Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2012 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seri!! her name is seri!! 8D at last I got to see the story of Iktidal and Seri (Inori's sister)

I knew Iktidal wouldn't be a bad guy!! he is really in love with Seri~

He even lost his right eye for her!

In the beginning of the episode we see Seri and Iktidal together and seems she is pregnant (fangirl scream) then then next day she spoke with Inori telling him that she met Iktidal yesterday and that made him upset again saying that he is deceiving her because is is an oni. They gave us flashbacks in the whole episode of what happened to her and Inori and how they left their village. one day she couldn't keep on walking because her body was weak, three men cornered her but before they were able to do anything to her Iktidal showed up (this was the first time he met her) he kicked the three guys away who immediately knew he is an oni for some unknown reason. then he saw how weak she looked so he gave her a small jar of medicine. she hesitated at first but then accepted it which made him smile, after that day he started to brings her medicines each day to her home. isn't that sweet.

In the end of the episode Inori meet up with Iktidal and tried to fight him but Seri showed up and tried to convince her brother that Iktidal isn't a bad person. Akane showed up with Shimon then Akuram who was watching the whole thing sent them a demon to finish them all. Iktidal wanted to fight it to protect his lover but Inori and shimon decided to fight. after that they got the seal and Iktidal left with Seri who decided to live with her lover.

I really loved this episode! this is what i was waiting for hehe. I love this pairing!!
Jun 20, 2015 1:45 AM

Mar 2012
OMG... does Akane love Akram?!
when Inori asked her what she would do if she'd fall in love with someone nunaccebtable and 'bad' she remembered this 'romantic' scene with her and Akram...
It would be nice if she really falls for him and he also for her and at the end he changes or turns out to be not evil and they come together^^ Happy End!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyou Shou Episode 25 Discussion

patkarunungan - Dec 20, 2023

0 by patkarunungan »»
Dec 20, 2023 2:55 AM

Poll: » Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyou Shou Episode 24 Discussion

patkarunungan - Dec 20, 2023

0 by patkarunungan »»
Dec 20, 2023 2:22 AM

Poll: » Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyou Shou Episode 22 Discussion

patkarunungan - Dec 19, 2023

0 by patkarunungan »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:46 AM

Poll: » Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyou Shou Episode 18 Discussion

patkarunungan - Dec 18, 2023

0 by patkarunungan »»
Dec 18, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyou Shou Episode 17 Discussion

patkarunungan - Dec 17, 2023

0 by patkarunungan »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.