Forum Settings
Forums

One-week Hiatus of Sankarea and Acchi Kocchi Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 1, 2012 7:53 PM

Dec 2011
Dammit. Sankarea, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2012 7:55 PM

Nov 2007
Great, that way Tsumiki can actually catch up to it.
Jun 1, 2012 7:58 PM

Jun 2010
Wha-wha-whaaaat? Whoa whoa wait... I dun care if Acchi Kosher gets cancelled, but why would Sankarea, which is clearly the dominating series of Spring animu, go on hiatus?

I'm going to go and kick every Japanese person I see in their wiener until Sankarea goes off Hiatus. Best look out if you're Japanese... Your wiener is in danger, and I ain't talkin' bout your chastity.
Jun 1, 2012 8:36 PM

Dec 2009
wtf? Oh, well atleast its only 1 week ^^
Jun 1, 2012 10:27 PM
Mar 2010
icantfeelmyarms said:
Wha-wha-whaaaat? Whoa whoa wait... I dun care if Acchi Kosher gets cancelled, but why would Sankarea, which is clearly the dominating series of Spring animu, go on hiatus?

I'm going to go and kick every Japanese person I see in their wiener until Sankarea goes off Hiatus. Best look out if you're Japanese... Your wiener is in danger, and I ain't talkin' bout your chastity.

not trying to be offensive here, but how is Sankarea the dominating series of spring? O.o

Stalker ain't predicting all that much for it....DVD and BDs put together it may with luck reach ~3.5k...I don't think that's a hit?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 1, 2012 10:33 PM

Oct 2009
Saki, Sankarea, Acchi Kocchi, why is everything being delayed!? D:
Jun 1, 2012 11:53 PM
Aug 2011
I liked Acchi Kocchi so much after only two episodes, I decided to wait until its complete and marathon it all!

Ps: What happened to Furuya-kun, is he going to lose his manhood?
Jun 2, 2012 12:24 AM

Jan 2010
:(
Jun 2, 2012 12:32 AM
Jul 2010
Acchi kocchi?Give me a break...Oh well...
Jun 2, 2012 1:20 AM
Jul 2008
Oh god, again? Why do they keep doing these things?!
I could barely live without Saki this week...
Jun 2, 2012 2:02 AM

Dec 2008
Noooooooooo. Moe moe moments. //sulks
Jun 2, 2012 3:54 AM

Jun 2010
RRRAAAAWWWWRRR~ Anything but Acchi Kocchi!
Jun 2, 2012 6:53 AM
May 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my favourite two shows this season(excluding Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? S2) are on hiatus?! No more Tsumiki or Rea :O ~sniffle sniffle~ I don't think YUU can hold me till june 21st
Jun 2, 2012 7:42 AM

Jul 2009
NOOO!!! I am sad nao...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2012 9:35 AM

Jan 2011
Another reason to hate sporting events, also does this mean we get a double episode?
Jun 2, 2012 10:55 AM
Apr 2009
Well that will give me a chance. To catch up
Isn't she great she can turn off and on that Japanese crap like a annoying sister at a japanese restaurant.
Jun 2, 2012 3:31 PM

Jan 2012
Sweet. Sankarea hits us with an unfulfilling filler episode after a dramatic buildup, then throws in a hiatus.

Whyyyy!!!!
"Hello, Mr. Wind up Bird."
Jun 2, 2012 4:01 PM

Jul 2010
Nasty001 said:
Oh my, That means we have to wait a while to know if the guy's manhood is in danger in Sankarea.

holy crap, i need to know what happens! (don't post a spoiler)
Hoppy said:
Shit shit shit shit

Why postpone these two great anime of all things?

I want to know if Furuya's balls will be removed or not and Acchi Kocchi's postponement is nothing short of unacceptable.

this
whaleiam said:
is there any reason for this delay?

yea i've been wondering too, whats the connection between these 2?

Jun 2, 2012 4:09 PM

Feb 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I liked Acchi Kocchi so much after only two episodes, I decided to wait until its complete and marathon it all!

Ps: What happened to Furuya-kun, is he going to lose his manhood?

He's been kidnapped by Sankarea's father. Now his manhood's in danger :D

Wew.....First, 2-week break for The World God Only Knows, now this......

oh well :D
Jun 2, 2012 6:35 PM

Oct 2009
jmal said:
Shows skip weeks all the time, guys. This is nothing extraordinary.
Not all the time, no, but every so often it happens.
Jun 2, 2012 9:50 PM

Jul 2010
wait, after reading this again, i realized that it says the "eleventh" episode. which means we still get next weeks episode. (were only on ninth anyway)

Jun 2, 2012 10:04 PM

Jun 2010
phoenixalia said:
icantfeelmyarms said:

not trying to be offensive here, but how is Sankarea the dominating series of spring? O.o

Stalker ain't predicting all that much for it....DVD and BDs put together it may with luck reach ~3.5k...I don't think that's a hit?

Lol, not offensive at all. IDK who Stalker is, but I'm going to have to disagree with them... Sankarea is no golden anime, but it's extremely entertaining, and as far as spring anime goes... I'm quite dissapointed (all has to do with taste), so according to my taste, Sankarea is awesome... It's well directed and well written. Two great points in my book.
I don't think it'll be a "hit", but maybe a cult-classic someday.
Jun 3, 2012 1:01 AM
Mar 2010
icantfeelmyarms said:

Lol, not offensive at all. IDK who Stalker is, but I'm going to have to disagree with them... Sankarea is no golden anime, but it's extremely entertaining, and as far as spring anime goes... I'm quite dissapointed (all has to do with taste), so according to my taste, Sankarea is awesome... It's well directed and well written. Two great points in my book.

ohhh you meant as in your taste. My bad, i thought you meant as in..how DVD/BD sales were going. sorry. ^^

I don't watch that show but its true that some shows which are considered really good in the US and other places don't sell well in Japan.

Stalker is Amazon Stalker which predicts what DVD and Bluray sales will be for an anime...
phoenixaliaJun 3, 2012 1:05 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 3, 2012 4:16 AM

Feb 2012
supermegasonic said:
wait, after reading this again, i realized that it says the "eleventh" episode. which means we still get next weeks episode. (were only on ninth anyway)

lol they got me there :D
Jun 3, 2012 5:32 AM

Jun 2010
phoenixalia said:
icantfeelmyarms said:

ohhh you meant as in your taste. My bad, i thought you meant as in..how DVD/BD sales were going. sorry. ^^

I don't watch that show but its true that some shows which are considered really good in the US and other places don't sell well in Japan.

Stalker is Amazon Stalker which predicts what DVD and Bluray sales will be for an anime...

Lol nah, it's coo'. I never specified what I actually meant. Easily could have been taken as a troll comment.

True that... about being popular in the US and not in Japan... :T

Oh true... never heard of Stalker |DDD That's crazeh...

PS: thought your user was phoenixphilia... *read it wrong*
Jun 3, 2012 9:51 AM

Oct 2009
supermegasonic said:
"According to the official websites, the airing of the 11th episode of Sankarea and Acchi Kocchi will be delayed for one week. The episodes will be aired on June 21st instead of 14th."
Jun 3, 2012 10:20 AM

Dec 2010
And nothing of value was lost with this hiatus.
Jun 3, 2012 2:09 PM
Apr 2012
there goes my dosage of moe.
Jun 11, 2012 5:46 AM

Dec 2010
Dang sankarea:(
on a side note,when will the final episode of sankarea air?
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Jun 16, 2012 3:21 PM

Mar 2012
I was looking forward to them this week....

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Yesterday, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.