MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen »» Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 9 Discussion

View Poll Results: Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

2 50.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 25.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 4

06-05-12, 5:16 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wowowowow, i wanna know is that all that ability does? counter blast 1 and give yourself 1 damage? o_o. There must be a way it helps right? Otherwise it seems like a totally useless card o_o
Modified by Kineta, 09-20-12, 1:03 PM

Awesome Sig by Lailide

06-05-12, 5:48 AM

greenmush said:

Wowowowow, i wanna know is that all that ability does? counter blast 1 and give yourself 1 damage? o_o. There must be a way it helps right? Otherwise it seems like a totally useless card o_o

Well, except for limit break as they just showed, there might be some skills that get more power if you have more damage.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

06-05-12, 6:07 PM

greenmush said:

I thought I saw something get a power boost, probably a significant one considering that it's cost is so high. At least compared to other limit breaks.

Kamui's battle seems to be the highlight match this round, but I gotta ask, why is everyone trying so hard to hide that Emi is Kamui's goddess.. didn't that get revealed directly to her last season?

Seems like the matches will be ending next week.

And we still haven't seen Ren or Kai yet in the circut, what's going on with them?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

06-06-12, 7:07 AM

They already have the most interesting fight in the whole series fighting now. Interesting. I wonder what's to come.

I loved the guys in the card shop's reactions when Kamui keeps saying Emi over the tv. XD

08-14-13, 5:07 PM

Not that I'm surprised but seems like that 12 year-olds who skipped grades sure aren't just all talk.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices