highlight (hoping Dark Ayumu makes a comeback in the future). The rare harem (or rather its grouping of individuals) that's less about romance and more bout friendship, I dig it.
Mar 4, 2015 1:13 AM

Sep 2014
Second season felt a bit like a huge filler. It was good, but would've been better if they added some more plot.
Hopefully they decide to make another season to finish this one.
Mar 19, 2015 11:31 AM

Nov 2013
Kinda disappointing ending... I mean they're not doing another season so it ends without a kiss from anyone or even him holding hands with Eu?
Mar 22, 2015 9:26 PM
Dec 2014
Gotta agree a bit weak ending. Was expecting epic fight of some kind (idk how epic it can be when you are dressed like a magic girl lol) with chris but instead we got Kuro Ayumu. I dont know why Ariel needed to wipe his memories in the first place. Well they better make a 3rd season now that they introduced yet another new char (iirc chris was in the last ep of season 1).
Apr 10, 2015 7:21 PM
Apr 2015
Wtf ...i loved the show in general but the ending what happen? Why did they space out ariel's mentor and the one who can defeat her? Well correct ne if i dont understand anything pleas.... season 3
Jul 29, 2015 3:19 PM

Jun 2015
WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THIS?? Agggg now i have to down the score of this anime, it was really close to 9 but now it is a 7 with help..... When you make an harem you have to make the main character end with one girl (as louise and Saito in Zero), you can not let it all that open...
But i have to say that it had been a good season, if it doesn´t end that bad i would have no problem saying that it was better thant first, more fon, more love, more Tsundere....
The feeling with this second seasond is very similar than the feeling i had with H.O.T.D, it needs more chapters...
7/10, less score than the first season, the hold anime has a 7/10 too, I´m sorry, but i´m really disapoined with the end.
Nov 13, 2015 1:50 PM
May 2013
I didn't like it that much, it was okay but nothing more . I'm not mad because Ayumu vs Chris never happened , I just don't like how things turned out , I enjoyed more 1st season idk why .
I wouldn't mind a 3rd season but if that won't happen I might read the novel because of nostalgia .
Nov 25, 2015 1:15 PM

Feb 2015
The heck happened? They went from Ayumu trying to find a way to beat Chris to the girls vs Ayumu.

Very weird ending. Dropped down my rating by 1.
Jan 3, 2016 1:01 PM

Jan 2012
best ep in this season

Apr 8, 2016 8:46 AM

Jul 2010
Much better than the first season which just had ridiculous dumb plot (no not that good kind of plot), enjoyed this much more since it had more comedy.
Apr 19, 2016 11:49 AM

Apr 2016
Anime is great its fun but sad cause this deserves a season 3!

"If it made you happy, then everything’s okay."
- Haruka Kasugano

Aug 30, 2016 12:30 PM

Feb 2015
"Don't worry, it only dissolves clothes." This is one of those lines that is only truly at home in anime...

Anyway, that was a pretty interesting last episode, and I liked it. It just feels strange that it ends like this, while leaving some things open... perhaps for a third season?
My rankings for best girl haven't changed since season 1, but I had the feeling Eucliwood got much less interesting scenes this second season. I still like her because of her gimmick and her character design rocks. Haruna keeps spot for best girl, because she's the one genuinely showing her caring and feelings for Ayumu, though I still don't approve of her violent tendencies.
Seraphim is still as terrible as ever, and I think she did even less than she did in the first season.
Honourable mention goes to Saras for her performance in episode 9. Had she been given more scenes like that, she could've easily taken the spot as best girl.
By the way, what happened to Yuki? She kind of disappeared later on...

All in all, a pretty enjoyable second season, playing it safer than the first one, which I don't necessarily view as a bad thing. It still kept some of the elements that made the first season unique for a series like this, but then played more on its strengths as a comedy, which worked out in this case.

Weak 7/10. Would probably watch a third season if it ever comes.
Oct 29, 2016 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
As the series finale, being cross a zany story, we can be what we have seen. Were funny comic parts, I'm sorry it ended so early this season. Overall, the plot is at the level of the first season, was none the worse it better. The only thing really good, is the quality of the drawings and animations. Nice is the final curtain with Eu.
Nice OST.

My vote is 7/10.
Apr 27, 2017 11:30 PM

Feb 2016
This anime is really, really random at all, it throws you a lot of things and characters from a second to another, it's not bad but strange

A 7/10 for me
May 19, 2017 7:11 PM
Jul 2016
I don´t understand why he puts up with their abuse of him... And taking him back just to keep that up and give him a fake smile like "You know we love you right?" because he easily falls for it and sort of forgives all pain caused him... Sickening. This brings down the score for me I´m sorry to say. Isn´t there any harem light novels with a protagonist who is reasonable enough to eventually put his foot down and set an ultimatum if things to continue?

It´s fun at first, put there´s gotta be a limit of how much it´s allowed to go on. Enough is enough! If I make a list from good to worst to him (relevant characters) it would be something like:

1. Chris (Nothing really bad to him directly)
2. Ariel (Overall nice, but sometimes a little harsh on him)
3. Yuu (A little judgmental of him at times) <3
4. Saras (Often address him in a degrading way)
5. Tomonori (Unnecessarily violent and at times judgmental of him) <3<3
6. Sera (Speaks very degrading of him and beats up him for nothing)
7. Haruna (This girl have some serious issues with her temper and physical outbursts on him)

A weak 7/10

The extra episode though was nice and hilarious one. If I would to put Hiramatsu on the list she would´ve won by a land slide just for that scene when she caught him naked. What a nice girl, but she´s too much on the side in the story to really count. Kyoko is too evil and always an enemy so she automatically disqualifies. The most boob-oriented episode ever in this series? And too top it of with actually unsensored NIPPLES. Definitely the most unexpected thing fan-service wise (or overall even) through this series... Haruna´s though, but hell yeah I´ll take it.
HilariumosisJun 5, 2017 6:39 PM
Sep 19, 2018 1:00 PM

May 2016
Now we gotta go read the LN such a pain in the ass.
May 11, 2019 5:32 AM

Jan 2017
First and last episode were the best.

Second season of Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? had pleasant beginning and pleasant ending. Shame that middle of the series was mostly unpleasant experience.

First season was much, much better, it had less romance which was horribly done in second season, comedy was already repetitive in 1st season and it's practically the same in 2nd one. The drama and seriousness was non-existent in 2nd season, though it wasn't on high level in the first one.

About the episode, the Dark Ayumu(another, alternative, whatever) was my favorite character in the whole series.
The joke from 1st season about grabbing the lower part made it's reappearance, that was nice.

Maybe my negativeness abut this season is because I started it straight after the 1st one, but well, what's done cannot be undone.

And of course I will remember Fantasy Eu A-B-C.

Oh, I almost forgot, Haruna is the worst character.
Nov 17, 2019 10:19 AM

Aug 2018
All in all a funny series. It’s a shame that a 3rd season is unlikely.
Mar 8, 2020 5:24 PM
Mar 2018
What an interesting twist for a final episode. This season had way less drama and felt much calmer than the first one. Even though the main "villain", if you might call him that, was a bit out of the blue. But it still worked with the rest of the season. Quite some fanservice, but nothing too much. At least the characters were not braindead perving around, like peeking at girls which always feels a bit wronger in anime.

Overall a pretty good show 8/10
Dec 31, 2020 3:39 AM
Apr 2020
Ragebeast said:
Any1 knows the Insert song that been played during eucliwood vs aiyumu fight?please tell me.

Did you got the inserted song??
Dec 31, 2020 3:42 AM
Apr 2020
Maniaksxlr said:
What is the name of the song when Eucliwood starts to change in to a magical girl?/

Did you get the song?
Jun 21, 2021 5:14 AM
Jun 2021
こんにちはスタジオディーン
私はこの映画のファンです。この映画の新しいシーズンを9年以上待っていました。スタジオディーンに、この映画のシーズン3のリリースをお願いします。スタジオディーンに感謝します。

すぐに私のメッセージを読んでください
Aug 20, 2021 11:16 PM

Nov 2010
I wish you can rate by .5 in MAL. I'd say this season was a little bit funnier and better than the 1st season, but its all over the place for my liking.

I'm gonna miss Kanami and her sexy pits. 7/10
Nov 8, 2021 5:17 PM
Jul 2021
Wow that was pretty garbage for an ending. I really wish Dark Ayumu would have shown up like three episodes ago, it would have been much more impactful if he was someone else for at least 2-3 episodes. Btw I must have missed something, there was supposed to be this huge battle with an impossible opponent, they go to get help, then the next scene the two fighters are sitting together getting hammered? Wth lol
Apr 8, 2022 12:20 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, that wasn’t the kind of finale I was expecting but strangely that in itself is what made this fitting.

God, Ayumu’s cringe imagination was tough to watch though. Banzai to Chuunibyou syndrome, I suppose. Credits to the girls for getting him back but it’s funny how he just woke up and walked off under the guise of Dark Ayumu.

Some emotions from Eucliwood, that’s nice to see. And a surprise confession from Ayumu too, guess the Dark ver isn’t too bad after all cringe matters aside. Hilarious how his class didn’t freak out over this, he’s been a pretty weird entity after all.

Nene-san and Chris turning out to be like acquaintances surprised me when they first showed them having udon together. Kyoko’s small introduction in the mixer episode was interesting, I was kind of hoping for more of her. Special code: Tickle, lol. Eucliwood getting the curse subsided for a bit and finally being able to talk was the highlight of the season for me. Lol’d really hard over that sequence of event there where she asked Ayumu to begin fantasising and he literally went ahead and did that!

All in all, I think I liked S1 a bit more even though it felt more of a mess then. This season was a bit more serious and balanced the comedy well but I liked that haphazardness from earlier. With that said though, I’ll still give this an 8/10 albeit a generous one.

A cool thing I found about the ED’s btw is how it seemed to be like a continuation from the one over in the 1st season. I wonder which other show has done this, I find this kind of amazing.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 29, 2022 10:24 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
The Saras route looks promising, sadly I don't really do ln so I can't see the end

┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 21, 2023 3:32 AM

Aug 2018
I was hoping the final episode would resolve the fairy girl arc but no such luck. It was just another random episode of this random show.

But overall I liked this series a lot. I'm sure many of people will avoid this because of the harem and ecchi tags but honestly it's not much of either of those. It's primarily comedy and a damn funny one at that. With no hope of a season 3, I'm feeling sad right now that I won't get to have any new adventures with this lovable cast of characters. I cant choose a favorite girl. They're all great and I will miss them.

One thing I won't miss is reading the cringe comments section crying about the girl's mistreatment of Ayumu. Anime fans really are something else.
epidemia78Jan 21, 2023 3:36 AM
Jan 26, 2023 3:36 AM

May 2020
pretty good season
hopefully we get a continuation

Jan 26, 2023 6:17 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Disappointing anime compared to the last season. This was just a less ecchi version of season 2.
Jan 29, 2023 6:32 AM

Dec 2020
Didn't know it was only ten eps and it was last episode. Imo better than season 1 ditched all the useless story and drama cause they didn't explain anything then. Better as a comedy slice of life
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2012

139 by Muow »»
Jan 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 11, 2012

136 by Muow »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:18 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 4, 2012

227 by 4Realx3 »»
Sep 27, 2022 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 16, 2012

132 by 3miL »»
Jul 28, 2022 11:43 PM

Poll: » Season 3? ( 1 2 3 )

Hurthadez - Jun 7, 2012

126 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Jan 28, 2022 2:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.