MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead »» Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
View Poll Results: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

156 82.98%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 14.36%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 2.13%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.53%
Voters: 188

05-30-12, 12:24 AM

zerolegends said:
If Ayumu had to choose between all of them... i'd say they make a What if Episode showing the cause and effects of choosing that girl xD

yeah they should pull a clanned out of their hat.

05-30-12, 1:09 AM

zerolegends said:
If Ayumu had to choose between all of them... i'd say they make a What if Episode showing the cause and effects of choosing that girl xD

Hell yeah! That's a great idea for an ova.

This ep completely made me a fan of the show again can't wait for the next one.

05-30-12, 4:54 AM

raxius1230 said:

Also Kyoko is all LOVE!!

well....Maybe not.

LMAO HAHAHA!!! DAT GIF IS FRIGGIN' SAVED!

Totally Love This Yandere Episode! ;D

Also, Finally A Sera Character Development!
Modified by Tennouji_, 05-30-12, 5:19 AM

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

05-31-12, 9:14 AM

Yeah... Kyouko thoroughly creeped me out in this episode.
First foray into the forums: May 31st, 2012.

Time waits for no one...

DrunkenBlowfish said:
Ho-oh, I'd imagine its like a Skittles flavored turkey.

05-31-12, 11:41 PM

This anime gets even more pointless.

They wasted another FULL episode just to tell us 10 seconds of information...this is beyond stupid.

There is next to NOTHING of plot to this season and everything is too damn random.

To call this season a disappointment would be a huge understatement.
Modified by ichigo03, 05-31-12, 11:44 PM

06-01-12, 10:14 AM

ichigo03 said:

They wasted another FULL episode just to tell us 10 seconds of information...this is beyond stupid.

There is next to NOTHING of plot to this season and everything is too damn random.

Pfffffft Like I've already said to someone else, if you're watching this series for plot, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Stop watching and then stop complaining. Jeeze.

06-01-12, 12:31 PM

Paradoxine said:
Pfffffft Like I've already said to someone else, if you're watching this series for plot, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. Stop watching and then stop complaining. Jeeze.

You see, I hate it when people do this...

The first season was much more interesting and had a better feel to it than this season.

Fine, if you want to say that the plot is not the selling point then WHAT IS?

The randomness?

This ISN'T a gag anime, I'm fine with the harem aspects of it, but other than that there's nothing left but pure random episodes with NO COHESIVENESS.

I'll admit that some of the characters are very fun and likable to watch, but without a story then there is very little interest!

That's why PLOT is so important in anime such as this.

If you want to have a pure comedy anime then why the fuck do they even bother with the HALF-ASSED plot they have attempted in these last few episodes.

Sorry, but this anime is badly made....either you do pure random comedy or you stick to a cohesive plot....you can't have it both ways!

06-01-12, 2:23 PM

ichigo03 said:
Paradoxine said:

You see, I hate it when people do this...

The first season was much more interesting and had a better feel to it than this season.

Fine, if you want to say that the plot is not the selling point then WHAT IS?

The randomness?

This ISN'T a gag anime, I'm fine with the harem aspects of it, but other than that there's nothing left but pure random episodes with NO COHESIVENESS.

I'll admit that some of the characters are very fun and likable to watch, but without a story then there is very little interest!

That's why PLOT is so important in anime such as this.

If you want to have a pure comedy anime then why the fuck do they even bother with the HALF-ASSED plot they have attempted in these last few episodes.

Sorry, but this anime is badly made....either you do pure random comedy or you stick to a cohesive plot....you can't have it both ways!

Huh? So for an anime to be 'decent' it has to do one thing and one thing only? That's bull. Look, if you don't find this anime funny, or entertaining, then fine. If you hadn't noticed by the 8th episode, alot of this anime series is meant to be funny or at the very least entertaining. This isn't the kind of anime you watch for twists in plot and a running commentary on the humanity.

Regarding cohesiveness, again, I see absolutely no substantiation to that claim. Just because It isn't hurtling towards a set plot-line at 100mph, doesn't mean It's not cohesive. So far every episode has led realistically into the other, so please, stop making pseudo-excuses as to why this anime is objectively bad when in reality, you don't don't like it, simple as.

Honestly, I think you'll find, by looking through this thread and others that MOST people aren't watching for plot, yet they don't think it's 'bad' or think the plot is 'half-assed'. You're right, I hate it when people rage on anime for not being perfect for you specifically. Watch. Something. Else.

Finally, don't apologize to me, you're only frustrating yourself. While I continue to enjoy this series to it's conclusion, you will presumably keep hating it episode after episode.

06-02-12, 8:43 PM

^I didn't say this anime was "Bad", I said it was "Badly made".....and I'm sticking to that.

BTW, just because the majority of people like an anime, that doesn't make it good.

Like I said, I like the characters and the comedy can be good at times.

The problem is that it's inconsistent and right now near the end they finally decide to do a half-assed plot.

I have a right to criticize an anime just like anyone else has the right to praise it!

06-07-12, 3:34 PM

Todd_Jensen said:

If this series doesn't get a season 3, I'm going straight to Japan to protest.

Allow me to join you

06-23-12, 3:00 PM

Well, that was a lop-sided mixer! I mean, 2 boys and two wrestlers? Well, the girls seemed to have fun!

A shame Saras couldn't make it!

06-25-12, 2:50 AM

Still waiting for Mamiko Noto...

07-03-12, 11:12 PM

3/5 meh episode as usual, though Kyouko definitely improved it. Quite a few non-Yuu flags this season, I'm not really happy about that.

Also everything in Ichigo03's post; I was so looking forward to this season...

07-07-12, 1:55 AM

That's some twisted "drama" right there in the graveyard. An exchange between a killer and her victim that is only possible in this show. Ayumu kept his end of the bargain, but it remains to be seen if Kyouko really upheld hers. Is that really Chris's weakness? Enjoyable episode, though I couldn't shake off the feeling that Ayumu's been had...

07-07-12, 3:34 AM

Epic yandere is epic.

Plus the printout at the end = hilarious

08-02-12, 12:15 PM

Wow, Kyouko was hilarious here. I found the part where she was on the swing and laughing like a deranged maniac particularly hilarious. I don't feel the need to point out how full of win Ayumu is.

ichigo03 said:

This is so laughable it hurts. Kore wa Zombie is the last show I'd go to for a plot. I feel as though I'm needlessly repeating myself, but the "plot" of the first season was so god awful that it pretty much dragged down the comedy that the series is so good at. I watch this for one thing only: the laughs. I'd imagine that's the same for others.
Modified by insan3Spectre, 08-02-12, 12:24 PM
"That I do not understand my own mind upsets me more than I can describe" - Meruem, The Chimera Ant King.

08-05-12, 11:10 PM

Kyoko is awesome, and this episode was full of win.

08-07-12, 4:27 PM

Kyoko is my girl it was nice seeing her again. I laughed my ass off when she was on the swings. xD NOOOOOO she left I hope that Ayumu never forgets her like he promised. T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

09-28-12, 8:25 AM

MASK DONALDS!!!

10-03-12, 3:38 PM

Are you sure Kyoko is not from the Higurashi verse? o.o
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices