Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 2012 11:46 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Is it me, or is Law getting shadier by the chapter? It is interesting that he wants to take out a Yonkou though. If thats one of the only ways to survive in the New World, this latter half of One Piece promises to be ridiculously action packed.

And I know I'm not the only one who wants to see what the hell the Cool Brothers look like already. What if they're one of those characters, where you never get to see what they look like. That would be cool, pun intended. And hey Mr. Caesar, leave Franky's beams the F** alone! He's starting to become one of those villains that you just can't wait to see get their ass handed to them. I'm looking at you Aizen.
84DaysWithoutMay 16, 2012 1:55 PM
May 16, 2012 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
Consumed said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Is it me, or is Law getting shadier by the chapter? It is interesting that he wants to take out a Yonkou though. If thats one of the only ways to survive in the New World, this latter half of One Piece promises to be ridiculously action packed.

And I know I'm not the only one who wants to see what the hell the Cool Brothers look like already. What if they're one of those characters, where you never get to see what they look like. That would be cool. And hey Mr. Caesar, leave Franky's beams the F** alone! He's starting to become one of those villains that you just can't wait to see get their ass handed to them. I'm looking at you Aizen.
could u tell me where u read it?
May 16, 2012 8:22 AM

Jan 2012
I only found a few raw pages so far
May 16, 2012 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
renders said:
I only found a few raw pages so far

yea i know y is it taking them so fucking long to get one piece out i have been waiting for like 4 hours now
May 16, 2012 8:42 AM

Sep 2011
Yeti Cool Brothers turn out to be weaklings, and how did they manage to defeat Zoro and company? As far as I remember they weren't injured in any way which is very similar to Law's Shambles personality swapping ability. But that time he was at Caesar's lab so there must be other reason.
Rednecked_CrakeMay 17, 2012 1:14 AM
May 16, 2012 12:22 PM

Apr 2009
what an awesome chapter

i wonder what emperour Law wants to eliminate.. Kaidou? (didn't Kidd went to fight him?
May 16, 2012 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
damn a straw hat and law allice damn damn hooly shit epic
May 16, 2012 12:31 PM

Feb 2012
Awesome chapter, Franky fighting in Chopper's body and Luffy knocking him out, Nami was funny too.

Law pretty much one-shots the other brother, is there anything he can't do with his crazy power. Luffy and Law would be a ridiculously strong alliance, please make it happen, it depends on Luffy.

I wonder what the key is Law mentioned and if that was the only reason why he came to Punk Hazard.
May 16, 2012 12:34 PM

Jul 2011
Luffy alliance with Law = AWSOME
I wonder what yonkou wants to eliminate.
May 16, 2012 12:36 PM

Jun 2010
I wonder which if the emperors, Shanks would give the most shock value, and its too soon to confront Blackbeard.

Funny how Luffy easily confronted the Brothers even with a rampaging Chopper, I cant wait to see the funny flashback on how Zoro and the other failed.
May 16, 2012 12:38 PM

May 2007
Now the million dollar question is which Yonkou is Law interested in taking down.

Shanks, Kaidou, Big Mam or Blackbeard.

My money is on Kaidou. This way, Luffy will then have beef with 3 of the Yonkou and respect the last one, lol.

I wonder if Law wants to create chaos, or wants one of the Yonkou positions, or if his reasons are more complicated than that.
May 16, 2012 12:39 PM

Apr 2008
Knowing Oda, the Yeti Brothers probably have some kind of ridiculous looking face. Kind of how when in Impel Down the Minotaur was covered in shadows and then in the next scene, we're shown just how hilarious he looked.
May 16, 2012 12:51 PM

Nov 2008
I loled when Franky transformed in Chopper's body, it was obvious but still xD
That end of chapter, I don't think Luffy will take the offer or it may depend on what Law is preparing.
May 16, 2012 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
ABSOLUTE EPICNESS!!!!!!!

Man that chapter was awesome, totally worth the wait.

Man Franky in choppers body was hilarious, trying to beat up luffy the whole way til the end lol
The cool brothers seem funnier than I thought them to be in the beginning with all that COOOOL stuff.

The way luffy beat them up and his new move with aiming the bullets he bounces back is pretty good, that's another thing we learn from his training days.

I rofled at how he left the strongest attack "elephant Gun" to hit franky and not the brothers

And then law comes beating one of the brothers like a boss, what was that technique he used though? It seemed like there was some electricity and then the nxt panel sth broke I didn't get that panel well...can someone explain.

Finally...what i have been waiting for...an alliance now we're talking!! thank u oda
May 16, 2012 1:14 PM

Nov 2011
Barion-Zara said:
ABSOLUTE EPICNESS!!!!!!!

Man that chapter was awesome, totally worth the wait.

Man Franky in choppers body was hilarious, trying to beat up luffy the whole way til the end lol
The cool brothers seem funnier than I thought them to be in the beginning with all that COOOOL stuff.

The way luffy beat them up and his new move with aiming the bullets he bounces back is pretty good, that's another thing we learn from his training days.

I rofled at how he left the strongest attack "elephant Gun" to hit franky and not the brothers

And then law comes beating one of the brothers like a boss, what was that technique he used though? It seemed like there was some electricity and then the nxt panel sth broke I didn't get that panel well...can someone explain.

Finally...what i have been waiting for...an alliance now we're talking!! thank u oda
yea this chapter was beast and i think that attack is called counter shock
May 16, 2012 1:17 PM

Nov 2009
Seriously guys, this was the best One Piece chapter I've read this arc. So much action! I'm starting to love the cool brothers, especially Scotch! lol
May 16, 2012 1:19 PM

Mar 2011
So damn worth staying up until 4AM to wait for this...

As much as a Luffy+Law combo would be AMAZING, I don't see it happenning, I mean... it's just, too awesome and too easy. Luffy will want to be on cool terms with LAw and all, but if he has no interest in actually taking down anyone, just in surpassing them. Well, he idid say he would take down Big Mam, and I'm sure he'd like to do some damage on Blackbeard (who may or may not be a Yonko at this point), but if Law is aiming for Shanks, then the alliance is out of the question... Ahhh, but it would be so damn badass.

Now what was that bit about "sleeping on this island" being key? Did it just go over my head, or is it a translation thing?

ahh, I just love this... So apparently Zoro, Sanji and Robin were done-in by a bullet that causes instant drunkness... so why was Zoro affected?? aha, well, they sure as hell aren't dead,

Franky is such doofus, The "cool" puns just kill me, and oh damn, if Luffy's new moves and Haki don't get me giddy every time, I don't know what does... Oh, right, Trafalgar Law. ... !!! Y U SO COOL!!!!!!! Ah, he's so sketchy but badass, I really want to know his motives, and what happened to his crew...
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!
May 16, 2012 1:25 PM

Mar 2008
If it's Shanks, definitely no. If it's Kaido, I can't really see Luffy attacking someone he doesn't yet have a quarrel with. It's too early for Blackbeard. It must be Big Mom. They said earlier that Kid sunk some of Big Mom's ships. Maybe he will join and they form a 3 way alliance like Luffy did at Enies Lobby.
May 16, 2012 1:26 PM

Mar 2011
Barion-Zara said:

Yea really, what were those moves?!? I didn't catch the name of the first one "Sui-L?" did I read that right? I'll have to look up the raws... and that "counter shock"... what was that?!!!!? Clearly Luffy isn't the only one with new moves... to be expected, seeing as his bounty went up about 200 million beli during the time-skip...

I don't know if I'll be able to survive watching this animated o,o

Oh, and... TRAFFY...!!! Okay, if that's not the bestest nickname ever, I don't know what is... Now to go find the raws and see if that's what Luffy really calls him!!
A pinky-promise
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
May 16, 2012 1:28 PM

Mar 2011
Juggernaut6 said:
If it's Shanks, definitely no. If it's Kaido, I can't really see Luffy attacking someone he doesn't yet have a quarrel with. It's too early for Blackbeard. It must be Big Mom. They said earlier that Kid sunk some of Big Mom's ships. Maybe he will join and they form a 3 way alliance like Luffy did at Enies Lobby.

Okay, a Law+Kidd+Luffy allicance is just too damn badass for my little brain or shitty heart to handle... whoa.... just... whoa... *flashbacks to Shabondy*
*nosebleeding everywhere*
A pinky-promise
-- Sakata Gintoki

May 16, 2012 1:32 PM

May 2011
OH SHIT! Law is going to work together with Luffy!?

Can't wait!
May 16, 2012 1:43 PM

Nov 2009
One Piece why you so good ?
May 16, 2012 1:51 PM

Jan 2008
This was a pretty cool chapter. My fav part was when Nami was talking and doing her "Nami" moves on them all the while forgetting that she's in Franky's body, making them think she was an okama. lol
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
May 16, 2012 1:55 PM

Nov 2008
This was a great chapter, but the art was murky, so I really want to see this animated. (Please make the current Fishhead Island anime arc go away!!!)

My feeling is that Law isn't really as bad or duplicitous as he appears. I wouldn't be surprised to eventually find out he is really on the side of the Rebels.
May 16, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2012
Juggernaut6 said:

Well there is always the possibility that Luffy won't accept the proposal for an alliance, I can't really see him following any kind of plan and working with some other pirate to take down a yonkou.
And I think you meant Sabaody Archipelago, not Enies Lobby.
May 16, 2012 2:09 PM
Aug 2011
Who gave it a 1/5? Troll much

That being said this chapter was like SO MUCH WIN

LL-Alliance

5/5

PS: beans are better than drugs
May 16, 2012 2:16 PM

Feb 2011
Great chapter, so much new things. :D 5/5

1. I'm now 100% sure that the Yeti Brothers taking out Zoro and Sanji was a joke (not literally).
Luffy was able to basically take them out with ease and the way the fight was constructed, wasn't very serious. Doubt guys like this could present a challenege for Zoro and Sanji.

2.I'm pretty darn sure the person who they'll be taking out is Big Mom. It makes perfect sense.
Luffy waged war on her, Kidd has already begun to strike her, and now Law is interested in taking out 1 of the emperors, Yup diffinately big Mom.

3.I'm pretty certain Luffy will accept this offer but who knows. Luffy has taken on allies before so I can't imagine him saying no. He already sees Law as a friend and so I see no reason not to. But the question is, taking out an emperor, who will replace that emperor?
May 16, 2012 3:02 PM

Jul 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

LL-Alliance

5/5

It was Tite Kubo for sure.But epic fail.xD
May 16, 2012 3:05 PM

Nov 2011
MrUnivel said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

LL-Alliance

5/5

nah probably naruto and bleach mad fans getting jealous
May 16, 2012 3:11 PM

Dec 2009
Guys, Law mentioned umbrellas. Here, take a look at chapter 594.

Same thing?! (sure, could be umbrellas for thunderstorms, but the term has not... been used except these two times)
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 16, 2012 3:12 PM

Apr 2011
ZoroFan said:
MrUnivel said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

LL-Alliance

5/5

nah probably naruto and bleach mad fans getting jealous

True ! He should have already know from the DVD and manga sales that One Piece is best and will always remain best ! .Or he was a Blind No0B.

It was a epic chapter !!!!! It has been while i was so excited !!
May 16, 2012 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
Marow said:

Same thing?! (sure, could be umbrellas for thunderstorms, but the term has not... been used except these two times)

Law was talking about being under a Yonkous umbrella, meaning under their protection with the condition of working for them. Such as Fishmen Island was under Big Mom's protection and they gave her candy.
May 16, 2012 3:32 PM

Apr 2010
In case Luffy refuses, Law can always use returning the crew's bodies to their original as blackmail.

I still have hope the Yeti brothers aren't fodder. I mean, their faces still weren't revealed.
May 16, 2012 3:34 PM

Aug 2008
yayyyy! Law teaming up with Luffy!
I hope Law also meant to defeat the guy... Punk Hazard, was it?

I hope the next arc will be about Bigmum. :)

Marow said:
Guys, Law mentioned umbrellas. Here, take a look at chapter 594.

oh ho! I wonder if it's Bigmum or the other one, kaido. :O
KuriniMay 16, 2012 3:38 PM
May 16, 2012 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
Warteboy said:
Marow said:

Law was talking about being under a Yonkous umbrella, meaning under their protection with the condition of working for them. Such as Fishmen Island was under Big Mom's protection and they gave her candy.

Yes, I am aware of that phrasing. Can't shake off the feeling though~
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 16, 2012 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
lawl Luffy allies with Law? Nice!
why do I get the feeling he's gonna refuse
and I bet Law wants to take out Big Mam
May 16, 2012 3:55 PM

Apr 2012
If Luffy alliances with Law, that wouldl make this arc my favorite arc
May 16, 2012 4:54 PM

Jun 2008
I don't think Luffy will accept the offer. He doesn't like stuff that way. He prefers beating the shit out of people by his own and want's to succeed with his own value.
If he accepts maybe is a sign that he changed a little after he lost Ace and his nakama and now his more of a realist.
Of course if the person is Shanks then no doubt Law is knocking at the wrong door.

I wonder why Law wants to defeat a Yonku along with Luffy. Seeing as he doesn't have his crew around, could it be that the Yonku he wants to bring down beat him in the past and killed his crew?
May 16, 2012 6:50 PM
Apr 2012
Monad said:
I don't think Luffy will accept the offer. He doesn't like stuff that way. He prefers beating the shit out of people by his own and want's to succeed with his own value.
If he accepts maybe is a sign that he changed a little after he lost Ace and his nakama and now his more of a realist.
Of course if the person is Shanks then no doubt Law is knocking at the wrong door.

I wonder why Law wants to defeat a Yonku along with Luffy. Seeing as he doesn't have his crew around, could it be that the Yonku he wants to bring down beat him in the past and killed his crew?

i like that idea about a Yonkou beating his crew. Law did sound like he was speaking from experience.
May 16, 2012 6:58 PM

Dec 2011
Law is a pretty shrewd guy. I wonder which Yonkou it is?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2012 7:19 PM

Oct 2009
Law, laying down the law.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2012 8:50 PM

Oct 2010
Cool chapter aside, the Yeti Cool Brothers are beginning to look more and more like an intelligent version of Chopper's Monster Point... they have similar fur textures, wear shorts, and hats...
May 16, 2012 9:00 PM

Dec 2008
So are Franky's lasers on his nipples? But Nami is in Franky's body...this is going to cause all sorts of strange boners.
May 16, 2012 9:57 PM

Dec 2010
OHMFG LAW. LAW WATER U DOING LAW.

I want to believe him (that he's going to help Luffy) but somehow I don't want to believe him either... And wait, am I the only one who gets the feeling that he's going to die in this arc or something? ;__;
May 16, 2012 10:02 PM
Jul 2018
In any case, now we are dead certain that Law messed with the bodies of SHs so that he can get Luffy to agree on his terms. Else Luffy is going to get fucked against Cesar
May 16, 2012 10:23 PM

Jan 2012
as much as i would love to see law and luffy kick ass on a team, law always seems to have an ulterior motive, i see all this as a small part of a much bigger plan possibly including other big names.
trafalgar boss-definitly one of my all time favourite characters
May 17, 2012 12:29 AM

Jan 2010
Luffy and Law teaming up? PURE EPICNESS in the making! Cant wait for next weeks chapter!
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

May 17, 2012 1:07 AM

Feb 2010
big question here which yonko has law in mind most natural would be big mom can't wait for the next chap....
May 17, 2012 5:26 AM

May 2007
Monad said:

But you have to remember that Law saved Luffy's life after the war. So he definitely owes him a debt. This could be the reason why Law did save Luffy. He saw the rebellious attitude of Luffy against authority and didn't give two shits about it. It could be that Law was planning to take on the Yonkou all along but probably would need some help.
May 17, 2012 12:58 PM

Aug 2010
Next week can't come soon enough.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

3 by thebrentinator24 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.