MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

AKB0048 Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» AKB0048 »» AKB0048 Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Poll: AKB0048 Episode 3 Discussion


#1
05-13-12, 7:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another nice episode! We get to learn of the training and more of its steps. First of all I find it extreme in the following,

To use live robots to train but it does give out a realism TBH.

Second of all live fire in the following,

That looks dangerous.

However it proves none the less

Burst comments, in short I find Nagisa quite pitiful in the spoiler
poor her and being taken on by a robot.

Looks like firing practice in the spoiler
and it proves beyond anything that there is obligatory fighting training, which means you need wayyyyyyy more than singing! You need to know how to fight. I wonder if this will turn into some Death Ring to fight?

Lovely showers in the spoiler
we get yummy bath-towel service. I don’t like the showers shapes though. Needs square and be bigger.

Finally I would like to turn attention to the spoiler
it looks like the sleeping quarters are made as Bee hive and strangely bees in Fate Zero….is this bee season?

Regardless a good info episode. Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
#2
05-13-12, 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 199
Watched this an hour ago. Okada is clearly challenging Urobuchi. One helluva episode.

They expected to dance and sing... Nope, they have to shoot and fight first. xD
Modified by soulassassin547, 05-13-12, 5:32 PM
I play, the haters lose.
 
#3
05-13-12, 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Here's some quick info for the ep for people that don't know much about AKB. Will update and edit when there's eng sub

The producer Tsubasa is the anime ver of the AKB48 member Shinoda Mariko. Because Mariko is the oldest member at 26 and is consider the mother of AKB48 members, she was placed in the producing role

HOLY F*CKING DAMN IT THEY PERFORMED BEGINNER!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

The song played when Nagisa and Yuka was watching in on AKB48 training and concert was Beginner, fitting during the fight scene too. The "hiraki naotte hiraki naotte" line they sang at the end of the practice scene was to the tune of Beginner too.



The thing that they said at the group huddle was AKB48 team huddle. Most specifically Team A's. They do it before every concert, performance etc. The saying is along the line of "always be ready, always be grateful." Each team have a separate saying like Team B is "Everyone try their best to reach their dream."

The song sang during the concert was Aitakatta in case people haven't heard it. It's the starting song of all AKB concert because it's their first single released 6 yrs ago, and fit their concept, the idol group you can meet.


Anyway shizz got real in this ep...:O
Oh Mariko trolling the younger gen in the end lol~ Maritroll <3
Modified by akbfan, 05-14-12, 3:34 PM
 
#4
05-13-12, 9:09 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 16260
The training was excellent and very regimental at times due to the militaristic nature of most of the training but also with a glimpse of standard idol rehearsals. That training mission for the selection process was very well executed, it didn't seem like training at all well until Chieri woke up from being shot in the chest by a paintball round, it still gave me a fright though as I thought she got hit by a real bullet in her attempt to save Nagisa. Loved the fact Tsubasa actually unmasked the mechs that were attacking the trainees as AKB0048's own mechs, I was expecting some captured mechs from the enemy converted for training use. Nagisa and Chieri make a good team and the others also did quite well. Love the sleeping quarters, the beehive shape reminds me of the pod accommodations in some Japanese hotels which are used mainly by tired Japanese businessmen who need to sleep after a long day of work and don't want to or are too far away from their homes..

Yuka fainting in relief was lolworthy.

5/5

10/10


 
#5
05-13-12, 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2151
Not bad, not bad at all. There's just something unique having a gunfight while a concert is going on.
 
#6
05-13-12, 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 620
In the middle of the episode, I was think, oh, this is how the tryout (selection) works. Let most of them die and have the survivors pass.

Well, in the end, no one dies, that's good. But I wonder how the bombs worked. o_o


And also, the music is great~
Modified by Shih, 05-13-12, 7:28 PM
 
#7
05-13-12, 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Shih said:
In the middle of the episode, I was think, oh, this is how the tryout (selection) works. Let most of them die and have the survivors pass.

Well, in the end, no one dies, that's good. But I wonder how the bombs worked. o_o


it's probably non fatal if the guns are paint pellets.
 
#8
05-13-12, 11:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2507
I have just finish watching this episode, to be honest I thought it was a real gun battle myself and until I saw Chieri alive, but it was just paintball.
Then after I realize it was some kind of selected test.
Nagisa x Chieri teamwork was so awesome. +1 ^_^

The story progness quiet good, didn't expect it should be this good. +1 ^_^

The concept it's not that all bad, I'm not much of AKB fan but I do love they songs, the song beginner was so good, like heavy rotation.

Now they become 77th generation Kenkyusei.
I do wonder what kind of planet they going to live now. ^_^

P.S: The training was quite fun to watch too, micro laser woot <(:<-)

Overall rating: 9/10

To be next stage in the spoilerbox
Modified by Blackbird, 05-14-12, 12:28 AM

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

 
#9
05-14-12, 2:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
Totally in love with this series AND this episode. It was fun to watch, especially towards the end.

Those mecha look positively BADASS, and sending a bunc of preteens with guns at them... yes please. I should have expected it to be just a set up to test them, but I was genuinely surprised in the end. And nice action there.

Also, I LOVE the design of AKB's spaceships. they look porno.


Btw, when the girls digpiled on that training robot and Orine hit him with the stick... anyone else reminded of how homura hit that barrel in madoka? XD
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
 
05-14-12, 2:44 AM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 824
If those candidates were actually shot to death, I would have given this episode a perfect score.

TL Notes: Some information are worth more than a simple note from the translator.
 
05-14-12, 3:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2507
Isn't there a better quality for that Youtube video?

The sound quality for the anime is so much better than this Youtube video, it said 1080p but the quality is aweful.

akbfan said:



ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

 
05-14-12, 3:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2616
Both training and the battle were entertaining. Great episode.


 
05-14-12, 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1735
The music is amazing (especially the OP).

Nagisa is a boss.

This show is legit.

These are the facts.
 
05-14-12, 3:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2429
Precure for otaku :P
I need to remind myself that this series is just a vehicle to sell CDs, toys and other stuff to some fans - just cut those CGI they are still atrocious
but nevertheless Akibastar was hilarious XD

previous two episodes were quite bad, not horrible just bland
bonus points for AK guns - they still use them in the future :D good choice

but it still can be called Symphogear 2 - it's equally silly, trying to be dark and not so good (while being entertaining)
Modified by Dalek-baka, 05-14-12, 3:56 AM
 
05-14-12, 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1499
wow show is going great loving a lot of it. Only few things are I agree that the CGI is meh, and the glasses girl has a dull lifeless cliche personality. Everything else is great.
 
05-14-12, 6:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 683
Loving this show ~

I was also tricked by the guns and was bawling when Chieri got hit xD

This really is so much more amazing than I thought it would be when they first announced it, and it's definitely no Idolm@ster clone.
 
05-14-12, 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 6306
Yeah, I didn't think the battle was real, but I was still relieved when it turned out to be paintballs.
 
05-14-12, 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 683
I like how there are no previews for the next episode. Sometimes they're nice, like the ones in Zombie of the Dead, or Acchi Kocchi, cause they're entertaining and don't really reveal anything, but a lot of the time they give too much away about what the next episode is going to be like. And I far prefer the mystery of not knowing what's coming next

I really look forward to next week ~
 
05-14-12, 7:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
vampko said:
I like how there are no previews for the next episode. Sometimes they're nice, like the ones in Zombie of the Dead, or Acchi Kocchi, cause they're entertaining and don't really reveal anything, but a lot of the time they give too much away about what the next episode is going to be like. And I far prefer the mystery of not knowing what's coming next

I really look forward to next week ~


actually, there ARE previews, they are just on http://akb0048.jp/ and they aren#t released right away. I think I saw the preview to Ep3 on saturday or something.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
 
05-14-12, 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 683
Wordsmith said:
vampko said:
I like how there are no previews for the next episode. Sometimes they're nice, like the ones in Zombie of the Dead, or Acchi Kocchi, cause they're entertaining and don't really reveal anything, but a lot of the time they give too much away about what the next episode is going to be like. And I far prefer the mystery of not knowing what's coming next

I really look forward to next week ~


actually, there ARE previews, they are just on http://akb0048.jp/ and they aren#t released right away. I think I saw the preview to Ep3 on saturday or something.

Ah, well, that still stands to reason that I like how they're not in the episode itself.
 
05-14-12, 8:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
vampko said:

Ah, well, that still stands to reason that I like how they're not in the episode itself.


yeah, just an info, so those who want them know where to look for them and those who don#t want them know where to avoid them^^
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
 
05-14-12, 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Blackbird said:
Isn't there a better quality for that Youtube video?

The sound quality for the anime is so much better than this Youtube video, it said 1080p but the quality is aweful.

akbfan said:




The original video was banned from Japan due to it's......violence factor <__<
http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=9H57KYAMR8DO

here's a better quality one from AKB48 fans own stream site.

The preview for the next ep is on AKB48 official channel on YT. They upload it usually after 1, 2 days before the next ep
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE700CBDEFC155FA6&feature=plcp
 
05-14-12, 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Dalek-baka said:
Precure for otaku :P
I need to remind myself that this series is just a vehicle to sell CDs, toys and other stuff to some fans - just cut those CGI they are still atrocious
but nevertheless Akibastar was hilarious XD


Actually it's not like that. The show isn't aired on any major TV station in Japan, despite the pull that AKB48 have in Japan. They can totally get primetime slot on big major station without even trying. The producer didn't show interest in simulcast either because CR said they bid on every anime but AKB0048 isn't on the list.

If the intention is money and to help make some anime otakus like AKB (since anime otakus HATE them), they're not even attempting to promote to show that much which will limit their intake.
 
05-14-12, 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2429
akbfan said:
Actually it's not like that. The show isn't aired on any major TV station in Japan, despite the pull that AKB48 have in Japan. They can totally get primetime slot on big major station without even trying. The producer didn't show interest in simulcast either because CR said they bid on every anime but AKB0048 isn't on the list.

If the intention is money and to help make some anime otakus like AKB (since anime otakus HATE them), they're not even attempting to promote to show that much which will limit their intake.


They hate them? o.O wat?!
ok not that I want to understand how they think and what shapes their decisions - but it's weird

on the other side fact that it's not aired, as you wrote, is strange
but they must have some plan how do to it, I hope so

ah just one thing as maybe I haven't written it clearly
I wasn't writing this as something bad - if they want to make some money, sell toys, CD and rest - than let them earn money I'm 100% fine with it
as long as show used to do it is good - and this one somehow is (minus CGI part)
 
05-14-12, 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 75
well, about this episode,,
i find it kinda.....
weird..

its like "have fun over the suffering of others"


Dalek-baka said:
akbfan said:
Actually it's not like that. The show isn't aired on any major TV station in Japan, despite the pull that AKB48 have in Japan. They can totally get primetime slot on big major station without even trying. The producer didn't show interest in simulcast either because CR said they bid on every anime but AKB0048 isn't on the list.

If the intention is money and to help make some anime otakus like AKB (since anime otakus HATE them), they're not even attempting to promote to show that much which will limit their intake.


perhaps some of them are nijikon..?
so if the anime based on real character, they'll think....
IMO
 
05-14-12, 10:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1532
For a sec there, I thought that was a serious battle but if that was serious the enemy would be near the singers and not on the outskirts of the concert. Im glad they all made it past the selection round.
 
05-14-12, 10:50 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2624
Okay I wasn't sure if they are going to pass the "final test" because they were fighting a Metal Gear mecha called Aggressor with only a AK47. I mean as far as remember they were trained to fight a human soldier/human size enemy not a MG. But whatever glad that was over now I can see the real thing !!

 
 
05-14-12, 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Dalek-baka said:
akbfan said:
Actually it's not like that. The show isn't aired on any major TV station in Japan, despite the pull that AKB48 have in Japan. They can totally get primetime slot on big major station without even trying. The producer didn't show interest in simulcast either because CR said they bid on every anime but AKB0048 isn't on the list.

If the intention is money and to help make some anime otakus like AKB (since anime otakus HATE them), they're not even attempting to promote to show that much which will limit their intake.


They hate them? o.O wat?!
ok not that I want to understand how they think and what shapes their decisions - but it's weird

on the other side fact that it's not aired, as you wrote, is strange
but they must have some plan how do to it, I hope so

ah just one thing as maybe I haven't written it clearly
I wasn't writing this as something bad - if they want to make some money, sell toys, CD and rest - than let them earn money I'm 100% fine with it
as long as show used to do it is good - and this one somehow is (minus CGI part)


It's because AKB isn't...2D...that's the only reason.
I read some very vicious comments on the stream site, saying AKB to die or the same sort. Idol fans and anime otakus are completely different.

It's aired, but only minor TV stations which is what's odd. This is the group that once took over SHIBUYA 109 for 6 days just for their AKB48 Ga Ippai music video collection release, and they're not even pulling out for big stations for this anime. I'm just pointing out that if they really want money, they would be more efficient with their techniques. I feel like the purpose here is just to spread AKB48 names out and lessen the animosity anime otakus have for them.

According to a discussion about AKB0048 on an NHK show, the French creative team thought that they should use CGI because the characters are real girls...so CGI is closer to real people.
Modified by akbfan, 05-14-12, 11:24 AM
 
05-14-12, 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2994
That was a pretty decent ep.

The song during the fighting was catchy O_O

First half of the ep was kinda cheesy ( Screaming out don't fight and the girls complaining ), but the second half saved it for me. It's hilarious seeing cute girls firing weapons and fighting mobile suits. I admit I laughed a bit when I saw a few of the fodder girls getting shot hehe.
 
05-14-12, 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7
Wow, just wow, I cringed a lot 'cause of that video. That's some aggressive material. o.O

akbfan said:




The original video was banned from Japan due to it's......violence factor <__<
http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=9H57KYAMR8DO

here's a better quality one from AKB48 fans own stream site.

The preview for the next ep is on AKB48 official channel on YT. They upload it usually after 1, 2 days before the next ep
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE700CBDEFC155FA6&feature=plcp


Anyway I liked this episode. It was pretty well balanced IMO.
 
05-14-12, 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Good episode, the music was really good in this episode...it didnt feel as hype as the previous but it was still really good.
 
05-14-12, 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 683
Some otaku are really crazy...

I grew in love with AKB48 because of my very first PSP game: Moeru Moejong Mahjong

Then later on I just didn't pay as much attention to them, this show is making me want to get back into their fandom ~
 
05-14-12, 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
vampko said:
Some otaku are really crazy...

I grew in love with AKB48 because of my very first PSP game: Moeru Moejong Mahjong

Then later on I just didn't pay as much attention to them, this show is making me want to get back into their fandom ~


Well there's fansite like STAGE48. http://stage48.net/forum/
Also us fans created vid48 to upload subbed documentaries, music videos, subbed dramas, even concerts and subbed 2011 election so if you want to get back to the fandom, just check out those stuffs ^ ^

http://vid48.com/

Oh also if you want to watch AKBINGO these sites have the subs

SUB48 http://forum.sub48.com/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=5805fa62e72918bfa68fc8b5ae0919fe

Aidol http://www.myaidol.com/category/releases/
(if there's a password requirement, it's myaidol)

Hello!Online have the torrent download for singles, music videos, RAW AKBINGO you need to go with the soft subs from sub48 and aidol ^ ^

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt

It's an interesting time to go back to the fandom..the election is happening now along with Maeda Atsuko's graduation, and AKB's dream of finally performing at the Tokyo Dome is going to happen after 7 yrs of hardwork, so there's alot of stuffs going on right now

Modified by akbfan, 05-14-12, 4:40 PM
 
05-14-12, 4:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1129
Shih said:
Well, in the end, no one dies, that's good. But I wonder how the bombs worked. o_o
Stun grenades + rubber shrapnel? (It still could hurt like hell)
arsonal said:
If those candidates were actually shot to death, I would have given this episode a perfect score.
Oh twisted logic. Training girls for what? 2 weeks? and then putting them against formal army forces is absolutely ridiculous, but I still was expecting them to prevail due to anime logic (the 0048 members do it after all). So when they were getting massacred I really laughed at the actually logical development...

The agent failing the "dead" girls was just a cherry on the top. Talk about cruelly discarding those who are not natural born killers. Too suspiciously cruel though, so no surprise there when they turned out to be OK after all. Still, I admit it would have been cool if it hadn't been a mock battle, shifting this into the realms of dark psychological anime... but alas that wasn't the case.
 
05-15-12, 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2484
Nice episode, the fighting part was good.
I hate the CGI in this show though, it's so bad.
It's been nice so far, I hope it won't get repetitive.
Looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
05-15-12, 1:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5408
Another good episode, I really do enjoy this but holy shit looked the CG stuff during the performance rough, how can the staff be okay with that, jeez.
 
05-15-12, 4:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3162
This anime is completely ridiculous. It shouldn't, by all means, be good.

...but it is. That concert scene with the lolis fighting mechs that look like a combination of Warhammer 40k Dreadnoughts and some of the robots from the Mechwarrior franchise set to Beginner was fucking AWESOME.

Admittedly it probably helps that the only AKB48 song I even like is Beginner, but that scene made it even better. With this and Sankarea I'm being pleasantly surprised by this season, two things I watched to laugh at with a couple of my housemates which both turned out far better than they had any right to be.
 
05-15-12, 5:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5084
Yvese said:
That was a pretty decent ep.

The song during the fighting was catchy O_O


Duh! It's AKB48. Their songs are most of the time catchy. That's pop for ya.

Although I would like the series to have more substance and character development instead.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
 
05-15-12, 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
wakka9ca said:
Yvese said:
That was a pretty decent ep.

The song during the fighting was catchy O_O


Duh! It's AKB48. Their songs are most of the time catchy. That's pop for ya.

Although I would like the series to have more substance and character development instead.


it's just the 3rd ep and the last 2 girls and probably one of the most complicated characters are coming up soon, Mimori, the rich girl with possible diva attitude, and Kanata, Sonata's sister who can bring angst to the table because she lost her family member..possibly to the government.

and the theme isn't suppose to be so complicated because I got a feeling this anime target the more casual average people that watch anime but don't know much about it. At least the whole "fight for your dream even if the odds are against you" make you feel like supporting these girls through the show make it really interesting to watch and root for the girls.

Seasonreaper said:
This anime is completely ridiculous. It shouldn't, by all means, be good.

...but it is. That concert scene with the lolis fighting mechs that look like a combination of Warhammer 40k Dreadnoughts and some of the robots from the Mechwarrior franchise set to Beginner was fucking AWESOME.

Admittedly it probably helps that the only AKB48 song I even like is Beginner, but that scene made it even better. With this and Sankarea I'm being pleasantly surprised by this season, two things I watched to laugh at with a couple of my housemates which both turned out far better than they had any right to be.


Really? River and Kaze wa Fuiteiru are pretty good tho, so are their ballads Sakura no ki ni Narou and Sakura no Shiori.



Especially the inspirational lyric of Kaze that was dedicated to tsunami victims is just so beautiful
 
05-16-12, 12:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 619
Episode 3 was so amazing ;~; there's something strangely attractive and intoxicating about this series. Watching AKB0048 perform Beginner whilst the KKS run around shooting robots was just too epic. I was pretty shocked the girls became Kenkyuusei so early though, I'm really interested to see where the rest of the show is going to go.

Nagisa's still my favourite character~
 
05-16-12, 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 397
I almost thought everyone would be dead by now, thank goodness it's just paint balls.
 
05-16-12, 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 314
Chieri's my favourite character. She's just too badass. Ready to put her life on the line for her team mates and doesn't afraid of anything. Just too cool!!

Here's hoping Chieri will become the captain of their team.
 
05-16-12, 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3132
akbfan said:






-stares-

Never was a fan of music videos... but I'm really loving the song. The music video is interesting... and blood <3

I'm really starting to like this anime. The first episode didn't pull me in, but I really like the selection process. :D

Looking forward to next week!
 
05-17-12, 12:04 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3687
Well, that had me fooled. I thought they where really getting killed out there.When I realize that, I was laughing.
 
05-17-12, 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3537
This was a fucking awesome episode tbh. I really liked the whole fight scene and combined with the songs playing in the background, it was great. Nice to see the girls protect each other and Chieri getting closer to Yuuka. I wanna see Chieri be close to the other 3 original girls like the way they were before.

Thought they were seriously getting killed out there tbh... gg I am owned.

Never was a fan of AKB but these songs were pretty nice, gotta check em out.
 
05-19-12, 6:42 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 5211
Seriously what is with these ratings . One of the better animes this season thats for sure .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
 
06-10-12, 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2823
What happened to the 76th generation? Was there one and they got promoted? We know that the 75th only had 2 members and the 77th has the 7. Also the 75th and 77th were combined into one.

The 76th...the missing generation. Mmmm.....This is something Kanzaki should look into.


We need to get all the WTFs we watched listed....please join and let the insanity reign!!!
WTF did I just watch? club
 
06-11-12, 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2823
I must correct myself. Just found out in epi. 7 that generation 76 does exist. Looks like there is 5 members. That is all.


We need to get all the WTFs we watched listed....please join and let the insanity reign!!!
WTF did I just watch? club
 
06-14-12, 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1188
Awesome ep!

I was thinking how tough their trial on the battlefield must have been but it all worked out in the end. It was great seeing the girls band together and protect what they love. Beginner was amazing.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy