MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Eureka Seven AO »» Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

29 28.16%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 17.48%
3 out of 5: It was OK

26 25.24%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

23 22.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 6.80%
Voters: 103

05-24-12, 12:49 PM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That new guy also has blue hair. More attacks by him... Truth about the world? He finally found the main guy and what is he doing with that woman's robot...

Then the story moved to childhood girl, and the island. (and with black and white) The girl met that new guy disguising the main guy to that poisonous flower. She saw him in the past, too, and chose him over the main guy because she can fly with him. (In black and white) He was dreaming for 3 days apparently.

But it really happened??

His "to be continued" became lower, too.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

05-24-12, 12:51 PM

I'm kinda curious if Truth is a secret..like a humanoid Secret. I remember there was something similar in Strike Witches where there was a Neuroi (the main antagonists of the series) that took on a human form later on in the series.

That damn shape-shifter is on the loose which means death and destruction.

His mentions related to Eureka and Nirvash seems suspicious as he somehow knows their connection, Ao's mother, as well as other secrets.

A rather confusing episode and I'm guessing some payback next time. Hopefully.
Modified by Stark700, 05-25-12, 3:31 PM

05-24-12, 11:27 PM

The Naru "betrayal" felt quite abrupt. Definitely Truth had affected her memories in some way.

05-24-12, 11:29 PM

Is it just me, or did anyone else think that the pic right before the credits looked alot like Nirvash type the END?

05-25-12, 12:53 AM

This episode felt a bit... disjointed. It could be because of the trippy "dream" sequences, though they certainly seem connected to what happened with Naru, via through the Scub Coral somehow. I was hoping for a bit of wind-down in the next episode, believing that there would be some sort of conflict-resolution during this one, but it just seems no one can get a break from the rapid-fire events that keep presenting themselves, which leaves for something to be desired in the character department (this may yet be salvaged though, if I'm wrong about the next episode).

Overall, the episode was good; the first half was pretty sloppy, not only from an animation / art standpoint, but the actions of the security detail were borderline moronic (how many of your own slaughtered men does it take for you to stop trying to apprehend him alive?) - the inclusion of this "Mirror" person also seemed shoehorned in pretty lazily; I'm sure she'll see some relevant use in the coming episodes, but her "association" with Truth here seemed shallow. As for the second half, and the whole trippy dream-sequences, this could either turn out to be a nonsensical flop, or something great; I'll have faith in the writers' ability to foreshadow and be able to make sense of things in retrospection, but, as often, I'll have to take another leap of faith on this one.

While this episode may have left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, I still enjoyed it, and will probably appreciate it more when I've seen more of this series.

As for our mystery-LFO seen at the end (no pun intended), it definitely seems to be theEND as seen from the first series, all nice-and-white right before it poofed into a cloud of smoke. Anyways, given this development, I'm sure theEND was "reclaimed" by the Scub right as it was in danger from being disintegrated by Ontario #8, just like it "reclaimed" many of the humans associated with desperation disease at the end, when it was sensing impending doom from Dewey's plan. Needless to say, if this dimensional traversal theory still holds, then it seems something is going seriously awry.
Modified by Dangerr, 05-25-12, 1:04 AM

05-25-12, 1:06 AM

Oh my god this episode sucked. Wow, this show just holds none of the charm Eureka 7 had. Eureka 7 is one of my favorites animes ever made, this show encapsulates none of what made it good. Bland cardboard characters, a terrible non coherent story, and boring so damn boring.

DROPPED

05-25-12, 1:14 AM

NTR! NTR! NTR!

05-25-12, 1:16 AM

Naru you broke my heart. ;_;

05-25-12, 1:49 AM

NTR

Mirror is Elena - same voice.
Modified by bastek66, 05-25-12, 2:04 AM

05-25-12, 2:06 AM

NTR
made me so sad.
I hope this picks up stem because right now, it's falling flat.

05-25-12, 2:16 AM

What happened to this show! I started watching this because I loved Eureka Seven so much, but this episode doesn't even feel like it's from the same series.

I really hope this show gets better. It started ok but now...

EDIT: I probably should have mentioned...I absolutely hate NTR.
Modified by saxophone15, 05-25-12, 3:04 AM

05-25-12, 2:46 AM

Renton- said:
Oh my god this episode sucked. Wow, this show just holds none of the charm Eureka 7 had. Eureka 7 is one of my favorites animes ever made, this show encapsulates none of what made it good. Bland cardboard characters, a terrible non coherent story, and boring so damn boring.

DROPPED

LUL. Still got 17 Episodes to go, stuff can easily pick back up, but you're right about it not having the flare of Eureka 7. This sequel, IMO doesn't feel like much of a sequel. It's almost like a Spin off, just because of how much information isn't provided, and everything is changed 100%. Not feeling the same way I did when watching E7
Modified by Tyrel, 05-25-12, 2:54 AM

05-25-12, 3:01 AM

damn NTR!!! and lol we got Secret first and now Truth, so i guess will see Doubt next time

05-25-12, 3:06 AM

j0x said:
damn NTR!!! and lol we got Secret first and now Truth, so i guess will see Doubt next time

Just curious what does NTR stand for?

Think I might know but not too sure, I'm guessing its a Japanese abbreviation where the loved ones are taken away from the main protagonist.
Modified by Tyrel, 05-25-12, 3:15 AM

05-25-12, 3:17 AM

Tyrel said:
j0x said:

Just curious what does NTR stand for?

Think I might know but not too sure, I'm guessing its a Japanese abbreviation where the loved ones are taken away from the main protagonist.
You are basically right. Here is a link that explains further http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=246325 (I had to look it up myself as well).

05-25-12, 4:19 AM

Ah shoot, truth is such a badass there.

And looks like Naru has been kidnapped.

05-25-12, 4:26 AM

So many butt hurt fags crying over there wifey being taken away XD.

I didnt release there was going to be supernatural powers, this episode kind of resembled akira for a minute. But finally we have given Naru a place in the plot she was just a useless heroine before hand. And its not really NTR when "truth" is actually a Genderless creature.

05-25-12, 4:40 AM

YES AoxFleur is more likely now :DDDD
Truth can have Naru. Never liked her anyways.

3.7/5

You guys are right about this not having remotely the same feel as E7 :/
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0gsxgKg.png[/IMG]

05-25-12, 4:46 AM

onedaysnotice said:
YES AoxFleur is more likely now :DDDD

Hahaha, oh wow.

05-25-12, 5:30 AM

So many issues with the episode:

-So stupid that truth made an explosion but only mirror survived.
-In fact why is a scub coral research company hiring a singer in the first place?
-Smugglers are annoying and how they got the job in the first place is retarded
-Truth has to be the most wierdest enemy I have ever seen, from the get up to the holding a microphone and telling his goal to the enemy
-Rebecca should have died by Truth's attack but survived because of plot armour
-Such disrespect by Jiroh/Gazelle to his father, that pissed me off
-Didn't really notice how slutty Naru is dressed
-How the hell did Ao get to Naro was exactly? She was walking randomly alone and then appears with Truth
-Why didn't Ao use Nirvash to catch Naru
-The two above points was a dream (waste of time) but it did happen. Does that make sense?
-Naru going with Truth was unquestionable forced and didn't make sense and why the hell truth is even interested in Naro]

Biggest pet peeve with the show is how Ao looks like a lesbian dyke. Sorry but the hair cut is feminine (including the hair colour) and his god damn LFO custom.

FIX THIS PLEASE!
Modified by Darkdrone, 05-25-12, 5:34 AM

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices