MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What are you watching?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» South African Anime Club »» What are you watching?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
05-22-12, 1:46 PM

Tell us what you're watching, and what you think about it! It doesn't have to be about anime -- any moving images will do (TV series, movies, televised awards shows or sports events, even youtube videos) -- but, considering the venue, it probably will be about anime most of the time.
Go ahead and share!
"Holy shit I can't remember how I got to your page but thank you so much for posting that Clannad piano video it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard thank you I fucking love you man"

XD

05-24-12, 12:55 AM

I'm watching Berserk. Not a bad anime. I just don't like the military strategising and politicking because it's aimed at 12-year-olds; for those aspects done right, watch Code Geass. The rest of Berserk is pretty interesting.

Tried to watch Texhnolyze, but it looks to be a thinking anime so I put it on hold. The only thing I'm thinking about right now is exams.

I want to watch something really light-hearted and stupid when I finish Berserk. Any suggestions?
"Holy shit I can't remember how I got to your page but thank you so much for posting that Clannad piano video it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard thank you I fucking love you man"

XD

05-24-12, 1:54 PM

highschool DxD is so awesome its its...

a mster piece love it

05-24-12, 4:49 PM

I've been trying to get a hold of that. No luck so far. Buuut ... I did get a hold of Bakuen Campus Guardress! This thing is awesome. It's got all the weirdest parts of 90s anime crammed into just a four-part OVA. Having a very good time watching it.

XD

05-26-12, 8:14 AM

High school DxD is good for your soul. If you try to ignore the Demon/Devil business.

I'm currently rewatching Kanon (2006), but the English-Dub. So far, so good

05-30-12, 6:30 AM

Besides the new and relatively new anime, I'm watching Rockman.EXE. I played the Megaman Battle Network games on GBA [emulator] so I wanted to see if the anime is as interesting

07-05-12, 10:54 AM

highschool of the dead (HOTD) is cool love zombie anime :D

07-05-12, 12:41 PM

Apart from my weekly shows I am watching Gundam (Kidō Senshi Gandam, The first original series) and Ano Hanna.

07-06-12, 1:07 PM

Glordit said:
Apart from my weekly shows I am watching Gundam (Kidō Senshi Gandam, The first original series) and Ano Hanna.
have you watch code geass that show is like gundam seed

07-06-12, 1:13 PM

DarkendAngel said:
Glordit said:
have you watch code geass that show is like gundam seed

Jip Seen Code Geass aswell :) Kind of spoiled it all for myself and started with Gundam 00, I am also enjoying Gundam Unicorn, made in 2011/12 but styled like something out of the late 70s and early 80s.

07-07-12, 2:28 PM

just watch Mysterious Girlfriend X only 13 ep need to watch the last ep tomorrow :D and then some new anime oh yea got to love the jap not in a gay way

02-22-13, 11:11 PM

Currently watching Hunter x Hunter.. Must say, one of the best anime I have seen in quite some time..

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices