Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 8 Discussion

May 30, 2012 12:24 AM

zerolegends said:
If Ayumu had to choose between all of them... i'd say they make a What if Episode showing the cause and effects of choosing that girl xD

yeah they should pull a clanned out of their hat.

May 30, 2012 1:09 AM

zerolegends said:
If Ayumu had to choose between all of them... i'd say they make a What if Episode showing the cause and effects of choosing that girl xD

Hell yeah! That's a great idea for an ova.

This ep completely made me a fan of the show again can't wait for the next one.

May 30, 2012 4:54 AM

raxius1230 said:

Also Kyoko is all LOVE!!

well....Maybe not.

LMAO HAHAHA!!! DAT GIF IS FRIGGIN' SAVED!

Totally Love This Yandere Episode! ;D

Also, Finally A Sera Character Development!
Modified by Tennouji, May 30, 2012 5:19 AM

May 31, 2012 9:14 AM

Yeah... Kyouko thoroughly creeped me out in this episode.
Time waits for no one...

DrunkenBlowfish said:
Ho-oh, I'd imagine its like a Skittles flavored turkey.

May 31, 2012 11:41 PM

This anime gets even more pointless.

They wasted another FULL episode just to tell us 10 seconds of information...this is beyond stupid.

There is next to NOTHING of plot to this season and everything is too damn random.

To call this season a disappointment would be a huge understatement.
Modified by ichigo03, May 31, 2012 11:44 PM

Jun 1, 2012 10:14 AM

ichigo03 said:

They wasted another FULL episode just to tell us 10 seconds of information...this is beyond stupid.

There is next to NOTHING of plot to this season and everything is too damn random.

Pfffffft Like I've already said to someone else, if you're watching this series for plot, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Stop watching and then stop complaining. Jeeze.

Jun 1, 2012 12:31 PM

Paradoxine said:
Pfffffft Like I've already said to someone else, if you're watching this series for plot, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Stop watching and then stop complaining. Jeeze.

You see, I hate it when people do this...

The first season was much more interesting and had a better feel to it than this season.

Fine, if you want to say that the plot is not the selling point then WHAT IS?

The randomness?

This ISN'T a gag anime, I'm fine with the harem aspects of it, but other than that there's nothing left but pure random episodes with NO COHESIVENESS.

I'll admit that some of the characters are very fun and likable to watch, but without a story then there is very little interest!

That's why PLOT is so important in anime such as this.

If you want to have a pure comedy anime then why the fuck do they even bother with the HALF-ASSED plot they have attempted in these last few episodes.

Sorry, but this anime is badly made....either you do pure random comedy or you stick to a cohesive plot....you can't have it both ways!

Jun 1, 2012 2:23 PM

ichigo03 said:
Paradoxine said:

You see, I hate it when people do this...

The first season was much more interesting and had a better feel to it than this season.

Fine, if you want to say that the plot is not the selling point then WHAT IS?

The randomness?

This ISN'T a gag anime, I'm fine with the harem aspects of it, but other than that there's nothing left but pure random episodes with NO COHESIVENESS.

I'll admit that some of the characters are very fun and likable to watch, but without a story then there is very little interest!

That's why PLOT is so important in anime such as this.

If you want to have a pure comedy anime then why the fuck do they even bother with the HALF-ASSED plot they have attempted in these last few episodes.

Sorry, but this anime is badly made....either you do pure random comedy or you stick to a cohesive plot....you can't have it both ways!

Huh? So for an anime to be 'decent' it has to do one thing and one thing only? That's bull. Look, if you don't find this anime funny, or entertaining, then fine. If you hadn't noticed by the 8th episode, alot of this anime series is meant to be funny or at the very least entertaining. This isn't the kind of anime you watch for twists in plot and a running commentary on the humanity.

Regarding cohesiveness, again, I see absolutely no substantiation to that claim. Just because It isn't hurtling towards a set plot-line at 100mph, doesn't mean It's not cohesive. So far every episode has led realistically into the other, so please, stop making pseudo-excuses as to why this anime is objectively bad when in reality, you don't don't like it, simple as.

Honestly, I think you'll find, by looking through this thread and others that MOST people aren't watching for plot, yet they don't think it's 'bad' or think the plot is 'half-assed'. You're right, I hate it when people rage on anime for not being perfect for you specifically. Watch. Something. Else.

Finally, don't apologize to me, you're only frustrating yourself. While I continue to enjoy this series to it's conclusion, you will presumably keep hating it episode after episode.

Jun 2, 2012 8:43 PM

^I didn't say this anime was "Bad", I said it was "Badly made".....and I'm sticking to that.

BTW, just because the majority of people like an anime, that doesn't make it good.

Like I said, I like the characters and the comedy can be good at times.

The problem is that it's inconsistent and right now near the end they finally decide to do a half-assed plot.

I have a right to criticize an anime just like anyone else has the right to praise it!

Jun 7, 2012 3:34 PM

Todd_Jensen said:

If this series doesn't get a season 3, I'm going straight to Japan to protest.

Allow me to join you

Jun 23, 2012 3:00 PM

Well, that was a lop-sided mixer! I mean, 2 boys and two wrestlers? Well, the girls seemed to have fun!

A shame Saras couldn't make it!

Jun 25, 2012 2:50 AM

Still waiting for Mamiko Noto...

Jul 3, 2012 11:12 PM

3/5 meh episode as usual, though Kyouko definitely improved it. Quite a few non-Yuu flags this season, I'm not really happy about that.

Also everything in Ichigo03's post; I was so looking forward to this season...

Jul 7, 2012 1:55 AM

That's some twisted "drama" right there in the graveyard. An exchange between a killer and her victim that is only possible in this show. Ayumu kept his end of the bargain, but it remains to be seen if Kyouko really upheld hers. Is that really Chris's weakness? Enjoyable episode, though I couldn't shake off the feeling that Ayumu's been had...

Jul 7, 2012 3:34 AM

Epic yandere is epic.

Plus the printout at the end = hilarious

Aug 2, 2012 12:15 PM

Wow, Kyouko was hilarious here. I found the part where she was on the swing and laughing like a deranged maniac particularly hilarious. I don't feel the need to point out how full of win Ayumu is.

ichigo03 said:

This is so laughable it hurts. Kore wa Zombie is the last show I'd go to for a plot. I feel as though I'm needlessly repeating myself, but the "plot" of the first season was so god awful that it pretty much dragged down the comedy that the series is so good at. I watch this for one thing only: the laughs. I'd imagine that's the same for others.
Modified by Ston3_FreeN7, Aug 2, 2012 12:24 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Aug 5, 2012 11:10 PM

Kyoko is awesome, and this episode was full of win.

Aug 7, 2012 4:27 PM

Kyoko is my girl it was nice seeing her again. I laughed my ass off when she was on the swings. xD NOOOOOO she left I hope that Ayumu never forgets her like he promised. T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

Sep 28, 2012 8:25 AM

MASK DONALDS!!!

Oct 3, 2012 3:38 PM

Are you sure Kyoko is not from the Higurashi verse? o.o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 3, 2012 1:29 AM

i dunno what to think of kyoko loool that scary side of her really creeps me out, murderous intention all over but she also got a SOFT side? o.OOO verrrrrrry interesting character!....she definitely nuts. When she kissed the blood wound of ayumu after stabbing him, that was @_@@@@@ definitely few loose screws looool, but fitting for her character. nevertheless pretty GOOD episode! I like THAT who is the King GAME XDDD Really fun

Dec 15, 2012 9:11 AM

Yandere FTW <3

Feb 26, 2013 1:28 PM

Not bad, it was nice to see Kyouko again and well she had a nice role on her own being crazy like fuck but being really sweet in the end! Lets see what's next though!

Jul 9, 2013 8:48 AM

Aww, Sera is having some trouble hiding her love for Ayumu, and Kyouto is pretty freaky, first she's sour, then she's sweet, just like a sour patch. The party was pretty interesting, and the see through shirts were very fashionable, where can I get one myself?

Aug 21, 2013 2:01 PM

higurashi faces , Zoogle , macdonald sponsored wrestlers , Boobs this is like christmas
Best Female & My Wingman

Sep 23, 2013 8:50 AM

Kyouko was very cute when she said that she loves Aikawa....she is very pretty and dangerous ahah ^^
Seraphim and Eucliwood were both worrying Aikawa,does it mean that they both love him? ahah
Great episode!

Dec 25, 2013 3:49 PM

I laughed so hard in the first half, Kyouko is so crazy. xD

And... that final mesage, huh? O.o

Jan 21, 2014 1:12 PM

Haha! Man, Kyouko is a nut. Glad to she her come around at the end... Even if she had to stab Aikawa first.

Ayumu "300%!" punches self in face -> I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!

Apr 26, 2014 10:25 AM

I love kyouko, but she needs to get her stuff straightened out. What if ayumi wasn't a zombie and she stabbed him to get close to him?

May 20, 2014 9:22 AM

Zero plot during this second season tho..

Jun 21, 2014 11:37 AM

Lmao that ZOOGLE.
Kyouko is back and just freaks everyone out in her yandere mode.In the end,it's revealed that Miss fairy is prone to tickling to her sides (wat),can't wait to see how that turns out!

Aug 6, 2014 2:42 PM

I think that Kyoko's not being evil anymore is a good thing. But I'm gonna miss her evil humor. xD

Aug 21, 2014 4:06 AM

Meh, pretty weak. Hiramatsu - cuteness overload though.

Sep 20, 2014 10:02 AM

That was funny! Kyouko is cray cray! LOL!

Dec 16, 2014 4:14 PM

Nooo Kyoko don't go, I need my crazy and hot chicks to stay for more than one episode ;_;

Mar 3, 2015 2:33 AM

Dat Kyoko <3 hope we'll see more of her.
Nice way to confess ^^
King's game was funny.

Apr 17, 2015 12:16 PM

Yandere at it's finest.

Hiramatsu is so adorable! :3 That hug was cute.

I liked how Sera, Haruna and Yuu were jealous of number 7.

Ayumu and Orito were hilarious, like always.

May 12, 2015 9:17 AM

Awwwn, Seras being all dere x)
Ayumu have such a comprehensive harem. Though, quite dangerous.

Kyouko still doing some crazy batshit. That ending was a bit sad though. I'm feeling conflicted :/
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jan 19, 1:43 PM

IDGAF about some pretentious smartasses' reviews/commentaries about this series.

This is secretly genius.

Just as EVA was in its time and then Magical Madoka

Thus "Is this a Zombie?" joins the exclusive non-thriller/serious/dramatic series club that actually are too much for your below-average brain to handle.

This and "One Punch Man" are two jewels.

Apr 18, 11:03 AM

Just watched school days and future diary on going... why did yandere doing this to me! Why cant I watch without em!はははは!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]