New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 2, 2014 10:31 AM

Aug 2014
No such thing exists in hentai.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 2, 2014 12:22 PM
Oct 2014
Hi there! I could really use some help finding this particular hentai anime I saw some time ago.
It's about this guy who lives together with his "mother" and "sister" (who has green hair if I recall correctly)
and then one day this woman moves in next door and it turns out that his mother and sister aren't like his actual family and the woman who moved in is a friend of his deceased mother's family and he's the only heir to this rich family. So then a kind of 'war' starts between his "mother" and that other woman and of course he ends up having sex with both and the sister (I think that was in a bath tub). I'm pretty sure there were two episodes.
Anyway, any help with finding this hentai would be really appreciated :)
Oct 2, 2014 1:21 PM

Sep 2013
Yosuga no sora (sis and bro, also other people. Can be called extreme ecchi and not hentai but... You can choose :P)
Agree
Oct 10, 2014 11:42 AM
Dec 2013
LMFAO GET OUTTA HERE YOU SICK FREAK!
Oct 10, 2014 11:49 AM

Nov 2008
mike97 said:
LMFAO GET OUTTA HERE YOU SICK FREAK!

Ew a normal

Oct 10, 2014 11:54 AM

Sep 2013
huehue93 said:
My favorites:

Kojin Jugyou 2nd episode (sisxbro)
Isshoni H Shiyo episode 5(sisxbro)
AKi sora and aki sora in a dream(sisxbro)
Ane Haramix(sisxbro)
Immoral mother (momxson)
Its a family affair(sisxbro)
Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo!(sisxbro)
Renketsu Houshiki episode 1(sisxbro)
Samayou Midara na Lunatics(sisxbro)
Sexual Pursuit(sisxbro) (momxson)
Warau Kangofu The Animation (sisxbro)
Nee summer (cousins)
Imouto Paradise(sisxbro)
Shoukoujo The Animation episode 1(sisxbro)
Swing out sisters(sisxbro)
Taboo charming mother (momxson)(sisxbro)

I think I got all the good ones out there, the rest are pretty crap. I know its creepy that I know so many but I guess you will thank me.

Is it creepy I watched all of those ? Nah.
Oct 29, 2014 2:10 PM
Oct 2014
Hit 69 profile views today.
Thought that was a good sign so I checked this thread, but still no one's answered me:(
It's been a month now... Does really no one know that anime?
Oct 29, 2014 2:11 PM

Dec 2013
u should probably name your threads more wisely
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 29, 2014 2:12 PM

Aug 2014
taka-nin said:
Thought that was a good sign so I checked this thread, but still no one's answered me:(

Ask here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1155715 or http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1201297
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 29, 2014 3:53 PM
Oct 2014
QuattroVaginas said:
taka-nin said:

Ask here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1155715 or http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1201297

Thanks, that helps a lot:) !
Oct 29, 2014 4:25 PM

Apr 2012
huehue93 said:
My favorites:

Kojin Jugyou 2nd episode (sisxbro)
Isshoni H Shiyo episode 5(sisxbro)
AKi sora and aki sora in a dream(sisxbro)
Ane Haramix(sisxbro)
Immoral mother (momxson)
Its a family affair(sisxbro)
Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo!(sisxbro)
Renketsu Houshiki episode 1(sisxbro)
Samayou Midara na Lunatics(sisxbro)
Sexual Pursuit(sisxbro) (momxson)
Warau Kangofu The Animation (sisxbro)
Nee summer (cousins)
Imouto Paradise(sisxbro)
Shoukoujo The Animation episode 1(sisxbro)
Swing out sisters(sisxbro) [watch the movie remake]
Taboo charming mother (momxson)(sisxbro)

I think I got all the good ones out there, the rest are pretty crap. I know its creepy that I know so many but I guess you will thank me.
agree with most of these

and

HHH triple ecchi
Fela Pure
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 24, 2015 9:49 PM
Jan 2015
This is a REALLY good one with amazing art and story.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16023/Kuro_to_Kin_no_Hirakanai_Kagi.
Jan 24, 2015 9:50 PM
Jan 2015
This is a great one!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16023/Kuro_to_Kin_no_Hirakanai_Kagi.
Amazing art and story!!
Jan 24, 2015 9:52 PM

Apr 2014
I am surprised you don't have kiss x kiss (although I am not sure if you would call it hentai)
kiss x kiss incest is bro x twins (both twins are girls). But only if you're looking for just horny characters
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Jan 24, 2015 11:56 PM

Jul 2014
Yokorenbo: Immoral Mother
Mar 21, 2015 5:49 AM
Mar 2015
I don't know if anyone still uses this forum, however...
A while ago I saw this "incest"(?) hentai, I believe the brother and sister were step brother and sister? Well anyway, the brother wakes up, does some stuff and is at the dinner table, when the mum says the sister is in heat or something? He ends up fucking his sister, the mum says for the heat seasons or something to go away she has to get pregnant, as the mother had them until she had her (the daughter). Does anyone know the name of this? All I remember is loving the comedy-type side of it. :) Any help would be nice.
Mar 21, 2015 5:54 AM

May 2012
CookieGawd said:
Yokorenbo: Immoral Mother

+1
May 4, 2015 6:07 AM
May 2015
Addstir said:
I don't know if anyone still uses this forum, however...
A while ago I saw this "incest"(?) hentai, I believe the brother and sister were step brother and sister? Well anyway, the brother wakes up, does some stuff and is at the dinner table, when the mum says the sister is in heat or something? He ends up fucking his sister, the mum says for the heat seasons or something to go away she has to get pregnant, as the mother had them until she had her (the daughter). Does anyone know the name of this? All I remember is loving the comedy-type side of it. :) Any help would be nice.

Found it! motherfucker that was a hard one to find, google was no help what so ever, trial and error through 400+gb of video to find it!
What you are looking for is "Let's Fall in Love the Ero-Manga" the first part of the second episode.
I don't need a search engine, i am a search engine!
May 23, 2015 8:15 AM
May 2015
There is this hentai that has a mans wife and daughter move in his old home with his father, brother, brother who turns out to be a girl, and mother. And the wife fucks the father and brother. Can anyone tell me the series name?
Jun 12, 2015 4:59 PM
Jun 2015
Does anyone remember that incest hentai it had 2 or 3 episodes. In the beginning, a brother put drugs in his sisters drink so he could do it with her, the sister knew his intentions but kept on pretending to sleep but failed because pleasure consumed her. then the next part was when a boy came back home from I don't know where and "did" his I think little sister I forgot. the little "sister" loved him so much but lied about her step father touching her, when the boy knew he left again. can anyone please help me find this hentai? plz

p.s. I also remember when the show would transition I remember girls saying doki many times.
Jun 12, 2015 9:02 PM

May 2015
this is a great list. thank you!
Sep 16, 2015 5:27 AM

Feb 2015
^Wanna. SpartanSex Spermax!!!
Nov 15, 2015 12:14 AM

Nov 2015
what the fuck is even this thread
Nov 15, 2015 3:51 AM

Oct 2015
zer0dch said:
what the fuck is even this thread

Thank you so much for your contribution - you really added value to the topic. You should be King.
What I wonder though is - how exactly did you get into this thread in the first place ? Seeing that the last answer is from over two months ago, this thread must have rested peacefully at page 100 or so of this section ?
You probably had to explicitly search the forums for "incest" to find this topic buried in the vast depths of bygone topics.

Gotcha.

---------------------------------

Anyways - I think this one has not been mentioned yet (stepbrother and stepsister) :
Kakushi Dere - ep02 - Sister Chocolate Ecchi (edit - is so-callled "Vanilla Hentai", really nothing objectionable in there /edit)
It also has a little humour that is surprisingly well done.
BannoBunka_snorkNov 15, 2015 12:07 PM
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Nov 15, 2015 9:20 AM

Apr 2012
3rd episode of HHH ecchi, though you'd probably seen it already.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 15, 2015 1:09 PM
May 5, 2016 10:39 PM

Dec 2014
1. Swing Out Sisters
2. yokorenbo: immoral mother
Jun 1, 2016 9:04 PM
Jul 2015
Would like some help with the name of a hentai, I believe it's between a brother and a sister that have sex in a train publicly. I think the girl is blonde or orangish hair. He has plenty of sisters and I believe near the last episodes there's a scene with all of them in a sauna or something along the lines of a hot spring. Thanks guys.
Jul 29, 2016 12:49 PM
Jul 2016
hey there looking for a hentai that has two guys with a rape van (they own a video store) they first take the daughter, then take the mom and then the aunt, it includes incest, anal, them getting pregnant off what seems to be corrupt political figures. and enemas...
Sep 15, 2016 2:06 AM
Sep 2016
I love hentai with mom or aunt fuckin son
Are there any such kind of hentai
Sep 15, 2016 4:35 AM
Aug 2015
This thread is so fucking cringe worthy
Nov 9, 2016 9:38 PM
Nov 2016
DOES ANYONE HERE know ABOUT THIS HENTAI. THAT IT STARTED HE DREAM FUCKING HIS MOTHER? THEN WHEN HE AWAKES HE FIND HIMSELF WITH HIS BLUE HAIR SISTER AND HIS DICK IS ALREADY HARD. HIS SISTER GET ANGRY AND THROW HIM THE PILLOW WHEN HE ATTEMPT TO RUN.? And in the end he go to his mom room ended fucking her up.?

anyone know? please?
Nov 30, 2016 7:04 AM
Nov 2016
Anyone knew the name of this hentai? In this hentai the son fuck his aunt and his biiig boobs, " old" mother at night after the mother boobsjob. The hentai finish with the ring of the doorbell of the apartment, with the naked son, aunt and mother open that open the door to a girl.
Dec 6, 2016 2:43 AM
Dec 2016
can any one tell me some name of incest hentai which contains,son x mom
Jun 19, 2017 5:49 PM
Jun 2017
Anyone know the name of an incest hentai where the older brother is begging the sister to have sex for his experience, she tests him with a foot job, plz help
Sep 22, 2017 3:29 PM
Sep 2017
I'm looking for a manga I saw a long time ago on hentaiportal from what i remember i think the son gets an amateur film of his mom and begins fantasizing about her and finely gives in, when he does he comes up behind her doing dishes or something and grabs her boobs and begins seducing her a link or title would be much appreciated
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

17 by duchessliz87 »»
1 hour ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - 10 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
3 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
4 hours ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - Yesterday

3 by JKKH »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.