Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2012 4:41 PM
Jan 2011
I dont uderstand, does Lilith sister was forced to Marry Lu Die´s brother after all?, I cant see that as a happy pink ending, Her face seemed so sorrowful, that you can clearly felt how sad she was. Anyways I think it was a pretty decent story with well developed characters, but you wont agree with me as this manga was very short.

My guess is that Lilith and Lu die managed to survive and escape. All I know is they were deeply in love, and that flame wont be extinguished.
GuivalJun 4, 2012 4:44 PM
Jan 9, 2014 1:12 PM

Nov 2012
yes she was forced,
and for the manga itself it sucks,i think it rushed

or those couple were vanished from this earthyeah i agree,they managed to escape
Oct 1, 2015 11:44 PM

Jun 2013
I don't call that happy ending since Leon get force married in the place of her sister
Normally, if someone in the same position like Leon, they sure will hate it
But Leon seems to look happy as long as her sister gets what she want
Poor Leon
Need more chapters, too short for me
SSSS_ShunariaOct 1, 2015 11:47 PM
Jan 21, 2021 11:35 AM

Apr 2017
The way I understood it, I think the mothers were aware of the girls' feelings for each other and were allowing Lilithia to marry Die's stepbrother with the implication that the girls would keep having an affair on the downlow, because an out-in-the-open relationship wouldn't have been agreed to by the clans. At least that's what I make out of the "I thought we had prepared an easy path for them" comment. But since Lilithia went and did all that, the plan went out the window.

But this seems too interesting of a plot for this terrible manga. Thank god we had those awful torpedo boobs and baby faces instead of a proper story.
Jan 11, 6:48 PM

Mar 2019
I believe they ran away to live together, whether they will live happily ever after I have no idea lol. :3
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.