MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Upotte!! Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Upotte!! »» Upotte!! Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Upotte!! Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 63.93%
4 out of 5: Liked it

16 26.23%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 1.64%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.28%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 4.92%
Voters: 61

06-02-12, 10:09 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, things sure got serious this time. With all the explosions in the city, just who are those eastern guys? By what that messenger doll said about FNC and squad being "guns who lost their true forms" is it possible that the attackers are first models of eastern guns? Cause just being easter isn't enough, since they did shoot Galil AR.

Anyway, some fanservice in the first half would be good but why the fuck is there censor-fog? Isn't this shit an ONA, ffs.
Also Fujiko sure looks a lot better in casual clothes. Totally didn't recognize her. <3

レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

06-02-12, 10:11 AM

aww damn this ep was win. loved galil the first half. was being so cute <3

yes sensei looks tons better not in uniform. holy fuck.

seems like a bamf battle is coming. cant wait
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

06-02-12, 10:36 AM

HHGNNGHHH

And here comes the Russians... lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

06-02-12, 10:40 AM

Fujiko-sensei <3 Its gonna be awesome next week!

06-02-12, 11:08 AM
Forum Moderator
Fujiko sensei looked very good in her casual clothiers and her eyes are awesome.
Seems like the Kalashnikov will make it's appearance next weak and since they mentioned eastern weapons we might get to see the AN94 and the type 95 as well.
In other words Russian and Chinese weapons will be there opponents.

G3 little sister surely has a hot temper and she doesn't hesitate at all to draw a weapon.
It was also time for her appearance i was already wondering why there weren't any Heckler & Koch assault riffles in this anime since they have several models.
But now she finally made her appearance and there might even be a few more of there family walking around like the G36 or maybe even the UMP.
Could be that i am asking to much tho.

It also seems that HK33E is jealous at Sig because she is good friends with her sisters maybe maybe the relation of HK33 and G3 isn't they best you know how it goes between siblings.
Tho it was mentioned that G3 worries allot about HK33.
HK33 also seems to have a problem with her name.

06-02-12, 11:13 AM

Great episode. Nice service, too, even though we need to wait for the BluRay/DVD version to actually see most of it (at least I hope we get to see it)

The second half of the episode was intense, whats with all that warfare and stuff? I mean, that's like, a terrorist attack. I hope our girls get dem bitches good for shooting Galil and the others.

Oh, and Fujiko Sensei is HAWT
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl

06-02-12, 11:22 AM

Galil nooooooooooo
but she was so cute this episode

Very nice episode
ok funny part of using variation of Ak-47 as sniper gun, but we've gone through this
next episode looks interesting - go go East! you may be band of psychopaths but who cares :P
great to see more of them

Fujiko-sensei was cute , I am disappointed that she is FG42 as this gun sucked but seeing her nicer part = very good thing
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

06-02-12, 11:25 AM

FUCK YEAH. The AK series will be shown next episode along with other awesome goodies.
"Above and Beyond the Call"

06-02-12, 11:29 AM

I'm really raging that eastern girls are antagonists here. Especially annoying was than AK said "this western guys care about their wounded friends unlike us". What the hell? You're saying that the slavic people don't care about our brothers-in-arms during battle?!

06-02-12, 11:29 AM

Ugh that light of evil in an ONA unacceptable especially when pussy juice was shown.

Those masked girls pulled a Front Mission and caused explosions all over the city including the hotel FNC and the others were staying in.

Next ep is going to be a blast with the AKs coming and all.

Fujiko *drools*

06-02-12, 11:39 AM

Nachtwandler_21 said:
I'm really raging that eastern girls are antagonists here. Especially annoying was than AK said "this western guys care about their wounded friends unlike us". What the hell? You're saying that the slavic people don't care about our brothers-in-arms during battle?!

I agree that this statement was false
yet looking back at how things were made in, for example, Soviet Russia (but China would fit here quite well also) - capturing city at some anniversary, sending wave after wave to break up enemy line no to mention barrier troops
one can get this feeling that what politicians were doing was how people really are - which is kind of weird

still if not eastern girls than who? it's kind hard to find good adversary
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

06-02-12, 11:51 AM

Last week we got Thompson-sensei and this week Fujiko. I love them both.

I like Jiirusu's younger sister...I would hav preferred if they introduced her sooner.

06-02-12, 12:09 PM

@Dalek-baka

All European governments did the same during WW1. And Japaneese command during WW2 cared even less.

And "military command don't care about soldiers" =/= "soldiers don't care about their comrades"

06-02-12, 12:51 PM

kaimax said:

HHGNNGHHH

And here comes the Russians... lol

The FG42 is German, use by the Fallschirmjäger or Paratrooper, it is used during WW2, its official name is Fallschirmjägergewehr 42.

Well then I guess AK47 has just shown up.
Modified by Nasty001, 06-02-12, 1:18 PM

06-02-12, 1:06 PM

Omygod Censoring! FUCK!

Gallil's side-scenes are cute lol

Fujiko is a hottie!

Oh yes, Action!! Sig will rape them all!

Don't rage too much about the Eastern's statement guys, this is just an Anime don't get too offended.

06-02-12, 2:15 PM

> Well then I guess AK47 has just shown up.

It's AK74

06-02-12, 2:40 PM

Nachtwandler_21 said:

Proven fact infact western forces always get critizied for the lack of willingness to take casualties. in there military doctron russian forces considers a unit unfit for combat when it recieves 60 percent casualties american units 20%. It dosn't mean they don't care just east and west(these are terms not so much geographical anymore) fight differently

Nachtwandler_21 said:
> Well then I guess AK47 has just shown up.

It's AK74

Im sure they are both gonna be in it. they showed like 5 of them so probably 74 47 and any other verient and derivitive

06-02-12, 3:54 PM

Nachtwandler_21 said:

While it’s obvious that AK-74 said that to sound coldhearted, it is actually tactically sound. Ichihachi and Galil made the mistake of trying to look after their comrades and got themselves shot in the process. They should have ignored what happened to HK33 and fought on. You only look after casualties after the engagement is over or after you have gained enough fire superiority to allow you to bring your casualties to cover. If they would have fought they might have been able to get themselves out of that mess, even though it would have been difficult to help HK33 because she fell in the water.

06-02-12, 3:59 PM

Censor fail although no nips.

Next episode looks to be a war.

06-02-12, 4:12 PM

Give us more Fujiko out of uniform :)

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices