MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hello hello~ discussion time.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» NAKAMA »» Hello hello~ discussion time.

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
07-01-12, 1:51 AM

@RuldhiExe i like ur reply about the "dunno" LOOOOOOLLLZ

07-01-12, 7:47 AM

strangekite said:
@RuldhiExe i like ur reply about the "dunno" LOOOOOOLLLZ

⊙△⊙ Haha~
Modified by RuldhiExe, 07-15-12, 7:47 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/RuldhiExe[/url]"I noticed your phone doesn't have a strap. I think it's rather lonely." — (Mato to Yomi)

07-15-12, 6:19 PM

let's rock the club ^______________________________^

07-24-12, 7:44 AM

So peaceful here~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/RuldhiExe[/url]"I noticed your phone doesn't have a strap. I think it's rather lonely." — (Mato to Yomi)

07-24-12, 10:24 AM

peaceful
peaceful
peaceful
peace(ful)
full
full
full

08-05-12, 2:30 PM

does anyone like shakugan no shana final? i watched the first ep and dropped it. just wondering if it has any redeeming qualities.

08-05-12, 4:07 PM

Favourite anime eh? Thats a really difficult one. I'll just give you a list (In no particular order)

Air Gear
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Angel Beats!
Durarara!!
Rosario + Vampire
Yuru Yuri
Lucky Star
--------- I mean, I love nearly all the anime I have watched. I can't really pick between the ones I have seen. There is more than this list, I have a seriously messed up memory, I can't remember a lot of things! :3

08-05-12, 7:11 PM

I like darker than black ^_--
Candyyyyy!! =^_^=

08-05-12, 7:16 PM

Sadpatriot said:
does anyone like shakugan no shana final? i watched the first ep and dropped it. just wondering if it has any redeeming qualities.

Not like much the series when the first 5 episode but it get very interesting after that 。◕‿◕。Epic battle between Flame Haze and Tomogara ~

InsaneMooseCat said:
Favourite anime eh? Thats a really difficult one. I'll just give you a list (In no particular order)

Air Gear
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Angel Beats!
Durarara!!
Rosario + Vampire
Yuru Yuri
Lucky Star
--------- I mean, I love nearly all the anime I have watched. I can't really pick between the ones I have seen. There is more than this list, I have a seriously messed up memory, I can't remember a lot of things! :3

Ah~ Same here ⊙▽⊙

08-05-12, 10:10 PM

Favorite anime eh..? Pokemon,Nyan koi,Bleach and Death Note. I like animes with awesome battles. Nyan koi..Well..I laughed..And i like laughing.

08-05-12, 10:52 PM

This where all the cool peeps been hiding? ;)
And hehe, heyyy... I guess you can call me Blaze.
And fav anime... I guess I'll go with Naruto Shippudden (for multiple reasons) ;)
Pleasure to meet you all. c:

08-06-12, 1:48 AM

Exkalibur said:
And fav anime... I guess I'll go with Naruto Shippudden (for multiple reasons) ;)

TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE 69 POSTS.

08-06-12, 5:58 AM

RuldhiExe said:
Sadpatriot said:

Not like much the series when the first 5 episode but it get very interesting after that 。◕‿◕。Epic battle between Flame Haze and Tomogara ~

yea prolly not for me i dont really like the battles, i watched mostly for the romance/comedy

08-06-12, 6:03 AM

Sadpatriot said:
RuldhiExe said:
Sadpatriot said:

yea prolly not for me i dont really like the battles, i watched mostly for the romance/comedy

I didn't really like it :/ the romance just got lame, with him all of a sudden being the enemy and bla bla bla xD They tried to be more deep and sort of bring a theme with "everyone is welcome and should be treated good" but it just failed in my opinion. That being said I like the theme, just sad that they ruined it xD

My fav! Steins Gate, come on guys and girls! :D - as of the ones I'm watching now, they are all great but Legend of the Galactic heroes is epic and Yuru-Yuri♪♪ is just plain funny and hhhhhgggggnnn!
Modified by pene501, 08-06-12, 6:09 AM

Nuff said.

08-06-12, 4:35 PM

InsaneMooseCat said:
Exkalibur said:

TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE 69 POSTS.

Hehehehe... oh you! ;)
Have I met my dirty minded partner in crime?! :3
lulzjkz, I'll stop being gay. :c

08-06-12, 5:48 PM

pene501 said:
Sadpatriot said:
RuldhiExe said:
Sadpatriot said:

I didn't really like it :/ the romance just got lame, with him all of a sudden being the enemy and bla bla bla xD They tried to be more deep and sort of bring a theme with "everyone is welcome and should be treated good" but it just failed in my opinion. That being said I like the theme, just sad that they ruined it xD

My fav! Steins Gate, come on guys and girls! :D - as of the ones I'm watching now, they are all great but Legend of the Galactic heroes is epic and Yuru-Yuri♪♪ is just plain funny and hhhhhgggggnnn!

yea im not sure what other people see in SnS but i think it is way overrated. im really liking yuru yuri as well. idk about lotgh, maybe im not a true anime fan, but i dont like the old and long running ones very much.

08-07-12, 1:58 AM

SnS 1 and 2 are great to me but SnS 3 really disappoint me (T∇T)Too many new characters and I need to search about them in wiki because sometime I really cannot understand what's going on between them and many weird names too ⊙△⊙"

09-14-12, 5:05 PM

ha cha cha so what's everyone's short term goal as of now

09-26-12, 1:16 AM

you quiet kittens have to stop napping and start chatting in this little thread

09-29-12, 11:18 PM

Nyaaaaaa?

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices