MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsuritama Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tsuritama »» Tsuritama Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Tsuritama Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

116 76.32%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 17.11%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 5.92%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.66%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 152

05-17-12, 9:49 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gr.ma is getting out of hospital soon!

Indian guy still investigating, and "kamikakushi" came to his mind.

Fishing Maguro for the gr.ma to be out from hospital. lol @ Haru into sumo.

lol @ hugging and falling down the water.

Maguro finally appeared, but failed. Indian guy gave up on the main guy, but fishing prince gave him another chance. They got it the second time. Suddenly the atmosphere changing. "Akemi"? Haru in berserk on lots of fishes, and those who got shot dancing Enoshima dance while Indian guy said "what's your purpose, now that you've shown your true form". Ending with Haru's sister stopping him.

Gr.ma's out. Good ending with letting her eat the fish.

lol @ the Enoshima dance by other fishers at the end!
Modified by tsubasalover, 05-17-12, 11:01 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

05-17-12, 9:50 AM

WUT?

05-17-12, 11:14 AM

Had no idea what was going on in this episode, but I didn't like it.
Dat non-functional bbcode

05-17-12, 11:55 AM

This wasn't the cute boys fishing I signed up for

05-17-12, 11:57 AM

What hell is Haru? From what I'm seeing he's some sort of deity.

05-17-12, 11:57 AM

hmm i dont know what u think but it seemed too me like their was missing something inbetween or was it just me anyways i thought at one part the indian guy and natsumi where seperated from haru and yuki but then the where together again???

05-17-12, 12:08 PM

Wonder whats up with Haru there at the end?

5/5
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

05-17-12, 12:10 PM

Wowwwww for a second there I thought that dark twist Tumblr's been predicting had happened and there wasn't any going back. It seems that it will start to get darker from here... maybe.

I'm not sure about the Haru situation, but I'm guessing he lost it and is feeling bad about it now. Though it could easily be something else... I really don't want my Haru to be bad through and through though OTL. What's at Akemi, though? Is that what Haru and his sister are looking for?

Akira's starting to grow on me.

Kannei said:
hmm i dont know what u think but it seemed too me like their was missing something inbetween or was it just me anyways i thought at one part the indian guy and natsumi where seperated from haru and yuki but then the where together again???

I thought that too... does anyone know what happened there?

Hmm. I predict that they'll go back to Akemi at some point.

05-17-12, 12:13 PM

Wow this surely was an interesting episode, with Haru being the dark alien and everything..
I can't wait untill next week!

05-17-12, 12:15 PM

Tuna. Grandma. Enoshima Legend. Symbolism. Bermuda triangle. Haru snapping. Shit so cray.
There's lots to be processed and the plot's finally picking pace. Overall, it's a nice episode; didn't expect such a quick turn, but seeing Haru losing it there reminded me that this is a Nakamura anime - should have seen it coming.

05-17-12, 12:17 PM

So shit is finally getting real...
Loved this episode, what happened at the end is the stuff I was waiting for.
I demand more mysterious things to happen.

Anime of the season.

05-17-12, 12:26 PM
Forum Moderator
Glad (and surprised) to see Keito return. That sure looked like a dragon to me in the last couple of frames. Are we about to find out what is going on?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

05-17-12, 12:35 PM

And this is where Kenji Nakamura's trademark storytelling kicks into high gear. Don't expect answers soon, just flashes of clues at hints.
Ara ara.

05-17-12, 12:43 PM

Lol WHAT.
Creepy Haru hit me like a ton of bricks.

It's really interesting now though.

05-17-12, 1:22 PM

Oh god, GREAT episode. Haru went full crazy.
SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN

05-17-12, 1:28 PM

Akira almost die because a joke while Tapioca laugh. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

And, pá pum!
Shit got serious! wtf! Scared me.

thundershocked said:
Oh god, GREAT episode. Haru went full crazy.
SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN SAKANA NINGEN UCHUUJIN

You seed that triangle get broken before he went nuts?
I suspect that he was controlled, and don't shoot in Akira because he was trying to keep control.

05-17-12, 1:34 PM

Wow. @o@ Just wow. I felt like my whole soul was sucked out of me.

Gah. Need the next episode now!! щ(゚Д゚щ)
Vodkaaaa~!

05-17-12, 1:56 PM

Whooooa, interesting episode that confused the heck out of me. It seemed like Haru was taken over or something, judging by the giant-triangle-ring breaking his. I'm not even sure what to think, next Thursday needs to get here fast!

黒子のバスケ, こうすけ@ついった

05-17-12, 2:05 PM

Vapz said:
Kannei said:
I thought that too... does anyone know what happened there?
They were not separated, they just blanked out and recovered their consciousness later at different parts of the boat. Like when Haru uses the water gun, but on everyone at the same time. It seemed to me like something (an alien dragon?) controlled them to chase them away from Akemi. Whatever it was, Akira explained it as memory manupulation

At any rate, it's bound to be explained better in another episode, since whatever happened during the blanks is probably very relevant.
Modified by Ajunky, 05-17-12, 2:09 PM

05-17-12, 2:14 PM

I enjoyed this episode until Haru went into alien mode, I never liked him right from the beginning but now I'm seriously starting to hate him. I already hate his sister, what the hell has she been doing all this time?

Yamada was good in this episode, a lot of screen time for him, too bad he didn't get the chance to do something against Haru.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices