Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2012 2:55 AM

Nov 2011
LOL.. a funny confession

Jul 28, 2012 3:44 PM

May 2012
Lol such a funny concept for an anime and so much funny scenes and references!

Was that a Black Butler reference?
Dec 26, 2012 5:09 PM

Sep 2012
Nyarko is a genius xD
Apr 14, 2013 12:44 PM

May 2012
full of lolz, especially the ending...
I feel like that your highness bit was referencing to something, i just cant put my finger on it....
Apr 16, 2013 2:16 PM

Sep 2011
Code Geass reference LOL. I wonder what she did on his body. Anyway, LMAO at the ending.

May 16, 2013 4:40 PM

Aug 2009
The whistle is funny.

awww yeah. This might turn out to be good :D
May 18, 2013 9:50 AM

Oct 2011
The ending... :D :D
May 22, 2013 6:11 PM

Apr 2013
nostripe361 said:
what was with that kid at the hero show?! he had his hands deep inside his pants. was he doing something you arent supposed to do in public.

THANK YOU. I was really hoping I wasn't the only one who caught that, especially with all the Nyarko fapping nonsense.

Poor Lucy xD
Jun 27, 2013 8:27 PM

Jul 2012
Dat digimon poster

And the body exchange, Nyaruko didn't waste any time and went to the bathroom lol.

EDIT: Totally forgot about the Code Geass reference(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyr6SGWw1XQ), my short term memory sucks
sanrulezJun 27, 2013 8:32 PM
Jul 3, 2013 2:18 PM

Jan 2013
he should have handed the body pillow to kuuko instead of tossing it out of the window :P

Jul 5, 2013 1:31 PM
May 2012
yaminogame91 said:
he should have handed the body pillow to kuuko instead of tossing it out of the window :P

He's fapping, just look at the nose

if you know what i mean
Dec 9, 2013 3:33 PM

Nov 2013
Wow, this is actually one of my favourite episodes so far. I like what they did with the body-swapping concept, like Mahiro not wanting to look at Nyarko's naked body while having a bath (maybe it's because I just haven't seen many body-swap situations in TV shows but it was nice to see that aspect covered for once :P). And of course, Nyarko's clever stunt at the end. XD

I'll certainly be watching this to the end. :)
"Get chance and luck!"
Feb 12, 2014 4:22 AM
Mar 2013
sanrulez said:
Dat digimon poster

And the body exchange, Nyaruko didn't waste any time and went to the bathroom lol.

EDIT: Totally forgot about the Code Geass reference(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyr6SGWw1XQ), my short term memory sucks

I didn't even notice that digimon reference at first. That's just one reason why I love these discussion forums. And yes I agree, it was totally hilarious how fast Nyaruko is. It was almost as if she had been planning (for a long time xD) for just such an occasion to happen.
Feb 20, 2014 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
omg lol they actually crossed that line. Nyaruko actually jacked off in Mahiro's body, didn't she?

This anime is too much.
Apr 5, 2014 10:59 PM

Feb 2013
LOL, she was in the hug pillow! XD

LOL, any catch that Digimon poster?

I wonder what Nyaruko did in the bathroom? Only one thing comes to mind...

Body switch! Another nice episode.
Nano1124Apr 5, 2014 11:09 PM
May 22, 2014 8:22 AM

Jun 2011
Wow, this is turning out to be more fun than the typical body-swapped situations.

Edit: And I actually think it's better this way lol.
ToG25thBaamMay 22, 2014 8:37 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 2, 2014 3:13 PM

Oct 2013
lol great episode one of my fav so far
hahaha that ending XD
[/quote]
Nov 13, 2014 4:43 PM

Sep 2014
Body swap episodes are always funny.
Nyaruko's confession at the end! D:

I also liked the Monster Hunter and Digimon references
Dec 19, 2014 7:12 AM
Feb 1, 2015 6:58 PM

May 2014
Bahaha awesome. Nyaruko is truly evil xD Aaah but body swaps can get so hot... I imagine Nyaruko took full advantage of it in many ways!
Feb 18, 2015 1:00 AM

Nov 2014
Kuroshitsuji II "yes your highness" claude and Alois.

Nya-nya- chan you're gonna be in so much trouble. just like Liese twins were in trouble with crow boy & captain mom. geez. everyone's after Mahiro's D still. some things never change.
Feb 18, 2015 1:26 AM

Aug 2014
rodac said:
I don't think the advice Nyaruko received from Kurei (to keep up the high energy pursuit of Mahiro), was really helpful. When she backs off a bit and shows vulnerability, Mahiro actually begins to think much better of her (as in the bathtub before she bursts in to "help" wash). Maybe she should just mix up her strategies a bit and eventually Mahiro will fall.

xuezhi said:
Mahiro throwing Nyaruko's gift out the window is horrible. If he doesn't want it, he should just put it in the closet or something or give it back at least. Although, he probably threw it out the window cause he knew Nyaruko herself was in there. In that case he is still a jerk.
yaminogame91 said:
+1, not to mention that the more I think about it, the more lulz potential I see in it...

"Nyarko~ *moan*"
"Kūko wtf are you doing out there?! *sweatdrop*"
linchpin said:
BTW, even Nyaruko starts to doubt his masculinity.
Nyarko, audience surrogate. Harsh but hard to avoid thinking at least once.
AbZeroNow said:
Kuuko looked pretty adorable in those glasses. Too bad nobody appreciated it.
Adorable? I think that was the first time I've ever thought Kūko looked hawt. Would totally have pounced her there. o.o; Also, Mahiro looked pretty cool in his.
LadyDisraeli said:
geez. everyone's after Mahiro's D still. some things never change.

xuezhi said:
I like how Hastar asked that new alien why it didn't do the obvious making him/her look dumb.
Hastur's so good at that. If he wasn't such a sweet-heart, he'd prob'ly tack on a "DUH" at the end every time!
That note Mahiro wrote is so sneaky, but karma bites him back when Nyaruko decides to make it seem like he loves her with his own body LOL. Somehow I feel some forks coming for the first time in awhile =.=
Revenge is sweet, and it's a game Nyarko is so very good at.
AO968 said:
And if Kuuko gets Nyaruko when they switch bodies again, doesn't this mean that Hasta will end up with Mahiro? Something tells me that plan wasn't thought out very well...
I dunno...he certainly seems more ameable to Hastur than either of the other two...
Day2Dream said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
> The real question is... What did she do in the washroom?

It's better for you not to know this )

I'm surprised he let her go to the washroom. :)
ZeroKamikaze said:
omg that body switch was hilarious, "a boys body is incredible" LOL who else thought that nyarko went to the bathroom to fap fap fap XD
Personally, I think she didn't actually do anything out of line and just wanted to jerk him around.

Jerk him around. Yep.
yaminogame91 said:

I absolutely love this expression. So much win captured in a single frame.
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Apr 28, 2015 6:29 AM

May 2013
Lol, glasses. Lol, they swapped bodies.
Nyaruko did something naughty in the bathroom, I can tell. Lol, Mahiro made a contract with Kuuko.
But Nyaruko was pretty sly with that confession of hers.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Oct 7, 2015 10:25 PM
Jun 2014
Typical trash series. I have no idea how i made it this far tbh. Asexual MC who's too ashamed to even look at a naked female body, even if it's only by himself and a super perverted heroine. Where have i seen this before? This must be some shitty cultural thing where the girl is allowed to look at male bodies without restrictions, but it's taboo and probably seen as rape when a male to do the opposite. But i think we all know that girls in anime are free to do whatever the fuck they want without restrictions or consequences, and males can do jack squat. And in the rare cases that they do something, hell breaks lose.
StormenOct 7, 2015 10:31 PM
Apr 21, 2016 9:04 AM

Nov 2008
Stormen said:
Typical trash series. I have no idea how i made it this far tbh. Asexual MC who's too ashamed to even look at a naked female body, even if it's only by himself and a super perverted heroine. Where have i seen this before? This must be some shitty cultural thing where the girl is allowed to look at male bodies without restrictions, but it's taboo and probably seen as rape when a male to do the opposite. But i think we all know that girls in anime are free to do whatever the fuck they want without restrictions or consequences, and males can do jack squat. And in the rare cases that they do something, hell breaks lose.

Lol, calm down. It's because Nyaruko is a sex-crazed perv and Mahiro isn't. He did want to look but didn't because he was raised to be a gentleman.

There are a TON of sex-crazed perverted male characters in anime who do a lot of things they shouldn't do. I personally prefer them to not be that way; to be more like Mahiro.

May 27, 2016 9:45 AM

Apr 2009
oh, my derp-
what's up with that english _xD?!

YES!
Mahiro and Hasuta go shopping =^=!
digimon, tf?

wuah- he looks just like God of gaming =_='

right back at ya- lol,

oyyeah, dreamlands- pretty important place, completely forgot about it for about 6 episodes, didn't you -w-'?

oh ghees, genderswitch. this is baaaad -w-'

-did they steal a line from Sailor Moon...?

nooo- Kuuko, you FIEND ;_;'?!!
-woah, skills man, you have them.
NOOOOOOOOO she played with his thing -w-'''''''''''''''''''''''''

you BITCH! what did you do in his body ;_;'?!!
wait- is that from prince x prince =3='?

devious, ungodly creature, how dare you =__='
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Sep 9, 2016 2:04 PM
May 2016
Best bodyswap I have ever seen, though I haven't seen many.
Sep 7, 2018 2:56 AM

Apr 2013
I love those references.... "Yes, your highness!" xD
Jul 23, 2020 2:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nyarukokoro connect xDD lmao that confession at the end the real Mahiro is in a bad position
Apr 12, 2022 7:01 PM

May 2017
”Mahiro you think you win ? With a paper ! You shouldnt understimate me !!!
I just need 3 words , no actualy 4” , ”Marry me Nyaruko-chan !"

Next ep , burning twintail will try to se*ualy attack mahiro in the bed XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kuuderes_shadow - May 7, 2012

116 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 23, 2012

119 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 14, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 9, 2012

257 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Mar 10, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 25, 2012

159 by datshiicray »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - May 28, 2012

165 by akivn2023 »»
May 7, 2023 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.