Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 24, 2012 12:49 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That new guy also has blue hair. More attacks by him... Truth about the world? He finally found the main guy and what is he doing with that woman's robot...

Then the story moved to childhood girl, and the island. (and with black and white) The girl met that new guy disguising the main guy to that poisonous flower. She saw him in the past, too, and chose him over the main guy because she can fly with him. (In black and white) He was dreaming for 3 days apparently.

But it really happened??

His "to be continued" became lower, too.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 24, 2012 12:51 PM

Nov 2011
I'm kinda curious if Truth is a secret..like a humanoid Secret. I remember there was something similar in Strike Witches where there was a Neuroi (the main antagonists of the series) that took on a human form later on in the series.

That damn shape-shifter is on the loose which means death and destruction.

His mentions related to Eureka and Nirvash seems suspicious as he somehow knows their connection, Ao's mother, as well as other secrets.

A rather confusing episode and I'm guessing some payback next time. Hopefully.
Stark700May 25, 2012 3:31 PM
May 24, 2012 11:27 PM

Oct 2011
The Naru "betrayal" felt quite abrupt. Definitely Truth had affected her memories in some way.
May 24, 2012 11:29 PM

Sep 2008
Is it just me, or did anyone else think that the pic right before the credits looked alot like Nirvash type the END?
May 25, 2012 12:53 AM

Oct 2008
This episode felt a bit... disjointed. It could be because of the trippy "dream" sequences, though they certainly seem connected to what happened with Naru, via through the Scub Coral somehow. I was hoping for a bit of wind-down in the next episode, believing that there would be some sort of conflict-resolution during this one, but it just seems no one can get a break from the rapid-fire events that keep presenting themselves, which leaves for something to be desired in the character department (this may yet be salvaged though, if I'm wrong about the next episode).

Overall, the episode was good; the first half was pretty sloppy, not only from an animation / art standpoint, but the actions of the security detail were borderline moronic (how many of your own slaughtered men does it take for you to stop trying to apprehend him alive?) - the inclusion of this "Mirror" person also seemed shoehorned in pretty lazily; I'm sure she'll see some relevant use in the coming episodes, but her "association" with Truth here seemed shallow. As for the second half, and the whole trippy dream-sequences, this could either turn out to be a nonsensical flop, or something great; I'll have faith in the writers' ability to foreshadow and be able to make sense of things in retrospection, but, as often, I'll have to take another leap of faith on this one.

While this episode may have left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, I still enjoyed it, and will probably appreciate it more when I've seen more of this series.

As for our mystery-LFO seen at the end (no pun intended), it definitely seems to be theEND as seen from the first series, all nice-and-white right before it poofed into a cloud of smoke. Anyways, given this development, I'm sure theEND was "reclaimed" by the Scub right as it was in danger from being disintegrated by Ontario #8, just like it "reclaimed" many of the humans associated with desperation disease at the end, when it was sensing impending doom from Dewey's plan. Needless to say, if this dimensional traversal theory still holds, then it seems something is going seriously awry.
DangerrMay 25, 2012 1:04 AM
May 25, 2012 1:06 AM

Dec 2007
Oh my god this episode sucked. Wow, this show just holds none of the charm Eureka 7 had. Eureka 7 is one of my favorites animes ever made, this show encapsulates none of what made it good. Bland cardboard characters, a terrible non coherent story, and boring so damn boring.

DROPPED
May 25, 2012 1:14 AM
Apr 2011
NTR! NTR! NTR!
May 25, 2012 1:16 AM

Jan 2011
Naru you broke my heart. ;_;
[center]
May 25, 2012 1:49 AM

May 2009
NTR

Mirror is Elena - same voice.
bastek66May 25, 2012 2:04 AM
May 25, 2012 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
NTR
made me so sad.
I hope this picks up stem because right now, it's falling flat.
May 25, 2012 2:16 AM

Sep 2009
What happened to this show! I started watching this because I loved Eureka Seven so much, but this episode doesn't even feel like it's from the same series.

I really hope this show gets better. It started ok but now...

EDIT: I probably should have mentioned...I absolutely hate NTR.
saxophone15May 25, 2012 3:04 AM
May 25, 2012 2:46 AM

Sep 2011
Renton- said:
Oh my god this episode sucked. Wow, this show just holds none of the charm Eureka 7 had. Eureka 7 is one of my favorites animes ever made, this show encapsulates none of what made it good. Bland cardboard characters, a terrible non coherent story, and boring so damn boring.

DROPPED

LUL. Still got 17 Episodes to go, stuff can easily pick back up, but you're right about it not having the flare of Eureka 7. This sequel, IMO doesn't feel like much of a sequel. It's almost like a Spin off, just because of how much information isn't provided, and everything is changed 100%. Not feeling the same way I did when watching E7
TyrelMay 25, 2012 2:54 AM
May 25, 2012 3:01 AM

Jan 2009
damn NTR!!! and lol we got Secret first and now Truth, so i guess will see Doubt next time
May 25, 2012 3:06 AM

Sep 2011
j0x said:
damn NTR!!! and lol we got Secret first and now Truth, so i guess will see Doubt next time

Just curious what does NTR stand for?

Think I might know but not too sure, I'm guessing its a Japanese abbreviation where the loved ones are taken away from the main protagonist.
TyrelMay 25, 2012 3:15 AM
May 25, 2012 3:17 AM

Sep 2009
Tyrel said:
j0x said:

Just curious what does NTR stand for?

Think I might know but not too sure, I'm guessing its a Japanese abbreviation where the loved ones are taken away from the main protagonist.
You are basically right. Here is a link that explains further http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=246325 (I had to look it up myself as well).
May 25, 2012 4:19 AM

May 2011
Ah shoot, truth is such a badass there.

And looks like Naru has been kidnapped.
May 25, 2012 4:26 AM

Jan 2009
So many butt hurt fags crying over there wifey being taken away XD.

I didnt release there was going to be supernatural powers, this episode kind of resembled akira for a minute. But finally we have given Naru a place in the plot she was just a useless heroine before hand. And its not really NTR when "truth" is actually a Genderless creature.
May 25, 2012 4:40 AM

Jun 2011
YES AoxFleur is more likely now :DDDD
Truth can have Naru. Never liked her anyways.

3.7/5

You guys are right about this not having remotely the same feel as E7 :/
May 25, 2012 4:46 AM

May 2009
onedaysnotice said:
YES AoxFleur is more likely now :DDDD

Hahaha, oh wow.
May 25, 2012 5:30 AM

Oct 2011
So many issues with the episode:

-So stupid that truth made an explosion but only mirror survived.
-In fact why is a scub coral research company hiring a singer in the first place?
-Smugglers are annoying and how they got the job in the first place is retarded
-Truth has to be the most wierdest enemy I have ever seen, from the get up to the holding a microphone and telling his goal to the enemy
-Rebecca should have died by Truth's attack but survived because of plot armour
-Such disrespect by Jiroh/Gazelle to his father, that pissed me off
-Didn't really notice how slutty Naru is dressed
-How the hell did Ao get to Naro was exactly? She was walking randomly alone and then appears with Truth
-Why didn't Ao use Nirvash to catch Naru
-The two above points was a dream (waste of time) but it did happen. Does that make sense?
-Naru going with Truth was unquestionable forced and didn't make sense and why the hell truth is even interested in Naro]

Biggest pet peeve with the show is how Ao looks like a lesbian dyke. Sorry but the hair cut is feminine (including the hair colour) and his god damn LFO custom.

FIX THIS PLEASE!
GovMay 25, 2012 5:34 AM
May 25, 2012 5:32 AM
Jul 2007
i can't follow anymore this anime. wtf is going on. its like random events and we have still no clue why this is a sequel......i mean yeah we saw eureka and stuff but its just so random.
May 25, 2012 5:41 AM

Apr 2010
Generic overpowered villain #1

2/5
May 25, 2012 5:54 AM

Jul 2008

Thats probably because he took care she survives. Guy just kills fodder, not people who he finds interesting.

-In fact why is a scub coral research company hiring a singer in the first place?

Obviously, there is something about Elena/Mirror that is not normal.

-Truth has to be the most wierdest enemy I have ever seen, from the get up to the holding a microphone and telling his goal to the enemy

Saw quite a few such people... some even do it if the enemy has a chance of fighting them. Truth is (currently) unbeatable so he can fool around as much as he wants. It is like you play a game with "God Mode" cheat or have an OP character: you fuck around as much as you want

He just pushed her away, didn't do anything fatal or destructive. Why he didn't attempt to kill her is most likely "on a whim"

To be perfectly honest, his father is a narrow-minded dick.

-The two above points was a dream (waste of time) but it did happen. Does that make sense?

If Truth is to be trusted, this ain't a normal world. As such, some things work differently. How did this happen will obviously be explained later on.

-Naru going with Truth was unquestionable forced and didn't make sense and why the hell truth is even interested in Naro

dunno, probably because she is not a normal human... she can fly for fuck's sake.

i can't follow anymore this anime. wtf is going on. its like random events and we have still no clue why this is a sequel......i mean yeah we saw eureka and stuff but its just so random.

Just because one doesn't understand what is currently happening doesn't make it random.
Also, sequels are not necessarily made in exact same style as the their prequels. In other words, as someone here said it is a spin-off style sequel: same universe but focuses on a different parts of it in a different way.
May 25, 2012 6:05 AM

Oct 2011
Nayrael said:

Thats probably because he took care she survives. Guy just kills fodder, not people who he finds interesting.

Saw quite a few such people... some even do it if the enemy has a chance of fighting them. Truth is (currently) unbeatable so he can fool around as much as he wants. It is like you play a game with "God Mode" cheat or have an OP character: you fuck around as much as you want

He just pushed her away, didn't do anything fatal or destructive. Why he didn't attempt to kill her is most likely "on a whim"

If Truth is to be trusted, this ain't a normal world. As such, some things work differently. How did this happen will obviously be explained later on.

-Naru going with Truth was unquestionable forced and didn't make sense and why the hell truth is even interested in Naro

dunno, probably because she is not a normal human... she can fly for fuck's sake.

Just because one doesn't understand what is currently happening doesn't make it random.
Also, sequels are not necessarily made in exact same style as the their prequels. In other words, as someone here said it is a spin-off style sequel: same universe but focuses on a different parts of it in a different way.
Nayrael said:

Holy crap your fanboyism is too far, most if not all your explanations were assumptions on your part. Try as you might but this episode was a disaster on many levels. Why should I assume all those things just for the episode to make sense? It was just ass pulling from the creator of the show and smeared all across the episode.

Step back and re watch the episode to see how things were a mess. I am trying to like this show but it has so many things wrong with it that's its getting hard.
May 25, 2012 6:08 AM

Jul 2010
Is it bad that I find Truth more interesting than AO? Anyway it's looking like this series isn't doing the original any favors. It's Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam(well not that bad) all over again.
MEsoJDMay 25, 2012 6:12 AM
May 25, 2012 6:36 AM
Oct 2010
Whoa, that turn of events took me by surprise.

DarthVantos said:
And its not really NTR when "truth" is actually a Genderless creature.
As if that mattered, moron.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 25, 2012 7:01 AM
May 2009
NTR, lol.

Actually, it didn't feel that abrupt to me. And actually, this episode gave me that feeling of E7. These dream-mixed-with-reality episodes from E7, to be more precise. There were some if you don't remember. It's really interesting.
I'm really curious about mr Truth.
Still, like someone above said, it's Ginyoku no Fam all over again... Doesn't really feel like a sequel. Though in Fam we at least had some old characters appear.
May 25, 2012 7:48 AM

Aug 2008
this reminds me a little bit of the weird dream Renton had in the previous season.

And damn, I hate the direction this is going... I don't like the idea that Ao has a love rival.
May 25, 2012 8:22 AM

Nov 2007
i can't believe that all of my expectations for this anime will be ruined by this character named truth. 5 minutes in and i feel like i'm getting tortured.
May 25, 2012 9:37 AM

Oct 2008
I can't believe so many of you are serious about the NTR; I don't think she's "in love" with him - most of these dream "sequences" I believe were just Truth mind-fucking and infiltrating Ao's mind, and consequently, found Naru. My take is that with Ao being a half-Coralian, he's almost sort of like a walking compac drive, always having a sort of link to the Scub Coral. Assuming that Truth is similar in this regard, and has mastery over his Coralian abilities, upon finding Naru through Ao's memories, was able to recognize her latent abilities through their connection to the Scub Coral. I'm assuming the actual first encounter between Naru and Truth was different, and just another reason why this whole NTR theory isn't yet viable.

Another complaint I'm getting tired of seeing is how this series "just doesn't feel the same at all", and I ask: What of it? I personally find it refreshing that it's taking such a different setting and mood in contrast to the original series, and commend the creators for taking a riskier route for such. I'll also concede, however, that this last episode was relatively weak, and probably the worst in the series thus far, but was hardly the train-wreck most are making it out to be. Regarding its "incoherence", mostly these "dream" sequences, I'll just say that we have to have faith in the writers for being able to make sense of it later on, just as we did with all the trippy Acperience episodes from the first series (though they were often considerably more abstract).

Oh, and Fam (Last Exile) was an absolute failure in my eyes, and while I can see why people draw the comparison, I don't think Ao has even come close to falling as far.
May 25, 2012 9:46 AM

Dec 2011
I skipped a lot of this episode. I was confused in the latter half cause I did not know that Ao was dreaming. Dissapointed that we did not get to see more of Truth after Ao launch the Mark I.

gmsephiroth said:
Is it just me, or did anyone else think that the pic right before the credits looked alot like Nirvash type the END?

I know. I think it the END too.
May 25, 2012 10:09 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
I find it funny people think thinks the original was better while at episode 7 in E7 nothing important happened. Even by ep14 in E7, the plot hasn't really progressed that much either.

Nowadays, the time where slow start and solid character building is long gone. In 2012, if you don't have some random action sequences in the first episode, you can't survive. It's a sad reality but times have changed.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 25, 2012 10:23 AM

Jan 2012
cafekun said:
i can't believe that all of my expectations for this anime will be ruined by this character named truth. 5 minutes in and i feel like i'm getting tortured.

Yep....I actually started this episode and remembered that "Oh wait...We have a new douchenozzle here to join our character roster", and honestly i wasn't looking forward to this episode at all, because i knew exactly what would happen. The creators would push this guy as an extremely powerful antagonist, which the entire episode we'll get absolutely no information about him, and we just get to see that "Ok, he's overpowered".

Yaaay....Nothing about this episode was enjoyable. It was just bland and overall boring.....Then we get Naru being a straight up bitch to Ao in his dream. Then he wakes up only to find she's kidnapped......Or more or less she left with the douche in black. Yeah.....Definitely liking Eureka 7 a lot better than this "sequel".

I agree that the environment feels way too different and that it feels more of a spin-off than a sequel.
May 25, 2012 10:24 AM
Aug 2010
As for the connection between e7 and ao: http://i.imgur.com/T67Fb.jpg

as for the robot: http://i.imgur.com/BxS6m.jpg
May 25, 2012 10:25 AM

Feb 2012
Eureka 7 didnt get good(for me) till like ep 24 or something,at the end of the 2nd season or the beginning of the 3rd season(when i mean 2nd or 3rd season i mean by the Openings) that's when i really started to love this series.
If you dont know what NTR means it's just a abbreviation for Netorare here is some info on the topic for you non Hentai readers(or younger audience), just click the spoiler tab.

That being said i didnt like Naru to begin with, she seemed like slutty type, just look how she dresses lol jk.
IciBurnMay 25, 2012 10:32 AM
May 25, 2012 10:48 AM

Oct 2011
NTR
Goddamn it. This episode hurt the series for me. Now we don't know what parts of the 'dream' happened, what parts were metaphors, and what parts just plain didn't happen.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
May 25, 2012 10:50 AM
Aug 2010
well it isnt really NTR. Im pretty sure AO didnt even feel real love for her. Heck they are 12 people... He prolly is only scared for her, they are chldhoold friends after all.
May 25, 2012 11:04 AM

Jan 2012
triforcebih said:

Still considered a spin-off. As a sequel this is just garbage. I consider a sequel something that progresses a story, and not take it into a completely new place. At this point unless we have any of the original characters, other than Eureka......Then i honestly don't give a flying.....Well i just don't care about the connection between this and Eureka 7.
May 25, 2012 11:35 AM

Dec 2010
Worst episode so far imo; the antagonist was way OP; certain ppl survived in BS ways, like that singer Mirror and such; the second half "dream" was totally O_O, also Naru was T_T the whole freaken way, i won't drop it or anything since it still has a ways to go and it can change, but with the way its going my hopes have been shot down a bit, this episode reminded me even more of how inferior this series is to its prequel.
May 25, 2012 11:37 AM
Aug 2010
Ahri said:
triforcebih said:

Still considered a spin-off. As a sequel this is just garbage. I consider a sequel something that progresses a story, and not take it into a completely new place. At this point unless we have any of the original characters, other than Eureka......Then i honestly don't give a flying.....Well i just don't care about the connection between this and Eureka 7.

I got some weird feeling that this show will be longer than the announced 24 eps lol
May 25, 2012 11:39 AM

Aug 2010
Ahri said:

Still considered a spin-off. As a sequel this is just garbage. I consider a sequel something that progresses a story, and not take it into a completely new place.

A sequel is not just limited to a continuation of a show. You can't argue with that, regardless of what you think a sequel is, this is a sequel having direct relation to the past series (with nirvash, scub corals, and eureka). Plus the show has more than half the way to go, don't get your panties in a bunch because there's nothing super solid that links it to the past series yet.

Oh, and anyone who really expected this to be exactly like the first E7 is a complete idiot. Different cast, in the distant future (at least a 15 year skip or however old AO is) so this obviously WASN'T going to be E7. Idiots need to realize that a sequel of this nature will more than likely have a different feel than previous series.
May 25, 2012 11:46 AM

Jan 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
Worst episode so far imo; the antagonist was way OP; certain ppl survived in BS ways, like that singer Mirror and such; the second half "dream" was totally O_O, also Naru was T_T the whole freaken way, i won't drop it or anything since it still has a ways to go and it can change, but with the way its going my hopes have been shot down a bit, this episode reminded me even more of how inferior this series is to its prequel.

My thoughts exactly, it's not bad enough to drop.....But compared to it's predecessor it's pretty bad.....Them introducing the "overpowered enemy with superpowers" really set this title back for me.....I don't really mind that trope, however when it comes to this series....I expected better....Eureka 7 might've had Duey or w/e you spell his name....But he was in no way overpowered with super powers.....and even though the Nirvash was extremely powerful, Renton still struggled, even the END still didn't seem too overpowering.

Iunno....I just feel that this series is a little more generic compared to Eureka 7.....
May 25, 2012 12:01 PM

Jan 2008
Oh wow, that blurred out IFO showed before the ED has to be Type theEND. The red marks matches.
May 25, 2012 12:02 PM

Aug 2008
bastek66 said:
NTR

Mirror is Elena - same voice.

SO MUCH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
May 25, 2012 12:21 PM

Oct 2008
Ahri said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

My thoughts exactly, it's not bad enough to drop.....But compared to it's predecessor it's pretty bad.....Them introducing the "overpowered enemy with superpowers" really set this title back for me.....I don't really mind that trope, however when it comes to this series....I expected better....Eureka 7 might've had Duey or w/e you spell his name....But he was in no way overpowered with super powers.....and even though the Nirvash was extremely powerful, Renton still struggled, even the END still didn't seem too overpowering.

Iunno....I just feel that this series is a little more generic compared to Eureka 7.....

Dewey had more power at his disposal than Truth does... well, at least seen thus far. Not only did he have amazing cunning and charisma, but by the end, he had the entire Federation at his disposal, with all its military and technological might. In order for Truth, who has none of that, to be a viable threat, it doesn't hurt to give him some extraordinary abilities.
Ahri said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Dewey Novak, in my opinion, was even more powerful, as he not only had an amazing penchant for cunning and charisma, but also by the end had the entire technological and military strength of the Federation behind him. Truth, conversely, is at this point a great mystery, and we can't really comprehend what kind of threat he poses at this point. Belonging to no faction other than himself, it only serves to give him extraordinary abilities, all the more if he's a being born from the Scub Coral itself. Even Norb, who was completely human, was able to channel the power of the Scub Coral through himself with an embedded compac drive. Conceptually, a being born from the Scub, or connected to it in a greater way should be able to possess powers far beyond what Norb has displayed. This Truth character can work, as long as they give him some substance.

Crazy theory: "Truth" is a corrupted Coralian, born from Dewey's madness. Remember at the end of the first series, he devised a Dead Man's Switch, with the compac drive embedded in his chest? I'm assuming it had an unintended side-effect. It was really only intended to forcing Eureka / Anemone to become the new (and consequently, unstable) command cluster, but having the compac embedded also deeply connected himself with the Scub Coral itself; I'm assuming that upon his "death", a residual of his consciousness remained within the Scub, though probably lost its sense of identity, and eventually, in the exodus of the Scub Coral into this other universe, "Truth" was born along the way, seemingly in an amnesiac state. This is of course purely out-there speculation, but an interesting thought, nonetheless. It may also explain his obsession with the Nirvash and Eureka.
DangerrMay 25, 2012 12:51 PM
May 25, 2012 12:29 PM

Sep 2011
Darkdrone said:
So many issues with the episode:

-Smugglers are annoying and how they got the job in the first place is retarded
-Didn't really notice how slutty Naru is dressed
-How the hell did Ao get to Naro was exactly? She was walking randomly alone and then appears with Truth
-Why didn't Ao use Nirvash to catch Naru
-Naru going with Truth was unquestionable forced and didn't make sense and why the hell truth is even interested in Naro]

Biggest pet peeve with the show is how Ao looks like a lesbian dyke. Sorry but the hair cut is feminine (including the hair colour) and his god damn LFO custom.

FIX THIS PLEASE!

Some of your pet peeves are just stupid

-Naru - Dressing slutty, well thats not really slutty.. Compared to a lot of anime, but its getting there
-Singer- I believe she is Elena, just because of how she has the same skin color and how her voice is the same
-Naru going with truth, something to do with her past and how she got sick (Probably connected to -Truth). As we see a LFO near the end (TheEND LFO From E7)
-Jiroh/Gazelle disrespect? We always see this type of time in anime get used to it.
-How did Ao get to Naru? it was all a dream..if you payed attention (For Ao, it was a dream, but in reality it actually happened) Truth copied, Ao's form I believe, or Naru imagined Ao.
May 25, 2012 12:53 PM

Sep 2010
So much hate here....

There are some cliche shitz like over powered villain, important people surviving in most radical ways, dreams coming true, etc. But still lot better than other airing anime in this season. Accel World for a example. Accel World in other hand is 99% cliche but most people admire it.
May 25, 2012 1:00 PM

Oct 2008
twonline said:
So much hate here....

There are some cliche shitz like over powered villain, important people surviving in most radical ways, dreams coming true, etc. But still lot better than other airing shounen anime in this season. Accel World for a example.

The reason for high scrutiny is based upon love and respect for the previous series, which will consequently be a basis for judging this one; in this light I can understand it. However, I think a lot of people had misplaced expectations for what the series would be, and I generally think the quality has been up to par with the original. I will say a weak point of this series, thus far, has been its presumptions about its characters; it hasn't done quite enough to invest us in its characters up to this point, with the exception of Ao, Naru, and our favorite band of smugglers (specifically Gazelle). Fleur and Elena need some developing, but it seems that we're at least getting some for Fleur next episode.
DangerrMay 25, 2012 1:10 PM
May 25, 2012 1:42 PM

Mar 2009
MEsoJD said:
Is it bad that I find Truth more interesting than AO? Anyway it's looking like this series isn't doing the original any favors. It's Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam(well not that bad) all over again.

Not even close.
May 25, 2012 1:48 PM

Dec 2010
Mormegil said:
MEsoJD said:

Not even close.

Perhaps so, perhaps not, i can't say since i haven't seen Fam, i only saw Last Exile; but i can however agree that this series is by no means doing the original any favors...if anything is "not even close" it is this series to the original. At this point I'm trying my best to not even compare them, for it is insulting to do so. As a spinoff maybe it can regain itself since it has a lot of episodes...but as a sequel....it would need a freaken 180
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

96 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.