Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 24, 2012 1:44 PM

Apr 2012
I thought this episode was a return for form for this series after Kiritsuga's somewhat disappointing past. I think it's kind of funny that some exposition and humanizing dialogue for Mayia made her background much more interesting and sympathetic than two whole episodes for Kiritsuga. This episode was really about two very different woman that both deeply loved Kiritsuga and how they each showed their devotion to him in different ways. Iri knew very well of Kiritsuga's relationship with Mayia even if she didn't know the details and she accepted it. There was always this interesting dynamic between the three of them and it was certainly never a normal type of relationship but they were all working together toward the same goal.

This episode set a lot of wheels in motion and all hell will start to break lose next episode as we are hurtling toward a very bleak conclusion.
May 24, 2012 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

For defensive ones some conditions have to be met,like FSN Berserker's God Hand.
Pretty sure God Hand is automatic, it does what it does (Stock of lives + inmunity against anything B rank and below). Also, a Command seal forbidding the use of NP's can potentially be ignored if done too brod. That's why the orders have to be more specific, like "kill yourself" or "don't use x thing" otherwise he just gets a general feeling of pain and discomfort. In UBW Archer goes against the first Command Spell Rin uses (to force him to listen to her orders) because the order is so general that all he gets from going against her orders is a little penalty to his stats. Then flipside is that if the Servant also wants to follow the order the COmmand Spell boosts the action into a level of power above the limits of the Servant, hence why the Command Spells are always used during the attacks that are crucial to the plot.

God hand cant defend against a B+ weapon if it is the first time Heracles is wounded by that weapon.It only builds the immunity for that after the wound is healed if I rememeber correctly.But the rest are automatic yeah.As for the command seals I should have said that I was referring commands that are given during a battle.

Leon-Gun said:
Her Driving stems from her Riding Skill a little but the knowledge of what a car is and how a car instinctively works comes from the world and is learned the very moment the world recontruscts her in the world. Saber tells this things to SHirou when Shirou wonders why she knows so much Japanese customs even though she's English. And using Gil as an example there is not exactly very wise not to mention I doubt he'd expected the flares to be able to blow one of his treasures out of the sky. They are flares after all.

I see it as the same thing as knowing how to take care of a horse it probably comes with the Riding skill.I think the world gives the knowledge that is needed for a Servant to adapt to his/her surroundings.If she was summoned in Greece she would know how to speak greek, russian in Russia etc.Now since the whole discussion originated from the telephone post it depends on whether or not the world thought it necessary for her to know how to use it.If the events take place before 1995 or 1996 then I doubt cellphones where too common(at least not in my country,Japan surely was more advanced in that).

Okay Gil was a bad example but FSN Caster is a good one I believe.From what I see Nasu has left some holes in how that thing works.If the world did give all knowledge in the world from the Records then all Caster class Servants should be instant win in every war due to the knowledge of the 5 True Magics.The whole Mage's Association would try to find all info on the True magics from the Casters.
ssjokgMay 24, 2012 2:27 PM
May 24, 2012 3:14 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:

Okay Gil was a bad example but FSN Caster is a good one I believe.From what I see Nasu has left some holes in how that thing works.If the world did give all knowledge in the world from the Records then all Caster class Servants should be instant win in every war due to the knowledge of the 5 True Magics.The whole Mage's Association would try to find all info on the True magics from the Casters.

you still have to be compatible to cast true magic
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
May 24, 2012 3:26 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:

What do you mean by that?
Wasnt True Magic more common during the Age of the Gods or before that?Isnt the loss of knowledge needed for them the problem?Like the Einzberns.
I thought that true magic is the greatest aim for a magus,one of the reasons they want to reach the Root.
May 24, 2012 3:26 PM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:

True and it's also true that the world only teaches the basic knowledge so it may not give her the whole knowledge of how to operate a telephone. She will know what a telephone is however. But then again Iri sucked at using a cellphone so Saber probably wouldn't have bothered with one in the first place and wouldn't have had someone to teach her the more complex parts of it (Maiya wouldn't care and Kiritsugu treats her as nothing so he wouldn't care either).

Honestly though, the Magic Association would have loved to use the knowledge of Casters from the Age of Gods who can cast instantly without need of Mystic Codes like the jewels. Just so happens the Magic Association is also filled of proud asshats who think the magi from the Far East are all backwards hicks who know nothing, so the Holy Grail Wars are mostly ignored by the Clock Tower (up until the fifth war anyway). It's good to keep this inter-relations in mind when discussing Nasuverse, although a lot of this things are never discussed in depth in Fate (yet still affect it and even explain why the Grail Wars went without check for so long).
ssjokg said:

What do you mean by that?
Wasnt True Magic more common during the Age of the Gods or before that?Isnt the loss of knowledge needed for them the problem?Like the Einzberns.
I thought that true magic is the greatest aim for a magus,one of the reasons they want to reach the Root.
All magi have an Origin and an Elemental COmpatibility. The EInzbern can use the Third Magic because their own magic works under the rules of the Third Magic.
Leon-GunMay 24, 2012 3:30 PM

May 24, 2012 3:47 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:

Honestly though, the Magic Association would have loved to use the knowledge of Casters from the Age of Gods who can cast instantly without need of Mystic Codes like the jewels. Just so happens the Magic Association is also filled of proud asshats who think the magi from the Far East are all backwards hicks who know nothing, so the Holy Grail Wars are mostly ignored by the Clock Tower (up until the fifth war anyway). It's good to keep this inter-relations in mind when discussing Nasuverse, although a lot of this things are never discussed in depth in Fate (yet still affect it and even explain why the Grail Wars went without check for so long)

Then they are really big idiots.I never think of those things even in real life so I disregard them everywhere,unless it's the main point of a story.

true magic:
I see.I thought that they where very VERY high magecraft(I know they arent exactly magecraft but what should I call them?mysteries?)that all magus could use(if they knew how),with some differences.Well I learnt something new about nasuverse. thanks!!
ssjokgMay 24, 2012 3:52 PM
May 24, 2012 6:22 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:

true magic:
I see.I thought that they where very VERY high magecraft(I know they arent exactly magecraft but what should I call them?mysteries?)that all magus could use(if they knew how),with some differences.Well I learnt something new about nasuverse. thanks!!
Yeah, they are considered mysteries and there's only two True Magic users at the time of Fate/Tsukihime: Zelretch (user of Second Magic) and Aoko Aozaki (yes, the sister of Touko from KnK and the main character of the Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Visual Novel). Aoko uses the Fifth Magic. The Third Magic has no users itself, except in some spoilerific parts thought the Grail itself works under the concept of the Third Magic and the EInzbern family's magecraft all stems from it.

Honestly I believe the real reason magi want to reach the root is to rid themselves of the limitations and find a way to wield all of the True Magics. So far just bending one True Magic to their will requires the magus to be a literal genius, something obviously beyond mediocre magi like Kiri and Kirei and even beyond advanced magi like Rin.

May 24, 2012 7:05 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

true magic:
Yeah, they are considered mysteries and there's only two True Magic users at the time of Fate/Tsukihime: Zelretch (user of Second Magic) and Aoko Aozaki (yes, the sister of Touko from KnK and the main character of the Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Visual Novel). Aoko uses the Fifth Magic. The Third Magic has no users itself, except in some spoilerific parts thought the Grail itself works under the concept of the Third Magic and the EInzbern family's magecraft all stems from it.

Honestly I believe the real reason magi want to reach the root is to rid themselves of the limitations and find a way to wield all of the True Magics. So far just bending one True Magic to their will requires the magus to be a literal genius, something obviously beyond mediocre magi like Kiri and Kirei and even beyond advanced magi like Rin.

As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
May 24, 2012 8:44 PM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

true magic:

That's what I mean spoilerific. But yeah, it's partially so it kind of counts and kind of doesn't.

May 25, 2012 12:32 AM

Jul 2011
Another great episode, but man now that I've caught up I gotta wait it out week to week like everyone else. Man this is gonna suck.
May 25, 2012 2:41 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

true magic:

That's what confuses me in Nasuverse.I knew Aoko could use true magic but her sister couldnt(unless the new VN changes that,showing that Touko is also a user but hides it etc) so I thought that only being a genius was needed to be user.I thought that being sisters would allow Touko to be a user if she was on the lvl of her sister.If it is pure luck on being compatible then I feel sorry(not) for all magi that try so hard.Maybe it's divine punishment for all the shit many magi have done to reach their goals.
It would also help if Mahou Tsukai no Yoru was released before Tsukihime and from what I hear it will also have a sequel.Did they really have to wait so long to do Aoko's(and Touko's)story?(yeah I know but let me complain)
ssjokgMay 25, 2012 3:05 AM
May 25, 2012 5:22 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

true magic:

That's what confuses me in Nasuverse.I knew Aoko could use true magic but her sister couldnt(unless the new VN changes that,showing that Touko is also a user but hides it etc) so I thought that only being a genius was needed to be user.I thought that being sisters would allow Touko to be a user if she was on the lvl of her sister.If it is pure luck on being compatible then I feel sorry(not) for all magi that try so hard.Maybe it's divine punishment for all the shit many magi have done to reach their goals.
It would also help if Mahou Tsukai no Yoru was released before Tsukihime and from what I hear it will also have a sequel.Did they really have to wait so long to do Aoko's(and Touko's)story?(yeah I know but let me complain)
MahoYo was written before Tsukihime (and during more or less the same era he wrote KnK) but never released until this year.

As for Aoko and Touko there's some good reasons behind it. The main one is that Aoko is the heir of the Aozaki clan, and as such she inherits their Crest and all their knowledge. The one who managed to discover a way of using Fifth Magic was one of the Aozaki's ancestors, and this information is then stored in the family Crest and passed on to the next heir. This is why Magi have only one trained descendant and either keep their other children untrained or give them to other families. Anyway yeah, short answer is that Touko was sligthed by her dad and her sister was the one who got the family magecraft. Touko's magic is plenty unique too, but in different ways. Aoko is more into destruction and chaos.

May 25, 2012 5:38 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

true magic:

MahoYo was written before Tsukihime (and during more or less the same era he wrote KnK) but never released until this year.

As for Aoko and Touko there's some good reasons behind it. The main one is that Aoko is the heir of the Aozaki clan, and as such she inherits their Crest and all their knowledge. The one who managed to discover a way of using Fifth Magic was one of the Aozaki's ancestors, and this information is then stored in the family Crest and passed on to the next heir. This is why Magi have only one trained descendant and either keep their other children untrained or give them to other families. Anyway yeah, short answer is that Touko was sligthed by her dad and her sister was the one who got the family magecraft. Touko's magic is plenty unique too, but in different ways. Aoko is more into destruction and chaos.

Still it's being so long since Tsukihime was released.
Well I have too wait for an english patch to see their story and at least in the KnK movies(havent read the novels yet) and Tsukihime not much is said about them respectively.And I dont like using the wiki when I know that there is a story I can read(MahoYo,Notes,whatever I wasnt spoiled of FHA).If I remember correctly in KnK movies,the most info we got on Touko was in the 5th movie but I dont remember all these details.

If you want lets continue this in our profiles,since it doesnt really belong here....
May 25, 2012 8:52 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:

Well I have too wait for an english patch to see their story and at least in the KnK movies(havent read the novels yet) and Tsukihime not much is said about them respectively.And I dont like using the wiki when I know that there is a story I can read(MahoYo,Notes,whatever I wasnt spoiled of FHA).If I remember correctly in KnK movies,the most info we got on Touko was in the 5th movie but I dont remember all these details.

If you want lets continue this in our profiles,since it doesnt really belong here....
Ah yeah, that's true, heh. And I'm also hoping for a MahoYo patch eventually although fingers-crossed considering the slow tl-time F/HA has gone through. As for KnK, I think the movies cover the gist of things, I remember Nasu praised the changes ufotable did to them (mainly because he wasn't proud of the novels as a whole, probably because they're one of his earliest released works, right after Notes I think) so the novels are probably worth it only for cut content.

I'm always up for discussing Type-Moon works since I like hearing what others think of them so yeah, anytime you want to discuss something you can leave me a post.

May 25, 2012 9:13 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

Ah yeah, that's true, heh. And I'm also hoping for a MahoYo patch eventually although fingers-crossed considering the slow tl-time F/HA has gone through. As for KnK, I think the movies cover the gist of things, I remember Nasu praised the changes ufotable did to them (mainly because he wasn't proud of the novels as a whole, probably because they're one of his earliest released works, right after Notes I think) so the novels are probably worth it only for cut content.

I'm always up for discussing Type-Moon works since I like hearing what others think of them so yeah, anytime you want to discuss something you can leave me a post.

the guy who did the KnK novels is gonna do mahoyo
hes fast so prob expecting the patch to come out in a couple of months
May 26, 2012 11:39 AM

Jul 2010
i'm just glad i'm an anime only-viewer and able to enjoy this independently w/o acting like idiots everytime like infected with fan dumb syndrome
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
May 27, 2012 7:56 AM

Sep 2010
Oh god poor Maiya I loved her she was awesome. T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 27, 2012 8:26 AM

Mar 2012
AmberFebruary said:
i'm just glad i'm an anime only-viewer and able to enjoy this independently w/o acting like idiots everytime like infected with fan dumb syndrome

Tvtropes! You have immediately earned my respect. Although I really don't think that the people here are that bad.

Roloko said:

I agree; I really don't understand how people can dislike her.
May 27, 2012 12:23 PM
Dec 2007
ataraxial said:

Roloko said:

I think the fact she had no emotions beyond "I must serve the master and only the master" kind of robotic emotions may have contributed. That and being the one Kiritsugu fucked while his lovely wife was out there risking her life may also have contributed.

May 27, 2012 4:07 PM

Mar 2012
Leon-Gun said:
ataraxial said:

Roloko said:

I think the fact she had no emotions beyond "I must serve the master and only the master" kind of robotic emotions may have contributed. That and being the one Kiritsugu fucked while his lovely wife was out there risking her life may also have contributed.

I don't know how you get to actively disliking her from either of those things.
She's a broken and scarred character who happens to be absurdly loyal. Big whoop.
May 27, 2012 4:44 PM
Dec 2007
ataraxial said:
Leon-Gun said:
ataraxial said:

Roloko said:

She's a broken and scarred character who happens to be absurdly loyal. Big whoop.
I didn't say whether it's logical or not to hate her for that. But people don't tend to like mechanical characters who are loyal to the point of being objects. Plus irisviel tends to have more fans and since she's perceived more or less as irisviel's "competition" in a superficial level that just makes her score less on some people.

May 28, 2012 6:50 AM

Apr 2010
Maiya was a nice character indeed but Riders actions where unexpected here i wonder why he kidnaped Irisviel it just seems out of his character.
Maiya willing to go that far for Emiya makes me wonder how they met and if there was some form of love between them.

That sniper riffle Emiya was using wasn't that a Walter WA 2000?
Of which a very small number was made so it's a very expensive riffle just shows how much Emiya spends on his weapons.
May 28, 2012 10:49 AM

Mar 2012
Leon-Gun said:
ataraxial said:
Leon-Gun said:
ataraxial said:

Roloko said:

I didn't say whether it's logical or not to hate her for that. But people don't tend to like mechanical characters who are loyal to the point of being objects. Plus irisviel tends to have more fans and since she's perceived more or less as irisviel's "competition" in a superficial level that just makes her score less on some people.

Point taken. Superficial indeed though, Maiya was never there to "compete" with Iri.
May 28, 2012 11:03 AM

Aug 2009
ataraxial said:
Leon-Gun said:
ataraxial said:
Leon-Gun said:
ataraxial said:

Roloko said:

Point taken. Superficial indeed though, Maiya was never there to "compete" with Iri.

Maiya is a bitch deserves to die,Sola is a bitch deserves to die.If you ask the reason is because the one was loyal and the other wasnt....Wtf is wrong with those people?

I accept people that feel nothing for them but hating them for those retarded reasons?How can I?At least they should give one good reason
May 28, 2012 2:32 PM

Mar 2012
Didn't expect Maiya to die like that. Also, I don't believe that was Rider either, considering his character traits and the whole "rest until nightfall" strategy. Kind of convincing though.
May 29, 2012 12:33 PM

May 2012
i felt like every women who loves kiritsugu died...
May 29, 2012 12:41 PM
Dec 2007
pokemon814 said:
One was already fated to die from the start.... the rest yeah.

May 29, 2012 12:58 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
pokemon814 said:

One of them stays alive...or at least died some years after him.
May 29, 2012 3:27 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
pokemon814 said:

Hmm, that one is true. Honestly I wished Nasu came clean on what happens to her exactly after Fate route. SHe sure had zero luck in the other routes.

May 29, 2012 7:51 PM

Mar 2012
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
pokemon814 said:

Hmm, that one is true. Honestly I wished Nasu came clean on what happens to her exactly after Fate route. She sure had zero luck in the other routes.

I imagine she fared well enough in the Fate route.
And she didn't exactly love Kiritsugu... but what about Zecchan? I think she deserves some mention.
May 29, 2012 8:41 PM
Dec 2007
ataraxial said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
pokemon814 said:

Hmm, that one is true. Honestly I wished Nasu came clean on what happens to her exactly after Fate route. She sure had zero luck in the other routes.

And she didn't exactly love Kiritsugu... but what about Zecchan? I think she deserves some mention.
There's a few blank spots...
Anyway, Taiga is so wholy unappreciated as a whole. At least she still has her Dojo schtick with Bloomer-chan.

May 30, 2012 3:53 AM

Aug 2009
ataraxial said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
pokemon814 said:

I dont know if she loved him the same after the events of FZ ,but she definitely loved her father before.
May 30, 2012 4:36 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:

I dont know if she loved him the same after the events of FZ ,but she definitely loved her father before.
That's really not the same thing.

May 30, 2012 4:59 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

That's really not the same thing.

they also met before
ssjokgMay 30, 2012 5:29 AM
Jun 3, 2012 1:16 AM
Aug 2010
BOO....we're back to the main plot....bring back those amazing flashback episodes!

Joking aside, this was a great episode, and unfortunately for Kiritsugu he loses another person he loved.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this will end.
Jun 21, 2012 5:20 PM

May 2012
Damn Kariya's been through a lot! His body composition must be like 70% insect by now! It's sad to see Maiya go, I kinda wanted her to have a fight with Irisviel over Kiritsugu! Now it seems like that won't ever happen! Oh well.

I wonder what might have possessed Rider to use such dirty tactics. Hopefully we get a crazy fight between him and Saber next episode!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jun 29, 2012 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
I'll be surprised if that was actually Rider, he's seemed like a great guy so far and it just seemed strange for him to kill a woman that really had no chance of so much as scratching him. The again, I guess I'll have to watch next episode and see.

Maiya dying itself didn't effect me that much, but I've become invested in Kiritsugu enough to feel something when he had tears in his eyes. It was a shock, yet not that surprising in retrospect, that Irisviel isn't actually invested in his ideal and is instead invested in him. I guess a homunculus who had probably never left the castle would find it difficult to relate to the suffering Kiritsugu had went through.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 30, 2012 9:55 PM

Feb 2009
The big final fights are about to begin... My predictions, Gilgamesh interrupts Rider and Saber fight, Rider uses his noble phantasm , but Archer wins. Meanwhile Saber fights Berserk and wins somehow, and finally Saber Vs. Archer, where Saber will probably win.

In any case, I predict greatness in the following episodes. The funny thing about Fate/Zero is that I can have high expectations, and in the end they are met or even surpassed.
Jul 1, 2012 5:01 AM
Jun 2012
after seeing this episode, i reckon having a season dedicated to Kiritsugu's past, his struggles and events would actually be really interesting...
Jul 7, 2012 3:50 PM

Feb 2009
Veethorn said:
The big final fights are about to begin... My predictions, Gilgamesh interrupts Rider and Saber fight, Rider uses his noble phantasm , but Archer wins. Meanwhile Saber fights Berserk and wins somehow, and finally Saber Vs. Archer, where Saber will probably win.

In any case, I predict greatness in the following episodes. The funny thing about Fate/Zero is that I can have high expectations, and in the end they are met or even surpassed.

This. Also poor Maiya.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Jul 7, 2012 6:24 PM

Dec 2009
ChaosLegion said:
Veethorn said:

Saber probably won't win if I remember correctly the plot of Fate/Stay Night.

Another good and sad episode. Though I didn`t expect a lot from this series after watching first season of Fate/Zero, now I`m beginning to like it more and more!
Aug 24, 2012 1:43 PM

Aug 2012
Good episode. I feel bad for Maiya...

Sep 9, 2012 2:50 PM

Jan 2011
iThunderZ said:
after seeing this episode, i reckon having a season dedicated to Kiritsugu's past, his struggles and events would actually be really interesting...

I'd love that. They showed so little, yet it became clear they cuold easily drop the whole holy grail war thingy or just use it as a pretext for the show, instead of it being at the core, and it would be just as amazing.
Sep 13, 2012 1:29 AM

Sep 2011
*Kiri uses one of his command seals*
*Saber teleports to Riders location*
*Rider already got the fuck out of there*

LOL
Sep 14, 2012 8:50 PM

Mar 2009
Too bad about Maiya.
Sep 15, 2012 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
Man, that felt like a waste of a command seal T_T. And two girls had to die this episode! D=

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 19, 2012 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
Poor Maya,finnaly some emotions from Kiritsugu.
Sep 19, 2012 4:00 PM

Apr 2010
The story is closing, deaths after deaths for characters. This time it was Maiya's turn. Poor Kiritsugu, his flashback was also sad.
Sep 30, 2012 6:36 AM

Feb 2011
I can't believe the bastard actually killed her .
Oct 15, 2012 10:41 AM
Jan 2012
"My puppet", said Kiritsugu.
Why couldn't your "son" be as BAMF as you, Kerry?

Natalia's death left a huge impact on me, but I didn't care much about Maiya's.
I don't know, I think she was quite a boring character.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.