Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2012 12:43 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The meeting between Kanzaki & Jin, would be traumatic for some, if they were in the same situation. I mean, meeting the head of the one who raised you? Traumatic.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 21, 2012 12:45 PM

Nov 2011
I LOL'd when Hanako referred to Kouga as a cosplayer :P. Kouga's fanboy drawing of Jin was hilarious XD.

I'm getting a bit suspicious of Hayami and his actual intentions...

Poor Jin, seeing his grandpa's disembodied head like that. At least gramps can rest in peace now after Jin freed him. His last words to Jin "Are you eating well?" was really touching :').

Oooh Konoha and Jin in the bedroom together next week? BOW CHIKA WOW WOW XD. It's probably more likely that it's a clone of Jin LOL :D.

Just occurred to me that Jin didn't get stabbed through the chest this episode haha. HOORAY! :)
jenanimeMay 21, 2012 2:21 PM
May 21, 2012 1:26 PM

Jan 2012
That was a pretty emotional encounter between Jin and Kanzaki
May 21, 2012 2:15 PM

Nov 2011
To be the Zetman, you gotta beat the Zetman. Well, a bit of a slow episode.

Dat childhood memories and design:

Kinda feel sorry for Konoha this episode a little bit after what she witnessed briefly in the hospital.

Wow...Jin's grandfather :(
May 21, 2012 2:54 PM

Nov 2011
The scene between Jin and Kanzaki was probably the single dramatic scene that wasn't ruined by execution. Kanzaki reminds me of the robot from Toy Story. I laughed when the they explained he's named Zet only because the N decided to take a nap. Jin declaring that he's going to "do the family thing" with Hanako was a bit abrupt. Overall, I felt the pacing was appropriate (relatively), and it was a fine episode.
May 21, 2012 3:09 PM

Oct 2010
Another great episode of Zetman. I CRIED T_T @ the following,

Poor father of Jin! To be more specific when the BGM TT_TT played in the spoiler
Jin crying. T_T
Kouga last episode got me teary but in this episode this part really did it for me at the end. It was sick what Kouga's father did. Totally sick.

About Konoha, she was great this episode. I was really most impressed when she went up in the spoiler
with the BGM playing. It was nostalgic for her to be alive and even more so to recovery fast. However when I saw her in the following,

Along with the faces in the spoiler
that was just :( damn sad. I don’t like Tanaka too much now for my Konoha suffered! D:<

About the end of the episode, I think some shit will happen according to the spoiler
a guy with a super suit being able to be stealth? O_o WTF? Sounds like trouble.

About preview, OH SHIT! Shit! Konoha in the spoiler
don’t tell she is going to get raped? For God’s sake NO! Do not want! Especially since in the spoiler
it looks like Haitani is making Jin clones? Are they not? Well I hope Konoha does get saved either by Kouga or real Jin.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 21, 2012 3:46 PM

May 2011
Hmm...a chance meeting of a lifetime.

Looks like Konoha has been targeted.
May 21, 2012 4:47 PM

May 2008
Great episode get a lil more background about Jin, about the origion of the name ZET and about what happened to Kanzaki, the man that raised jin as well as how jin can he reach his complete form again.

-START-

Poor Kouga he want to be a hero and people do say thank you he always says Jin is the real hero while Jin doesnt care if people see him that way.

First of all every one should stop calling Tanaka jin 's girlfriend nnnooooo way!!!

Finally Kouga gets know about the monsters. Really Kouga's dad is soo wicked.

I know jin whats to get everyone out of harms way but Kouga really wants to be apart of it like how they were kids which is really sweet lol so Kouga was the one that decided to call Jin ZETMAN cool since the design was made by the same person who made the Alphas.

awww poor Konoha she is really inlove with Jin but Jin keeps her away while he is okie with Tanaka (sheis soo annoying arrg) no fair.

:O Kanzaki his back!!! and he is a cyborg. How sad poor jin T_T so emotional.
oh wow jin just made it so Kanzaki "gramps" shoudl rest in peace and not in that horrible state.*teary eyes*

Red stone? ohhhh the pendant.

OMG that man is coming to get the stone :O .

-END-

Cnat wait for the next episode damn what a cliff hanger. Haitani is more of a snake that i thought.
BeautifulVioletMay 21, 2012 5:29 PM
May 21, 2012 5:28 PM

Aug 2009
I JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THAT BRACES GIRL... Just go away! I hate her! Shes so annoying and needy, and I hate Jin for being nice to her T~T

Poor Konoha! T.T
May 21, 2012 7:39 PM

Feb 2010
I thought this was a solid episode, regardless that there wasn't action, there was a lot of character progression!

Such an emotional moment when Jin saw his "Gramps" ;_;
May 22, 2012 6:55 AM

Jan 2012
Well keeping his grandfathers head as a database was sick. I like the idea of Jin and Kouga teaming up though. Looking forward to next episode.

May 22, 2012 7:09 AM

Mar 2012
Pretty good but the first 1/4th of it was boring as hell, but now i'm extreamly hyped for the next episode.
May 22, 2012 9:19 AM
Oct 2011
Lulexiaa said:
I JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THAT BRACES GIRL... Just go away! I hate her! Shes so annoying and needy, and I hate Jin for being nice to her T~T

Poor Konoha! T.T

I agree!! I hate her too!!! She is so sticky!! and irritating!! D:< I prefer Konoha's character!

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
May 22, 2012 9:58 AM

Jun 2009
Well, that was a pretty solid episode truth be told. I think i'm enjoying this series more than i actually expected.
I liked how Hanako rather quickly became someone important to Jin. At first i expected her to just dissapear after those brother players were defeated, to come back later in the story. Needs more of her though.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 22, 2012 10:35 AM
Sep 2011
Joey doesn't like it but i do
May 22, 2012 10:36 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, it told me a lot of stuff.
Looking forward to the next episode.
EDIT: Joey sucks.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 22, 2012 12:37 PM
Sep 2011
It's nice to see Jin and Kouga mainting their friendship and seem to be working together from now on. It would be slightly unsatisfying if they ever become opponents. The upcoming misunderstanding next episode with one supposed player taking on Jin's form.
May 22, 2012 12:54 PM
Jan 2011
Oh no what's gonna happen to Konoha?
May 22, 2012 1:14 PM

Oct 2010
I need more Hanako....they really cut short the best parts xD
May 22, 2012 1:27 PM

Oct 2011
Really wonder what Haitani is up to... By the way, his seiyuu (Kouji Yusa) does a really good job, fits his character well.
May 22, 2012 2:20 PM

Dec 2011
That pendant sure plays a big role.
We should always watch out for the objects in the beginning!

I feel sad for Konoha now, getting injured physically, now emotionally.
Looks like Jin has developed feelings for her, flashing back the moments he had with Gramps Kanzaki and Auntie.

But that sure is an emotional encounter between Jin and Kanzaki.
That is really evil.

Poor poor Konoha, you are blessed by the Goddess of Misfortune.
I wonder how will they recover that pendant now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2012 2:30 PM
Jun 2011
I hate when people gets the wrong idea.
May 22, 2012 3:31 PM

Nov 2008
splashSTAR said:
I need more Hanako....they really cut short the best parts xD

We really do need more Hanako : ) I loved that they showed her more this time around.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

May 22, 2012 5:40 PM

Aug 2008
I don't hate Tanaka, she just doesn't get any development... (I haven't read the manga though).

At least, his grampa is now in peace... :I
May 22, 2012 9:32 PM

Oct 2011
wow that was a faboluous episode!!!! who knew he was alive!?(besides manga readers XD)
May 23, 2012 6:55 AM

Mar 2011
Tanako annoys me so much omg, i want her dead soon. lol
Poor Kohona she should bring back Jin's pendant asap -_-
May 23, 2012 9:42 AM

Apr 2012
I love that everyone saying Tanako was Jin's girlfriend made it magically so. There was no relationship development here, one minute they are strangers and the next they are talking about doing the family thing. It's fucking ridiculous. Tanako has been constantly in danger since she met Jin and yet she wants to stay with him? Bullshit, her whole attraction to him is so forced. And Jin has had a constantly apathetic attitude towards her but now it's family time.

Everything is so rush and yet in an episode like this very little happens other than some ridiculous dialogue and a perfunctory scene with kanzaki which could have been moving if it hadn't been so quick and full of the chairman's gruff demands for information.

And Kouga remains a mess. He isn't hardly developing at all. His childish perspective on Jin is quite annoying and he never seems to learn anything.

I have no idea how they are going to wrap this up in five more episodes but at this point it's kind of hard to care about this train wreck.
May 23, 2012 3:23 PM

Feb 2012
I'm okay with how they cut things together, next episode is going to be intense.

Konoha is not bad but she has no chance of winning against Hanako.
May 24, 2012 2:09 AM

Jan 2011
that first part was quite boring but man the second half was alot better and the scene with jenova er..i mean kanzaki
May 24, 2012 3:46 PM
Jan 2011
this kouga guy is my favorite character in this show. he's kinda like batman but with one evil dad and good mom. he shows great respect to jin, cries a bit, and even draws a picture of him.

all this guy needs is some fangirls. jin has so many, i think it's fair if he gets at least one.
May 24, 2012 6:51 PM

Jan 2012
The only good thing in that epi was jin´s grandfather part. The rest was boring...
May 26, 2012 6:13 PM

May 2008
Ouch , thinking Kanzaki was alive but only to see this horror. Looks like Haitani is up to no good again.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 14, 2012 2:56 PM

Nov 2007
Did kinda feel bad for Konoha. Her whole family including her brother and grandfather are keeping stuff from her. Plus the guy she kinda likes is involved now and sort of has a girlfriend.

Don't get the Hanako hate though. Seems they might havee gotten together a bit too fast. More of a triangle maybe. Not sure who I like.
Jun 30, 2012 8:15 AM

Jan 2010
a touching & terrible moment with Jin's grandfather +__+
Jul 26, 2012 8:29 PM

Jul 2011
Poor Konoha </3
Feb 25, 2013 7:51 PM

Sep 2011
Robbini said:
The meeting between Kanzaki & Jin, would be traumatic for some, if they were in the same situation. I mean, meeting the head of the one who raised you? Traumatic.

Loved that scene. ;-;
Sep 27, 2013 11:53 PM

Jul 2008
Holy crap he kept his head alive? That's very....sick on many levels. So it all comes down to that pendant huh?
Nov 20, 2016 6:24 PM

Jul 2013
Oh man what an episode. Poor Konoha. No one wants to tell her what going on. Also when she saw and heard the conversation between Jin and Hanako must be heartbreaking for her. Even if I like Jin and Hanako so much as a couple I feel sorry for Konoha.

And then this scene when Jin saw the head of his grandfather. Holy moly that's some fucked up shit. I don't know how I would have been react in this situation but that's definitely something never ever want to see.

Hmm I'm curious about what Jins grandfather meant with the pendant Konoha has. Seems like this can be the key for Jin to become Zets full power.

May 19, 2017 9:00 PM

Aug 2014
BRRRRRRRUH Konoha is genuinely so irritating. Why didnt she give the necklace back?? Why does she want to ruin everything cause she has a little crush
Xtina is my mother!

More topics from this board

» Zetman is very underrated !!!

iamKetranLang - Feb 11, 2018

7 by LenRea »»
Mar 20, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 2, 2012

195 by Traotora »»
May 3, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Apr 23, 2012

60 by Eyth »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2012

137 by removed-user »»
Jan 31, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 4, 2012

53 by Abdf »»
Mar 11, 2022 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.