MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 264 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Naruto: Shippuuden »» Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 264 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 264 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

44 50.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

19 21.84%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 22.99%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.45%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.15%
Voters: 87

05-25-12, 2:47 AM

Boring Ep, next ep looks like too many flashbacks
Where is Bleach when you need it :'(

EDIT: Why does Haku have lipsticks in the flashback of next ep preview, isnt he suppose to be a guy? XD
Modified by Zee530, 05-25-12, 2:50 AM

05-25-12, 4:21 AM

It's just me or someone else has noticed that the quality of animation in these last episodes is fucking good ?!

05-25-12, 4:40 AM

I just doesn't like flashbacks(which was shown before) that take up more than 1/4 of the episode. It would be more effective if it's just quick flashing of scenes and some important speech to refresh our memory if necessary.

Anyway this episode is fine, maybe 4/5. Since it's much related to the main story line, though little.

05-25-12, 6:42 AM

Kabuto now holds the upper hand over the masked man. I wonder how the Edo Tensei will be stopped in the end...

05-25-12, 8:33 AM

Kabuto still has a trick up his sleeve since he told Tobi Edo Tensei's weakness. Prepare yourselves for a flashback episode. Looks like the actual fight is not gonna start until ep 266.

05-25-12, 8:37 AM

love its good 2 know about edo tensi i think that kaboto didnt tell madara about the real weekness that edo tensi have and good 2 know the risks of using kiobe chakra the last 5 min is the best indeed
one bad thing that we will not see naruto in full pigo mode like bee cuz he can use tailed beast bomb without transforming into pigo only by using kiobe chakra

05-25-12, 6:18 PM

These episodes all seem too short. Comes down to about 20 minutes without the opening and ending credits. It seems like there's still a lot to establish before the war really gets going, but it's going at a slow pace.

LOL at then ending of the Zetsu eruption. Looked like you-know-what >_<

05-25-12, 7:20 PM

Zee530 said:
"EDIT: Why does Haku have lipsticks in the flashback of next ep preview, isnt he suppose to be a guy? XD"

Well, throughout the whole arc he dressed as a girl, he's supposed to look very androgynous. That's why Naruto was shocked to find out that Haku was a guy since he found him so beautiful (same scene as the lipstick one).

I guess it makes it more about the relationship between Zabuza and Haku rather than any romance.

05-26-12, 4:44 AM

idiots, stop whining about " the actual fights "

just watch the series.

if you want just damn fights and action go watch something else like gurren lagann or dragonball z.

05-26-12, 9:36 AM

I have two irritations with this site:

Why does this site not allow a rating system that allows for 0.5 point subdivisions?

Sometimes I'd like to give a series an 8.5 because it is better than an 8 but it doesn't deserve a 9.

Also, when I vote, I am forced into a one thru five, and a 4.5 may be the most accurate answer.

I love precision is the point. You will get more meaningful data with a 0.5 subdivided scale in both instances. Aniidb displays data to 0.01 subdivisions. I think that that is overkill, but that the 0.5 subdivided scale makes sense!!!

Anyone agree? Disagree? Indifferent? I'm curious!

05-26-12, 12:20 PM

I hate how in anime Kabuto is a sick bastard, when in manga
:(
Great episode, I LOVED CHIBI KITSUNE-NARUTO AT THE BEGINING :D
Next episode is about Haku& Zabuza - totally in love with this arc <3 But why they made Haku with lipstic, nooo T_T He WAS girlish, but no a transvestite... He looked girly enough without it, yet he was kind of bishounen, totally loved it. Hope it won't stands out too much :<

05-26-12, 12:42 PM

I enjoyed learing about the reanimation jutsu and the tailed beast bomb, overall the episode was awesome -5/5 and seems like the next one will be awesome as well, cant wait !

05-27-12, 2:46 AM

Eruption of all the zetsu was crazy... To be honest though you would think it'd be easy to counter, once you fight one I'm sure it's the same with the next one, the only thing maybe is they'll get tired and slow down then get overrun.. Unless they have different moves ?

Sigh at this being delayed broadcast for next episode
Modified by giraffesyo, 05-27-12, 2:50 AM

05-27-12, 7:04 AM

If it's not filler for me it's 5/5 =)

05-27-12, 11:00 PM

Chibi_Ubu said:
I have two irritations with this site:

Why does this site not allow a rating system that allows for 0.5 point subdivisions?

Sometimes I'd like to give a series an 8.5 because it is better than an 8 but it doesn't deserve a 9.

Also, when I vote, I am forced into a one thru five, and a 4.5 may be the most accurate answer.

I love precision is the point. You will get more meaningful data with a 0.5 subdivided scale in both instances. Aniidb displays data to 0.01 subdivisions. I think that that is overkill, but that the 0.5 subdivided scale makes sense!!!

Anyone agree? Disagree? Indifferent? I'm curious!

Well I don't really have this problem. For example if someone who had never watched Naruto before asked you "is it good?" and your first answer/thoughts is "very good" than just rate it "8/10". If it's "fine", just rate it as "6/10". Well at least that's how I rate anime to avoid this difficulty(since I do have it before).

As for your second point, I'm not very sure about it. Probably 10 options would be too large for a poll, and there's not much people voting anyway. I usually don't vote on episode poll since I don't think people would look at the thread which would be full of spoilers, then watch the episode. But oh well, whichever suits you the best.

PS: I don't think suggesting the decimal rating would be worked as it had been turned down many times as mentioned in the FAQ.

05-29-12, 9:04 AM

Shanablaze said:

It is absolutely a sin to be an anime fan and not at least experience "Akira" once in your life time.

[img]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/link9us.png[/img]

[img]http://backloggery.com/link9us/sig.gif[/img]

05-31-12, 6:03 AM

An army of White Zetsu's like Canon Fodders

The explanation of the Reanimation Jutsu was interesting

I think it also gave a hint who Tobi really is, although Kabuto doesn't know himself

06-01-12, 11:37 PM

It wasn't the best and not the worst; just all talk. Naruto furthers his training, Anko's life still hangs in the balance, and Kabuto and Madara try to work each other during battle meeting negotiations. Again not that great just informative. I'm interested to see Zabuza and Haku again.

06-01-12, 11:53 PM

The flashbacks didnt really bother me, but what did was the animation. What the hell happened to the budget.

08-09-12, 1:31 AM

Okay so Naruto's dad really was a genius.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices