Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 31, 2012 7:05 PM

Jan 2011
I actually don't mind the erratic pacing of the show. But honestly, 2 gun shots the entire episode? (Paint doesn't count)
May 31, 2012 9:59 PM

Dec 2011
I thought this arc will finish in two eps.
But yes, this story was done in one episode.
Koko is just very impressive. What madness. Insane intelligence.
I am loving her even more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2012 3:16 AM
Jun 2008
TBH... I don't understand why so many people say Koko out smart Amaria in this episode....
I think Koko is a bit cruel in this episode(She is always cruel when Jonah isn't around..), but she later show some sympathy to Amaria at the end.

yeah, the op song is available to download now ^.^
MorningGloryJun 1, 2012 3:55 AM
Jun 2, 2012 1:11 AM

Jul 2011
Good episode it kind of reminded me of Horizon. Interesting political conversations under a light tone but hardly knowing what the fuck was going on till i re-watched the episode.

MorningGlory said:
TBH... I don't understand why so many people say Koko out smart Amaria in this episode....
I think Koko is a bit cruel in this episode(She is always cruel when Jonah isn't around..), but she later show some sympathy to Amaria at the end.

yeah, the op song is available to download now ^.^

Well she was, she orchestrated a sort of miniature arms race for her model of the UAV through her foresight and manipulating certain circumstances.

At the end of the day it was all business, Amaria was also playing dirty by leaking information to the Italian press that her Predators were American imports and sweet talking the representatives into exclusively making deals with her. It was poetic justice when they all came running back with their tails between their legs even Amaria at the end.

She went toe to toe with ms loco and almost got completely ko'd.
Jun 2, 2012 2:44 AM
Jun 2008
ImagineThat said:
Well she was, she orchestrated a sort of miniature arms race for her model of the UAV through her foresight and manipulating certain circumstances.
.... she simply sell her product to other country(where Amaria haven't touch yet) while buying all the stock of EAE company(Euro Arial Engine).
Its makes me wonder how can HCLI takeover that entire company. How powerful is HCLI is? 0.0"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeover
Jun 2, 2012 6:10 AM

Jul 2011
MorningGlory said:
.... she simply sell her product to other country(where Amaria haven't touch yet) while buying all the stock of EAE company(Euro Arial Engine).

That was the beauty of it for me, she made them look like small timers who were not believing there own hype.

Its makes me wonder how can HCLI takeover that entire company. How powerful is HCLI is? 0.0"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeover

Well arms dealers profit big time from war and of course a whole lot of money is pumped into it. When you see some of the estimative figures that has so far been spent on the war on terrorism by certain countries, its both staggering and mind boggling. I think i know what you mean though, the HCLI really don't look or act the part that you would tend to associate with a multi billion dollar rated company. Especially when you consider how small her team is.

To be honest that's probably why i'm enjoying this anime so much. I'm not ashamed to say that i prefer it when the characters have personality and are not so cut and dry.
Jun 3, 2012 6:24 AM

Jun 2008
Sweet, the full OP is now available. I'm happy now.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jun 3, 2012 12:32 PM

Feb 2010
I enjoyed this episode.... illustrated the intelligent/mind tactics of an arms dealer... not the all out brawls we've seen (although I enjoy those too).

As usual... Valmet was awesome.
Jun 3, 2012 1:07 PM

Mar 2011
This episode was a little hard to follow, but I liked the character interactions.
Jun 3, 2012 5:44 PM

Jan 2012
I only liked the pre-opening part... the rest was just blablabla... :/
Jun 8, 2012 6:45 AM

Aug 2010
Not a very strong episode, but at least Valmet had a few moments. 3/5.
Jun 22, 2012 8:43 AM

Apr 2008
Valmet's reaction when Koko was talking about how beautiful the other girl was...lol, those two are too cute...

and Jonah shooting Lutz in the ass was hilarious.
Jul 4, 2012 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
oh, her eyes *___*
Oct 1, 2012 10:33 AM

Feb 2012
if you think this episode was good you arent being honest,it wasnt.
Oct 11, 2012 3:09 PM

Jul 2008
Man this anime really goes all over the place, you never know what you are going to get each episode.

And panty shots never hurt.
Oct 19, 2012 4:54 AM

Apr 2012
Koko invading Schokolade's personal space was priceless! She should do it more often X3
Jan 15, 2013 10:07 PM

Sep 2011
Pretty easy going episode, especially compared to the last one. =p
Apr 24, 2013 3:09 PM
Jul 2012
good episode.
Kind of boring.
Lol did Johan show a middle finger while he is counting?
Koko is great with those plans.
Next episode will be cool.
Lutz is cool. Hope he is a good guy.
4/5
Apr 24, 2013 3:10 PM
Jul 2012
Misaola said:
oh, her eyes *___*

Haha she creeping out with those eyes!
Jan 16, 2014 5:17 AM

Jul 2013
kinda boring... because of those talks and shit.. hoping for action next episode
Jan 10, 2015 7:24 PM
Jun 2013
I actually really liked this episode. The part with the paintball stuff was entertaining and im sure lutz is going to have to face another situation with killing a kid. Also all of valmers reactions were funny this episode. It was kinda fun watching the battle of the arms race without all the killing but just the deals and koko evil eyes.
Feb 27, 2015 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
WOW ... this was a GREAT episode! LOVED the politics and scheming that Koko went through! Not much "action" per se, but I liked this plotting and stuff they did. Awesome stuff :D
Plus we got to see Lutz doing his cool sniper stuff (after he worries about being able to pul the trigger and "training" with Jonah) right as planned. The mind games that Koko and the actress went through to get people to buy from them ... man oh man. Not to mention how she got outmaneuvered at the end (and looks like there was a third party involved as well ...) even though she knew from her acting career that Koko was just "acting" with her pretending to give up :O
All in all, really amazing and enjoyable episode. Would love to see another one like it but seems like next episode is another multi-parter. Should be fun! :3
Mar 15, 2015 1:59 PM

Feb 2015
Okay episode... too much talking and not enough action.

and valmet
Sep 2, 2015 9:11 AM

May 2012
Nice episode, those two sniper shots were impressive!
Dec 20, 2015 11:24 PM

Jan 2015
The actress is even involved in the underworld kind of business.
Feb 26, 2016 1:25 PM

Feb 2015

that actually made me jump a little. wasn't expecting that.

D2Synua said:
Boring as hell tbh

dear Lord this.
------
it was an ok episode but it got horribly boring near the end with all that talking...i understand it's an extremely dialogue driven show and the fact that i had no idea what they were talking about made it even more boring. i didn't expect to see jonah have fun and laugh though. that was nice to see.

and i'm not alone. look at the last part of the episode and you'll see the snipars tapping their fingers, itching for action. that's just how i felt. shut the heck up already.

and it looks like i'm the only one who doesn't like koko. i desperately want scarecrow to throw her behind bars. her whole crew as well but more on her. i'm sick of them always winning with no explanation. they haven't had a real challenge since the first episode. i think i want them caught simply because they're so boring.

nice explanation on why the ex-cop couldn't bring himself to kill the girl, though. i was still mildly thinking about it.
TomDayFeb 26, 2016 1:34 PM
Mar 19, 2017 1:52 AM
Mar 2012
Lutz backstory. Lol Jonah so happy painball time.
Something about competing dealers on predator/euro-uav. Battle of wits intriguing but gets lost with severe rushing.
Koko talk fun as usual, heart rots as a dealer eh.
Schocolade eating duck crackers lol. Airhead being used by Koko. Hinted she's German.
"waif"? subs wut?

Many references:
Asimov's crying
Kettle chips, doritos, m&m
"Whitefox News"
JP birthrate decreasing news with lots of yuribait this ep
Oct 6, 2018 5:58 AM

Nov 2013
Glad I wasn't the only one who found this episode hard to follow; too many names remember in the span of 20 minutes. Definitely the weakest episode so far which is a shame since the rest of this anime has been excellent.

Boring and needlessly convoluted episode. 4.5/10
FunnyRatmanOct 6, 2018 6:10 AM

Nov 10, 2018 2:37 PM

Mar 2010
This is only getting more and more retarded. Plus, Koko is an annoying Mary Sue. We get it, she's smart and beautiful, no need to remind us every episode. I'm so irritated with her mannerisms that I actually want her to lose, but of course it will never happen because that would actually introduce some tension to this borefest.
Dec 1, 2020 1:43 PM

Jul 2017
A change of pace this episode was, focusing more on the negotiation side with Koko and her clients, as she finds a rival who was a potential threat to her in wooing clients over to her side, meaning loss of revenue and business for Koko. She took care of business by the end though, even if she was a little bit nice to Amalia by not having her dead and still sell back the Euro group to her on 5%.

Not quite as thrilling or well paced as the past few episodes but I liked the episode still, and showing the other side of Koko's world was refreshing to see in a way.
Mar 13, 2021 5:31 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A more sedate episode that focuses on the power struggles behind the arms deals. It was ok for me.

Koko looks sooo hot with her power outfit. Damn. Normally I don't do the whole yuri shipping thing but I wish that for once she gave in to Valmet.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 30, 2023 11:55 PM
May 2016
Way too good of a sniper if you ask me
Shot through 2 snipper barrels almost simultaneously
Very fun episode, interesting to see a person I am sure is not uncommon in the industry, someone who just wants to not be bored.
Aug 27, 2023 1:52 PM

Nov 2010
The mind games were interesting. Ultimately, Koko would win as expected since the plot is on her side by giving her contacts worldwide.
I like Koko's scene in the bed. She looked so sexy, especially in those socks.
The scene of Schokolade all hot and sweaty aroused me. She's so tappable! Hehe
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 12, 2012

92 by povsuduvolosy »»
Feb 2, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2012

164 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:30 AM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - May 8, 2012

93 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 2, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elite60 - Apr 10, 2012

227 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 2, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 19, 2012

99 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 28, 2023 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.