MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Accel World Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Accel World »» Accel World Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: Accel World Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

90 52.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

46 26.90%
3 out of 5: It was OK

26 15.20%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 2.34%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 2.92%
Voters: 171

05-21-12, 6:16 AM

This episode was all right. Although too much talking rather than action on Haruyuki's side.

Plus it seems to me Haru has the power to one-hit KO just about anything when the time is right.

05-21-12, 11:10 AM

This episode looked so much better in the manga >_>". And did they just add more story to prolongue the episode?
At Least Aqua current's casual avatar was cute, probably the best thing this episode

05-21-12, 1:42 PM

Memory Leak... That's when you take a piss and it feels so good, you feel like remembering it! :P

05-21-12, 4:14 PM

MorningGlory said:
engas said:
Like someone having a noob account in an FPS multiplayer but dominating anyone that has a higher rank.
I think the ability to stole a person's memory is more than dominating.It effect a person's memory in reality . lol

It's a useful ability but I can't imagine how she can use it in the middle of a fight.
Unless she has a way to immobilize/paralyze her enemy completely. With that, you could really say she is dominating. :D

05-21-12, 5:25 PM

Interesting development in this ep, liked the tag match too!

05-22-12, 4:11 AM

That girl seemed like a good character,too bad,she made him forget her.

05-22-12, 6:29 AM

Kinda like Taku more now , this episode really emphasize on trust and friendship i really like it . Still i dont really like most of the avatars =/. Hope to see more tag battles in the future

Awesome Sig by Lailide

05-22-12, 8:02 AM

ahmed_great2005 said:
That girl seemed like a good character,too bad,she made him forget her.

Yeah, but in the novel, this was just a side story anyway.

05-22-12, 4:16 PM

Dunno about you guys, but there's like no incentive to level up rather than for reputation and some level up bonuses.
I'd keep all my points just in case and stay at Level 1, so I could Burst Link more with no worries and risk less points.

05-22-12, 9:30 PM

Kefkiroth said:
Dunno about you guys, but there's like no incentive to level up rather than for reputation and some level up bonuses.
I'd keep all my points just in case and stay at Level 1, so I could Burst Link more with no worries and risk less points.

Well, leveling up increases your stats too, and as in any RPG, better stat = better chance of winning battles. Example is when Silver Crow fought Cyan Pile. Silver Crow was supposed to be resistant to amputation and piercing attacks, yet he still got damaged severely by Cyan Pile's attacks due to the level difference. Also, there's the point of playing the game itself. Your saying is akin to the 9 kings decided to play it safe and stick with level 9, versus Kuroyukihime's desire to reach level 10.

05-23-12, 2:31 AM

Monad said:
Posse said:
Is it me or the last few episodes have been going downhill? Not that they're bad, but compared to the first 3 or 4 episodes they're lacking something

Same feeling. It feels like it stopped being very interesting.

Agreed, although I am still enjoying it none the less.

Also that whole episode felt like a science lesson, lol. x_x

05-23-12, 7:18 AM

Aqua Current's real bonus payment seems to be the vast amount of information she learns about other Burst Linkers' techniques and her clients' identities. Even if she didn't really take her clients' points, she's still got a big bonus with her one-sided gain on information by simply erasing their memories of her. I also wonder if Aqua Current was actually a former member of Black Lotus's old Legion...

It seems Black Lotus gave Cyan Pile a big dressing down right there. Taku got TOLD. Well, at least he's on the right track now. And in a twist, he transfers to Haru, Chiyu and Kuroyukihime's school. "Keep your friends close..."

I see they're also really plugging those ads for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei... are those signs for an upcoming anime for that soon?

06-19-12, 12:09 AM

Liked the tag fight, was nice to not have girls fawning over porky for once.

the new girl was pretty cool, but I hate memory erasure plots. it has to be brought back up or why introduce her.

07-10-12, 3:49 PM

I must be the only person who found this episode pretty lame. We had quite a bit of drama and exposition over the last couple chapters, but then something happened to the pacing in this episode. Maybe its just that I took too long of a break between the last episode and this one, but it came across as pretty terrible. The tag match reminded of everything I hate about shows like Naruto and Bleach: people shouting out moves, trusting in each other, friendship, etc. It gets old. I thought this would be more like Guilty Crown where it just keeps getting more twisted and dark, but nope. Story doesn't seem all that interesting anymore. Hopefully it's just a fluke, but I hope this isn't the end of my enjoyment of the series. It started out so good.

07-14-12, 8:53 AM

I love how this anime is so fast-paced.

07-17-12, 2:31 PM

Cutest thing evar <3

My heart melted.

Sent with Mal Updater

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

07-18-12, 6:20 AM

I just realized how similiar Silver Crow is from the Eagle from Tatsunoko vs Capcom lol

07-20-12, 8:08 AM

"That fight was awesome!"

Um, not really. I found myself quite bored while watching it. And, just impatient with it because I wanted it to be over. As of episode 7, I can only say that this series is just really average. Nothing special about it. Pretty lame series and really lame episodes.

08-01-12, 5:11 AM

Did anyone notice that the chairs in the dining room were books?!

08-06-12, 4:09 AM

So the main character decides to trust a complete stranger and then never doubt them for a second. WORST MOTTO EVER!

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices