MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Poll: Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion


#1
05-26-12, 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am right now crying very hard for the end. I should have heeded the warnings about Kariya and the mother of Rin. It’s none other than the following,

TT_TT Kirei that SOB! I can't hate him but somehow there is this RAGE pileup at him for setting up Kariya.

On the other hand I cannot express my happiness while it was there at the following,

F YOU Zouken! You deserved this shit for feeding that worm and other ones on Sakura. Her innocence and all felt like it got avenged more with this. I need to cool down. The ending is so shocking my hands are shaking a little from the trauma that was so powerful. I FAILED! I never though such powerful feelings came out for Rin’s mother. However she was always a innocent victim. Rin's mother TT_TT Now she has no parents left.

About Aoi’s death and what leads up to it. There is nothing of more depressing in this episode and for that matter the worst possible sadness to have come as of this episode itself. The lost of a mother IS THE WORST SHIT! I can’t even stop the lingering feelings from piling up into a disgusting RAGE and destruction in terms of this event. The RAGE for the unfairness and shit Kirei makes Kariya go through this but the destruction is more towards Archer. GILGAMESH YOU COWARDS SHIT! In the spoiler
it’s all there to need to fuel up my reasons. Archer setup Kariya. What a NASTY SHIT!
I would love to kill him now. The killing intent will not go away. I want Archer dead so bad and fast for this shitty setup. No one in their right mind would ever accept this among the many other character deaths in this series. Aoi’s the most unfair and brutal.

That being said Kariya in the spoiler
already before anything had his motivations and doubts in that part leading up to him finding out Tokiomi. Kariya had a great outlook as he goes up to Tokiomi in the spoiler
however that leads up to a closer look and it leads up to what is the most gruesome surprise in the spoiler
Aoi got invited to the party. Speaking lightly sarcastically it was amazing that the Kariya here that we knew full of promising towards Aoi in good feelings along with his allegiance to protect Sakura now becomes in the spoiler
someone who freaks out.

So what follows exactly? PAIN! One the means before anything happens after Aoi freaks out is in the spoiler
simply put flashbacks of her. A very hard emotional roller coaster from her pleasant past. Until it leads up to the spoiler
Aoi is suddenly strangled. The expression on her face are a terrifying deep lump sadness and rage. Especially for the fact we are reminded the best part of Rin with her mother here. That really kicked emotionally as the choking and killing of Aoi progresses in the spoiler
there is nothing bu tears to fear to worst. AOI’S DEATH! Nothing more. The body is not moving OMG! The saliva running from her face. SHIT! No other screaming expressions may have been than those. While still being shocked of how the heck did Kariya suddenly outburst to pin down Aoi in the spoiler
guy freaked out totally at being accused of killing Tokiomi or so he is made to think. As it leads up to the last bit in the spoiler
I am left sad.

I will leave it that. Despite the Saber/Rider amazing confrontation I cannot find the time now to write of comment on it. Aoi’s death is making me be like that. It’s so powerful that it seems what happened in the episode before is MEANINGLESS. I shall leave it at that with a possible edit later.

BTW I leave a very dear Irisviel and Saber Stitches parts in the spoiler
with a Tokiomi of I guess how he would feel out in all this.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 05-26-12, 9:29 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
#2
05-26-12, 8:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 4230
・・・。


gununu....
4/5 7/10
 
#3
05-26-12, 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 917
Decent. So glad that team Waver (and rider) makes it through one more week. Glorious visuals during the skirmish. Otherwise much of the rest was kind of dull. Though I did like the Kariya happenings.

Didnt understand the kirei kotomine and the older mage discussion nor what Gilgamesh was even planning with with him. The anime would be easier to follow and wrap my head around if it was more doing instead of talking so much.
<img src="http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1a8gz3tu1qbxqfpo1_500.png" />
 
#4
05-26-12, 9:12 AM
News Moderator
Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 64043
The hunt is on! Saber trailing Rider's ass from the previous episode.





Waver: Hey Rider, how do we get back to town?
Rider: Well, I guess we walk.
Waver: Guess so.

lololol

Anyways great episode, especially the first half. I'm also sensing an Archer vs. Rider coming up soon.
Modified by Stark700, 05-26-12, 10:50 AM
 
#5
05-26-12, 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 944
Oh Kirei, you really loved watching Kariya suffer. Well, I don't care what happens to him to be honest, hopefully he will die soon. His intentions were noble but in that war, like Caster and Ryounuske, Berserker and Kariya were wild cards.

It seems next week the final battles will start.
 
#6
05-26-12, 9:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 47
27CansOfTuna said:
Decent. So glad that team Waver (and rider) makes it through one more week. Glorious visuals during the skirmish. Otherwise much of the rest was kind of dull. Though I did like the Kariya happenings.

Didnt understand the kirei kotomine and the older mage discussion nor what Gilgamesh was even planning with with him. The anime would be easier to follow and wrap my head around if it was more doing instead of talking so much.


What is hard to understand exactly? They like to see Kariya suffer.
 
#7
05-26-12, 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 270
pity they didn't meet up with Caster/Ryunosuke. They would have a fun time being sadistic together.
 
#8
05-26-12, 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 664
Perloo said:
27CansOfTuna said:
Didnt understand the kirei kotomine and the older mage discussion nor what Gilgamesh was even planning with with him. The anime would be easier to follow and wrap my head around if it was more doing instead of talking so much.


What is hard to understand exactly? They like to see Kariya suffer.

Zouken and Kirei anyway. It's not like Gil cares a bit about Kariya in particular; he was just a disposable (and apparently kind of average) source of entertainment Kirei came up with as part of their first big exercise in pleasure-seeking. Kind of like a bland pilot episode of a tv show or something.

Anyway, good episode (much better than the last few), and the rest of the episodes from here out should be good, so I'm looking forward to them.
 
#9
05-26-12, 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4937
That chase. Compressed a lot of pages of Gen describing the V-Max and all its movements.
That said, I wished the chase was a bit longer. Saber finding a boulder ramp all of a sudden seems...sudden. It was thrilling nonetheless. And lots of eyecandy too.

And that's how they made Kerry find out about Kotomine. Less eventful than him putting two and two together in the Tohsaka place.
It was fun seeing him torment Byakuya though.

Oh Kirei. You and your trolling. The comments were all saying, "Rejoice Kariya!"
The conversation with Zouken was missing something but eh, complaining will get me nowhere, though it will make the next episodes seems out of place if you haven't read the FSN VN.

Being Kariya is suffering. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That screaming was just...wow.

Oh man, next episode's title. And that preview.
Modified by belatkuro, 05-26-12, 10:02 AM
 
05-26-12, 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 419
I have never liked Gilgamesh in f/sn and I saw a lot good comments about him f/z.. guess he's still a sadist bastard that only enjoys seeking entertainment

Rider vs Gilgamesh for next episode(?)
 
05-26-12, 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 309
Both Rider and Saber were very epic. Who am I kidding? They are always epic.
 
05-26-12, 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 741
So, Kirei finds a soulmate in Zouken, though it doesn't appear like he rejoices in this discovery, which is understandable. It seems not even Kirei is a match for a man sadistic enough to take pleasure in his own son's misfortune.

Gilgamesh certainly brought it to the point with describing the current events as a play while pulling the strings behind the scenes. Kariya is a tragic hero at his finest: Misunderstood and mistreated until the end (?) killing the person he hold dearest.

Once again it shows what a despicable being Gilgamesh is, reducing humans to mere tools for his entertainment and dismissing the tragedy unfolding before his very eyes as a poor first attempt of his servant, because that's what Kirei is in the end, just another pawn in the game.

Which path will Kariya take from now on with both his nemesis and his love interest having met their demise? If he still can think rationally he will come to realize who the culprit is and will try to seek revenge. Then he and his servant would be on the same wavelenght at least.
 
05-26-12, 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
belatkuro said:
That chase. Compressed a lot of pages of Gen describing the V-Max and all its movements.
That said, I wished the chase was a bit longer. Saber finding a boulder ramp all of a sudden seems...sudden. It was thrilling nonetheless. And lots of eyecandy too.
I assume it will be MORE GLORIOUS in the BDs. Movement and SFX wise at least.
belatkuro said:
Oh Kirei. You and your trolling. The comments were all saying, "Rejoice Kariya!"
The conversation with Zouken was missing something
Obviously BDs will put more of that, right?
belatkuro said:
but eh, complaining will get me nowhere, though it will make the next episodes seems out of place if you haven't read the FSN VN.
Can someone PLEASE PUT THAT FROM THE LN! Thank you! I always read all your spoiler stuff in terms of that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
05-26-12, 10:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 270
Totentanz said:
Which path will Kariya take from now on with both his nemesis and his love interest having met their demise? If he still can think rationally he will come to realize who the culprit is and will try to seek revenge. Then he and his servant would be on the same wavelenght at least.


since there's isn't much time left till the end of the series, chances are he will be running in a self destruction mode til his demise......I really hope he can see lights at the very end, maybe in the form of a sign of gratitude from Sakura. He has already lost everything dear to him except her.
 
05-26-12, 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4937
@Yumekichi
Well, I'm sure they'll do something in the next episode, given the title so yeah.
 
05-26-12, 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 290
The scene with Kariya-Aoi was my favorite part in the LN. I didn't like it so much here, though. First of all, a lot of the background info is ignored (Aoi and Kariya's relationship most importantly). Also, in the LN, Kariya chokes Aoi in a fit of madness, NOT INTENTIONALLY!! Once he realizes what he's doing he flips out and stops. I have no idea why the hell they made it seem like he was doing it intentionally here.

It's also more obvious that Aoi is alive in the LN... Jeez, these guys at Ufotable must really hate Kariya.
 
05-26-12, 11:10 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
That chase. Compressed a lot of pages of Gen describing the V-Max and all its movements.
That said, I wished the chase was a bit longer. Saber finding a boulder ramp all of a sudden seems...sudden. It was thrilling nonetheless. And lots of eyecandy too.
I assume it will be MORE GLORIOUS in the BDs. Movement and SFX wise at least.
belatkuro said:
Oh Kirei. You and your trolling. The comments were all saying, "Rejoice Kariya!"
The conversation with Zouken was missing something
Obviously BDs will put more of that, right?
belatkuro said:
but eh, complaining will get me nowhere, though it will make the next episodes seems out of place if you haven't read the FSN VN.
Can someone PLEASE PUT THAT FROM THE LN! Thank you! I always read all your spoiler stuff in terms of that.


it was missing a lot.Actually they cut the most important thing.Probably this will be like the 11 ep of the first season.

@LostHanyou

True even Ryuunusuke had more screen time(and a happy ending looking at it from a very twisted angle)
Modified by Othi-tan, 05-26-12, 11:13 AM
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 270
well, he did come to his senses later, so pretty sure it's out of pure madness.
 
05-26-12, 11:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2382
HA. I told you it wasn't Rider who kidnapped Irisviel!

Well, just... Kariya. I don't have much to say, but he flippin' snapped there! And honestly I feel so terrible for what he's gone through. It'd be hard retaining your mental state with all that crap that he had to deal with. And making Aoi come, that's just pure evil. What Kirei was saying about the wine, he's saying about doing evil - he's liking it. Ugh. Hate that guy with every fiber of my being.

And Zouken, well, fuck him! Kirei and him should just go elope or something, on the grounds of their evilness.

Oh, also agree that I do NOT want to see Rider and Waver go... I just can't imagine them dying. My heart would break.

LAST THING: The animation during the motorcycle scene.... Man, I freaking drooled. A pile.
 
05-26-12, 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 69
ssjokg said:
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
That chase. Compressed a lot of pages of Gen describing the V-Max and all its movements.
That said, I wished the chase was a bit longer. Saber finding a boulder ramp all of a sudden seems...sudden. It was thrilling nonetheless. And lots of eyecandy too.
I assume it will be MORE GLORIOUS in the BDs. Movement and SFX wise at least.
belatkuro said:
Oh Kirei. You and your trolling. The comments were all saying, "Rejoice Kariya!"
The conversation with Zouken was missing something
Obviously BDs will put more of that, right?
belatkuro said:
but eh, complaining will get me nowhere, though it will make the next episodes seems out of place if you haven't read the FSN VN.
Can someone PLEASE PUT THAT FROM THE LN! Thank you! I always read all your spoiler stuff in terms of that.


it was missing a lot.Actually they cut the most important thing.Probably this will be like the 11 ep of the first season.

@LostHanyou

True even Ryuunusuke had more screen time(and a happy ending looking at it from a very twisted angle)


Maybe those talking scene will be shown later...at least I hope so.

 
05-26-12, 11:26 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
itsvero said:
HA. I told you it wasn't Rider who kidnapped Irisviel!

Well, just... Kariya. I don't have much to say, but he flippin' snapped there! And honestly I feel so terrible for what he's gone through. It'd be hard retaining your mental state with all that crap that he had to deal with. And making Aoi come, that's just pure evil. What Kirei was saying about the wine, he's saying about doing evil - he's liking it. Ugh. Hate that guy with every fiber of my being.

And Zouken, well, fuck him! Kirei and him should just go elope or something, on the grounds of their evilness.

Oh, also agree that I do NOT want to see Rider and Waver go... I just can't imagine them dying. My heart would break.


Yeah I hate Kirei too but I love the part in FSN where he
Modified by Othi-tan, 05-26-12, 11:33 AM
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 11:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
ssjokg said:
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
That chase. Compressed a lot of pages of Gen describing the V-Max and all its movements.
That said, I wished the chase was a bit longer. Saber finding a boulder ramp all of a sudden seems...sudden. It was thrilling nonetheless. And lots of eyecandy too.
I assume it will be MORE GLORIOUS in the BDs. Movement and SFX wise at least.
belatkuro said:
Oh Kirei. You and your trolling. The comments were all saying, "Rejoice Kariya!"
The conversation with Zouken was missing something
Obviously BDs will put more of that, right?
belatkuro said:
but eh, complaining will get me nowhere, though it will make the next episodes seems out of place if you haven't read the FSN VN.
Can someone PLEASE PUT THAT FROM THE LN! Thank you! I always read all your spoiler stuff in terms of that.


it was missing a lot.Actually they cut the most important thing.Probably this will be like the 11 ep of the first season.
So much win! WOW! Amazing speech.
belatkuro said:
@Yumekichi
Well, I'm sure they'll do something in the next episode, given the title so yeah.
So I see now. That makes more sense. I am wondering if that is only known to Zouken or other ones are aware of this. Clearly it's worrisome.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
05-26-12, 11:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2192
Another great episode. The chariot was toasted. Excalibur is amazing! But I am glad that team Rider lives on to see another week. My favourite team by a long shot!

Saber riding her super awesome invisible air modified bike was totally made of win. But I didn't recall the guy being tortured by Kiritsugu, did they show him some time during the first half of the series?

Next comes that bastard Zouken. I hope he gets the most pathetic death ever. He is the real scumbag in the anime alongside Caster and Ryuunusuke.

I knew all along that Aoi would die, because I already knew in FSN that both of Rin's parents had passed away by the time Rin became one of the most amazing tsundere ever, but to know she died at the hand of Kariya, I was left saddened to the point I wished I didn't see this episode.

4 more episodes to go and I see Shirou has been listed in the series cast list. I can now safely think the anime will end where FSN kick's off.

 
05-26-12, 11:55 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
Yumekichi11 said:
]So I see now. That makes more sense. I am wondering if that is only known to Zouken or other ones are aware of this. Clearly it's worrisome.


Looking at the actions of all the other Masters(expect for Caster's of course) they clearly dont.
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 12:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 103
Actually I believe there won't be any epic fights next episode. I might be wrong, but there simply won't be enough room for that. They will most probably just animate the whole of Act 15.

I was confused myself about it, because of Archer's line in preview about "not holding back", but then I remembered
 
05-26-12, 12:06 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
shanimebib said:
Another great episode. The chariot was toasted. Excalibur is amazing! But I am glad that team Rider lives on to see another week. My favourite team by a long shot!

Saber riding her super awesome invisible air modified bike was totally made of win. But I didn't recall the guy being tortured by Kiritsugu, did they show him some time during the first half of the series?

Next comes that bastard Zouken. I hope he gets the most pathetic death ever. He is the real scumbag in the anime alongside Caster and Ryuunusuke.

I knew all along that Aoi would die, because I already knew in FSN that both of Rin's parents had passed away by the time Rin became one of the most amazing tsundere ever, but to know she died at the hand of Kariya, I was left saddened to the point I wished I didn't see this episode.

4 more episodes to go and I see Shirou has been listed in the series cast list. I can now safely think the anime will end where FSN kick's off.


And that's why we say that FSN doesnt spoil FZ to the point you wont enjoy it.


And I hope they dont show anything from FSN except for
in the end unless it's to foreshadow a Heaven's Feel adaption.

That guy is Byakuya,Kariya's brother and Shinji's father.
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 142
LostHanyou said:
The scene with Kariya-Aoi was my favorite part in the LN. I didn't like it so much here, though. First of all, a lot of the background info is ignored (Aoi and Kariya's relationship most importantly). Also, in the LN, Kariya chokes Aoi in a fit of madness, NOT INTENTIONALLY!! Once he realizes what he's doing he flips out and stops. I have no idea why the hell they made it seem like he was doing it intentionally here.

It's also more obvious that Aoi is alive in the LN... Jeez, these guys at Ufotable must really hate Kariya.
I never read the LN, but Kariya's one-sided crush on Aoi and other things you mentioned were quite clear to me at least. Didn't feel like I missed out anything.

But yeah, the chase was cool and all, but Kariya's scene was definitely the best part. You can really see the similarity between the master and the servant there.
 
05-26-12, 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2834
Saber's motorcycle scene was epic; but dang Kariya is freaken broken now; the only "good" in all of this is that it seems that Kiritsugu figured it out, or at least the majority of it, a Kiritsugu vs Kirei fight is inevitable; but a Archer vs Rider fight would be awesome first.
 
05-26-12, 12:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8364
shanimebib said:

Next comes that bastard Zouken. I hope he gets the most pathetic death ever. He is the real scumbag in the anime alongside Caster and Ryuunusuke.

He Won't Die In This Series. As You Can See That He Easily Escaped From Kirei's Attack.

Besides,


ssjokg said:

And I hope they dont show anything from FSN except for
in the end unless it's to foreshadow a Heaven's Feel adaption.


It Seems Unlikely.
Modified by Tennouji_, 05-26-12, 12:49 PM

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.
 
05-26-12, 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 243
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8047824234442107129#allposts
^thoughts and stuff here

Random points:
-Saber's excaliber power up was rather quick this time. Same pose, animations, but in bullet time :O.
-Kariya's strangling Aoi scene was done nicely with the flashes of black and white, but I wish they showed more of their background than just her face smiling.
-It's a shame we all know Zouken will not die (he is in F/SN >_>)
 
05-26-12, 12:50 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
CharbbyLoves said:
shanimebib said:

Next comes that bastard Zouken. I hope he gets the most pathetic death ever. He is the real scumbag in the anime alongside Caster and Ryuunusuke.

He Won't Die In This Series. As You Can See That He Easily Escaped From Kirei's Attack.

ssjokg said:

And I hope they dont show anything from FSN except for
in the end unless it's to foreshadow a Heaven's Feel adaption.


It Seems Unlikely.

at least let me dream about it
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 1:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2151
Damn, from the chase at the beginning to Aoi's death by choking and everything in between. Great episode!

Nice try Kirei but Zouken won't go down that easily...
 
05-26-12, 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 451
ssjokg said:
CharbbyLoves said:
shanimebib said:

Next comes that bastard Zouken. I hope he gets the most pathetic death ever. He is the real scumbag in the anime alongside Caster and Ryuunusuke.

He Won't Die In This Series. As You Can See That He Easily Escaped From Kirei's Attack.

ssjokg said:

And I hope they dont show anything from FSN except for
in the end unless it's to foreshadow a Heaven's Feel adaption.


It Seems Unlikely.

at least let me dream about it


As much as having one would make my day since HF is my favorite route, I'd rather not get one if it's another lackluster DEEN anime. Ufotable doing it would be great though, as long as it gets more than just a movie.
 
05-26-12, 1:32 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
dio_brando86 said:
ssjokg said:
CharbbyLoves said:
shanimebib said:

Next comes that bastard Zouken. I hope he gets the most pathetic death ever. He is the real scumbag in the anime alongside Caster and Ryuunusuke.

He Won't Die In This Series. As You Can See That He Easily Escaped From Kirei's Attack.

ssjokg said:

And I hope they dont show anything from FSN except for
in the end unless it's to foreshadow a Heaven's Feel adaption.


It Seems Unlikely.

at least let me dream about it


As much as having one would make my day since HF is my favorite route, I'd rather not get one if it's another lackluster DEEN anime. Ufotable doing it would be great though, as long as it gets more than just a movie.

I have no dream for a deen adaption.more like nightmares.And ufotable being a clever studio(unlike Deen) wouldnt make the biggest route a 1-2 hour movie.thats why I said in the end of this anime.Something like showing
.That's one big dream huh?
Modified by Othi-tan, 05-26-12, 1:38 PM
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2192
ssjokg said:
ssjokg said:
dio_brando86 said:
ssjokg said:
CharbbyLoves said:
shanimebib said:

Next comes that bastard Zouken. I hope he gets the most pathetic death ever. He is the real scumbag in the anime alongside Caster and Ryuunusuke.

He Won't Die In This Series. As You Can See That He Easily Escaped From Kirei's Attack.

ssjokg said:

And I hope they dont show anything from FSN except for
in the end unless it's to foreshadow a Heaven's Feel adaption.


It Seems Unlikely.

at least let me dream about it


As much as having one would make my day since HF is my favorite route, I'd rather not get one if it's another lackluster DEEN anime. Ufotable doing it would be great though, as long as it gets more than just a movie.

I have no dream for a deen adaption.more like nightmares.And ufotable being a clever studio(unlike Deen) wouldnt make the biggest route a 1-2 hour movie.thats why I said in the end of this anime.Something like showing
Sakura 9-10 years later and some speech from Zouken to make you wait for HF.That's one big dream huh?


I never realized that Shinji was Zouken's relative. Now it all makes sense. But I wonder whether he went through the same bug treatment as in the cases of Kariya and Sakura.

Haha. I agree. DEEN almost ruined it, ufotable revived it. Let's hope to see more from ufotable in the coming years.

 
05-26-12, 1:45 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
shanimebib said:


I never realized that Shinji was Zouken's relative. Now it all makes sense. But I wonder whether he went through the same bug treatment as in the cases of Kariya and Sakura.

Nope he was as useless as his father,no reason for training.But he ,as you know ,
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1296
Damn is everyone gonna get killed off now? its been nothing but deaths for 2 straight episodes


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
05-26-12, 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 312
Well this episode was pretty much a success. The coolest thing I liked was Saber- Rider duel and how Saber was riding dat motorcycle, SUGOI. Next - excalibur in all its power and Rider team living for another week (my favourite team so far). The thing I didn't like was Karyia killing Aoi, but shit happens, poor Rin though. Gotta hate Kirei-Giglamesh and the other bastard - Zouken. Sooooo, we are going to see a splendid episode next time hopefully (Rider- Giglamesh, Rider's Noble Phantasm anyone against Giglamesh anyone?).
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
 
05-26-12, 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 759
Totentanz said:
So, Kirei finds a soulmate in Zouken, though it doesn't appear like he rejoices in this discovery, which is understandable. It seems not even Kirei is a match for a man sadistic enough to take pleasure in his own son's misfortune.


Eh, Shirou's Kotomine's 'soulmate'. Both are empty men, if they find happiness in different means.



Also Zouken? He's actually nicer than the guy who hired Kiritsugu.

Totentanz said:
Once again it shows what a despicable being Gilgamesh is, reducing humans to mere tools for his entertainment and dismissing the tragedy unfolding before his very eyes as a poor first attempt of his servant, because that's what Kirei is in the end, just another pawn in the game.


Not at all. Gilgamesh is kind and generous with his people. Kotomine happens to qualify (so did Tokiomi, but he wasn't a loved subject). This is important for his happiness, so he's teaching him how to enjoy himself after a life of nothing but endless emptiness and suffering.

Kirei is far bigger antagonist than Gilgamesh is in FSN, in the end. Gilgamesh only steps on his game if Kirei dies. He likes the guy and wants to oversee his success.

Modified by Thess, 05-26-12, 2:11 PM
 
05-26-12, 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 312
Hydnlife said:
Damn is everyone gonna get killed off now? its been nothing but deaths for 2 straight episodes

I didn't read the LN, but judging by Fate Stay Night, I guess:
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
 
05-26-12, 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 759
TheWitcher said:
I didn't read the LN, but judging by Fate Stay Night, I guess:


Actually:

 
05-26-12, 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1121
T_T kariya
for 1 second i thought it was a rape scene lol
 
05-26-12, 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 4215
seeing kariya suffer amused me
poor aoi though...she didnt deserve it
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
 
05-26-12, 2:20 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16410
Hydnlife said:
Damn is everyone gonna get killed off now? its been nothing but deaths for 2 straight episodes


I guess ufotable did a bad job at showing that
.Unless they wanted the viewers to reach the same conclusion that Kariya did.
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
05-26-12, 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 496
You're unbelievable, Kajiura. Just when you make a song in this season that manages to grab my attention, it turns out to be very similar to a song from a tv series that has not even being aired yet (SAO). Extremely creative, you are.
 
05-26-12, 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 451
shanimebib said:

I never realized that Shinji was Zouken's relative. Now it all makes sense. But I wonder whether he went through the same bug treatment as in the cases of Kariya and Sakura.

Haha. I agree. DEEN almost ruined it, ufotable revived it. Let's hope to see more from ufotable in the coming years.


Shinji is useless for magic. But really Sakura gets the worms because they need to change her abilities to use Matou magic and so Zouken can control her. Kariya only gets the worms because he's pretty worthless for magecraft and needs to suddenly get more powerful to fight for the Grail in a short time. So even if Shinji was able to be a magus he shouldn't get the worm treatment since it's fatal eventually (as you can see from what it's done to Kariya so far) at least for men.
 
05-26-12, 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 4215
Miya_F_Exia said:
You're unbelievable, Kajiura. Just when you make a song in this season that manages to grab my attention, it turns out to be very similar to a song from a tv series that has not even being aired yet (SAO). Extremely creative, you are.


ummm wtf?

anyways i saw next week's episode name
"all the evils of the world"
hmmm
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
 
05-26-12, 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 103
Thess said:
TheWitcher said:
I didn't read the LN, but judging by Fate Stay Night, I guess:


Actually:


To be even more specific
 
05-26-12, 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 12
All in all I enjoyed this episode.
Saber+ motorcycle=Awesomeness
 
05-26-12, 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 160
ssjokg said:
Hydnlife said:
Damn is everyone gonna get killed off now? its been nothing but deaths for 2 straight episodes


I guess ufotable did a bad job at showing that
.Unless they wanted the viewers to reach the same conclusion that Kariya did.




I'd say that they adapted that scene extremely well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
 
Top
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »