MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 492 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Chapter 492 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Bleach Chapter 492 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

21 32.31%
4 out of 5: Liked it

20 30.77%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 16.92%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 9.23%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 10.77%
Voters: 65

05-16-12, 8:36 PM

lol such a piece of shit manga. Pierced through the heart? Fuck you, I won't die.

05-16-12, 9:48 PM

Predictable outcome of the fight and some recap of the hate between the Quicy and the Shinigami... Hope next chapter is more interesting.

05-17-12, 2:56 AM

Maddo_scientisto said:
According to some people in a manga we should always just see the strongest character facing the strongest opponent with an epic inexistant bgm. The weaks shouldn't ever come back and being shown because nobody obviously want to see someone weak. Fuck the story, let's just show some action and never insert any weaker character than the one presented so far because what we want is to show explosions and sword clashes.

The two new shinigami's character are there to give relief to the story, a different perspective but if you can only think that a character is important if he's strong (and vice versa) then you should open your eyes a bit.

Well, maybe I expressed myself a bit imprecise, about those two. Of course, I think that weak characters are necessary, usually I like them as much as "overpowered" ones. But I think, that Kubo has introduced already too many characters... We have captains & vice captains + some less important Shinigamis from 13 Divisions, fullbringers (who I don't think we will seen ever again...), Ichigo's friends from school, Vizards, guys from Urahara shop... And it's supposed to be last arc. While Bleach characters are plainly likeable, I don't think we need new ones, especially when: that guy acts THE SAME as Hanatarou, they are extremely similar, and the girl is... Another annoying Tsundere, punching anyone who says that she's got flat chest. Original idea for creating new characters! Even their character-design (which is important to me) is simple and they look totally random. That's why I'd prefer Kubo to develop a little characters we already know, instead of bringing new ones ;)
Fai said:

^example of bleach fandom.

Characters die too fast < MEH THEY SHOULD STAY LONGER.
CHaracters get the time to shine < MEH THEY SHOULD HAVE DIED FASTER.

Battles are more even < MEH BORING WHY NO OVERPOWER'D STUFF?
Battles are one sides< LO LOL ITS ALWAYS ONESIDED NOW MEH SHOULD BE EVEN

Ichigo is overpowred <LOL BORING
Ichigo is equal < LOL BORING.

Ichigo fights smart < LOL HE SHOULD RUSH HEAD ON FIRST
Ichigo fights brainlessly < LOL WHY DOES HE NOT FIGHT SMART.

Seriously, there's no satisfying of some people. Some of cases are easily explained by innability to hold attention on manga for longer than five seconds unless every panel is pointless exploding of rubber people, but oh well.

Some brilliant sarcasm you have used. I don't remember writing anything like that? I have just pointed things I didn't like this week. When the begining of new arc + new enemies looks freaking awesome to me, I don't enjoy current fight, that's all :P

05-17-12, 5:58 AM

I mean...seriously? rofl
Immediately reminded me of Naruto Shippuden

An okay chapter overall.

05-17-12, 8:28 AM

I got a feeling that the new guy this chapter is Aizen's illegitimate son. Just sayin'.

05-17-12, 3:33 PM

Hey Apollo Grantz is back! And he's in the squad with Rukia...!

Kinda felt the recap was a bit stretched. The way i see it, only true fans of the series have been reading this trainwreck up to this point so they know the history of the Quincy/Soul Reapers. Oh well, Kubo probably ran out of things to cover in the chapter and went to his editor and said, fuck it, let's do a recap.

my PSN theoutlawjak

05-17-12, 4:04 PM

Guys, the new Aizen is actually Tsukishima!

(Thank you http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=825830 :V)

05-17-12, 4:07 PM

Godofnerdiness said:

Guys, the new Aizen is actually Tsukishima!

(Thank you http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=825830 :V)
Of course! To get revenge on Soul Society (and Ichigo) he inserted himself into their memories so they thought he was always 6th seat!

...Okay, that made too much sense for something I came up with in 2 seconds.

05-17-12, 5:29 PM

This seriously has gone for far too long , WHEN is that guy finally gonna die?!
i was hoping this chapter was it , but no.
This guy has had enough time to show off,
I just hope, Just Hope, that, PLEASE Kubo doesn't put a flashback of that guy's "sad" past when he is defeated.
Kubo always does that, trying to make us feel sorry for the villains.
We are suppose to DETEST the villain, not feel sorry for them!!
I hope Kubo learns that someday.

05-18-12, 6:39 AM

Merue said:
wild Jr Aizen appears

My thoughts exactly O_o

05-18-12, 11:37 AM

Recap of old info, bleh...

So that thing can wreck that Quincy up that badly but Ichigo could not? Okay.

Seems like he's about to go all, "Second release!" up in there.

05-19-12, 3:46 PM

...I love how it's too late in the game to drop this manga, and yet I'm still contemplating it. It's not like this is the worst chapter I've ever read, but there are a couple hundred more interesting things to read than Bleach. Oh, but the time I've invested T__T

Kubo needs to learn how to build excitement without doing the whole 'fallen warrior rises again to deliver final epic attack' thing. It was alright at first, but he kept doing it over and over, and now no one is surprised or held in suspense. He has a problem with making characters that serve no purpose, too.
BBcoooooode! I miss you T_T
[img]http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/rozzy-sama/mal-set-signature_zps8e945522.gif[/img]

05-22-12, 7:24 AM

And the horrible fanfiction continues with this chapter. Kubo is scrambling for a decent idea of what to do with this arc and he just can't figure it out so he stalls with stale information that everyone already knows. An earlier poster asked why so much emphasis has been placed on the two new soul reaper characters, Kubo is going to use them for shitty info dumps on the history of the conflict between the Quincies and the Soul Reapers, and I guess faux Aizen is going to be the one to excrete that information.

Although I'd rather have new characters than second string arancars that I never did care about and their stupid monster. I mean if Kubo is going to write shitty fanfic then he can at least bring back characters that were actually interesting. I wonder if those three were really popular in Japan because other than that they were terrible characters to bring back.

09-10-12, 1:20 PM

Bleach frustrates me. I am a completionist. I watched every episode of the anime (in order) and even stuck out some pretty bad filler. I decided to read the final arc in the manga so I could finish the story, but I just can't. I read some Death Note, and the amount that happens in every chapter is crazy compared to how little occurs in Bleach. I am officially dropping Bleach now :o(

11-10-12, 12:01 PM

brucescrews said:
Bleach frustrates me. I am a completionist. I watched every episode of the anime (in order) and even stuck out some pretty bad filler. I decided to read the final arc in the manga so I could finish the story, but I just can't. I read some Death Note, and the amount that happens in every chapter is crazy compared to how little occurs in Bleach. I am officially dropping Bleach now :o(

Dude, you're comparing 2 very different series and not to mention the length.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices