MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hyouka Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hyouka »» Hyouka Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hyouka Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

135 44.70%
4 out of 5: Liked it

66 21.85%
3 out of 5: It was OK

55 18.21%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

33 10.93%
1 out of 5: Hated it

13 4.30%
Voters: 302

05-28-12, 8:14 AM

Mauno said:
SwordWielder said:
Random question. Does anyone know how to pencil spin like Oreki at the beginning of the episode?
I tried hard to learn it during my physics classes at high school, but never got the techique right. There were at least two persons in the class who did it all the time so it's not completely impossible..

It took me 2 days to learn thumb around and 4 days to do reverse thumb around.

05-28-12, 8:17 AM

Once again a really enjoyable episode. The characters along with the visual presentation are the things what keeps the show interesting and there are still 15 episodes left for more captivating cases to come after all.

05-28-12, 8:52 AM

i like chitanda's impatience XD
Modified by nelsonbrabra, 05-30-12, 12:40 PM

05-28-12, 10:28 AM

The next episode has the characters visit a spa. The episode title is "True Colors". I THINK THERE WILL BE PERVERTS... is what I'd like to think.

"th...they're rose-colored?!"
I have my own blog! It's called Anime Viking. Hope you read it!

05-28-12, 10:34 AM

A pretty valid reason for her to get angry. A teacher was it wrong even though he doesn't give anyone the chance to prove it.

Meh, I liked it, but it was a pretty boring mystery. Hopefully it'll pick up next time! Looks like a ghost mystery eh?

05-28-12, 10:34 AM

Marow said:
The next episode has the characters visit a spa. The episode title is "True Colors". I THINK THERE WILL BE PERVERTS... is what I'd like to think.

"th...they're rose-colored?!"
Considering Satoshi and Houtarou may have never seen a naked girl, could be quite a reaction surprise not to miss out.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

05-28-12, 10:52 AM

Next episode might be fan service, but so far there has been none and I guess they'll keep it that way.
I could be mistaken, but Houtarou did refer to Chitanda as a soul mate when she said that it was to preserve energy. I'm looking forward to the next episode, the main reason I watch this is still animation quality though.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

05-28-12, 11:35 AM

Maddo_scientisto said:
Anger is a feeling and just like any other feeling, it can be hard to understand and put into word.
No, it really isn't.

Maddo_scientisto said:
If I ask you why you like something I do not expect you to give me logical reason where the obvious outcome will be that you like it.
No. 99% of the time, anyone will be able to give you at least SOME kind of reason for why they like they like something.

Maddo_scientisto said:
The same goes for anger, even though sometime it's obvious, sometime it's the result of a lot of factor your brain can't process into a logical procedure.
You're trying too hard. It usually just boils down to something happening that you don't like.

Maddo_scientisto said:
Try to toroughly analyze all your feeling and their cause, most of the time you will not be able to stir up any logical conclusion on the case without relying on other feeling which will also rely on other feeling only to realise that in the end, you couldn't explain anything logicaly.
False. Saying you can't analyze a certain feeling because it may be connected to another is complete nonsense. Feelings are connected, whether you want them to be or not.

05-28-12, 12:59 PM

the anime is great aside from the fact that this 'mystery' was totally useless and boring.
-Elektonix - Handsup/Eurodance/Dancecore Producer-
http://www.elektonix.webs.com - http://www.youtube.com/llindenau

05-28-12, 1:15 PM

so what was i thinking 5 mins ago...i totally forgot...but i'm curious!!! 気になります☆~ please help me solve this mystery!!!! = Hyouka

05-28-12, 1:47 PM

mundane mystery.

05-28-12, 2:12 PM

shanimebib said:
Kurini said:
This is the least interesting episode for me so far.
Maybe because I just found it absurd and stupid to search for why the math teacher got something wrong and why she get angry to begin with... (you know, it's normal for teachers to make mistakes)

Next week looks interesting (not for the fanservice, I hope it's a mystery about ghost :P)

Kleeny, you didn't get it, do you? The main thing about this episode was not A and D and finding the reason behind getting angry, it was more Oreki's uncovering a bit of the mystery called "Chitanada Eru." The whole point of the episode was said at 22:13.00.

@shanimebib beat me to it - this show is not primarily about the mysteries the club solves. They are just the vehicle delivering what the real story is about.

It's certainly no action/adventure or comedy, but I find it really entertaining.

05-28-12, 2:20 PM

Nice, now I can finally drop this horrid show

05-28-12, 2:26 PM

Cool. Hot springs episode next.

There's always one (or a beach episode)

05-28-12, 2:26 PM

Lately said:
Nice, now I can finally drop this horrid show

Glad we could help. Wouldn't want you to continue watch something you found horrid just because nobody told you ;)

05-28-12, 2:41 PM

if it is revealed that Chitanada's an alien from outer space in the end of the show, that'll definitely be worth waiting for 20+ eps!

but no seriously, i donno why ppl find this girl cute (Mayaka's way cuter imo), she's a real pain in the ass if you think about it..

05-28-12, 4:57 PM

Chitanda is one cute girl.

One damn cute girl.

hi

05-28-12, 4:59 PM

I really just watch because of Houtarou, omg I love him ;A;

Chitanda can be as annoying as me, and it's like 'omg is dat even possible!!1'

05-28-12, 5:17 PM

Is it just me or the voice of Oreki was different?

And as always, I understand nothing.

05-28-12, 5:25 PM

shanimebib said:
Kurini said:
This is the least interesting episode for me so far.
Maybe because I just found it absurd and stupid to search for why the math teacher got something wrong and why she get angry to begin with... (you know, it's normal for teachers to make mistakes)

Next week looks interesting (not for the fanservice, I hope it's a mystery about ghost :P)

Kleeny, you didn't get it, do you? The main thing about this episode was not A and D and finding the reason behind getting angry, it was more Oreki's uncovering a bit of the mystery called "Chitanada Eru." The whole point of the episode was said at 22:13.00.

A great episode to my liking. It was quite easy to catch the mistake on A and D as soon as Satoshi mentioned he was in class 1-D and they had the domains of quadratic equation covered, I figured it out. But I absolutely loved the way the power of imagination demonstrated while Chitanda was telling the scenario. And the angel-like Chitanda and the mini-angel-like Chitanda-tachi with their curiosity as seen by Oreki were splendid. Too bad. Oreki thought he had found his soul mate there. :P

And I said this before, I am saying it again, the ED is so adorable. I can watch it like over and over and over again and still watch it all over again! :)

5/5

But still, it was the episode I enjoyed the least. And I wished they try to make a better mystery that would actually really interest Chitanda, but I guess they want to tell us that Chitanda is just interested in every trivial thing.

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices