Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2012 11:51 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As much as it took half the episode with a rather impressive MOE Intro of Xiao-Mei in the spoiler
no one can deny the MOE and comedic reaction of Mei towards that bread that looks like a cat. So in fact she must be of feline kind, that is a good proof, why else the surprise really then?

However what really impressed me is Rufina in the following,

suffice to say I take her to my Harem. Where I am very happy with her. Rufina’s features are to my liking. THAT CLOTHING! Reveals her chest nicely in the middle and THAT HAT! That hat has a lot to it. Finally Rufina’s hair style, color and eye complex along with it is what I like of her TBH.

About the OP, many might have notice changes. Once again CHANGES ARE IN! I have to say TBH they are the best ones in the spoiler
Lorna, Brother with my girl Rufina and , MELTY! OMG MELTY! So MOE still and shown MOE too.

One of the things that I like about Lorna is the following,

That throw! Those weapons! WOW! Nicely done and it was so like in the spoiler
There is also the sexy place where she keeps them.

About the end and fight. RICK WAS KICKASS! So nice to see him brandish a sword and his expression while doing so with Neris being assistant with her bow. However what really got my senses in both ecchi and intrigue is in the spoiler
those pantyhose and are those black spats or censors?
Hard to say but we may have a impostor that is female and HOT! At the very least from what her legs show out.

That being said I ma HYSTERICALLY HAPPY! I got a fight and 2 new girls whom is claimed by my friend but hey I got the other to enjoy anyway. So…..Shining Hearts again with the MOE BUT WAIT! There was a fight and it kept its preview in regards to that. No trolls and misconceptions. There was action at the end and nice atmosphere. That is something many have been waiting for but I am concerned people will be disappointed of the length of that fight. Cause 3/4 of the episode were MOE, bread and character intro. On that note I leave this like that for now.

BTW not much around so I made Image Dump of stuff I could not talk of in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/shining-hearts-shiawase-no-pan-episode_17.html
The least I can do and BLAME it on Diablo 3 ROFL!

Now some GIFs and Image Stitches in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/image-stitches-and-gifs-of-shiawase-no.html
Lorna shooting out knifes. How stuff of Lorna and Thief Girl should resume it.
Yumekichi11May 19, 2012 11:27 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 17, 2012 12:37 PM

Nov 2007
Back to main story.

Fox girl is by Ryo Hirohashi? And she's working for loyal family. Wow~ she's a cook!! lol @ the different reactions to "Dojikko ne".

lol~ another ikemen and funny character by Midorikawa-san again!! About the boxes got explained by the prince and princess (Sibling).

The group got participated in catching the thief. The guy and the girl who can use archery. The thief is the cat girl?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 17, 2012 12:44 PM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
About the boxes got explained by the prince and princess (Sibling).
Oh so they are siblings and royalty! NICE! I was not sure but that makes me happier since I like the girl. What's her name? Did you catch it? >_< sometimes so annoying in RAWs to catch the names TBH.

May 17, 2012 12:55 PM
Mar 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
What's her name? Did you catch it? >_< sometimes so annoying in RAWs to catch the names TBH.

The princess name is Rufina. BTW, isn't the fox girl name Rouna?
May 17, 2012 12:59 PM

Nov 2008
I want to take home and marry Lorna even if she's supremely clumsy, Black Tail is actually Xiao-Mei or most likely a fake Xiao-Mei.

May 17, 2012 1:05 PM

Oct 2010
melina_putri said:
Yumekichi11 said:
What's her name? Did you catch it? >_< sometimes so annoying in RAWs to catch the names TBH.

The princess name is Rufina. BTW, isn't the fox girl name Rouna?
RUFINA! Dear Rufina! Nice name but sounds a little weird and back ruffles, ROFL! Anyway thanks. I still think it sounds great.

May 17, 2012 3:16 PM

Jun 2008
Hoppy said:
I want to take home and marry Lorna even if she's supremely clumsy, Black Tail is actually Xiao-Mei or most likely a fake Xiao-Mei.

There's no "fake" Xiao Mei...lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
May 17, 2012 4:09 PM
Jun 2011
i think the thief is that cat girl xiao mei becouse when the sun was rise we could sew it her a little
May 18, 2012 10:44 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty nice episode there seem to be more mysteries around the island then expected.
It's clear the prince was holding somethings back and not just the sword he was hiding he seems to know some things about Ricks past.
And it seem Rick was pretty famous.
The princess appeared a bit clueless about the real world but she seems like a nice person.

I knew the thief was female but that it was Xiao Mei became clear when she grew the cat cards.
Was she trying to get the stuff back that was stolen from her or was there more behind the thefts?
May 18, 2012 10:57 AM

Feb 2009
Pretty top tier seiyuus in the new characters. It's fun to listen to them.
The animation for the swordfight was fluid at least, as expected from IG.
Though what kind of restraints was that for that sword? Only chains? I assume it's important so why the very lax protection.
Oh well at least there's not much mention of bread. And this twist about Xiao Mei should add something to this bland show.
May 18, 2012 11:05 AM

Dec 2011
Laganas has Rick's sword. They need to stop putting these fillers in and get srs with the plot.
May 18, 2012 11:20 AM

Oct 2010
Lorna is pretty awesome. The fight scene was really fluid, shame that it was short. Next episode will be slow one again. I hope they don't squeeze the pirates in the last two episodes...
May 18, 2012 11:54 AM

Dec 2007
Finally Lorna shows up. I hope that this isn't her only episode.

Is Rick ever going to fix his boat? That happens in like the first hour of the game, sheesh.
May 18, 2012 1:32 PM
Oct 2010
clumsy fox maid HNGGGGGG
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 18, 2012 1:44 PM

Mar 2010
Finally a bit of action!

And it was quite obvious who the thief was without showing her face. Anyone who pays attention would notice that side-ribbon on her pantsu. Heh...
May 18, 2012 2:52 PM

Jul 2011
I knew who the thief was right away for some reason... Bet it was that side ribbon she wears. o_o (I was looking at her outfit, okay?) But it showed her face in the end anyways.

Glad that there's finally some action.
May 18, 2012 4:00 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MM-Rosiie said:
(I was looking at her outfit, okay?)
That's my story as well, and I'm sticking to it.
May 18, 2012 5:05 PM

May 2011
Xiao Mei...I wonder what is her true purpose for barging into castle there.

Looks like Rick and her having some conversation next week
May 18, 2012 5:19 PM

Jun 2009
How fucking much more do i need to wait for Yukarin's character?

Anyway, Xiao Mei suprised me at first not seeimg too worried about the "stolen" treasure chest, but then she just went to get it herself, good job. Also nice outfit.
And it's weird seeing dojikko dodge and throw knives so accurately when she can fall down walking on a straight road.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 18, 2012 6:08 PM

Aug 2010
I thought it was Xiao-Mei right when they said the name of the thief. The name just gave it away.
May 18, 2012 10:34 PM

May 2010
*FacePlam* Atleast there was some action this time and we already knew who the thief was.
May 19, 2012 4:17 AM

Jan 2012
Rick didn't turn in the cat lady. What is he going to do?

May 19, 2012 5:52 AM

Aug 2008
So we're halfway and I still don't get this show. Plot is a little bit too much all over the place. And setting is so nauseatingly sweet. At least girls are cute. Yay for foxy maid.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 19, 2012 9:14 AM

May 2012
prismheart said:
I thought it was Xiao-Mei right when they said the name of the thief. The name just gave it away.

Same here xD

Combined with how Xiao Mei didn't seem all that worried, it was pretty obvious it was her

Loved the episode, you can never have enough Xiao Mei ;)
May 19, 2012 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
Black Tail did kinda give away the name. So did the outfit, throwing cards, haircut and glimpses of the face behind the mask.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 20, 2012 9:56 AM
Jan 2011
I wonder what exactly is Xiao Mei looking for in the Castle?

Then again the group was rewarded I guess it is back to LeCoeur for them.

Rick's mystery seems to have some light, could it be that he is of royal blood?
May 21, 2012 10:07 AM
Mar 2012
Since the prince doesn't recalled giving donation to repair the church, it looks like Black Tail (Xiao Mei) is playing Robin Hood and use the stolen goods for donation..

It looks like the prince and princess are hiding Rick's sword after he washed ashore, so most likely the girls aren't the first ones who found him.
May 22, 2012 2:22 AM

May 2010
Well Xiao mei motive for stealing is pretty obvious but I wonder she also has another reason
May 28, 2012 7:54 AM

Jul 2010
Once they dropped the name "Blacktail" it was pretty obvious it would be Xiao-Mei. Especially considering her suspicious behaviour too. Rick's keeping his mouth shut so Xiao-Mei must have a good reason for breaking into the palace. It has something to do with that apprehened crate most likely

It seems they're still keeping Rick's original sword at the palace. I wonder what's so special about it.

May 29, 2012 5:38 AM

Jul 2011
6 of 12 episodes and we are still here ? I still don't understood the real plot of this series.
May 29, 2012 9:35 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
aiNkyy said:
6 of 12 episodes and we are still here ? I still don't understood the real plot of this series.
It's the Bread.

Onyxthegreat said:
Once they dropped the name "Blacktail" it was pretty obvious it would be Xiao-Mei. Especially considering her suspicious behaviour too. Rick's keeping his mouth shut so Xiao-Mei must have a good reason for breaking into the palace. It has something to do with that apprehend crate most likely
Rick has no real reason to do anything for the nobility - so far all he really knows is that the government took what he, Hank and Xiao-Mei recovered from the ocean and despite pretty words from those people they met in the palace they've not been compensated. So why go out of his way for them regarding turning in somebody he (presumably) regards as a friend?

Also, previous events have indicated Xiao-Mei has been raiding the palace long before the incident with the box recovered from the ocean occurred. Besides her own words hinting at how long she's been doing it, for example I'm fairly sure Rick mentioned he has pinned the source of the funds for repairing the church on her, for instance, though I'd have to go back and rewatch the previous episode to be sure.
May 29, 2012 5:12 PM

May 2011
Moment they mentioned the thief's name being Blacktail, yeah it was pretty obvious that it was Xiao-Mei. The idea with Xiao-Mei stealing and giving the money to the church is pretty good, everything does make sense if that's what has been happening. Wonder what Rick is going to do about this now that he knows, I doubt he'll turn her in tho ofc.

Neris was great this ep, lol at her eagerness for that reward. And haha at her lighting speed reaction, "No peeking". Rona, wow another great girl in this cast, clumsy girl ftw. Falling unconscious once per day ooo.
May 31, 2012 1:23 PM

Jun 2008
MM-Rosiie said:
I knew who the thief was right away for some reason...

The name maybe? I mean considering Xiao Mei has a black tail and all. It was quite obvious. I knew it was her the moment i heard the name. I didn't need to see any ribbons.

I assume she wanted to steal the things they took. She was awesome nevertheless.

Lol at the maid. A clumsy maid but that can throw projectiles, i consider that too dangerous.

Neris is freaking Robin Hood level of archery. Shooting the other arrow in the air. WTf? Where did she learn that shit?

So the prince guy is hiding stuff obviously. He must know something about our main guy since he was holding his armor and sword.
Jun 1, 2012 1:29 PM

Aug 2011
It was soooo obvious who the thief was.....
Jun 1, 2012 6:19 PM
Aug 2010
LOL..."Black Tail", I wonder who it could be?!?!?!

Anyways, I think this anime is a bit underrated, I understand it's a bit boring at times, however; the the art, animation and characters are really well done.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next episodes.
Jun 5, 2012 1:36 AM

Aug 2010
Xiao-Mei is almost as good at disguising herself as Bugs Bunny...still my favorite character though. The plot is slowly advancing too. Not a bad episode 4/5.
Jun 19, 2012 7:37 AM

Feb 2012
So, Neris is kind of greedy, I like that.

Xiao Mei and the new girl Rona were kickass and the latter one is so clumsy which I never get tired of.
Jul 3, 2012 9:41 AM

Jul 2011
yeaaaah, that was pretty predictable, also dojikko meido turns out to be capable of being quite badass, sweet! this seems getting more interesting.
Oct 3, 2014 6:04 AM

Mar 2014
Royalties as prestige of noble aristocracy ~ .. they sure brings the regal atmosphere .
So clumsy little puppy ~ .. talking about the patrols, they appears to be ill-mannered not strict .
The Black tail in the midst of burglary !! They were really dexterous in terms of combat .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2015 8:45 AM

Nov 2011
Apparently it does not seem so compelling, however as the story went running, I changed my mind and I am convinced also of what I saw.
The story line well and also the various doubts about what happens, immediately find adequate feed to explain why certain actions.
The drawing is excellent quality as well as the sets, while simple, are well made. Soundtrack catchy and fits the context, very interesting battles took place in the library.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 26, 2012

63 by Syureria »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

72 by AllenVonStein »»
Jan 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.