Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 14, 2012 7:16 AM

Apr 2012
Elfen lied seemed to have the most romance of the horror shows on my list but i enjoyed higurashi much more. I really liked the creepy atmosphere of Higurashi and Another a lot. Except i hated the last couple episodes of Another even though i'm sure many people liked it.

Reasons for disliking Elfen Lied (i still liked it)

I hope my input helped some. Thanks in advance.
May 14, 2012 8:09 AM

Mar 2008
maybe Ghost Hunt, it's not definite romance, but there's good chemistry between the 2 main characters
May 14, 2012 8:21 AM

Sep 2011
uzumaki, its creepy, disturbing, and creative. and it has romance but not in the traditional sense, though its only a manga

http://myanimelist.net/manga/436/Uzumaki

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 14, 2012 8:22 AM

Sep 2011
FUN said:
maybe Ghost Hunt, it's not definite romance, but there's good chemistry between the 2 main characters
i thought in the long run(aka throughout the manga after the anime leaves off) the romance goes places

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 14, 2012 8:59 AM

Mar 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
FUN said:
i thought in the long run(aka throughout the manga after the anime leaves off) the romance goes places

oh, well that could be, I haven't read the manga yet =)
May 14, 2012 9:50 AM

Nov 2010
not realy romance (ok there IS a vibe) so think you'll like it
previous season's Another (yes that is the name haha)
May 14, 2012 10:19 AM

Apr 2010
Try
Shiki

Or maybe
Requiem from the Darkness
May 14, 2012 11:36 AM

Apr 2012
irenika said:
Try
Shiki

Or maybe
Requiem from the Darkness

I actually just started watching shiki heh

Thx everyone will check those out.
May 15, 2012 10:52 AM

Apr 2012
Well finished shiki and it was way too fucked up for me.
May 15, 2012 9:24 PM

Jan 2012
Arukazah said:
Elfen lied seemed to have the most romance of the horror shows on my list but i enjoyed higurashi much more. I really liked the creepy atmosphere of Higurashi and Another a lot. Except i hated the last couple episodes of Another even though i'm sure many people liked it.

Reasons for disliking Elfen Lied (i still liked it)

I hope my input helped some. Thanks in advance.

check out
Chaos head
mirai nikki (future diary)
deadman wonderland
i have a few more i just can't remember the names lol but check those out if you have not already seen them.

More topics from this board

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - 8 hours ago

3 by YokuYT »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

9 by r3v3l3v3l »»
3 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Today

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
6 hours ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
9 hours ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
10 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.