MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aquarion Evol Episode 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aquarion Evol »» Aquarion Evol Episode 22 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Aquarion Evol Episode 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

16 34.78%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 26.09%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 15.22%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 8.70%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 15.22%
Voters: 46

05-28-12, 3:21 AM

fuck everything zessica is still alive!! thank god but how freaking lame was that reunion between her and amata. ive got to say amata has no idea what he is missing out on. mikono is the worst character in this entire anime. once again in this episode she is completely useless and keeps me in disbelief that amata would actually choose her over zessica (who previously you know....just died for him) fuck that shit

05-28-12, 3:25 AM

drusila said:
bastek66 said:

Amata says "Oh, you're alive Zessica" - this is biggest factor of storm.

I have to say, that reaction from Amata made my day. Probably many will hating me for writing it but I don't see why Amata HAVE to love Zessica just because she is the popular big boobed lady with green hair.

It's not about him loving her. No one was expecting him to suddenly be obsessed and in love with Zessica. It's a matter of the fact that he should have at least had some human decency. Zessica is supposed to be his friend/ teammate, but did he even show one ounce of concern or sadness for her?

Big, huge ass no.

I understand he has a lot going on his plate, you know with Mikono and Kagura, same old, same old- but could he have at least showed a bit of guilt over Zessica who ended up saving him twice and literally sacrificed herself to save him?

Ugh...

05-28-12, 3:32 AM

these pairings are all terrible. Jun and Yunoha were the only one decent. I hope everyone goes gay/lesbian at the end.period.
Amata should have raged for Zessica and give us some angst, but he is too obsessed for Mikono. (did I mention Mikono got one of the first places in a recent poll in Japan about the "most annoying characters in anime"?)

Kagura is still hot though, its not his fault that he is so sexy. Perhaps he and Amata will join again, this time in marriage as husband and husband. Marrying yourself is always the best option.

Kagura: " We can kill each other all night long, Sylvie!"
EPIC quote.
Modified by Orulyon, 05-28-12, 4:20 AM
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

05-28-12, 3:43 AM

It's time for Mikono to use her power. Not only could she connect the Amata's two halves but maybe also earth and Altair to solve the conflicts.

05-28-12, 4:02 AM

good episode but damn Zessica deserves Amata but Amata is worthless too just like Mikono is

05-28-12, 4:22 AM

Mikono please gtfo, you are the most annoying character in creation. I'm really glad Zessica is fine, looking forward to what will happen in Altair now. Hope Shrade makes it out alive.

05-28-12, 4:30 AM

tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the end, it aired over 1 hours (1 hour 30 mins.) late because of the soccer game, which Japan lost to Egypt.

Battle continues, with Shrade being so excited and other two are feeling that.

Kagura = Amata, and he said no wonder he didn't smell him at all. Kagura was the one who chased mother, them meeting Mikage and stole his memory. Kagura vs Amata made Aquarion awaken. Mikono showed up with Aquarion beside. Mikono's brother also saw the vision that she's with Kagura and behind it's Aquarion. Then Aquarion appeared. Kagura is excited. Eyepatch guy returned when Kagura vs. Amata for Mikono. Amata is struggling.

Green hair girl waking up with Mikage disguising as Amata. She heard the conversation about why Amata wants Mikono (Kagura wanting Mikono for destiny). He overcame his weight power and flew and got Mikono. Though Kagura caught up later, kicked Amata, and caught Mikono, then to Aquarion.

Shrade got exchanged with shy girl. There's some kind of feeling between that little girl and Shrade. Shrade is like a servant to her when she picked him up. Shrade is sacrificing his life to work for her. Amata, green hair girl, and Shrade united and vs. Aquarion. Seal to Aquarion broke and the balance of world broken? Seems like there were some use to Mikage using green hair girl and might be revealed next ep.?

The truth be told next ep. when Mikono's brother team (with shy girl and fujoshi) is back.

LOL a friendly game? How come I didn't notice it?

Ah damn, looks like the truth is being revealed one by another. Can't wait for next ep.

05-28-12, 4:52 AM

drusila said:
bastek66 said:

I have to say, that reaction from Amata made my day. Probably many will hating me for writing it but I don't see why Amata HAVE to love Zessica just because she is the popular big boobed lady with green hair.

Not saying he has to love her because she saved him, but at least show some genuine relief or gratitude that a friend/comrade is alright after she put her life on the line to save him.

05-28-12, 5:28 AM

drusila said:
bastek66 said:

MoonlitKaitou said:
It's not about him loving her. No one was expecting him to suddenly be obsessed and in love with Zessica. It's a matter of the fact that he should have at least had some human decency. Zessica is supposed to be his friend/ teammate, but did he even show one ounce of concern or sadness for her?

Big, huge ass no.

I understand he has a lot going on his plate, you know with Mikono and Kagura, same old, same old- but could he have at least showed a bit of guilt over Zessica who ended up saving him twice and literally sacrificed herself to save him?

Ugh...
_fantasticmrfox said:
Not saying he has to love her because she saved him, but at least show some genuine relief or gratitude that a friend/comrade is alright after she put her life on the line to save him.

Moonlit and fantasticmrfox have said it. Amata just don't give a shit about Zessica's well-being. He just went straight at his love rival, while there lying a girl who got crushed by collapsed structures. That just lacks humanity. So there he goes, FALCON KICK!!

05-28-12, 5:51 AM

The only thing I'm exciting is that fucking blonde haired glasses is gonna die(I hope this time his gone for good) and Kagura saying the most awesome thing in the world "We can kill each other all night long Sylvie"

05-28-12, 6:03 AM

Just saw a more recent sub. He did say "Zessica, thank you" when they combined
Modified by _fantasticmrfox, 05-28-12, 8:42 AM

05-28-12, 6:12 AM

Orulyon said:

Kagura: " We can kill each other all night long, Sylvie!"
EPIC quote.

Best quote so far XD

And when he kicked Amata off the roof, I can somehow imagine him shouting "DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!1!!11!"

05-28-12, 7:24 AM

Mykage do something for me and kill Mikono.

05-28-12, 8:28 AM

That was cool to use a music from the first Aquarion anime.

05-28-12, 10:22 AM

KaitoDash said:
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

MoonlitKaitou said:

Big, huge ass no.

Ugh...
_fantasticmrfox said:

Moonlit and fantasticmrfox have said it. Amata just don't give a shit about Zessica's well-being. He just went straight at his love rival, while there lying a girl who got crushed by collapsed structures. That just lacks humanity. So there he goes, FALCON KICK!!

Personally I don't think he lacks humanity, he sounded glad when he realized that Zessica was alive. And also none of the other characters in the anime noticed that Zessica was gone, they totally forgot about her. Why should Amata care for her when no one else even notice the fact that she wasn't with Amata.

The fact that everyone here rage about Amata not caring enough about Zessica is because everyone is displeased because the girl with the biggest boobs and hint of tsundre personality didn't get the main guy. But that fact ended up to be the only interesting point with this anime in my opinion. The original had originality, Evol is just every stereotype which sells put together into an anime, its like the creators decided to watch every anime on the current top list and decided to take every popular element they could find and make money out of it. They decided to garbage originality.

But in the end it is just a matter of opinions, I often find myself disliking the stuff that mainstream people love, like tsundre girls with big boobs.

05-28-12, 10:31 AM

_fantasticmrfox said:
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

A more proper and direct translation of what Amata said was: Zessica, you're alright!? With that in mind, it was pretty clear from last episode that he does show some gratitude for a "friend/comrade" when he tried to rescue her, I dunno why this is such a big issue but its very clear that he does show gratitude for her.

05-28-12, 10:45 AM

okay leaving all the romance to the side for a moment.....

WHATS IN AQUARION NOW?? I mean 12,000 years is a long time could their bodies still even exist?? or did they like merge with aquarion?

and I still wanna know what this big promise is about .......=_=

05-28-12, 11:32 AM

ARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!WHY IS KAGURA AND ZESSICA STILL ALIVE????????

Btw, I have funny feeling that Zessica is Mikage's tool to acquire the Aqarion.

05-28-12, 12:29 PM

Hmmm.... Kagura can be hard to understand at times since he speaks backwards.

That aside the shows kind of going down the pipe shoot in regards to betraying any character here that I actually care about.

05-28-12, 12:57 PM

drusila said:
KaitoDash said:
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

MoonlitKaitou said:

Big, huge ass no.

Ugh...
_fantasticmrfox said:

Personally I don't think he lacks humanity, he sounded glad when he realized that Zessica was alive. And also none of the other characters in the anime noticed that Zessica was gone, they totally forgot about her. Why should Amata care for her when no one else even notice the fact that she wasn't with Amata.

The fact that everyone here rage about Amata not caring enough about Zessica is because everyone is displeased because the girl with the biggest boobs and hint of tsundre personality didn't get the main guy. But that fact ended up to be the only interesting point with this anime in my opinion. The original had originality, Evol is just every stereotype which sells put together into an anime, its like the creators decided to watch every anime on the current top list and decided to take every popular element they could find and make money out of it. They decided to garbage originality.

But in the end it is just a matter of opinions, I often find myself disliking the stuff that mainstream people love, like tsundre girls with big boobs.

No offense, but Zessica isn't a tsundere character- that would be MIX(Y)
Here's a definition- Tsundere is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

If you were to be hating a tsundere character with big boobs (Or ... once with big boobs) than that would be MIX(Y).

Of course people didn't notice Zessica was missing- you think they're going to keep tabs on her every minute? More important issues popped up involving the legendary aquarion, Shrade, etc... They probably thought she was fine- no one knew what happened to her except for Amata, so yeah- I was kind of expecting Amata to have a bit more concern over his friend.

It sounded a bit that Amata had some gratitude, but I believe that was poor writing on the board team of this show. As I have stated, people from all over are raging about this- even people from Japanese and Chinese boards.

And that's very stereotypical behavior of you stating that just because Zessica fans are mad at this scene because she's not getting the main guy is not exactly true. I do like Amata/Zessica and maybe some people are mad about that, but I'm not going to cry if Amata and her don't end up getting together- I never expected them too for a long time now. I'm just displeased because the writers of this show seem to love making Zessica miserable in any way they possibly can. Shipping doesn't always have to be involved.

Though I will agree with you, Sousei no Aquarion was way better than... this >>

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices