Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2008 12:19 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not much this episode. Next week the final battle I guess.
Sep 20, 2008 1:04 PM
Apr 2008
shido died so that's it for him...lets see how the season ends next ep.
Sep 20, 2008 2:09 PM
Apr 2008
Yeah, it's so sad for him. & Sasha seems ready to be sacrificed too. :(

EDIT: BTW, what happened to Snow now? It's like she disappeared into thin air.
Sep 20, 2008 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
so no one ends up being together -_- and i was hoping for the joseph-amanda pair...
and i still can't believe the minister's still alive 0.o
Sep 20, 2008 9:14 PM
Apr 2008
wolfsrainXD said:

Remember how Hermann was revived? It's most probably the same thing.
Sep 21, 2008 6:40 AM

Jul 2008
darkxdestiny said:
wolfsrainXD said:

Remember how Hermann was revived? It's most probably the same thing.

they said the next was the SEASON finale....*goes to pray* shido died in the most heroic way he could tho
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kaiokenx3&sclick=1]
Sep 21, 2008 4:55 PM

Mar 2008
Ah well, an okay warmup the final batte and some more death to expect no doubt.
Yeh i've been wondering what happened to Snow as well.

MAL list updates
Sep 21, 2008 11:11 PM

Jun 2008
I too wonder why the minister is alive.

Ready to see Joseph end it next week.
Sep 22, 2008 2:59 PM

Jun 2007
ah... there goes Shido...I think the horse is the only good character left.

Sep 23, 2008 1:30 AM

Jun 2007
I suspect something on a massive scale will have to happen in order to spread the nano machines and remove the virus that people have been plagued with. Unless they cop out and make it so when Xargin dies everyone is magically healed again.

I'm generally happy with how this anime turned out. People died that you wouldn't have expected to die. People came back that you would have thought died for good. Romance was kept at a realistic level and not the regular "I sense you love me so lets end up together and or make out" type deal that we often see in action anime. And so far Hermann was the only one that had feelings for Amanda and it looks like Amanda was more focused on friendship and her brother then trying to hook up with any of the possible guys she was around.

Over all a solid 8 in my books.
Sep 24, 2008 9:54 AM

Jul 2008
Shido NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! R.I.P. in peace friend! SCREW YOU USA ASSHOLES! You know what? I bet they would do it to a real country if they knew that they would launch it or have something that would kill them but they have not seen it only are afraid of it that they cannot stop it once it is used.

7th generation ICBM???? O_O That looks FREAK MAN! The thing is huge and has self protecting shields like in Star Trek????? WTF? How can you stop it if it blocks all your weapons???

Shido DID REALLY GOOD! I am proud of him!

Sasha is pushing it to the MAX since her cannon can blow up anytime due overheating.

Mei-Fang is also risking it by trying to kill off projectiles in space.

THIS IS ALL GOING DOWN! Everything is just going screw up and BANG since next episode is the last!

ISIS is done so all there is left it might seem gay AND IT MAY BE but Joseph has most likely kiss Xargin to force that pill down his throat.......cause HE NEVER is going to take THAT.

All in all YOU ALL RAISE YOUR SHIELDS for the end of Blassreiter.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jan 17, 2009 12:23 PM

Oct 2008
Blassreiter, it seems to be that every episode is quite depressing..

Jan 23, 2009 11:01 PM
Mar 2008
That's the way to go Shido, Herman just dies. So I'm guess the Minister is part alagam or w/e. Also seems like Mr. Blue turned down some hot lovin.
Mar 9, 2009 2:34 PM

Aug 2007
First can I just cry about Shido???

*huhh huhhh.... sniff.... huuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!* T__T

Dayum he was so hott.

Was that scene with Jospeh and Amana perfect for a kiss or what?!?!?! Even the music was Hollywood kiss scene... they shoulda! Or Joseph coulda pinched her butt, winked at her...

anyway :)
Oct 13, 2009 10:34 AM

Aug 2008
magentaanbu said:
ah... there goes Shido...I think the horse is the only good character left.

Lol.

Stjeppe said:

Yeh i've been wondering what happened to Snow as well.

Who is snow o_O???

sakR9 said:

Was that scene with Jospeh and Amanda perfect for a kiss or what?!?!?! Even the music was Hollywood kiss scene... they shoulda! Or Joseph coulda pinched her butt, winked at her...

Definitely!

Lol...I agree with what DeathFire said about keep the romance in this realistic, which it has. And I think that was a good choice. But a kiss with SOMEONE wouldn't have hurt. Or at least they could've let Herman say " I love you Amanda" before dieing. Something :(

As for Shido...way to go out man, a hero.

So...Snow...I remember now, that girly that saved Jospeh in episode 19. I thought it was a pretty good bet she died? Though I guess it wasn't made certain.
Oct 7, 2010 8:17 PM
Apr 2010
Weak episode,hope the last one is better
Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 11, 2010 6:38 PM

Mar 2010
Eh last episod next time for conclusion o well

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 11, 2010 6:38 PM

Mar 2010
Eh last episod next time for conclusion o well

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 12, 2011 8:43 AM

Dec 2010
RIP Shido he went out like a hero... As for Snow as much as i regret to say it because i really wanted her to live I'm pretty sure she died :(, but at least from what it seemed she died on her own terms just like Shido. She died bringing Joseph back to sanity(maybe a hint of affection there?) while Shido died protecting Germany from becoming another Hiroshima and having others suffer like they did and possibly having the same scenario his daughter did.
Jan 23, 2011 9:20 PM

Jan 2009
Ok, I know this is supposed to be the future an all, but why in the hell are F-22 fighter jets flying around like helicopters? That just seemed really retarted to me. I think that little bit alone has dropped my rating for this show one whole point.
Feb 7, 2011 9:00 AM

Dec 2008
Shido...NOOOOOOO!!!! *crying hysterically* I REALLY did not want him to die. But, MAN did he go down in a heroic blaze of glory!!!
Nov 26, 2012 11:15 AM

Jun 2008
darkxdestiny said:
Yeah, it's so sad for him. & Sasha seems ready to be sacrificed too. :(

This show seriously doesn't hold back on killing characters that's for sure.

Shido died like a boss, taking a hundreds of bullets and stuff.
Jun 28, 2013 12:19 PM

May 2012
Better than last episode but well with the next one being the last I sure wonder what they'll put in it! So lets find out next.
Aug 26, 2014 8:13 AM

Aug 2013
Even if all else doesn't make sense.. one thing is for sure.
All of them didn't die in vain.. Shidou you're a true man and father!! *sobs*
There are still more to come.. all the flags are raised. Damn it all... the last finale.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Sep 27, 2008

80 by Inexplicable »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:29 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 5 Discussion

Monkey_D_Luffy - May 3, 2008

26 by skr_123 »»
Dec 19, 2022 9:21 AM

» Any differences between the Light novel and the anime?

kuik - Feb 15, 2022

0 by kuik »»
Feb 15, 2022 4:36 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 13 Discussion

Carp - Jul 5, 2008

26 by Avichii »»
Sep 17, 2020 5:57 AM

» Blu-Ray?

TheCrunchyUser - May 10, 2020

0 by TheCrunchyUser »»
May 10, 2020 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.