Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2012 6:55 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Annelotte, Yuit, Vante, and Lunaluna find out that Mirim is basically Ymir's (fake Ymir) pawn. They attack and are having a difficult time matching up against the hyper-vibration armor until Annelotte goes into evil mode and finally breaks it. The party is crashed by Liliana who takes Vante (after Ymir was planning on taking her).
May 17, 2012 7:03 AM
Jun 2008
so looking at it

mirim chainsaw a castle & get royal army bathing.
huit wonder to counter mirim's armor so make copy suit.
also for annlotte give same "vibes".
huit trying get mirim to leave army cause ymir is HO-SKI.
so annelotte & harem crew launch attack on ymir & mirim.
see attack the crystal but horse of annelotte.
cue a "female" going it can't be with sig look at "female".
say hello to golden black hair gilga-lotte.
total squash on mirim & destroy the crystal.
which now goes to the horse necklace.
then robot-elf got ymir jack & dump mirim.
but here come the pirate lady now got robot-elf.

next ep rescue the robot-elf from pirate lady.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
May 17, 2012 8:09 AM

May 2012
YES

They got Mirim back ~

But then they lost vante...

And...what the crying frankfurt is up with Annalotte!?

She kinda reminded me of someone from the first two shows, but I can't remember who...
May 17, 2012 8:12 AM

Dec 2008
Evil Annelotte is an elf?! Did NOT see that coming. My love has only intensified. Omnomnomnomnomnomnom~!!

May 17, 2012 8:30 AM

Apr 2011
Evil Annelotte looks so badass and freaking powerful as well. When I saw her on last episodes' pv, I was so excited!

They got back Ymir, but they lost Vante instead. I lol seeing Ymir getting thrown away by Vante and getting hit by a small barrel by those pirates.

Annelotte could be half-demon seeing she has elf ears like Aldra. And that choker could be some kind of seal to suppress her real powers.

Episode 7 raw is out by the time I was watching this. I hate it when the raws are uncensored and the subs are not. Argh!
May 17, 2012 9:23 AM

Dec 2008
Magito said:

Episode 7 raw is out by the time I was watching this. I hate it when the raws are uncensored and the subs are not. Argh!

The AT-X releases are uncensored.
May 17, 2012 11:23 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, how nice is it that the so called Iron strategist brat is dead.
May 17, 2012 3:28 PM

Mar 2009
That Liliana part came out of fucking nowhere
May 17, 2012 7:54 PM

Mar 2009
Yes, evil Annelotte is an improvement. She should stay that way.

After the very tame previous episode, it seems we're back to regular ol' Queen's Blade. Thankfully.

On a side note, I wish Lunaluna and Annelotte would just fuck already. What's taking them so long?
May 17, 2012 8:15 PM

Dec 2010
Wow the plot in this episode! Feel bad about Mirim's emotional needs, and Yuit was in a understandably tough situation to tell or not tell of Ymir's behavior regarding Mirim's letters. Oh shit I wonder how they're gonna end this show. This episode flew by so fast too, felt like 10 minutes watching all of it.
May 17, 2012 8:25 PM

Dec 2008
Nasty001 said:

People never actually die in Queen's Blade. Plus, she just fell. It's Ymir. She's not dead.
May 18, 2012 12:15 AM

Mar 2009
sarroush said:
Nasty001 said:

People never actually die in Queen's Blade. Plus, she just fell. It's Ymir. She's not dead.

Except for poor Shizuka. =(
I still haven't gotten over her death.
May 18, 2012 1:25 PM

Sep 2007
Don't remember me that please. :(
Poor Shizuka.
May 19, 2012 5:24 PM

May 2012
That was really sad...T_T

Well, I wonder if maybe that evil form is related to the Swamp Witch?
May 20, 2012 12:04 AM

Aug 2010
The fuck happened at the end.
Nov 19, 2012 4:10 PM

Aug 2008
Lmao Liliana stealing Bante XD

Apr 15, 2013 6:30 PM
Apr 2013
So... apparently when Annelotte transformed into the bamf, the girl we see praying at the church is ... and idk if this is a spoiler or not,
May 20, 2013 3:53 AM

Mar 2010
sarroush said:
Evil Annelotte is an elf?! Did NOT see that coming. My love has only intensified. Omnomnomnomnomnomnom~!!

No a demon, not an elf..
May 8, 2014 5:42 PM

Jun 2012
well the new Annelotte seemed extremely powerful finally she can match almost everyone now maybe already everyone not sure since i do not see dark Nanael return and Aldra seems weaker then before and Tomoe is blind the only one who might be strong enough is Leina now who suprisingly did not get any role at all yet.

ecjwz said:
So... apparently when Annelotte transformed into the bamf, the girl we see praying at the church is ... and idk if this is a spoiler or not,

might be i was also wondering that. i am also starting to think now i saw this elf Annelotte that this might be her sister who she lost long ago they act almost same they have same sound when laugh and they give off the same sort of vibe if you know what i mean. if you right about the praying person to be her she had some sort of reaction when elf Annelotte came out so could explain it.
RobertovkMay 8, 2014 5:50 PM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Nov 1, 2014 6:08 PM

May 2012
Decent development, let's see what's next!
Apr 10, 2015 9:59 AM

Feb 2015
Dark/Evil/Elf Anne seems powerful. I hope this isn't a one off transformation.

Robertovk said:
i am also starting to think now i saw this elf Annelotte that this might be her sister who she lost long ago...

My thoughts exactly.
Jul 26, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2012
Great episode.
Mar 26, 2017 11:47 AM

Apr 2013
Mirim and Yuit were so damn stuipd this episode, omg O_O
Only good part was Liliana trolling everyone with her hime-laugh xD
Feb 14, 2018 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
are Annelotte & Aldra sisters? this power came from Aldra it was clear from how Aldra looked & her eyes were glowing same time as hers

Aldra's long lost sister finally shows up & was adopted by Noble family?

even if they are not sisters she is half demon like Aldra, & Aldra triggered her power
Sugram22Feb 14, 2018 12:51 PM
Oct 30, 2019 9:09 PM

May 2014
I really can't take this season serious. I may have given any hope for improvements, but the plot and character presentation is really bad. This season ruins the Queen's Blade saga. Rather than ruining it like this they should have ended it with previous season with Claudette as the Queen. I can't take her and Ymir being evil and dictator over their people. It hardly allowed to say anything before being killed for it.

At least there were some nice Mirim boobs here. And the Anolette's dark design was great. Ignoring everyone. With that amount of power she may even be a great challenge to the queen. I love her design:

With this progressing it's hard to give it anymore than 4/9. Sad to see this when the previous seasons was like 6,5-7/9.

PS! Where is Reina, by the way. See her in the opening with the fact that she hasn't appeared through half of the season.
Aug 17, 2021 6:23 AM

Feb 2020
They got Mirim back, but now they lost Vante. Oh boy...

That Liliana part came out of nowhere. OH HO HO HO HO! xD

Evil Annelotte looks so badass.
Jul 10, 2022 10:14 PM

Jul 2016
Mirim is so damn stupid. Such a shame Annelotte didn't kill her.
Mar 19, 2023 11:44 PM

Sep 2018
This season is all over the place lol, what happens next? Who TF knows lol....
Mar 6, 4:04 PM

Jan 2020
As many have pointed out this series is even more disjointed than the first 2.

Aside from being a stereotypical bad guy, it made absolutely no sense for Ymir² to act that way.
She already had Mirim completely wrapped around her finger even without threatening to not treat her mother any more.

At this point Mirim believed that her mother had been receiving letters and money for quite some time and she was still completely obedient.

The same goes for burning the letters. It would be much safer to just transmit the letters and money, than to risk her best weapon finding out and rebelling. Judging by how the people of her home town reacted to Yuit being invited into the castle in Episode 1, I doubt that her mother would voice a complaint. If anything she would likely be supportive.

Finally, she had also already won. There was no reason to not just take her back with her.

Mirim's resistance to the stones didn't just disappear because the armor was destroyed (she will likely get a new one by the end of the season) and is still unique. So Ymir² would only need to make a new armor. Which is possible, since we've already seen Yuit do it.

Not to mention that she was established as much stronger than the maid, not that strength was ever consistent in Queen's Blade, but you get the idea.

A pretty long rant. But it just annoys me when evil characters act like a**holes for the sake of being a**holes and to show that they are evil. Even when they've are supposed to be intelligent. And I mean, she is a genius inventor after all.
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
Mar 29, 10:29 PM

Dec 2022
boy this is waaaay more intense than the previous seasons. there is much socio-political commentary and conspiracy at play here

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jun 19, 2012

55 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 10 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 13, 2012

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 6, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 30, 2012

36 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.