3It was OK
20.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.2
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2012 5:16 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wowowowow, i wanna know is that all that ability does? counter blast 1 and give yourself 1 damage? o_o. There must be a way it helps right? Otherwise it seems like a totally useless card o_o
KinetaSep 20, 2012 1:03 PM

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 5, 2012 5:48 AM

Jul 2009
greenmush said:

Wowowowow, i wanna know is that all that ability does? counter blast 1 and give yourself 1 damage? o_o. There must be a way it helps right? Otherwise it seems like a totally useless card o_o

Well, except for limit break as they just showed, there might be some skills that get more power if you have more damage.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 5, 2012 6:07 PM

Sep 2008
greenmush said:

I thought I saw something get a power boost, probably a significant one considering that it's cost is so high. At least compared to other limit breaks.

Kamui's battle seems to be the highlight match this round, but I gotta ask, why is everyone trying so hard to hide that Emi is Kamui's goddess.. didn't that get revealed directly to her last season?

Seems like the matches will be ending next week.

And we still haven't seen Ren or Kai yet in the circut, what's going on with them?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Jun 6, 2012 7:07 AM

Jun 2010
They already have the most interesting fight in the whole series fighting now. Interesting. I wonder what's to come.

I loved the guys in the card shop's reactions when Kamui keeps saying Emi over the tv. XD

Aug 14, 2013 5:07 PM

Nov 2011
Not that I'm surprised but seems like that 12 year-olds who skipped grades sure aren't just all talk.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 17 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 28, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 16 Discussion

ChioneDyrken - Jul 21, 2012

12 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 14 Discussion

vanissa45 - Jul 7, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 13 Discussion

greenmush - Jun 30, 2012

10 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 22, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 12 Discussion

konata87 - Jun 26, 2012

7 by Danielf6 »»
Sep 13, 2022 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.