Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 2012 11:31 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the end, it aired over 1 hours (1 hour 30 mins.) late because of the soccer game, which Japan lost to Egypt.

Battle continues, with Shrade being so excited and other two are feeling that.

Kagura = Amata, and he said no wonder he didn't smell him at all. Kagura was the one who chased mother, them meeting Mikage and stole his memory. Kagura vs Amata made Aquarion awaken. Mikono showed up with Aquarion beside. Mikono's brother also saw the vision that she's with Kagura and behind it's Aquarion. Then Aquarion appeared. Kagura is excited. Eyepatch guy returned when Kagura vs. Amata for Mikono. Amata is struggling.

Green hair girl waking up with Mikage disguising as Amata. She heard the conversation about why Amata wants Mikono (Kagura wanting Mikono for destiny). He overcame his weight power and flew and got Mikono. Though Kagura caught up later, kicked Amata, and caught Mikono, then to Aquarion.

Shrade got exchanged with shy girl. There's some kind of feeling between that little girl and Shrade. Shrade is like a servant to her when she picked him up. Shrade is sacrificing his life to work for her. Amata, green hair girl, and Shrade united and vs. Aquarion. Seal to Aquarion broke and the balance of world broken? Seems like there were some use to Mikage using green hair girl and might be revealed next ep.?

The truth be told next ep. when Mikono's brother team (with shy girl and fujoshi) is back.
tsubasaloverMay 27, 2012 11:37 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 27, 2012 11:39 AM

Aug 2008
I was watching the match too, very good match.

So Amata and Kagura are Yin and Yang parts of another. Well, that was manly fight.

The legendary Aquarion appeared. I wonder who will be the pilots.

Mikono and Zessica goes to Altair. I hope they don't get altered.
And what is Mykage's intention regarding Zessica? I have no idea.

I feel that Shrade just won't die in the end. Just my hunch though.
May 27, 2012 11:51 AM

May 2009
What a shitstormic episode.
Amata says "Oh, you're alive Zessica" - this is biggest factor of storm.
Shrade dies next week because title is "Melody of something"

Also Crea seems to be Rena
May 27, 2012 11:58 AM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:
What a shitstormic episode.

Really? That's how he reacts? Lol.... Well, since I haven't watched the episode, the only thing I can say is that ALOT of people are going to be disappointed... On that note, I guess we should just let the rage fest begin then, shall we? :P
queenSwildMay 27, 2012 12:06 PM
May 27, 2012 12:08 PM
Jan 2012
Amata-MIkono-Kagura these 3 can really gtfo. I hate these 3 characters to the core.
May 27, 2012 1:03 PM

Jan 2009
Zessica fans will cry and hate the world after this episode ...

Amata will be hated because he never loved Zessica since the beginning ...
Mikono will be hated because Amata loves her.
Kagura will be hated because he is the only one that makes the rivalry with Amata regarding Mikono and not in relation to Zessica...

It makes sense to you?
mixordiaMay 27, 2012 1:06 PM
english isn't my native language... ;)
May 27, 2012 1:18 PM

Jan 2012
Although I only scanned through the episode since I can't understand japanese, I get gist of it.

Mikono catches the distress ball, like always when Kagura is concerned. I'm just gonna be open-minded say that she meant to be captured and this is all apart of her master plan to rescue MIX who wasn't mentioned at all this episode. Or maybe so she could finally apologize to Kagura for whatever reason. I hope it's the former because I really miss MIX. :(

Amata is still Mikono-sexual.

Shrade is about to die again....How many times will Shrade almost die before he actually dies. I mean, c'mon... I don't even get upset anymore.

Zessica's romantic sacrifice was pointless since 1. She's alive and well, and 2. Amata wasn't effected by it. Well, Zessica, atleast you got to kiss him. :/

Anyone a little bothered by the fact that Mikono fell asleep while riding with Kagura in his mecha? Hopefully it's not a Alicia coma.

I honestly do not want a Amata-Kagura combination because that would be kinda cheap. I mean c'mon Mikono, you can't have the cake and eat it too. Chose one or the other.
queenSwildMay 27, 2012 1:24 PM
May 27, 2012 2:09 PM

May 2009
queenSwild said:
I honestly do not want a Amata-Kagura combination because that would be kinda cheap. I mean c'mon Mikono, you can't have the cake and eat it too. Chose one or the other.

He will probably vanish like Roxas. Notice coincidence.
May 27, 2012 4:46 PM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:
queenSwild said:

Which one? Amata or Kagura. In Kagura's case, I really wouldn't mind if he disappeared.
May 27, 2012 6:02 PM

May 2009
queenSwild said:
Which one? Amata or Kagura. In Kagura's case, I really wouldn't mind if he disappeared.

Just check Roxas seiyuu.
May 27, 2012 6:17 PM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:
queenSwild said:

Just check Roxas seiyuu.

Wow. I finally get what you mean.

That's so weird. When Roxas disappeared, I actually cared. He had friends, sea salt ice cream, etc.. But if Kagura disappears, no fucks will be given that day. I will only rejoice.
May 27, 2012 7:50 PM

Apr 2012
I've seen people call this series the "Guilty Crown of 2012."

Let's hold our horses since there are still 4 more episodes left, more story left to be told, but overall this episode left me disappointed.

There were some things I liked, like the return of the gold Aqaurion and what might be Shrade's final moments.

I can't complain about how the characters acted since this is how they've been acting since the series started. But a special mention goes to Amata for that "enthusiastic" reaction to Zessica being alive. This has nothing to do with shipping, but when someone seemingly dies while trying to save you, wouldn't you at least show a little gratitude or concern. Other than that we got Mikono being passive, Zessica back to being depressed, for the umpteenth time, and Kagura being Kagura.

I said it last week and I'm saying it again. I don't know what to expect with this series and where it's going. Kawamori may be a trolling director who excels at complex love triangles, character development, and great storytelling, and throwing the audience curve-balls. The writers here seem to be trying to their best to imitate his style and are failing at it. Development of the main characters aside I can say that the plot is always moving forward, and that the secondary characters are genuinely likable and flushed out.

P.S. People on the anime suki forums have stated that Amata's reaction to Zessica being alive was more "Thank goodness, you're alive" than "Oh, you're alive? Sup?" I'll re-watch when some good subs come out so I don't miss anything.
_fantasticmrfoxMay 28, 2012 12:08 AM
May 28, 2012 12:51 AM
Feb 2012
The sad thing about this series is that a lot of the time the character's reaction don't match up with what is happening. E.g. Zessica nearly dies. The only reaction we get is Amata saying "NOoooo" or something and after he sees KAgura he forgets everything. I guess his problem with going against Fate and Destiny isn't as important as someone saving him and sacrificing their life for him.

To be honest I think his reaction was more portrayed as "Oh its Zessica. Lucky for me, you're here so we can gattai and get my beloved Mikono-san back." Seriosuly I don't see what's so good about Amata anymore. Mikono also seems to be blushing towards Kagura's more openly agressive statements. I guess she likes a man who makes the first move :P

I guess the forbidden gattai is between Amata, Kagura and Mikono which will probably happen after Kagura realises Mykage's going to get in his way and they're going to rip his feathers off one by one.
May 28, 2012 1:43 AM

Sep 2011
Amata.. oh you little prick. Rofl, his reaction when Zessica is alive is just wow, but his reaction could be taken in two different ways. One being "Thank god, you're alive.", Second one being "You're Alive?." Personally I think its the 1st one, but yeah.
Also, Shrade will probably die Next episode "Song Of Legend." Gonna take a wild guess, and that his song will become a legend while he dies making it. Also, I hope kagura just dies.
May 28, 2012 1:56 AM

May 2009
Tyrel said:
One being "Thank god, you're alive.", Second one being "You're Alive?." Personally I think its the 1st one, but yeah.

Watching subbed. Second one. "Zessica, You are alive".
May 28, 2012 2:00 AM

May 2011
bastek66 said:
queenSwild said:

Oh wow, if I had played Kingdom Hearts II a little more recently I would have noticed sooner, been a while lol. Nice observation!

This series is almost finished up now, I am really looking forward to watching how this ends. :)
May 28, 2012 2:09 AM

May 2011
I really dislike mikono, something about her just, annoys me, she won't tell Amata how she feels but go around getting mad and jealous because zessica likes him, while poor zessica gotta watch while Amata pours his heart out to that girl
<center></center>
May 28, 2012 2:51 AM

Jul 2008
My God, this episode... ugh

Amata was such an ungrateful bastard in this episode. Zessica is supposed to be his friend/teammate and she saved his life twice in the last episode and what does he do this episode when he figures out she's alive?
"Zessica, you're alive."

No concern? Not even just a teensy bit of sadness that you're friend might have been dead, just oh- you're alive Zessica?

This made me completely snap at Amata's character. I've heard that fans all over are not taking this scene well either and I don't blame them.
The fake reunion scene that Zessica was "dreaming" about was so much better then that crap infested thing they produced for the real Amata.

Mikono's character was reduced back down to being useless and being the damsel in distress. I really have actually started to like her character lately, but then this happens and it makes me want to kick and scream at her. She just sits around being useless as Amata gets his ass whooped on for the upteenth millionth time instead of intervening or something (She had no problem standing in front of Kagura mid-battle and protecting him in episode 15) and then she lets herself get kidnapped by Kagura without even putting up a fight. Although, like some people have said, I will remain postive that Mikono let herself get kidnapped on purpose...

And I don't even want to get started on this whole destiny crap between Amata-Kagura-Mikono... >>

Hopefully the next episode is better, it looks as though Mykage is ready to use Zessica for whatever it is he is planning :(
May 28, 2012 2:55 AM
May 2012
Fudo: There is still hope. The wings of the sun will not move in Absence of its chosen element.
Mykage : It's time. Time to fullfil your promise girl with hair the color of grass.

I suspect Zessica is either:

-Somehow the good side of Toma. - Being she's obsessed with Amata aka "the wings". (What I originally thought, but Mykages statement in 21 wouldn't make sense as shes "human"). She did want to prove her love though.

-Scorpios aka Reika from the OVA. - Would be a promise of Betrayal. This one only makes sense avoiding what occurred in the actual show.
skylit_May 28, 2012 3:25 AM
May 28, 2012 3:16 AM

Nov 2007
bastek66 said:

I have to say, that reaction from Amata made my day. Probably many will hating me for writing it but I don't see why Amata HAVE to love Zessica just because she is the popular big boobed lady with green hair.

May 28, 2012 3:21 AM
Apr 2011
fuck everything zessica is still alive!! thank god but how freaking lame was that reunion between her and amata. ive got to say amata has no idea what he is missing out on. mikono is the worst character in this entire anime. once again in this episode she is completely useless and keeps me in disbelief that amata would actually choose her over zessica (who previously you know....just died for him) fuck that shit
May 28, 2012 3:25 AM

Jul 2008
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

I have to say, that reaction from Amata made my day. Probably many will hating me for writing it but I don't see why Amata HAVE to love Zessica just because she is the popular big boobed lady with green hair.

It's not about him loving her. No one was expecting him to suddenly be obsessed and in love with Zessica. It's a matter of the fact that he should have at least had some human decency. Zessica is supposed to be his friend/ teammate, but did he even show one ounce of concern or sadness for her?

Big, huge ass no.

I understand he has a lot going on his plate, you know with Mikono and Kagura, same old, same old- but could he have at least showed a bit of guilt over Zessica who ended up saving him twice and literally sacrificed herself to save him?

Ugh...
May 28, 2012 3:32 AM

Jun 2008
these pairings are all terrible. Jun and Yunoha were the only one decent. I hope everyone goes gay/lesbian at the end.period.
Amata should have raged for Zessica and give us some angst, but he is too obsessed for Mikono. (did I mention Mikono got one of the first places in a recent poll in Japan about the "most annoying characters in anime"?)

Kagura is still hot though, its not his fault that he is so sexy. Perhaps he and Amata will join again, this time in marriage as husband and husband. Marrying yourself is always the best option.

Kagura: " We can kill each other all night long, Sylvie!"
EPIC quote.
OrulyonMay 28, 2012 4:20 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 28, 2012 3:43 AM
Sep 2011
It's time for Mikono to use her power. Not only could she connect the Amata's two halves but maybe also earth and Altair to solve the conflicts.
May 28, 2012 4:02 AM

Jan 2009
good episode but damn Zessica deserves Amata but Amata is worthless too just like Mikono is
May 28, 2012 4:22 AM

Jan 2012
Mikono please gtfo, you are the most annoying character in creation. I'm really glad Zessica is fine, looking forward to what will happen in Altair now. Hope Shrade makes it out alive.

May 28, 2012 4:30 AM

May 2011
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the end, it aired over 1 hours (1 hour 30 mins.) late because of the soccer game, which Japan lost to Egypt.

Battle continues, with Shrade being so excited and other two are feeling that.

Kagura = Amata, and he said no wonder he didn't smell him at all. Kagura was the one who chased mother, them meeting Mikage and stole his memory. Kagura vs Amata made Aquarion awaken. Mikono showed up with Aquarion beside. Mikono's brother also saw the vision that she's with Kagura and behind it's Aquarion. Then Aquarion appeared. Kagura is excited. Eyepatch guy returned when Kagura vs. Amata for Mikono. Amata is struggling.

Green hair girl waking up with Mikage disguising as Amata. She heard the conversation about why Amata wants Mikono (Kagura wanting Mikono for destiny). He overcame his weight power and flew and got Mikono. Though Kagura caught up later, kicked Amata, and caught Mikono, then to Aquarion.

Shrade got exchanged with shy girl. There's some kind of feeling between that little girl and Shrade. Shrade is like a servant to her when she picked him up. Shrade is sacrificing his life to work for her. Amata, green hair girl, and Shrade united and vs. Aquarion. Seal to Aquarion broke and the balance of world broken? Seems like there were some use to Mikage using green hair girl and might be revealed next ep.?

The truth be told next ep. when Mikono's brother team (with shy girl and fujoshi) is back.

LOL a friendly game? How come I didn't notice it?

Ah damn, looks like the truth is being revealed one by another. Can't wait for next ep.
May 28, 2012 4:52 AM

Apr 2012
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

Not saying he has to love her because she saved him, but at least show some genuine relief or gratitude that a friend/comrade is alright after she put her life on the line to save him.
May 28, 2012 5:28 AM

Aug 2008
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

MoonlitKaitou said:
It's not about him loving her. No one was expecting him to suddenly be obsessed and in love with Zessica. It's a matter of the fact that he should have at least had some human decency. Zessica is supposed to be his friend/ teammate, but did he even show one ounce of concern or sadness for her?

Big, huge ass no.

I understand he has a lot going on his plate, you know with Mikono and Kagura, same old, same old- but could he have at least showed a bit of guilt over Zessica who ended up saving him twice and literally sacrificed herself to save him?

Ugh...
_fantasticmrfox said:
Not saying he has to love her because she saved him, but at least show some genuine relief or gratitude that a friend/comrade is alright after she put her life on the line to save him.

Moonlit and fantasticmrfox have said it. Amata just don't give a shit about Zessica's well-being. He just went straight at his love rival, while there lying a girl who got crushed by collapsed structures. That just lacks humanity. So there he goes, FALCON KICK!!
May 28, 2012 5:51 AM

May 2010
The only thing I'm exciting is that fucking blonde haired glasses is gonna die(I hope this time his gone for good) and Kagura saying the most awesome thing in the world "We can kill each other all night long Sylvie"
May 28, 2012 6:03 AM

Apr 2012
Just saw a more recent sub. He did say "Zessica, thank you" when they combined
_fantasticmrfoxMay 28, 2012 8:42 AM
May 28, 2012 6:12 AM
Apr 2012
Orulyon said:

Kagura: " We can kill each other all night long, Sylvie!"
EPIC quote.

Best quote so far XD

And when he kicked Amata off the roof, I can somehow imagine him shouting "DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!1!!11!"
May 28, 2012 7:24 AM

Sep 2008
Mykage do something for me and kill Mikono.
May 28, 2012 8:28 AM
Jul 2010
That was cool to use a music from the first Aquarion anime.
May 28, 2012 10:22 AM

Nov 2007
KaitoDash said:
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

MoonlitKaitou said:

Big, huge ass no.

Ugh...
_fantasticmrfox said:

Moonlit and fantasticmrfox have said it. Amata just don't give a shit about Zessica's well-being. He just went straight at his love rival, while there lying a girl who got crushed by collapsed structures. That just lacks humanity. So there he goes, FALCON KICK!!

Personally I don't think he lacks humanity, he sounded glad when he realized that Zessica was alive. And also none of the other characters in the anime noticed that Zessica was gone, they totally forgot about her. Why should Amata care for her when no one else even notice the fact that she wasn't with Amata.

The fact that everyone here rage about Amata not caring enough about Zessica is because everyone is displeased because the girl with the biggest boobs and hint of tsundre personality didn't get the main guy. But that fact ended up to be the only interesting point with this anime in my opinion. The original had originality, Evol is just every stereotype which sells put together into an anime, its like the creators decided to watch every anime on the current top list and decided to take every popular element they could find and make money out of it. They decided to garbage originality.

But in the end it is just a matter of opinions, I often find myself disliking the stuff that mainstream people love, like tsundre girls with big boobs.

May 28, 2012 10:31 AM

Feb 2008
_fantasticmrfox said:
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

A more proper and direct translation of what Amata said was: Zessica, you're alright!? With that in mind, it was pretty clear from last episode that he does show some gratitude for a "friend/comrade" when he tried to rescue her, I dunno why this is such a big issue but its very clear that he does show gratitude for her.
May 28, 2012 10:45 AM

May 2012
okay leaving all the romance to the side for a moment.....

WHATS IN AQUARION NOW?? I mean 12,000 years is a long time could their bodies still even exist?? or did they like merge with aquarion?

and I still wanna know what this big promise is about .......=_=

May 28, 2012 11:32 AM
Jan 2011
ARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!WHY IS KAGURA AND ZESSICA STILL ALIVE????????

Btw, I have funny feeling that Zessica is Mikage's tool to acquire the Aqarion.
May 28, 2012 12:29 PM
May 2009
Hmmm.... Kagura can be hard to understand at times since he speaks backwards.

That aside the shows kind of going down the pipe shoot in regards to betraying any character here that I actually care about.
May 28, 2012 12:57 PM

Jul 2008
drusila said:
KaitoDash said:
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

MoonlitKaitou said:

Big, huge ass no.

Ugh...
_fantasticmrfox said:

Personally I don't think he lacks humanity, he sounded glad when he realized that Zessica was alive. And also none of the other characters in the anime noticed that Zessica was gone, they totally forgot about her. Why should Amata care for her when no one else even notice the fact that she wasn't with Amata.

The fact that everyone here rage about Amata not caring enough about Zessica is because everyone is displeased because the girl with the biggest boobs and hint of tsundre personality didn't get the main guy. But that fact ended up to be the only interesting point with this anime in my opinion. The original had originality, Evol is just every stereotype which sells put together into an anime, its like the creators decided to watch every anime on the current top list and decided to take every popular element they could find and make money out of it. They decided to garbage originality.

But in the end it is just a matter of opinions, I often find myself disliking the stuff that mainstream people love, like tsundre girls with big boobs.

No offense, but Zessica isn't a tsundere character- that would be MIX(Y)
Here's a definition- Tsundere is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

If you were to be hating a tsundere character with big boobs (Or ... once with big boobs) than that would be MIX(Y).

Of course people didn't notice Zessica was missing- you think they're going to keep tabs on her every minute? More important issues popped up involving the legendary aquarion, Shrade, etc... They probably thought she was fine- no one knew what happened to her except for Amata, so yeah- I was kind of expecting Amata to have a bit more concern over his friend.

It sounded a bit that Amata had some gratitude, but I believe that was poor writing on the board team of this show. As I have stated, people from all over are raging about this- even people from Japanese and Chinese boards.

And that's very stereotypical behavior of you stating that just because Zessica fans are mad at this scene because she's not getting the main guy is not exactly true. I do like Amata/Zessica and maybe some people are mad about that, but I'm not going to cry if Amata and her don't end up getting together- I never expected them too for a long time now. I'm just displeased because the writers of this show seem to love making Zessica miserable in any way they possibly can. Shipping doesn't always have to be involved.

Though I will agree with you, Sousei no Aquarion was way better than... this >>
May 28, 2012 3:51 PM

Jan 2009
I don't think the writers changed Zessica over the episodes... she would have this fate since the beginning of the anime, before people decide on which character they liked more, was very clear that Mikono, Kagura and Amata would be the love triangle... early in the anime everyone already suspected that Mikono might be Sylvia, and Kagura and Amata have something to do... if anyone here say that were all surprised by Amata and Kagura be the same person I give a sweet gift. This was already a possible theory for a long time.

I think Kawamori and Co. didn't know Zessica would become so popular. but she is still not the favorite of the public. Yunoha and MIX are the favorites, Yunoha on behalf of Jin and all that "romance" between them and MIX because of fanservice. In Japan most of the audience for this anime are men, not women.

The fact is, Kawamori has not changed anything he wanted to do, even if a character is popular or not ... he killed Jin (the most popular male character), and probably Kagura (also very popular in Japan) will not have a good ending... (which makes me sad, because he's my favorite character and I really want to be wrong). If he decided there in the beginning that he would kill Mikono, he will do. So no use getting angry with the writers, everything was "predestined"... if they did a good job or not is another story.

About Shared, I don't know why everyone is surprised, and revolted, since the beginning everyone knew he was going to die, we just didn't know when and how this will happen.

The latest episodes are ready for sure. Now we just need to wait.

and... EVOL was never intended to be an anime of great repercussion ... Guilty Crown had. Saying that EVOL is the Guilty Crown 2012 is nonsense.
english isn't my native language... ;)
May 28, 2012 4:23 PM

Apr 2012
yaHzee said:
_fantasticmrfox said:
drusila said:
bastek66 said:

A more proper and direct translation of what Amata said was: Zessica, you're alright!? With that in mind, it was pretty clear from last episode that he does show some gratitude for a "friend/comrade" when he tried to rescue her, I dunno why this is such a big issue but its very clear that he does show gratitude for her.

I was a little quick to jump the gun. It was much clearer with the subs and he did thank her.
May 28, 2012 8:36 PM

Jan 2009
So much stuff happening in one episode. Can't wait for the next one haha.
May 28, 2012 9:56 PM

Oct 2011
AGGHHHH ONLY 4 EPS LEFT!!!!!! oh god no. the origional "gennis of Aquarion" series was a very precious anime to me,but evol OMG this is like 1 million times beter!
i dont want it to end
May 28, 2012 10:07 PM

Aug 2010
Well, given all the things that were just being thrown at the characters I guess I can see why Amata reacted normal to Zessica being alive. Hopefully, Mikono starts making her own decisions instead of just letting either Amata or Kagura sweep her up while she cries.
May 29, 2012 1:17 AM

Aug 2008
drusila said:

I won't try to persuade you about how lame Amata was anymore. But your statements about Zessica raised objections.

First, if I like boobs and tsundere, I would have prefer MIX over Zessica, but that is not the case. I like MIX x Andy pair, because I like Andy's character and think he deserves what he deserves. But MIX alone? Not really like her, she's a whiner with big boobs. TBH, I'd actually prefer pettanko over boobs.

Second, I can't see Zessica as a tsundere. "Tsundere" is more or less the antonym of "Honest". And Zessica is honest no matter which angle you're looking from. I even find Mikono more of a tsundere who can't simply admit her feelings, not to mention she's still hesitating between Kagura and Amata. That irritates me.

Third, I'm not mad that Zessica won't get Amata, because I kinda know all along that it will not happen. I'm perfectly find with any kind of ending except gay thing.
KaitoDashMay 29, 2012 1:20 AM
May 29, 2012 5:15 AM

May 2008
wonder if Kagura and Amata will become one in the ending lol can't wait for the next episodes looks good i doubt we will get a Zessica and Amata ending!
May 29, 2012 10:25 AM

Oct 2011
I'm sorry but even if Amata did say thanks, his voice sounded a bit dry, like the tone still felt like "Oh you're alive kay thanks." However, that maybe just me.

I was shipping AmataxZessica for the sake of Zessica, but honestly? She can do a hell of a lot better than him. His character lacks in some traits. I could say that's because it's just half of him due to Kagura.. but even Kagura is a cooler character in every way.

I'm sure the two will probably have to merge, but I hope not as Kagura's character design might get the minority of the new being, which would suck.

I just hope that Mikono does something with her power, and soon, I honestly can't bring myself to like her.

..And they better not be there for too long. I'll really be annoyed if Zessica ends up changing to a dude. -_-

May 30, 2012 1:48 AM

Jan 2009
Last week:
Amata: Zessica NOOOOOOOO im so upset you died.

One week later:

Amata: DAMN u Kagura im going to show u how awesome i am by flying and saving mikoto only to be kicked once by u and have you fly off.

Zessica: Im back guys!

Amata: Oh...thats cool, thanks for helping i guess.

Seriously this show completely lost all personality once it started getting to the end. No more students no one else exist in this anime god please make it stop.
May 30, 2012 8:47 PM
May 2012
Zessica will heading to the dark side!! God damn it Mykage! I should've known that it was you all along!

Can Amata saves Mikono in time before Kagura kills her?! who knows what will happen next!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.