Must be a Club Member to Reply
Jun 2, 2012 2:13 AM

This layout is custom CSS. If you don't know how to install it, use the easy Beginner's Tutorial in this section:

The design works for both anime and manga lists. For more layouts check the full list of Premade Layouts:

This layout is a unique version of the Futuristic layout customized and donated by club member LordSilen! It has the icon style menu and the transition effects when you move your cursor over your links and list rows. But unlike that layout, this has a brighter color and also has each category page individually customized with 5 different Persona characters! Whenever you click a different category, you'll see a different character!

I added some notes in the code to point out where you can customize the backgrounds, characters, and more.

the code, but one thing to do first is you need to go to:
Go here:
and set your Default Status Selected to something other than Show All.

Modified by Shishio-kun, Jul 5, 3:47 PM
Jun 2, 2012 7:11 PM

Here's the original images of the vectors with the text.
"Completed" original:
"Plan to Watch" original:
Theres nothing different about the originals its just textless.

Jun 15, 2013 8:58 PM

Yukiko picture doesn't work :/
Jun 17, 2013 4:43 PM

GreyWardenAvatar said:
Yukiko picture doesn't work :/

I see every character right on your list, but maybe Imageshack has blocked that image in your area. I replaced the two Imageshack pics here with Imgur links, so they should show up now for you.
Jun 18, 2013 5:10 AM

Well it all works now :) Thanks
Jul 3, 7:40 PM

Thanks man! I like this List a lot. :D
Oct 15, 11:08 AM

I've found that the yukiko image might not work for some people, so in the CSS I changed the URL by adding ' %22 ' to the end of it so it becomes:

I had to do that in order for it to work, I'm not too sure why, but it works. ^^