Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 18, 2009 6:17 AM

May 2008
Kanda and Lavi are great even without Innocence
I'm glad that Lenalee is not a useless bitch anymore. She was pissing me off.
Kyomu9Jun 23, 2009 7:38 AM
Jun 18, 2009 8:58 AM

Jan 2009
Awesome. Allen and Lenalee combo attack.xD As well as Allen,Kanda and Lavi.xD
Jul 22, 2009 4:11 PM

Mar 2009
GRRR STOP BEING RUSHED! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WITH THE GOOD ONES!!!!!!

also where the HELL are all the marshalls/generals?
Feb 5, 2010 8:44 AM

Jan 2009
I like Lenalee's new boots ^____^
Kanda, Lavi & Allen fighting together was cute ^____^
Lenalee x Allen = WIN ^____^

but... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END????

Feb 10, 2010 12:36 PM

Sep 2008
Okay, cliched that Lenalee saves the day, and we could all predict it, but at least we get to see the stupid level 4 get beat up. And powered up Lenalee and Allen make a good team~

Yes, this won't be much of an ending... Definitely has a "to be continued!" feeling... (Or just, "continued... in the manga!")
Mar 19, 2010 1:05 AM

Jan 2010
wohoo Lenalee got her new innocence~
Sep 26, 2010 4:40 PM

Jun 2009
This was an epic episode. At least we got some action before D.Gray-man ends.

Eh? Wasn't Allen unconscious and the innocence was controling him? And then he talked? Well, I guess he woke up...
Wow, Kanda can be encouraging, scolding, a comedy-relief, and yet be his same harsh, rude self. Just wow.
I loved when Lavi and Kanda backed Allen, even if they don't have their innocence the can still fight pretty well.

Finally Lenalee got her boots again! They're awesome. I'm happy she returned to the old strong herself; because baby-crying Lenalee sometimes ticked my nerves.

Bring on the last episode! No matter how much things are left unsolved, and how much it sucks to be abandoned like this, I still gotta give my love to D.Gray-man.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Jan 1, 2011 10:30 AM

Dec 2010
I loved how Kanda, Lavi & Allen and Lenalee & Allen fought together against the level 4! Lenalee's new dark boots are amazing!!♥ Lenalee & Koumi ♥
Nov 17, 2011 2:36 PM

Apr 2009
IncognitoOtaku said:
I was excited about the Allen x Lenalee fight combo, but I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned the equally awesome Allen x Lavi x Kanda team! No Yaoi-based reasons...just thought it was cool to see everyone back Allen up. :D

I'm very sad next ep will be the last, and I do hope they'll come out with another season when the manga gets further ahead. Anyway, after next week I'll catch up on the manga to get my DGM fix.

Yeah, I love the trio too!
Even without their innocence Lavi and Kanda can still fight! They are awesome! And I officially put Kanda on my fav-list now!^^
shiroi-ookamiNov 17, 2011 2:40 PM
Jan 10, 2012 6:13 PM

Dec 2009
Once again, great episode.
Too bad the anime is gonna end soon, like somebody said, there's so many things that are gonna be left untouched.
Jan 7, 2013 12:46 PM

Jan 2012
It's just hilarious. The demon took out 4 marshalls with one attack, but Lenalee can fight him as an equal. There is no logic in this show even considering it's shounen. If not for the great fights I would probably stop watching.

May 8, 2013 6:39 PM

May 2012
Awesome action with Lenalee and Allen when she got her innocence back! That sure was a good battle and to see her fight again was also rather great, but seems they didn't finish just yet! Lets see what's next in the last episode of this serie!
Dec 23, 2013 7:16 PM

Nov 2011
Seeing those flashbacks of 'welcome home' makes me wish that Lenalee grows her hair back already.

GOOD FIGHT LEVEL 4. I love seeing Lenalee's innocence again tbh. Ah one more episode to go ;.;
Jun 21, 2014 9:08 AM

Apr 2014
Wow, lenalees new boots are freaking hot, high-heels and such. Too bad the series ends next episode, there's still the earl and everything, sigh.

Sep 15, 2014 12:06 AM
Dec 2011
oh...i so happy kamui is okay i love him...the love of brother and sister they both grew strong because of eachother yes allen came to kick ass and kanda and lavi helped yeah....lenalee joins and the this team is awesome allen+lenalee= kick ass oh holy god its great also this story don't end after next episode its time to go to to the manga! its still going on....i am so happy i found that out the manga is still running.

there are a lot of questions that need to be answered .. okay if some one wants to do the same like me start from D GRAY MAN MANGA CHAPTER 154 = its the end of anime 102 episode :3
May 12, 2016 3:20 AM

Dec 2013
Really loved the teamwork in this episode. Definitely one of the best fights in the series!

Only one more episode. Good thing this is getting another season!
Jul 1, 2016 8:35 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
The flashbacks of Lenalee and Komui were really emotional. Lenalee had to work as an exorcist starting from such a young age...she really doesn't want much, just to be able to come from each mission and see her brother and friends telling her "welcome back." It's so simple, and I like that that's what motivates her to continue fighting. Brought tears to my eyes.

Lenalee's evolved Innocence is so badass, love it. I mean it's basically just an upgraded version of the original Dark Boots, but it also looks cooler. As for Allen and Lenalee being able to corner the level 4 by the end of the episode, I'd say that it's probably because they're attacking at a fast pace, and before, the level 4 had to take at least a second or 2 to release the explosive attacks. The marshalls are obviously not dead, but they also didn't have time to attack the level 4 after being hit by the sound attack which apparently makes you lose synchronization. With both Allen and Lenalee attacking, the level 4 doesn't seem to have the luxury of preparing those attacks. Just my 2 cents.

Also, looks so painful to be Allen...he's has so much perseverance, using his Innocence to move his body in which he can no longer move by himself. Realistically, he really should be dead or unconscious after being pummeled by the level 4, but then I remember that Crown Clown is also an armor.
Dec 22, 2016 10:07 AM

Aug 2015
Omg, now Leenaly is the strongest of them all xD I hope, that new Kanda and Lavi's Innocence will be much better as well xD

Heh, that Akuma is indestructible!!! It still moves!!!!!
Feb 15, 2017 12:04 PM

Apr 2009
....fighting while unconscious; love it.
forget it Komui, Allen ain't doing shit, he's out cold, that thing's doing all the work ;D

oh- he was awake. dull -.w-.'
ohh...red heels.

.....i haaaaaaate that guy...

-one more episode before hallow.w.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Apr 11, 2017 8:08 PM
Jan 2012
very nice. Finally Allen and Lenalle fighting together again.
Apr 30, 2018 6:41 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode. The dramatic wait if Lenalee and her inocence can connect. All that blood which came out of her legs after she drank her inocence looked brutal.

And I had never expected to see Allen fighting again. He fought so much and still resists against the LvL 4. Lenalees new boots looks just super badass. She has so much more power. I had an absolute fanboy moment when I saw Allen and Lenalee fighting together. Best team <3

Especially that last scene where Allen drilled his sword into the LvL 4 and Lenalee jumping on it was epic. I can't believe that this akuma isn't already dead. Seems like the fight will go on.

So this will be the last episode. After all that time it's hard to believe that this moment has come :(

May 5, 2018 2:35 AM

Dec 2017
Very Legend Episode
Jul 27, 2022 4:16 AM

May 2018
Lenalee's dark boots are now super sexy UwU. Anyways the level four still won't go down that piece of shit
Feb 17, 2023 6:05 AM

May 2020
Lenalee's new dark boots look even more powerful than they were originally, I mean just look at her teamwork with Allen there, even level 4 couldn't sustain that coordinated final blow in the end.. or what I'd say but him wrecking all havoc is already in the preview, so guess one more push.

Author really did redeem Lenalee here in the end though, plus that backstory.. almost made me forget about all those weeps we had  for the past dozen of episodes.

Just one more after this.
Dec 21, 2023 7:50 PM
Jan 2020
Lenalee is back to being a badass after a long time (first level 3 akuma).
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 51 Discussion

ashura - Oct 5, 2007

24 by Cammell »»
Mar 23, 6:49 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 20 Discussion

kie_ - Sep 14, 2008

27 by Gouveiaa »»
Jan 10, 4:08 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 3 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

27 by lovefromyani »»
Jan 10, 12:43 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 2 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

41 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 16, 2008

83 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.