Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2012 1:22 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mystery was pretty much an excuse to have all the plot happen but it's okay. The ending is nice and Ayumi noticed the ring on "the woman"'s hand and we'll be looking for her in the Mystery Train...

I wished grown-up Haibara would make use of the situation and annoy little Conan but the only thing she did was making him trip, what a waste.

So is the "assistant" working with Sera? Or did someone else told him about the video going to be delivered?
May 15, 2012 4:19 AM

Mar 2009
Haibara was discovered and worse, there's a video evidence.
May 15, 2012 9:54 AM
Sep 2011
Cases have been really bad lately.
May 15, 2012 10:20 AM
Mar 2011
The whole claustrophobia thing was strange - why had the culprit decided to murder the woman with an axe instead of just crushing the door like Haibara did later thus freeing himself from a closed space? It sounded like a more logical thing to do... considering that he was in love with the victim. But oh well, there must have been a murder, so... And the thing about Usagi not being the dying message, but a desire to meet again her loved one(who was killing her at the time) was even more weird.

However, that is completely unimportant... Yay, we saw adult Haibara! And of course, she left evidence. That Mitsuhiko - just a minute ago you were on the verge of death, and now you're filming the lady that saved you. He's fast to recover, but his way of expressing gratitude - why did he think that the lady would be flattered by his having filmed her rescue operation? Haibara was also careless - kids are filming you, and you don't even notice. But of course, she was in a dire situation, so it's easily explained... Still, it's a bit obvious.

And yeah, everyone who needed to see the video already saw it - even Subaru that demonstrated his super hacking skills. It seems like everyone from the suspicious trio knows about Haibara - at least, they recognized her, though we can't be sure for Subaru.

Well, it looks like Conan is back on track of being awesome. The only thing that needs improvement are the cases, and I hope that this would be fixed right away - in the mysterious train case. Eagerly waiting for a showdown in a Christie-like setting...
seke_madouleMay 15, 2012 10:23 AM
May 15, 2012 11:07 AM

Feb 2009
If the victim is smart enough to left intricate dying message they should have been smart enough not to get kill in the first place! Technology nowadays are becoming a pain seriously. Now I wonder how Amuro and Subaru learn about that video.
MaxCrazy7May 15, 2012 11:11 AM
May 15, 2012 3:26 PM
Apr 2011
hmm small grown up the hair is the same and so many mistakes in one chapter is the author sick or something, but how cares the story is moving forward.
May 16, 2012 5:34 PM

Dec 2007
I keep expecting this to be the start of the end of this amazing manga... I really really really want to see how it ends, and I want everything to start to fall apart in the following chapters. In just 4 chapters, all 3 "suspicious" people have discovered something about those two, hopefully in the next files we will see the consequences of those discoveries... I don't want it to go on for too much longer...

My Claims:
May 17, 2012 2:26 PM
May 2012
anyone else notice the bottle of bourbon at the end? ;]

AHHHHH this is getting good, I cant wait. everythings starting to fall into place..
May 18, 2012 6:14 AM

Jun 2010
When will we get to finally know, who is Bourbon.. ? :/
May 19, 2012 3:47 AM

Mar 2009
Who is Sera really? And how do Subaru and Amuro know that they should be hacking into Mouri's PC? I think Subaru and Amuro will be taking that train

Haibara taking the antidote and filmed by Mitsuhiko is just too convenient. But I guess this helps to move the story along. It's been hinted a couple of times that Subaru could be Bourbon. Ah... when will Gosho reveal if Subaru is really Bourbon
May 25, 2012 7:24 AM
Feb 2012
These hints could be fake-hints. Subaru always drinking Bourbon - but Shuichis favorite drink was also Bourbon, so who knows.

Looking forward to the next chapter^^
May 8, 2013 11:49 PM

Oct 2012
mitsuhiko retard!!!!

Jan 5, 6:29 AM

Jun 2017
What do you think Usagi's reaction was like when he found out that his girlfriend just wanted him to get over his claustrophobia? It's too bad that they left that out.

The Mouris are idiots! How can they share how they make their passwords? You cannot share that kind of information with anyone!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 863 Discussion

Utsune - Jun 30, 2013

4 by KoniginElle »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 862 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 23, 2013

11 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 861 Discussion

takarabako - Jun 18, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 860 Discussion

uzee - Jun 8, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 17, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 859 Discussion

k11chi - May 28, 2013

7 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 15, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.